Don't Forget Me Again!

Story Info
He & Jim share Marianne.
2k words
4.3
59.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Marianne and I were bored that evening so on an impulse I invited Jim over to party (at least that's how it started out). I don't think Marianne had any idea what I really hoped would happen, even though we had talked several times about my fantasy of having her fuck another man and me at the same time. Besides, like I said, it really didn't start out like that. In fact Jim had no idea either.

Jim showed up a little before six pm and we decided to roll a joint while Marianne finished getting dressed. We waited a while and finally lit it because she was taking to long. Right away Marianne yelled down the stairs something about us not waiting for her and then she said she was going to put something on that would make it impossible to forget her again. Jim and I finished the joint and rolled another one.

Neither one of us thought much of her threat about forgetting her until she came down the stairs. She burst through the door with a huge smile across her face and right away I knew this was going to be one hell of an evening. She was wearing a black dress that was actually a little shorter than a mini-skirt. The entire front of the dress was fastened with hooks and the first nine or ten were undone. Her nipples were hard and pushing out the fabric of her dress. I couldn't believe how hot she looked and she knew it as she strutted over to the table.

"How could you forget me?" she asked. "You had better light another one for me or else."

We both laughed at her and I got up to make us all drinks and asked her "or else what?" Jim let out a gasp and I turned around as my hot little wife unhooked four more clasps, showing both of us most of her breasts. Now every time she moved her nipples actually stuck out and held her dress open.

Jim smiled and told me "maybe we shouldn't light the joint at all just to see what else Marianne was going to show us."

"Oh yeah? I'll show you" she said and got up and went over to the refrigerator. "Does anyone else want something to eat?" She opened the door and bent over to get something of the bottom shelf.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" she asked as her dress slid up her ass.

"Oh shit" was all Jim could say and my jaw just dropped. There was my good wife bending over almost to the floor. Her legs were slightly apart and her dripping wet pussy was less than a few feet from Jim's face.

"I see something I want to eat! " I told her and got up an knelt behind her. I spread her ass cheeks apart and stuck my tongue in her pussy before she had a chance to even answer.

Marianne moaned and pushed her pussy into my face." Wow is she hot" I thought. She was so wet that she was dripping down her legs.

I kept on licking up and down her wet lips while she slowly closed the refrigerator door. "I thought you were hungry?" Jim asked.

"Mmmm , I'm still hungry" she said " I just don't want anything cold to eat. I would much rather a piece of hot meat." Then she turned around and dropped to her knees.

"Sit down " she told me and reached for my pants and pulled my cock out. Her tongue circled the head of my cock until it was all wet and then she swallowed me whole.

I looked over at Jim. He was rubbing what was obviously a huge hard-on through his jeans. He couldn't take his eyes off Marianne as my cock went down her throat over and over again.

Then things really heated up! I heard "Ziiip" and looked over to see Jim pulling out his huge cock. Now I'm not small at 7 1/2 inches but Jim was at least 9 inches and 1/2 an inch bigger around than me. He actually had to pull his pants down in order to get the whole thing out because it was already hard as a rock.

Marianne looked over and I felt her moan around me at the sight of Jims' cock. He was just sitting there stroking it slowly up and down, precum already oozing all over the tip. I could feel my wife start breathing heavier than she was and realized she had her hand between her legs rubbing her wet pussy for all she was worth. I knew it wouldn't be long and she would be coming hard, I had never seen her so excited.

Jim was watching her closely as she spread open her lips and pushed two fingers deep into her herself. Well, that was as much as Jim could take and he got up and stuck his tongue between her legs and starting licking her fingers as they pushed in and out of her. Marianne was really pumping her fingers now as Jims' tongue found her clit and sucked it softly. That was all it took, she pulled her mouth off my cock and started moaning as she came all over Jims' face.

"Yessss! don't stop!" she screamed as she pushed her open pussy into Jims' face.

Jim had come dripping off his chin as he got up with a look of pure lust in his eyes. I'm sure he had intended to slip his fat rod into my wife’s pussy but she had other plans. He took his pants off the rest of the way and Marianne turned around and pushed him to the chair and made him sit down. She looked right in his face as she lowered her open mouth to his throbbing cock. Slowly his two-inch around cock disappeared into her eager mouth. She was having a hard time getting it down her throat and I saw her gag twice, but she was determined to swallow all of it and finally her lips touched his balls as they slid down his cock.

I moved closer and pushed the head of my cock into her pussy .She didn't hesitate as she pushed back hard burying me deep inside her. Then Jim pushed his cock all the way downs her throat. I pushed her towards Jim and pulled almost all the way out. Then Jim pushed her back onto my cock as his pulled out. We found a perfect rhythm right away as Jim and I pushed her back and forth. Marianne was trying to say something but neither one of us could understand what she said with that big cock down her throat.

Marianne was moaning constantly now as she rocked back and forth between the two of us and after five minutes or so she started shaking uncontrollably as she came. There was pussy cum all over me and on the floor as she pulled off me and announced "Okay Jim, it's your turn." She turned facing me and straddled Jim, the tip of his cock just brushing her pussy lips. Then she looked at me and motioned for me to put my cock in her mouth.

I slid half my cock into her mouth as she pushed down, taking Jims' fat head into her pussy. It was right about then I almost had second thoughts about this whole thing. I couldn't believe she would have the nerve to expose herself to my friend let alone fuck him and never even ask me if it was okay. Then again, with how hot she was I 'm not sure she could have stopped even if I told her too. Jim certainly wouldn't let her stop and to prove the point he pulled her down forcing another three inches into her stretched pussy. The truth is I really didn't want her to stop. I was more turned on than I can ever remember as I watched mine and Jims' cocks disappear into her.

No matter how hard I tried not to come I couldn't stop it and pulled out spraying cum all over my wife’s face and down onto her tits. She reached up and wiped the cum off her face and grabbed Jims' cock and wiped my cum up and down his shaft.

"Go for it honey" I told her "fuck him until he comes!"

I stood back and watched my wife take that huge cock all the way in. She rode him like madwoman, bouncing up and down on it until she screamed "I'm cummmmming!! Fuck me! fuck me harder!” That was too much for Jim and he lifted her off his cock and blasted cum over her pussy lips before plunging her back down on him and blowing wad after wad of cum into my wife’s already soaked pussy. Marianne slid off Jims' cock and looked down at her swollen pussy. Jims' cum was still running out of it and she was feeling dazed and disoriented from cuming so hard.

"Oh my god" she said ."Why didn't you stop me?"

"Because you loved it!" No way was I going to stop you, in fact we are going to take you upstairs and finish what you started!" I told her." What do you think Jim?"

"We are only getting started with you, you sweet thing "he said as he stroked his rod, bringing it back to life. Then we picked Marianne up and carried her up to the bedroom. Funny thing, she didn't protest at all even though she acted like she regretted it just minutes earlier.

We had no sooner made it onto the bed when she tried to get both our cocks in her mouth at the same time. "Hey Jim" I said "have you ever seen a woman who could squirt?"

"No way! this I have to see," he said.

" Okay" I said " get between her legs and rub your cock on her pussy" I straddled her face and pushed my own hard cock into her mouth while I fingered her swollen clit. Jim slid his thick rod into her and started pumping. "Just rub the outside of her pussy. She can't squirt with a cock inside"I told him. Jim pulled out and just pushed the head in and out while I fingered her. Marianne was squirming under us as she got closer to cuming.

" Please, Fuck me!" She whispered as she pulled her mouth off my cock, "I need that fat cock in my pussy!"

Jim buried his cock into her and rammed it in and out hard and fast. Marianne groaned and I pushed my cock into her mouth when she opened her lips.

Jim pulled out and Marianne squirted cum on Jims' chest, cock, balls, everywhere. Now everything was soaked (including the bed)."Wow, " Jim said, " I have never seen anything before"Then he rammed his cock into her all the way to the hilt and fucked her brains out.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with cum honey," he said, "Argggg!!!" she could feel her pussy overflow as his cum squeezed out around his cock and ran down the crack of her ass.

"My turn you little slut," I told her. Jim pulled out and I stuck my tongue into her pussy, not even worrying that it was filled with Jims' cum. She was so wet from all of Jims ' cum oozing out. I kept on licking and all that cum was running down my chin. I had to cum soon or I was going to explode! I flipped her over on her knees, spread her legs apart wide, and started fucking her as hard as I could. My balls were slapping against her pussy and she was pushing at me like she couldn't get enough. Finally I pulled out and came all over her ass and she fell to the bed, grunting in exhaustion.

"So honey," she said, "Are you ready to smoke that joint with me or are you going to forget me again?"

Jim and I laughed our asses off. Then I told her, "I don' t think you will ever get to smoke that joint. Not if this is what I have to look forward to by smoking without you!"