All Comments on 'Donna's Special Date'

by wildwillie69

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another loser trying to pass someone else's work off as his own

It's sad what people will do for attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good overall

For this genre your story structure was well done. The characters were real. A good proofread would have solved the few technical problems. Several words were missing and few times you repeated parts of the same line in consecutive sentences. This story is a definate B+.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sad and Pathetic

where does literotica get these morons who get off seeing their wives fuck strange cock? PATHETIC

The wife feels saddened after her fucker leaves. Just after one fuck session she becomes emotional at his departure. What a terrible 50 year old cunt!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF is wrong with all these fucked up 'MEN'?

I don't need to read the story. Every 'man' or cuckold wimp sissy boy that wants to watch his wife fuck another man is fucked up in the head. The only way this type of story can end well is if he gets to fuck another woman in front of the wife. Anything else is total horseshit. At least readers know what type of nightmare this writer has and those that don't share his nightmare can vote 1 star and move on or avoid the nightmares.

machandsomemachandsomealmost 13 years ago
ingore all the bad press

It is well written, beleivable and very entertaining! I give it a 5, If you write more stories I'll read them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Long but nice

if reading a loving wife, hotwife story gets you mad, why read it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Anon-long and nice

How many times has that question been asked? I got one for you. How does one know if it's any good, unless it's read? Let's put that question to rest once and for all. Next time you ask that question, think before you ask it. As for the story, I didn't like it, and don't worry I won't read this author again, so you won't have to complain about reading something one doesn't like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well Done

This was a very good story, and well told. I don't understand why some people read stories they know they are going to trash. As for me I can't wait to share this story with my wife. We have a wonderful sharing relationship. She has arranged for me to be with other women and I have done the same for her with other men. This lifestyle may not be for everyone, and may not be perfect but for now it works for us. My advice for you Wildwillie is to write what you would like to read. Don't worry about what the self appointed Literotica morals squad or what they think... if they think. Sometimes they forget this is an erotic story site, and in my humble oppinion this was a very erotic story. Keep up the gerat work and we will keep reading and loving your stories.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 13 years ago
Lovely!

A very romantic story, excellently written and for a genre that is tough to do both realistically and erotically, you hit the mark! Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ha Ha Ha!

I just love these stories about a wife getting a good fucking while the limp dicked gay hubbie hides in the closet, you are so cockold gay. Funny.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
It seemed to me that she was a selfish bitch

Everything had to be her way or she wouldn't let it happen. Even telling him the story, she threatened to stop if he kept asking questions.

After all, she got off twice the night before by Steve, and she doesn't get sexually excited thinking about her sexual encounter, or feel any compassion for her husband when he is so excited thinking about her affair.

He's the one that made her fantasy happen, and arranged for her to get fucked, and she winds up acting like a bitch to him after her lover left and he came into the bedroom, and then the next morning.

Then when she found out that Steve left early Sunday morning, and she wouldn't be able to see him again anytime soon, she became despondent,and withdrawn, not talking all afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
better opening for this cliche

it was a dark and stormy night...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another loser wimp story

And old hag wife and an old wimp wtf is wrong with the authors on literotica that you keep writing the crap.

Only gay men and mentally ill men want their wife to fuck other men. No one else. So author which camp are you in? Are you a gay guy with a wife or are you a mental patient?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Better Late Than Never

Steve was the first time she had ever really been around a good looking man, socially and in a friendly manner to where her body and mind could begin to experiment.

She didn't have any problem being with Steve and carefully questioned hubby to make sure he would be okay, a womans' way of securing the deed and guaranteeing good results with no guilt.

She shaved and bought special clothes. She dressed and flirted for the occasion and she didn't hesitate one bit through the entire sexual experience. She heard hubby in the closet - too late, she was really into it and enjoying it.

Steve leaving, suddenly she is sad because she really enjoyed this new found experience and, in fact, would have encouraged repeats if Steve was around any longer but no - he is gone and...she is sad?

Hmmm...wonder what door has been opened. Not too late in life to begin having random sex, especially with a husband who wants to watch...oh, the possibilities! To think, she had refused this erotic experience for so many years...damn, missed so much - but now.........

Good story, Thanks! Oh, hubby will get to see his 'New Hot Wife' at play, more than once...careful what you ask for!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
get rid of

The best thing you can do is get rid of yourself jump in front of a car or shoot yourself the world will be a better place you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story, don't be discouraged.

Your story is well written and flows well. It read like a narrative of a true erotic event in you marriage as you professed. At no time was the story interrupted by my own thoughts of "No way!" or "This is a fantasy and the writing is stilted." Nice job. I was drawn into the story - totally believable.

My only disappointment in this posting overall is the vitriolic tripe left by other commentors. I suspect it's the brain-waste of one sad, lonely and challenged little man. I rarely leave comments but didn't want the writer to be discouraged by one or a few morons. It is difficult to understand why they'd read a story like this and then attzk its premice. To the author, "Right on, Dude, write on!"

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago

A fairly straightforward story with no unusual twist yet entertaining. A few grammatical errors but no more than others. Ignore the wangers,"Me thinks they hate it too much."

norcal62norcal62over 5 years ago
A 1 first time through, but 4 this time.

Seems like a erotic story a friend in high school wrote.

Why do LW authors have their characters, especially male character seem like clueless dorks? If you were masturbating in a closet wouldn't you have a handkerchief either in use or ready to catch things?

VABCHSTAGVABCHSTAGalmost 5 years ago
Alpha Male here who loves hotwife stories

Most guys who like to watch their wives arent gay or sick. In fact most are highly intellectual. My wife is 42 still hotter than most 25 yo girls and brains. No bigger rush than seeing her seduced by a younger guy who could have anyone having awesome sex with her while I stay out of the way. If you dont like it dont read.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Good read

This was a good read apert from you keep on using his and her names, Donna this Donna says that, Steve said Steve did, there is only 3 characters in this ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could be her, having acquiesced to my husband's desire to watch me fuck another man. It was glorious, and has remained a periodic thrill for us for 12 years. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing to add,

except 5 stars 🌟 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous