Don't Talk to Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shoved deep on the first thrust, his hands came up to grip her hips and he steered her away from his cock as he pulled back then yanked her back as he pounded fiercely back into her, three strokes and he was buried completely in her, filling her with hot cock meat. his aroma of male sweat and cologne wafted into her nostrils and drove her mad with wanting .. she felt rather than knew that her ass was jerking up and down uncontrollably in time with his thrusts. She was lost in his lust.

The ache in her pussy seemed insatiable as he plunged into the depths of her tight cunt. Her moans filled his ears and her squirming made him go wild. Her juices were flowing and he knew that she was enjoying it although she wouldn't make such a confession to this Man...at least not yet! She was finally starting to understand what her body was made for as she went out of her mind, euphoria mixed with lust, craving and need sent her over the edge...."fuck me...fuck me harder," she screamed in her mind.

He ground into her, trying to bury his cock as deep as it would go, repeatedly withdrawing and slamming forward violently, flipping her over to face her and shoving himself deep into her while his teeth fastened on her nipple, Their bellies slapping together like a rifle crack (sure to leave bruises) and then twisting and grinding against each other. his cock filled her tight little hole as if it had been designed for him and she fucked back at him as if her whole life had been lived for this moment.

His teeth flashed and snapped and he bit her repeatedly as he savaged her cunt. She screamed and thrust back at him with a fury that astounded her, she WAS a slut, she WAS a whore, she WAS nothing but a piece of meat with no other purpose than to sate his lust. She was lost in Him, possessed, willing to go anywhere he took her and anxious for it to never end.

"OH YES....show me who is Master!" She screamed as she came.

His strokes lengthened at the sound of her lust, violently raging in and out of her tender fuckmeat. He took his pleasure with zeal and fury. He was totally lost in the moment, one of those breathless, soundless, quiet yet stormy moments that you feel when your entire body is wrapped up in the sensations that remove you from your corporeal form and eject you into a space where there is nothing but tactile, emotional and spiritual overload of your senses.

His voice was thick and animal like as he looked into her face and growled, "You Are MINE!"

His words penetrated through to her soul, down to the very core of her womanhood and caused her to experience the most mind boggling orgasm she ever had in her entire life!!!!!!!! Moaning as she shook and shuddered through an explosive union with this Man, it felt like nothing else mattered at that moment but HIM! frenzied and frantic ...."help me...i..i....i can't stop cumming" her voice was thick with lust, her eyes flashed, she looked so beautiful as she surrendered and submitted to his will.

His back arched in a spasm of lust. his cock driven deeper into her than ever, the lightning shot through his spine, ripped through his shaft and exploded deep into her cunt.

The blast sent them both mad, his body rippling and rolling as he drove repeatedly into her, milking the fire from his soul into her waiting depths, she arching and striving for more always more, a spoiled brat no more, simply a girl impaled on her Master, completely absorbed by him and oblivious to the rest of the universe.

MMMMM obviously enraptured, captured and falling in love with the Man that made her feel things she never has felt before...her entire body vibrated beneath Him....her voice in a whisper...."i am Your slave....You OWN me" she labored for breath as she succumbed to the truth of who she was and what she was made for. Her mission now was to make him the happiest Man on earth!

The two of them lay exhausted soon, arms and legs wrapped around each O/other twined in all ways, physical, spiritual and emotional. The sun set and they slept.

12