All Comments on 'Don't Touch'

by mollyisme2

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice!

It might have been a little outside your "comfort zone", but I could tell your wicked little mind relished the idea. VERY well done... Just a nice blend of naughty, but still (somehow) nice.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love To Touch!

Oh how I wanted to touch you while I listened! You will want to touch as well! But this time she is in charge! You will love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

that was amazing...please give us more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Better each time

The only thing missing is a video file. Guess I'll have to keep using my vivid imagination ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not laughing

Totally hot! How about a dom message for a female sub?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh Yes!

Made me so hot, but I didn't come. I'm saving that for my wife later when she gets home!

wickedevilwickedevilalmost 19 years ago
Again...

She just has such a great and sexy voice. Even though it wasn't my favorite subject, her voice turned me on. I wonder what it would be like to have sex with her whispering in yr ear. I don't think I would last very long at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My GOD

My GOd that is such a good sound hearing your voice. I was close to cumming just hearing your voice. You can dominate me any time. More of these PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yours

"Do you want me to take control of you, because I will..."

Could any man with the slightest sibmissive tendencies listen and not become your bitch? Your exquisite voice blended with teasing comments made me want to cum fast, but your strength overpowered me and i only came when i was told to...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Do Try This At Home

I'm going to try this on my boyfriend next time...he's gonna find it very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you!

Mmmmmmm, so delicious... it keeps me cumming back to hear it again and again. Oh, please... more? Just one more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done

its a very good piece and a excelent first attempt at being dominant, I would glady be your bitch....

Laughing TigerLaughing Tigerover 18 years ago
OMG

I can't believe you had any doubts--the combination of your voice and the text was incredibly powerful. More, more, more!

MidOhioRayMidOhioRayover 18 years ago
WOW!!!

Would love to let you control me....should try it with a little more....tie him up...spread eagle on a bed...torment him...make him eat you ....hmmmm.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
babe ur so hot in this,

email the_second_coming_@hotmail.com babe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

that was fucking sweet- your voice is such a turn on. not my favorite subject... but still very horny. congrats, i recommend that you release another.

mslv4Hermslv4Herover 18 years ago
Thank You!

....for letting me cum. That was so hot. You can take control of me any time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

i would love to be Your feminize bitch, this is so hot Please do More.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome Job!

You have the most amazing voice! I'm going to tell my boyfriend to listen to this, he's going to love it. Thanks!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OMGZ

i actually came precisely when you did hun

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I want my girlfiend to listen to you

As she forces me to fuck her. I wish she had your talent. And afterwards I'd take her and and make her take it with her arms tied over her head while I forced my big thick cock in her tight wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I WANT YOU!!

I would love to have a girl like this, god I wanted to put my cock in you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

Your so hot I love your voice so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good god

this got my cock harder than anything else on this site. bravo, and please do make more, for my sake?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great job

If that was your first try at that, I shudder to think of the possibilities if you did another!

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 15 years ago
So Soft; So Hard

You have a beautiful voice, and an excellent sense of fantasy narrative. Good tone, and timing. Please, do more verbal stories. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!!!

You have such a hot voice you made me come so hard. Please do more like this.

leadispenserleadispenserover 15 years ago
Mistress Rocks

I would love to be Your little sissy bitch, kneeling before You and accepting Your pain, humiliation and strapon. Please let me know if You would like to chat and get some ideas for Your next Dominatrix audio :)

aronpetearonpeteabout 15 years ago
loved it

Did exactly what you told me, thank you, you are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Exhilirating

The sound of your voice when you came sent chills through my body. Wonderful voice and a beautiful picture to go with it. Much thanks.

robertsparobertspaabout 13 years ago
great

the first time i hear your voice, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

For being your first you did great, you have a very sexy voice. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MP3

Links to mp3 files of this audio story.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3677851433/mollyisme_donttouch.mp3

www.megaupload.com/?d=8R4KN

http://www.mediafire.com/?5f506kx57u7q9b0

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4201308345/mollyisme_donttouch.mp3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're Great

That was great, thanks, I loved you being in control like that. Be really strict.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous