Donna's First Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see lover, we'll see," and she turned around and kissed our passenger with similar passion.

Putting the truck in gear, I backed out and headed out of Billy Joe's parking lot. A lone attendant pointing the way out with a flag smiled at the couple making out beside me as we headed onto the street. He did not see the smooching redhead working Jim's dick out of his pants with her left hand. I barely noticed the motion as I watched the traffic on the street. At the light I turned left and glanced down at Donna's head and it was in her cowboy's lap making a slow circle with her face. I slid my hand under her, very loose blouse, and squeezed her breast, feeling her now very erect nipples.

Jim's hand quickly replaced mine, and he pulls her shirt up so I could enjoy the view. "Mmmm, mmmm," Donna was pleased with what she had filled her cheeks with and the fondling. I reached underneath her and found a very wet spot between her cheeks. She had not been turned on that much since the days we dated before we married, many years ago. I squeezed hard on her clit and rubbed a bit, showing my appreciation.

The motel was right in front of us and I nearly missed the turn. Donna sat up, pulling Jim's hands away and looked around. "But I'm not finished," she said with her right hand firmly clinching his rather large and wet tool.

"There are too many cars and people here." My wife's face actually pouted. I almost laughed, it was so cute.

"Don't worry sweetheart. We will go inside, talk, have another drink if you like, and you can finish the deed. I can even take pictures!"

She laughed at that, "You pervert, you would too!" I held my breath hoping that she was still too intoxicated to see that she was being manipulated and would let us proceed to the next level.

"O.K., but after the blowjob, Jim has to leave. I'll be so horny then I'll want you to fuck me, hard, and I don't want to have to wait!"

"Fine," I said, "You and Jim tidy up and I'll drop you off at the door. When I park the truck, I'll follow you in." Donna looked at me kind of sideways for a minute, and then started buttoning up her blouse. "Leave the bra in the truck, hon. It will look kind of funny all bunched up like that."

"But I'll look like a whore walking in like that! This blouse is too thin."

"But tonight you are our whore, our toy." I smiled; together with Jim we pulled the bra straps out of her sleeves and around her arms. Her face looked blankly at me. She leaned over and kissed me, swirling her tongue deeply around my mouth, spreading the taste of what she had been tasting. "You really are enjoying this, aren't you lover."

Realizing that the night may not end as soon as she thought it might, she let us have our way and I buttoned her shirt up while Jim found a way to stuff himself back into his jeans. I dropped them at the door and Jim eased her out of the truck and towards the door. Her jeans were noticeably damp between her legs. Anyone by the counter would be able to see, but Donna was too drunk to care.

I savored the sight of my wobbly wife walking into the front door with our date for the night. The night clerk tried not to be obvious to them but stared at her as she walked by. She seemed to be in a daze, but I do not think it was the alcohol now. Donna never even questioned why Jim already knew the room number and had a key.

The parking lot was full so it took a few minutes to park the truck. After a long walk and an elevator ride, I arrived at the door. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and walked in, not sure what I would find and excited about what could happen soon. My erection had been hard to hide walking in and it was about to burst out of my pants now. Stepping into the room, I noticed music playing from the room radio. Donna and Jim were slowly dancing to the rhythm of U2's "You're so Beautiful Tonight." How in the world that happened to be playing, I will never know.

Donna was barefoot and swaying with her eyes closed as Jim started easing her shirt off her shoulders. It had already been unbuttoned. From behind, I pulled the shirt down and dropped it on the ground. Topless now my wife looked up and started kissing him while I moved in rhythm. At first, I simply held her breasts and kissed her neck, nibbling at her ear a bit. Then, slowly I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She did not stop me. As I moved my hands around her waist and hooked my thumbs under her panties to ease the rest of her clothes to the ground, Donna protested. "I can give a blowjob with my pants on I believe," and giggled. She did not really say no or try to stop me as I pulled them to the floor. I rose each foot out of the roll of jeans and panties and Donna started kissing Jim as passionately as she did outside of Billy Joe's.

My wife now stood totally naked and beautiful, kissing a strange man in front of me. The passion I had for her was intense and dick was so hard it ached. I hoped that this night would be a wonderful and sexy memory for us to enjoy for many years.

I backed away, leaving Jim to grope her shapely ass that only I had seen and enjoyed for 30 years. Face to face, tongue to tongue, they paid no heed of me. In the restroom, I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. My friend and I had somewhat planned this step. I could hear him in soft tones explaining that we should wash the sweat off before we go any further. They walked in to join me and as I took off my nervously sweaty clothes, she helped him with his.

Jim was about my age, 55, and in similar shape. He was a bit taller than me and longer too. Not so much to make me feel "small," but around 7 1/2 inches. His hair was groomed short and brown with a lot of grey, like me. He had muscles though, and looked like he worked out. "That may come in handy sometime," I thought...

A glass of wine appeared in our sex toy's hand, poured from a bottle place there earlier. Not even questioning it, she gulped it like water. I do not know why she gulped it, maybe for courage, and maybe for thirst. Jim and I had picked this hotel due to the large stand up shower that would have room for all three of us. He went in holding Donna's right hand, pulling her in. Donna held my hand and pulled me in after her.

Donna squirted some body wash into each of our hands, held her hands up, and closed her eyes. She was now fully involved and in our control. I washed up and down one side while Jim mirrored me on the other. We started soaping her hands and arms, working down to her shoulders and underarms. Lathering both breasts and back at the same time we rolled our hands around her globes and nipples, then underneath them and watched them sway. Down her body with the suds, our hands found the already wet nether regions and inner thighs. Careful not to get soap in sensitive areas, one hand moved down her leg while the other one carefully cleaned the rear cleft area. I hoped my tongue and maybe Jim's would go there soon. Together we soaped up both legs and one at a time carefully cleaned her toes. Donna had grabbed the showerhead and rinsed off behind us.

I raised one foot and ran my tongue in and around her toes, sucking on her big toe for a minute or two. When the foot in my hand was placed lovingly back on the surface, Jim raised the foot in his hand to his mouth. I looked up at my wife's face and her eyes were closed. She was now in another place.

"My turn!" She said suddenly and had us to stand. Carefully she soaped us up one at a time, cleaning under our arms and of course our very erect organs and balls. When finished Donna grabbed both of them, one in each hand and started squeezing the heads slowly between her thumb and forefinger. First, she kissed me then kissed Jim. "O.K., all clean!" Looking at him she asked "Do you want it here or in the bed?"

"Not so fast," he said kneeling down and raising one leg over his shoulder.

Donna looked shocked and shortly, may have, stopped breathing, "Now that our Toy is clean..." He started kissing her inner sensitive thighs. I moved behind her and knelt down too and started running my tongue around her shapely buns and crack. Again, I looked up and Donna's arms were wide, finding purchase against the glass door and the towel rack. Her eyes were closed and her face was blank and mouth was slightly open. As I slipped my tongue down her back slit, Jim started to kiss her red furry mound. She lifted her leg and placed her foot on a small stool that was kept in the shower and spread her legs as far as she could.

Soon, our cowboy was circling and sucking on my wife's clit and I was swirling my tongue around her rear pucker, tickling it and probing it slightly. Donna was holding her breath and gasping occasionally as she does when she is close to orgasm. Together, we increased our efforts. Jim would move down and tongue deeply into Donna's pussy, while I paused and watched. When he would move up to her clit in front, I would bend her forward a bit and sink my tongue into her slippery hole. Moving back up I would probe her clean pucker and make circles in it.

No doubt, Jim knew what to do with his tongue and Donna started to shake with a powerful orgasm. I could feel her butt clench my tongue with each tingle, which seem to last for ages. She managed to gurgle a bit and make a few "uuuhhh, uuuhhh's," and placing both hands on his head, pulled him tightly to her love triangle. "Enough!" and pulled his head back and I moved away, but not before I sampled the juices streaming down her legs, thinned only a little bit by the shower.

Donna pulled us both up to her and kissed Jim, again swirling her tongue around his cheeks and teeth. Breaking his embrace, she kissed me, pushing the sweet residue of her into my mouth that she had tasted on his lips.

"Oh, that was so good," she panted. "Hold me up. My legs are still quivering." We both put our arms around her, pressing our hardness into her belly and back. "I don't think I've ever come so hard in my life! Let us get out of here. Jim, I want you in my mouth, NOW! And Bill, I want you inside me, NOW!"

Not to argue, we quickly dried most of the water off and chased Donna to the bed. She laughed at our swinging meat that was now nearly purple with desire. This had been going on for nearly an hour now, and I was surprised that I had not yet spontaneously erupted. She got in the middle of our king sized bed on her hands and knees and patted on the bed in front of her. "Jim, get down her now, I want you in my mouth!" Not to argue, he quickly laid in front of her, spreading his legs out so she could crawl up to him.

"Stop that and fuck me!" Donna broke away from Jim's reward long enough to complain about the flash of my camera. I had to have at least one souvenir from the night. Putting the camera down, I knelt behind her and ran my hand up and down her slippery lips and clit. She was so wet. It was as if we were dating again. I looked at her hair hanging beside her slowly bobbing head. Jim's eyes were closed and the muscles on his stomach were tense and unmoving. He too was close to a huge release. I slid into my wife's velvety pussy without any resistance. It was almost not there, she was so lubricated. Her muscles inside began to squeeze me as I felt her quickly build to another orgasm. I knew the reason she wanted me inside was because it was so easy for her to come again once she started. Pounding her hard for about 10 strokes, I could feel her beginning to come. Me too, I might add. It took real control to do that! "Nooo...don't stop!" She pleaded.

"Switch!" I said, and before Donna could protest, Jim was in back and inside her while I was positioned below her wet lips. He slowly pumped her back to a peak and I stared into my wife's eyes. Her face was red and her shoulders pink. Lips were parted, but she was barely breathing. As she closed her eyes, I said, "Eat me." and pulled her head down to my throbbing pleasure. She could not do much as she was now out of control. I believe she was coming continuously with each stroke of Jim's tool. As he slammed her from behind with long firm strokes, her head and lips pushed up and down my shaft. The sensation was not that strong; she could not suck or tongue me. She could barely get a breath, but it was enough and I felt the tingle that signaled immediate release. The cowboy was riding home at the same time and was vocal about it. "oh, yeah, oh god," he carried on.

I came in my wife's mouth with a huge gush. It may have brought her back to reality and she pulled away from me and continued to pump me to satisfaction with her hand as she laid her head down on my leg. Jim finished up with a few more pumps and collapse a few feet away from me, but beside me on the bed. I pull my very weak and still a bit drunk wife up to me and kissed her, tasting me, tasting her, and tasting him. My hand moved between her cheeks and swam in the juices that Jim, she and I had left there. It was a wonderful, memorable moment. I hoped that the miniature video camera I had hidden early had a good view of this. This would be so arousing to see again and again with Donna for many years.

I rolled Donna over so she could rest between us and placed a pillow under her head. She closed her eyes, massaged both our slippery retreating dongs, and said, "I was wrong earlier...THAT was the hardest I've ever come in my life!"

I laid back and closed my eyes, dreaming about two similar redheads kissing me in the dark.

12