All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 11'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well here's one for you to read. The pussies all

rated this story. But if you want a great cuckold stoty with passion and feeling and great sex read this and laugh at the little dicks who read it and then get upset.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Oh Sheerah baby you know you want a change

Come talk with me and I'll change your life and give you a big black cock. It will take you to heaven and full you like you have never been filled before. Bitch and complain all you sweet girl you want it and wish it was you in my story. You read it every chapter and your pussy gets wet and you masturbate and wonder. And soon baby soon, you'll try it and that will convert you to my dark side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
baaawaaaa

as a once proud white man

i admit i jerked off reading

this story

and later felt guilt ridden

about it

keep a writin Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep writing!

I don't get this at all. WWW Is writing a rather long story based on cuckolding and Black dominance. These are increasingly popular white fantasies. No secret. It is out there. So why the buzz? Why these endless attacks? Even the grammar police are out in force. Ridiculous! WWW's stuff is entertaining, erotic and hot. He knows excactly what he is doing, it seems to me. But, again, if you can,t stand these stories there are thousand of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just goes to show that black cock is superior

If this black guy that the fucking honkey doctor is talking about did this shit with four other white men/couples, then it can only mean that his cock was superior to those of the white men, otherwise why would the white women risk everything. Its all because those white men, being the jerks they are, cant fuck worth shit. prematurely balding, basketball belly, insecure, humorless, boring, psychopathic, neurotic... Ah, fuck it.

duke9555duke9555over 17 years ago
hey guys

it's just a fanstasy

lighten up

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

Very very good story!!! pls continue to write!!

thanks

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
IT'S A FUCKING STORY ABOUT FUCKING. THIS IS A

INTERNET SITE ABOUT EROTIC AND XXX STORIES. Wgat the fuck is wrong with you fucking fags. If the man wants to write about the husband eating the lover's shit for breakfast he can. It's America you dumb fucks. I don't really enjoy the story as much as I enjoy reading the sad excuss for males maoning and pissing and grunting about a black and white story. Wake the fuck up it's a fuck story and it was meant to be one.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
If I'm white you're a fucking gay woman who likes

to have another woman shit on your face. Why not just go out and find another white woman and fuck if you can locate one who would want you're dumb ass. For every white man who beats and treats his woman badly, there are the same or more number of blacks doing the same thing. So just go about reading my stories and bitching. You are just a fucked up, pissed off black boy who can't get laid by any one in his own race. You are pissed off at me because I admit I want to have sex with a white woman. Yet you are doing the same thing you fucking asshole. Or, did you save her from her deamon white man so she and her kids could live with you and become a nun? Just shut the fuck up.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Your sister and mother want me they call all the

time begging for my cock. so eat shit and die fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ABSOLUTLEY GREAT PIECE OF WRITING!!!!!

It mnay not be for everyone but its a great story superbly written in a very personal, thought provoking way. I hope you will not let the few on hewre deter you with their ignorance and hatred. PLEASE keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep Going

A great series, please do not stop writing until you want to end it yourself. I am interested as to how the story ends. Ignore these other people. I don't know how anyone can object to the material on a PORN website. I think you are a great writer.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Another dumb ass who forgot this is just a fucking

story. To the last writer eat shiot and die ass hole closet conservative Bush ass kisser. YOu should be in Iraq with a temper like that. meanwhite I'll fuck your white wife for you while you're gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why?

Why would he stay around for even 2 seconds? Dump her and be done with it. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shoot the mau-mau boss-man for a proper ending.

Use a branding iron (super heated) to seal the cunts' cunt. And castrate the hubby. There's no longer any need for his whimpering ass. All characters and the wimpy assed mau-mau author are a decided waste of space and oxygen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! Eat shit and die!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I know I'm commenting 13 years after the fact, but I gotta say, the author sure seems like a stable individual!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This boy is without a doubt the worst to ever post in LW. He makes hubbyhw look like Bruce Johnson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous