All Comments on 'Don't Know What To Do...'

by plann

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the plan

Go straight to the hotel desk and sign out of your room, say you have to go up and remove you stuff. Tell you betraying bitch she can use the room in front of the room clerk, but she will have to pay for the night. Go up get your stuff and be happy you are rid of s screwed up lesbian. Only better deal would be to impregnate both of them but that really isnt worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Go home.

Take your credit card and leave. Someone who has to have revenge sex and set the rules isn't worth the pain of this relationship. At least you weren't married with children.

salukidawgsalukidawgabout 16 years ago
Good start

This is a great start, but where's the rest of the story? I was just getting into it, and then it abruptly ends. Let's get back to that hotel room and hear the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nothing to do.

Two woman, one your ex girlfriend picked up in lesbo bar want to fuck all night without you.If your a man you leave and go home, or at least get another room. If not you set and watch and listen and play with your self. Either way you found out your woman is at least bi and will make you pay.Cute story, but in real life this relationship is toast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Bad!

I liked the way you brought the story full circle, but you need more detail. Also, you'd have been better off implying the question, rather than baldly stating it.

Also, the sex content of this story makes it more of a non-erotic .... either heat it up, or change the category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous