Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 11

Story Info
Lee comes back to town; Tim finds nothing has changed.
18.4k words
3.67
68.4k
20

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night when Lee called he told her he was coming home on Saturday. He also asked her, "By any chance do you have a girlfriend who might go out with my brother sometime? Seems Alex had developed a taste for white women now too baby. He has sampled your sweet body and wants more."

Dot told him she didn't know but would think about it and let him know. She felt that maybe her best friend Amy would be willing to go out with Alex. But she felt only if she was to go with them. Then she told Lee she couldn't guaranty any sex would be involved. Lee told her to just find his brother a woman and leave the rest up to Alex. She told him she would let him know after she asked her friend Amy.

When she hung up she came into the bedroom where Tim was laying there with his cage on. She took the key off her chain and removed the cage off of her husband's cock again. He rubbed his cock and work some blood into it. The oral sex Tim gave her was good as always and she let Tim fuck her twice that night and once again with the big vibrator so she could get off with it. She was enjoying this very much. There was love involved with the sex she had with Tim and not just lustful animal sex like it was with Lee. But she missed Lee and wanted to have his cock back in her pussy too.

Dot and Tim had each other for the rest of Thursday night and the following Friday. Then that night she told him Lee was coming home. As planned, Lee returned on Saturday and he knew Dot was in need of his cock badly, he could see it in her eyes, the expression on her face and the smell of her body. Dot had missed his cock a great deal and he had missed her pussy too. She had talked with Lee a dozen times over the 3 weeks he was gone and he kept telling her it would do Tim good to stay in the cage for another few days until he got back. They had even laughed about how when she did let Tim out of the cage he would cum a pint of cum. Lee was doing most of the laughing. He kept telling her not to let Tom out of the cage until he got back in town.

Lee didn't know that Dot had in fact finally taken the cage off of Tim two nights ago after he had licked her pussy so well and for all those night. They had sex and made love before she had to tell her husband that her lover was coming home.

Dot couldn't do what Lee told her to do. She couldn't help it. Tim ate her pussy and showed that he loved her so much while Lee was gone she felt it was only fair to let Tim have relief too. So she fucked him! Big deal, after all Tim was her husband. But she didn't tell Lee.

As she dressed now for Lee's visit she saw her husband come into the bedroom. "You're really serious about this aren't you Dot" Tim asked?

"Yes Tim I am. Lee's been away for three weeks and he's coming over tonight", she replied.

Tim said, "Well I guess there's no change between the three of us then is there. I was hoping that when he was gone you would decide to end this affair. You used me for three weeks while he was gone and you couldn't have his big cock so you used my mouth mostly to get off. And I don't believe you now that Lee mailed the key to you. I think you had it all along and hid it and did it on purpose. But now that's he's back I'm back in my cock cage and you'll be with him again fucking him and not me", he bitched at her.

She said, "Look Tim I never said I was going to stop because Lee went away. And we were together every night while he was gone and you enjoyed it as much as I did. Yes it true for awhile it was I getting all the sex. But you did it and loved me so much I decide to let you out of that cage and had sex and make love with my and it was good. You and I both enjoyed every damn night. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy seeing me in bed with only you and that you didn't enjoy my body. So it wasn't just me getting off. I fucked you a lot for those 2 nights before Lee told me he was coming back."

Tim said, "Great 2 nights out of 21 what's that less than 10%? Oh thank you!"

She said, "You have had you cage off and I know you enjoyed it. So don't get all shit face with me now Timmy. I let you out of the cage because you seemed to really love me so much more than you did before this all started. And you didn't jerk off once on what a month now? I was sure that would be a big step in keeping the cage off of you Timmy. But now I see you were only thinking of yourself as usual. You did what you had to do in order to get out of the cage. I see that now Tim. And now that you have emptied your balls you the same man you were. Now that you have to share me again, you're like a little kid and are mad. Well go stand in the corner and pout. Because it's just to bad that we can't seem to deal with this any more. There was a time when you loved seeing me with Lee's big black cock in my pussy. And Tim I was really hoping we well past the bitching and complaining stage in this situation now. Lee is back and I plan to spend the weekend with him. If you're an agreeable cuckold while he is here I might keep fucking you during the week. But if you're going to be an ass now, then you know what will happen. The key will not be around to let you out of this cage for a long, long time."

She actually held his balls and his cock in the cage in her hand as she talked to him. He pulled her hand away. She said, "Well deal with it or stop playing and don't watch but Lee will be here tonight. I think he has missed me as much as I have missed him. So know for sure he will be in my bed with me ASAP when he gets here" Dot was almost yelling at him now.

Tim walked away knowing if he kept it up he knew she would simply leave and meet Lee at his place and he wouldn't be able to see what was happening. He didn't want that. She had been fucked in his place before and Tim remembered how she looked when she got home. He had never seen his wife look like hell before. Plus he would be kept in his cock cage for God knows how long if he pissed Dot off and she had to leave. And if he couldn't have his wife full time at least he could get the thrill of seeing his wife being fucked by her black lover. And he decided that once she released him from the cage he would never put it back on even if it meant she would stop all of this and leave with Lee. He was determined to not have the cage put back on once it was taken off again.

Dot saw him sitting on the bed looking at the cage. She said, "Look Timmy, you know I enjoy my time with Lee so be reasonable about this. And I hope you know too that I love you and enjoyed our time together. Now, when Lee leaves on Sunday you and I will have the entire week to have sex. But like we talked about this week, we'll keep making love Timmy. I will always want you and love you. Please don't leave me with Lee. You know what might happen if you do. I have no control over what he makes me do baby! But if you don't want to stay this weekend I will understand. I'll go to his place if you would rather me too. But Timmy, I have to see and be with Lee this weekend."

He said, "I know Dot you are hooked on his big cock just like I knew you would be. I'm so sorry I started this."

She smiled and sat with him as she kissed him she held him. Then when their lips broke the embrace and separated she said, "But I do love you baby. Even if you make me so mad sometimes with that attitude of yours. I hope you stay and watch because you like it and it makes you so horny for me. If you stay we can make love later on when Lee leaves."

When Lee finally arrived back from his trip home he came immediately to Dot and Tim's house. He acted like noting had changed with him or them. It was round 8:00 PM on Saturday night, the kids were in their rooms this time and Tim was putting them to bed as usual. Dot was hungry for Lee and showed it by taking him into the bedroom while Tim put the kids to bed. When Tim came out of the last bedroom after putting the last kid to bed it was past 9 PM.

As Tim walked to the bedroom, which was once just his and Dot's, the door was closed and locked. He had to rap on the door. It was planned like that to show Tim that Lee was now back and the Alpha dog again. Dot opened it and Tim saw they were both already nude. Lee was laying on the bed with his cock hard and sticking up shinning with wetness. Tim was thinking Dot must have been fucking Lee already or she was sucking him off when he rapped and interrupted them. "Good ", he said to himself.

Dot let Tim in and closed the door and locked it again so the kids wouldn't come in and see her nude or fucking Lee. Lee was slowly stroking his big shaft as Dot walked back to the bed and climbed in. She moved right up to Lee and took her hand and took over stroking him. Now that Lee was back it seemed to Tim nothing had changed. Tim had hoped she would be less of a slut to Lee but she was just like she had been before he went away. Tim sat there and didn't say anything. Lee said, Hey Tim. How are you?""

Tim looked at Lee but didn't reply. Dot said, "Tim! Don't be rude. Say hello to Lee." Tim said, "Hey Lee."

Dot smiled and said, "Well that's not much better Timmy. After all he is our guest."

Lee said, "Oh that's OK Dot. He must be having a bad day. Are you Tim?"

Tim said, "More like a bad year. But I am being polite Lee I mean hell I gave you my bed and my wife to fuck again didn't I?"

Dot said, "TIM! You're acting like an ass. Stop it now or leave us alone."

Tim didn't answer her he just sat on the chair, which she had set up for him as usual. He watched Dot begin to work her hands all over Lee's big cock. It seemed to Tim she was making love to Lee's cock with her hands and not trying to get him hard as she usually did. It was big enough so that she could use both hands and still have some shaft left for her soft wet mouth to suck on. And that's what happen. Soon her mouth was covering the big cock head and she was sucking and throating her lover just like he had taught her. Lee held her hair out of the way making sure Tim could see his wife's lips wrapped around his big black meat. Lee said, "God damn it Timmy, I really missed this. Dot sure can suck a cock now. She is the best I ever had. It makes me want to be with her every night so I can sample her talents. Has she sucked your cock yet? Oh no that's right you have had the cage on all week haven't you?"

Tim didn't answer him. It to make her feel even better inside her pussy. Dot had let him out so she could suck and fuck her husband after eating her pussy so well. As Tim watched take Lee's big cock deep in her throat he said, "Yes Lee she has sucked my cock. She took off my cage while you were away and yes she has sucked her husband's cock and fucked him too! And you're right she is very, very good at it. I too would love to be with her every night giving her my love not just having sex with her."

Lee laughed and said, "So she took off your cage after all Tim!"

He held Dot's head and made her take all of his big black cock until her face was pressed against his cock hair. The he let her go and said, "Well good for you and Dot. See having me around isn't that bad after all Timmy, your wife can now really suck a dick. Look how well she has learned buddy. Oh yes baby! Just like that! Oh yes! Suck my meat sugar and let me cum in your sweet warm mouth!"

Dot looked up into her lover's eyes and smiled as she took his cock deeper and deeper. Soon she had him down her throat again and her face was against his cock hair. He held her face tight and waited for her to touch his hand to let her pull his dick out and take a breath. She looked over at her husband and saw him looking out the window, Tim had seen it all before. He was sick of it. This was her game now, her wish, her fantasy not his any more. He was tired of sitting there with the cage around his cock and watching the two of them fuck and suck. He would rather watch the rain come down. That's how it felt in his heart now. Then when Lee moaned loudly Tim looked back over to see Lee beginning to cum. God help Tim, he had to watch it. Tim watched, as ropes of Lee's white cum began flying out of his black cock head and landed mostly in Dot's mouth. She held her mouth open and the cock head was aimed directly into it. She jerked Lee's cock and swallowed and licked and pumped his cock wanting more of his seed. Damn Tim hated this but he had to watch he had to look and watch. He loved seeing his wife like this. Some of the cum landed around Dot's mouth not in it.

She didn't seem as concerned now about Lee' s cum hitting her in the face as it landed on her cheek and body like she use to be. When he shot his first load of cum Dot made sure she caught it all in her mouth so he wouldn't make a mess on her. But now the cum that didn't get swallowed was rubbed into her face and cheeks or breasts with her hands or Lee's hands or both. She acted like it was sort of beauty cream now, like she loved having it on her. Being without Lee over these weeks had changed her and her opinion about cum and sex. She didn't think it was nasty anymore. In fact she seemed to like the taste and feel of it, especially Lee's cum.

When Lee finished shooting his cum his cock was still dripping it. Dot squeezed the shaft running her hand up from the base to the cock head. She then squeezed the head and Tim saw a few more drops drip out of Lee's cock and into her mouth. She had milked her lover's cock completely. She licked her lips and then looked up at her lover with a sort of look for his approval. Lee said, "Yes baby yes! You did a great job as usual. You must let Tim feel how you can suck a cock again Dot and how you drink cum now without any apprehension. Maybe tomorrow when I leave."

She smiled as she held his black snake and said, "Well Tim doesn't cum as much as you do Lee and he doesn't taste as good. His cum is more bitter and yours is sort of sweet."

Lee said, "It must be what he's eating baby! Different foods make it sweet or sour. Guess he's not eating the right kinds of food."

She looked at her husband and said, "Timmy do you hear that? Maybe you should research it and start eating the right types of food. Then maybe I'll suck your cock more often."

Tim said, "Yea, I guess so Dot. I'll check it out later. I just don't feel like doing anything right now."

She said, "Tim you have got to snap out of it baby! You have been in a funk all day now baby. Come over here and sit on the bed with us. I want you to join us. I want you involved with us today baby. Come over here Timmy."

He stood up and walked to the bed watching his wife play with the black cock that had not gone completely soft. She told Tim to take off all of his clothes first and Tim did as he was told. Now completely nude except for the cage he saw Dot and Lee look at it. He wasn't embarrassed any more about it. She patted the bed and Tim sat down next to his wife's beautiful nude body. She was sitting between her husband and lover.

Tim didn't move he just sat there waiting for Dot to tell him what she wanted him to do. He was hoping she would just fuck her lover and let him alone. But she never did. It was all part of her game to cuckold him and humiliate him in front of her lover.

Dot was slowly stroking Lee's cock back to its hardness. Tim knew that when it got hard enough to put inside her vagina she would want Lee to fuck her. Once he was inside her pussy he would harden up completely very quickly. She looked at the cock in her hand and smiled at her husband as she said, "Timmy. Isn't this cock beautiful? I mean see how black it is, how hard it's getting for me again baby? See how it fits so well in both of my hands. Mumm Timmy it's so big baby! I love you very much sweetie but I love Lee's big cock too. I have missed this cock a lot Timmy. Now today Tim I want you to help me get Lee's cock in my pussy. I want you to take your fingers and spread my pussy lips open for me."

Tim said, "You have to be kidding. You never have any trouble taking his cock now Dot. Your pussy is so stretched it will accommodate him now without a problem. You have fucked him enough that there's not even any more pain getting it in now."

She said, "Oh come on Timmy. I like your fingers on my pussy. Don't you like to touch my pussy baby? And besides I want you to join in today. Take your fingers and open me up for Lee's big black cock Timmy and maybe I'll take off that cage and let you cum before he leaves."

Tim didn't move he said, "There's no need me to do that Dot except to embarrass and humiliate me more Dot. Do it yourself."

Her face got hard looking and Tim knew she was mad now. He wasn't playing and she didn't like it. She said, "If you want that fucking cage off you better damn well do what I tell you Timmy. Now open my cunt lips so Lee can put his bigger and so much better cock in me and fuck me better too. Now Timmy! Do it or get out."

Tim had heard the same threat a bunch of times and now he didn't care. He said, "No Dot. I'm going to get dressed now and maybe I leave and go to the lawyer's office. I have had enough of this shit."

She stopped what she was doing but before she could say anything Lee spoke up. "Oh Timmy I wouldn't do that man. I mean I'll have no choice and have to testify that you wanted all this cuckolding shit and you wanted me to share Dot for sex buddy. It's not like Dot is cheating on you or having an affair behind your back. In fact she is doing what you asked her to do. If you leave her you'll get nothing. You better reconsider buddy and do what she is telling you. You might not even get to see your kids that much since you are the perverted one here."

Lee had said it plain and simple and she knew he had hit Tim in the stomach with the comment about the kids. Dot could hardly keep herself from saying something about that in a defense for Tim. She looked at her husband and saw just how defeated he was now. Tim said, "Well I'm not holding your cunt open so this fucker can fill it with his cock. I'm just not doing that. And I'll fight you to the end of my life for the kids Dot. Both of our lives will be hell. So don't even think about taking them away from me."

She said, "I would never do that to you Tim, Lee was only trying to change your idea of your little game. You won't leave me Tim we love each other. But I won't stand here and let you destroy my life either. You wanted this and now you have it. So if you don't want to participate then don't! But I am going to fuck Lee."

Tim stood up and walked away. As he got dressed he went to the door and found it locked. He had forgotten about that. He turned and asked where the key was. Dot held her chain around her stomach and he saw the little chain now and the letter "L" and the two keys on it now. He was locked in. He was thinking about busting down the door or climbing out the window but didn't. He just went over to the chair, and sat down. Tim put his feet up on the window edge and looked out at the sky and lawn in the back of his house. He wondered how his life got so fucked up and knew it was him that had fucked it up.

Dot went back to work on her lover's cock. Tim would have to be taught a lesson for today and for not obeying her. She would decide what it she would do to him later on. Right now all she could think of was fucking Lee. It had been over three weeks since she had this big cock in her pussy. She moved over and straddled her black lover's body. Dot faced Lee with her back towards her husband. Tim wasn't looking at her anyway.

Dot began to sink down on it. Tim was right Lee's cock went into her hole much easier than it did a month ago. She was getting bigger and her pussy wasn't shrinking back as quickly as it used to between Lee's visits. Plus the vibrator helped to keep her open. She wasn't very worried. Lee had told her that if she stopped fucking him and the vibrator that her pussy and the tunnel would go back to being as tight as before. She hoped that was the truth but she didn't have any idea of stopping the fucking either. Lee was just too good.