All Comments on 'Dominic Ch. 12'

by Truth74

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WTF?

NOW DOM IS A HOMOSEXUAL WEREWOLF? THE STORY DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE...TO WEIRD FOR ME...GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WRITING, I AM DONE HERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seriously, it's like you changed the plot

<p></p>

without any sense of how it drastically effects the flow of the story. I mean, it makes no sense that Dom is gay. Where did that come from? Was that really the storyline from the beginning?

<p></p>

I think you should really do some major editing of the first 11 chapters. There's a way to make it a surprise that he's gay without it seeming to be completely random & disjointed with the rest of the story. Plus, the whole story should just be in the Sci-Fi section.

royaltybrandroyaltybrandover 12 years ago
bullshit

Im pissed a strong alpha is supposed to be STRAIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT POSESSIVE DOMINATE LOVING U CLEARLY DONT KNOW HOW TO RIGHT THIS STORY WAS OK NOW IT SUCKS IF I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT A FUCKIN HOMOSEXUAL I WOULD HAVE PICKED GAY MALE. I ALSO DONT LIKE HOW DOM SHARES HER. NOT THE CHARACTERISTIC OF AN ALPHA HE HAS NO PACK DOMS A BITCH.AND U OVER USE THAT WORD LIKE ELLEN ID A COMMODITY WHERE IS THE LOVE?

royaltybrandroyaltybrandover 12 years ago
typo

I meant write not right

FrkyNymphFrkyNymphabout 12 years ago
I agree

I think the homosexuality bit is a bit over the top nothing wrong with those who love the same sex, but I agree if I wanted that I would have read that, this is extremely different from the stories I am used to when it comes to an Alpha and his mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

err....i have to hand it to you this story is Unique. Don't get me wrong i've been reading alot of stories on literotica from gay to non-human but this type of story is a first for me.lol. Is this a love story or one about the raw carnal desire of werewolves ,the need to dominate and reproduce?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dominic Ch. 11 Previous Part
Dominic Series Info