Dorm Nightmare

Story Info
Naivete is no defense.
1.6k words
3.87
85.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend hadn't been going as Lori had expected. She was visiting the university as a pre-frosh, just an 18 year old high school senior trying to choose a college for next year. Lori had heard stories about how wild coed dormitories could be, but she didn't expect the drama.

At a dorm party on Friday night, several guys had hit on her. Lori was used to being hit on, as she was a cute 5'4'' redhead with 34D breasts and a slim body. So she turned each of the guys down with a sweet smile. Lori had noticed some of the girls glaring at her, but she figured that since she said no to the guys, there had been no harm done.

It was now Saturday in the late afternoon, and Lori was returning to the dorm room assigned to her for the weekend, after spending most of the day at the swimming pool. Since the pool was next door to the coed dorm, she hadn't bothered to change in the locker room.

Lori was wearing a terry cloth robe over her one piece bathing suit, as well as flip-flop sandals, and her eyeglasses, as she was worried about losing a contact lens in the pool. It wasn't easy to see where she was swimming with her poor vision, but she was used to things being blurry in the water.

As Lori wound her way through all the twists & turns of the dorm hallways, she passed some girls in a lounge area. They seemed to be doing some kind of odd stretching or yoga. They had their fingers under their chins, and their elbows up above their shoulders. One girl was telling each of the other four whether they were doing it correctly or not.

Just as Lori was going past, one girl asked if she would like to join in. When she asked what they were doing, one of them explained that it was part of an ancient Japanese dance that Geisha girls were taught to do. Not wanting to seem snooty, Lori joined right in.

The girl instructing the others told her she would have to take off her robe & her glasses, as they might get in the way. Lori went along, as she was wearing her one piece and didn't feel too exposed. The girls slipped the tips of her fingers into four woven bamboo tubes, which they called Geisha Trainers. Then they had Lori put her fingers under her chin, and told her to stick her thumbs out. When she did, they slipped another Geisha Trainer onto Lori's thumbs, this one behind her neck. They told her to push hard with all ten fingers, which she did.

Lori asked, "What now?"

Two of the girls then untied Lori's bathing suit and yanked it down around her ankles. When she tried to cover her naked body, she realized that she couldn't put her hands down. Lori's fingers were trapped around her own throat. The Geisha Trainers were actually Chinese finger traps!

Lori cried out, "What the hell is going on?!?"

At that point, one girl slapped Lori's ass really hard, making her stumble forward, right out of her flip-flops and the bathing suit that had fallen around her ankles. Now Lori was completely naked, and without her glasses, all she could see were five blurry figures laughing at her predicament.

Lori turned to the girl who had spanked her and said, "You bitch!"

The girl grabbed Lori by the hair, and bent her forward. She heard one of the girls say, "Time for her lesson. Now she'll learn not to come on to our boyfriends."

Suddenly Lori's ass was being paddled hard. When she protested, the girl holding her hair said "Shut up, or we'll throw your clothes out the window."

Lori tried to stay quiet, as her glasses and her keys were in the pocket of her robe, and she was frightened that she might be locked out in the hallway tied up and naked, and blind without her glasses.

Suddenly, Lori felt another paddle hitting her large breasts. She started to cry out, but the girl holding her by the hair yanked hard and snarled, "Shut up."

After what seemed like an eternity, the girls stopped the paddling and let go of Lori. She was sure that her ass & breasts were bright red, as they felt very sore.

Lori asked "Where are my clothes?"

One of them replied, "You didn't stay quiet so we threw your clothes out the window."

Lori exclaimed, "You can't just leave me like this!"

One of them decided to wrap Lori's towel around her, and said, "Have fun going to the office tied up & wearing just a towel."

When Lori started to protest, one of the girls said, "I know, let's give her to the guys down the hall."

Scared out of her wits, Lori started running. She thought she heard the girls chasing her, so she ran as fast as she could. She couldn't see, and had no idea where she was going, when she ran right into him.

"Hey, don't you look where you're going?" he yelled.

"I didn't see you. They took my glasses." Lori told him.

Then he asked, "Who took them?"

Lori replied, "The girls that are chasing me."

"Come this way." he said as he led her into a room and closed the door.

He asked her, "What happened?"

Lori told him the whole story. "So you really can't see me?" he asked.

"You're just a blur." Lori said. "Can't you untie my hands?"

He told her, "I will, but come stand here in the light so I can see how to get those things off your fingers."

She wondered what was taking so long. By the time Lori thought to ask why he hadn't untied her yet, he had yanked her towel off, and she realized he had tied her ankles to the bed posts. He stuffed a sock in Lori's mouth and said, "Now you be nice, or I'll share you with the rest of the guys in the dorm. There are over 30 guys in this quad, and over 400 in the building."

Lori tried to struggle as she felt his hands on her breasts, her ass, and between her legs, but with her fingers still trapped around her throat and her legs tied apart, she was completely helpless. Her breasts & ass still ached from the paddling, and now he was groping, squeezing, and pinching them to his heart's content. Lori kept trying to talk her way out of this hellish situation, but with the gag in her mouth, it just came out as moans. Finally, after groping her all over for what seemed like forever, he offered to remove the gag if she would stay quiet.

Lori asked him to let her go, but he told her "If you don't cooperate, you're going to make a world record for largest gang bang ever."

He had her bend forward and made her give him a blow job. Lori didn't have much experience giving head, but she tried hard as she didn't want to be shared with the rest of the dorm.

After he came in Lori's mouth and pulled out, she asked him, "Won't you untie me?"

But he wasn't done. He had Lori get down on her knees, and he slid underneath her. He told her, "You'll have to ride me until I come again."

He started milking her large, firm breasts again. "Faster!" he told her, "Unless you want that gang bang we talked about."

Lori kept riding him until she felt him come inside her. Then he got her back on her feet, and went right back to playing with her tender breasts.

"You're hurting me!" Lori told him.

"Sorry, I can't help myself." he replied. "These are like ripe grapefruits."

Now Lori was really worried. She had already sucked & fucked him, yet he still wasn't satisfied.

Lori was still tied with her legs spread and was facing away from the bed. He climbed in behind her and he said "It's time to bang that ass of yours now".

When she started to protest, he stuffed the sock back in her mouth and his hands went right back to those firm 34D's of hers, squeezing and pulling until his hard on lined up with Lori's virgin asshole. As he plunged it in, Lori screamed into the gag. She didn't know it would hurt so much, and kept trying to scream though the gag, but only groans came out.

He pounded Lori's tender bottom again & again until he came inside her ass. He moved back around in front of her, and pulled the gag out of her mouth. He said, "How about another blow job?"

Lori said "Are you kidding. You raped my pussy & my ass and I already sucked your dick".

"Have fun with your gang bang then." he said

"Anything but that!" Lori cried.

But before he could reply, they both heard the sound of the door being unlocked. He smiled and said, "You should have listened to me. Now my roommates are back, and they'll sure want a piece of you."

Before Lori could make a sound, he had shoved the gag back in her mouth. She saw his two roommates enter the room. At first their mouths were hanging open in amazement, but then they both smiled widely as they reached for her.

"Wouldn't this nightmare ever end?" she thought as she uselessly strainedagainst her bonds and her screamed silently into her gag...