All Comments on 'Donna's First Fantasy'

by Hawke77

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
forfun44forfun44over 11 years ago
Awsume story!

If marriage gets to be to much of a routine, there's nothing like mixing it up with another horny partner!! I hope your going to go on with this & bring the cowboys wife into the fold...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Have been close to this...

with my wife,,, We never closed the Deal....She was hot for months....

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Not very good

the writing was extremely disjointed and adding little things at the end - like the camera previously hidden - is the kind of afterthought that detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have a cure to her problem

A divorce and then she search all over the world for a threesome and she won't have to pretend she loves anyone except herself, which was true in her marriage too,

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Slick writing or sick writing - whatever baiters your noodle...

I really fucking dug it. Hot chilli pepper and a cowboy to boot. A bit of a slut though just with her mouth, let alone her appetite for dick. I hope she's pretty. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super story

Never mind all the assholes that get off on these stories and then hypocritically bash the writer. I loved the story. I would live to experience a similar situation, but with my wife being a bit more willing. I think by the time my wife was kissing him and agreeing to blow him, her resistance would be gone. She is a slut at heart but has built up a wall of resistance to her slutiness the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Real Fantasy

I wanted Jim to stuff his big cock into her tight asshole. She was already primed for it and would have loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you know its funny

but all these anon that are slamming this husband for haveing a three way with another guy and his wife are the same that would jump at a chance to have a three way with two girls.just saying

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Start your OWN site!

Don't like LIT's LW category? Fine! This, and similar, stories fit into LIT's description, and thus definition, of LW. Solution? Read in the Mature, or First Time, or Erotic Coupling, or Romance, or Non-Erotic, or How To categories! OR read National Geographic! OR (BEST) start your OWN site, and define anything anyway YOU want!

Believe it or not, it is NOT your job to fix LIT (or mine), but I am glad it is here ... and I don't read the categories which irritate me (life's too short for that!)

I thought this was a competently-done tale within the genre! Thanks to the author!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

the author wanted a cuckie husband and a slut for a wife. they are his creations so we get to comment on them like everyone else comments on every story ever written. he did a good job making a slut and a cuck - give him credit for that much but lets not pretend then are not cucks and sluts. you never know what is in the story until you read it. and before you get all upset they rag on ever book ever written, including the koran, the bible, huck finn, so just because you are here does not mean people are somehow precluded from saying it is shit or it is great. it is what it is to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It is in the description

For all of you people that don't like these types of stories, don't read them. The description says what it is. Go jack off to something you like, and quit bashing others

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

who is bashing anyone. the author creates his world and in his world he created a cheating slut cunt and a cuck. he should be happy we see it as he created it. and as for comments, be a big boy and take it like the rest of us do. you put it out there and we get to comment. dont want comments dolet people comment. dont like the rating dont let people rate it. you dont get a pass on critics because YOU wrote it. she is a slut and he is a cuck - dont like it THEN DONT WRITE IT THAT WAY! damn they are your creations not anyone elses. some like it some dont. get over it and write another story and forget about this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice loving story about a very loved wife

A loving wife that was seduced in a setup orchestrated by a loving husband.

Hawke77Hawke77over 11 years agoAuthor

I'm confused by those that think this should be in another category. My wife seemed pretty loving to me in this tale. I haven't read too many stories in this category that do not include another person or persons in them. Some include animals....(not for me) I am open to critique as this is the first story that I have written that has been read by anyone else besides me or my wife. There have been some very helpful comments and I will take note of that. Anal sex next time for sure!

Also, if you get off on being obnoxious and want to slam me, make sure you are commenting on something I've said, not something you think I've said. I don't post as Anonymous.

Anyway, freedom of speech I believe in, however I will delete comments that are simply rants from another planet.

If you don't like the story, that's cool, I don't like to read about incest and rape. So, I just don't read those stories.

Realistically, this is just a fantasy, not likely to ever happen to me, but if it did, I think we would both enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
right on

Right category - good story where no one's angry & the focus is on the wife's pleasure. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story in the right category

The site owners definition for the Loving Wives category is “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more”. They have gone on to clarify this by saying that “the category encompasses any story in which a wife is one of the main characters, and where her wifedom (that sounds like bdsm) is a key element as well”.

It’s the owners site so they decide, and they have made it quite clear that cuckold stories are welcome in the Loving Wives category.

If you don’t like that either find another site where cuckold/wife sharing stories are placed in the fetish category or start a site of your own (with your rules).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice...

Liked everything in the story, right category and it worked me up as well... I did something similar for my wife and it was very good fun and a great memory and experience... Helps it that you're a Fort Worth native as well as we are... Loved your story... Keep up the good work Hawke77

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Hope you continue to write. Loved the story!

15091962150919624 months ago

Redheads are are the best! Appreciate your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous