Dominic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers

The hospital was extremely humiliating. Imagine, they took scrapings from my finger nails, combed my pubes, and sucked everything out of my pussy. If I had said anything about what Ron tried to do to my ass, they'd of probably given me an enema. I was placed at a hotel for the night. It was the loneliest few days of my life. I was told I couldn't touch myself until the stitches were taken out. Ron called my job and lied to them again. When I got there, he was waiting for me with two dozen roses. When I backed away, my boss shoved me into his arms.

"Why did you leave, baby? I know what he did was bad, but I still love you," he had the nerve to say.

My response was, "Go fuck yourself."

He faked the genuine shock that everyone else had on their faces. He went to touch me again and I slapped him. He smiled at that. I went to my desk and sat down. When the computer came on, I had two urgent messages. They were both from Ire_It(Dom). I opened the first one with Ron over my shoulder.

--I don't know where you are right now, but I assure you, I still want in. Maybe in a month or two.--

Ron didn't understand it, so he just let me go on to the next one.

--IM me. I'll be on all day.--

"Respond to him," Ron commanded.

"No, Ron. You should go. The restraining order will be in effect soon."

"It's him, isn't it. The man you've been fucking. Well, I hope he knows you have nothing. You're nothing but a poor little black girl and I'm gonna keep you that way," he whispered into my ear.

"I hope you know that you'll never get any of this again. Not in a million years," I said as loudly as I could muster and moved my hand over my body.

He grabbed my braids and moved my head back. He let go when a commotion started in the entryway. Ron looked up. I stood up and saw Dominic shoving aside some of the employees.

"Ellen! Are you here?" His voice roared over the protesting people.

Then suddenly, they all fell silent. Dom put his hand to his head and everyone stopped. I couldn't move or speak, either. He walked past the frozen people and straight to me. He touched my forehead and I sat down in my chair. He smiled slightly as he looked at his message on the screen.

"I didn't mean for you to find out like this. I thought I'd just let you in a little at a time," he voiced his disappointment and then touched my neck. "It seems, I got here just in time."

I shook my arms and moved my legs again. "What just happened," I tested my voice.

"I had to stop everyone. I don't like having to impose my will on so many people. Now, we're gonna walk right out of here. I'll let them go when we drive off. It was stupid to go to a place he could find you."

I turned to look at Ron and he was holding a knife. He would have cut my throat.

"I'm taking you to my house outside town. He won't find you there. When you're better, you can figure out what you want to do next."

End Dominic two

To be continued...

Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers
12