All Comments on 'Dorm Showers'

by harveypotempkin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
woody1230woody1230almost 10 years ago

keep playing, and let us know what happens.

kfdcanadakfdcanadaalmost 10 years ago
Keep showering

Nice play progression. Keep stepping it up, a couple that showers together - stays together........maybe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hell Yes

Dude,

HOT STORY! It REALLY turned me on! Hell yeah, she is into you! She has been giving you every signal in the book, other than just jumping on you and fucking your brains out! So you have to make the next move! Make her come to your door, and when she does, be naked. Say that you missed your alarm clock, and instead of running this morning, you have a better idea of what you can do to get your "workout" in instead...I am sure you can be creative and take it from there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A nice scrub

Awesome story. She is definitely into you. I would probably keep going like you are. Ask her if she would like for you to wash her back... And any other hard to reach places.

subindy69subindy69almost 10 years ago
very nice

Wow very nice... I Say she is into you... Take it slow as you are... Maybe suggest running to the room again naked.???

newbynicknewbynickalmost 10 years ago
Yes

I think you should play her at her own game - it's time for you to show yourself to her. Try to be subtle, but show her what YOU have.

I'm sure this will pay dividends.

Please keep us up to date on progress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
while running

Maybe something that happens while running to increase things. Skinny dipping at a lake on the route? Maybe a new roommate/neighbor should be introduced. You're doing a great job, trust your instincts.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 10 years ago
Streak

Introduce abit of nudity to the morning runs might bring her out of her shell more would be a way to go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A bit at a time

That's how it all starts, some teasing, some nudity, and....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
let it happen naturally

If this is true, you have to let the game run its course. She obviously is super into you and the scenario but let her stay in control for the time being.

HeavenlyCurvesHeavenlyCurvesover 9 years ago
Sexy

Very sexy story. Keep up the good work.

Drawu12Drawu12about 9 years ago
Push it!

The next time you shower suggest that you both get on your knees. Bring along extra towels if you like to kneel on. Reach under the partition and take turns masturbating each other 'till you both cum.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Hot story!

I love shower stories, that's my favorite place to have sex. I can't even imagine masturbating in the shower with a woman and not ending up having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!!

We need the next story! It was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 6 years ago

Great story with great buildup. Also a fun premise to include the audience.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous