Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she took the big cock head into her hole she looked down and saw her pussy lips stretched wide. As Dot began to rotate and pump her body around Lee's big dick she took more and more of his cock inside her. Inch by wonderful inch it went deeper and deeper into her pussy. Again and again she lifted up and sank down pushing her hole down over the hard black shaft further and further. As her hips pushed up and down she rotated her ass and soon Dot had every inch of that fantastic black arrow disappeared up inside her.

She bent forward and gave Lee a long slow kiss mixing tongues as they merged their mouths together. As she fucked him, Dot began to hang her full lovely breasts over Lee face. She smiled down at him and let her tits hang right in front of his mouth. She moaned as Lee took one of the long hard red nipples into his mouth and began to suck and lick it, "Oh God Lee it's been so long baby", she moaned the words loud enough for Tim to hear then.

Tim took a look and then turned back to the window. God he hated this and loved it at the same time. He was so fucked up. Dot moaned louder as she began to use her body and ride Lee's big cock up and down sliding her wet tunnel on his big dick, "Oh yes Lee! Oh God yes baby! Your cock always makes me feel good. Oh Lee I love your dick and I love how you suck my nipples for me. Your cock feels amazing! Oh Lee! Fuck me baby! Fuck me Lee. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast! Oh yes please, please, please fuck me! Oh God!!! YES! I love his cock so much Timmy!!!"

Tim turned and watched as his wife had her first orgasm on her lover's big cock. She bounced and rode his dick hard and fast as she screamed with her pleasure. It was easier to take all of him and so much better since Lee had trained her and she knew what he liked and he knew what she liked. They worked as a team now and it was much better for both of them. She couldn't seem to get enough of his cock.

Dot rotated her lower body and felt Lee's cock giving her those wonderful feelings of sexual pleasure. He was so much deeper than Tim could ever get. Even when she let Tim fuck her last night she never felt like this. But she really didn't care if Tim ever fucked her again right now. All she wanted was Lee's big dick inside her. All she wanted was Lee's big boner deep, buried deep inside her all the time. His cock head fucked new and virgin areas of her pussy deep inside her each time he did her. Before Lee, Dot didn't know she even had this part of her pussy or so many more nerve endings deep inside. Lee's longer cock was stimulating all the new parts and nerve ends with each thrust he made into her.

It had been three weeks and the feeling that she felt was just like the first time that he fucked her. She was straddling his body and rocking back and forth. Then she would pump up and down as she thrust her ass and cunt up and down on his hard shaft. She had taken all of his cock much easier and it was far better as she rode him hard with his cock fully inside her. And there was no pain at all. His cock fit like a glove and her pussy squeezed it and gave him much more pleasure, than it did the first time they were together. She began riding him harder and faster and Tim had turned and was watching it now.

No matter how upset or how repulsed he was, it nerve seemed to keep him from watching them fuck. Her body was perfect and Lee's big cock fucked her like a machine. It was a special joining every time. Tim watched them. If only he could cum too he would be happy with her fucking Lee. Well more happy than he was now anyway.

And then she moaned deeply and arched her back as she climaxed hard for the second time. But she didn't stop. Dot just kept going and going. She felt the large cock head deep inside her rubbing against the walls of her vagina and she worked hard now to make Lee cum. She knew he would last much longer since he had cum once in her mouth. That's why she liked to suck him off the first time. Lee could go so much longer before he shot off again. Well she also liked sucking his big cock and tasting his rich cum too.

Lee placed his hands under her thighs and helped to lift her up. When he did that Dot's pussy held only his cock head in her cunt. He held her up that way making her beg for him to let her down and fill her again. He smiled as he saw Tim watching and listening. He signaled to Dot and she turned and looked at Tim. She said, "Change positions I want to fuck you reverse cowboy so Timmy can see your cock better as it goes in and out of my pussy."

Dot knew a great many more positions now by their name since she had started fucking Lee. Some she couldn't even begin to try with Tim. His cock was just too small. But with Lee she could turn around while still pinned to his cock. Lee helped her turn around until she was facing her husband. Her legs were wide open and on the outside of Lee's leg. Tim could see her pussy sucking Lee's big cock up inside it. God he really filled her pussy so much better than he did. Lee's cock showed half way in her hole and his big black nuts hanging under them. It was fucking obscene to Tim but also very erotic. He had to watch them.

As Tim watched her, he saw Lee's big cock slide out of her hole all wet and shinning with his wife's juices. Then he watched as Lee pushed it all back into her. Tim wondered where she put it all as it moved in and out of her pussy with a steady rhythm. In this position it gave Tim full access to see what was going on between his wife's thighs. Her shaved pussy also gave Tim a much better view of her being fucked by the big cock. It held Lee's big dick tightly and Tim watched as the thick cock went in and out.

Seeing Lee's big cock moving in and out of her as she faced her husband was too much for him. The view was so erotic and lustful Tim couldn't stand it. He grabbed his cock still in the cage and screamed, "Take this fucking cage off of me Dot. Do it now. I need to cum too God damn it!"

She looked her husband directly in his eyes and said, "Get out Tim. Leave the bedroom. Just go. Here are the fucking keys, take them. But remember if you take it we're done."

He got up and walked towards her. His hand was out She said it again, "If you take the key and leave I'll assume you took the cage off and masturbated. Even if you don't, if you leave I'll assume you did and we're done. I'll leave you before the day is out and move in with Lee. You can start proceedings for divorce."

She was bluffing and Lee knew it. Lee's cock was buried completely in her pussy and Tim stood there just looking at his wife. He felt like he didn't know her. He said, "When did you get so cruel Dot? When did you start to hate me so much? OK I agree this started because I wanted to see you fucked by another man and I have been wondering about being a cuckold. But you know damn well that this is not what I truly wanted. This is all your fantasy now baby! And you treat me like some slave rather than your husband. What happened to you Dot?"

She still had Lee's cock up inside her and as she rocked back and forth on it she said, 'It's both of our fantasies now Timmy. I get this big beautiful hard cock and you get to watch it fuck me if you want. But I don't care if you want to see it or not now. I want to feel it and I'm going to keep fucking it. All right take the damn cage off, jerk off, go wild playing with yourself, and enjoy your hand. But I won't wait for you to fuck me any more Timmy. I will begin to make arrangements to move in with Lee or better yet, for Lee to move in with us. Whichever way it goes, I'll have Lee all the time any time I want his cock I'll have it. Understand Tim this is not a threat, it's a promise of what I'll do if you won't try and fix this masturbation problem you have. I won't ever again sit in my bed and wait for you to come to bed again. When you jerk off you're cock and it's all used up from jerking off, I'll be fucking Lee. No Timmy, I won't wait I'll go to Lee or he'll come to me. I'll fuck him all the time whenever I want. So go! Go jerk off in the corner over there away from me."

Tim said, "What? Him! Move in with us? Him live here! I won't accept that. What about the kids? They'll wonder why Lee is sleeping with you instead of me. I won't stand for that. If the neighbors find out you're sleeping with a..."

She said, "With what Tim, a black man, a nigger? Is that what you were going to say? Sorry Lee no offence."

He said, "None taken baby that's what I am to many people."

She lifted off of Lee's cock and Tim saw it slowly come out from deep inside her pussy. She moved next to Lee and sat cross-legged facing her husband. He could see her pussy gapping open. She said, "Actually now that you asked Timmy I have given that some consideration because I feel you won't be able to handle this when Lee came back. I should have never taken that fucking cage off of you and treated you so nice while Lee was gone. I really felt we had started something good again. But no, you want to stop working on your problem. But without this cage on, sooner or later you'll let me down and jerk off. I know it and so do you. And when that happens Tim I need a back up plan."

He said, "I'm sure you have one. You have everything else planned out to destroy our marriage and our lives together."

She said, "It's you who is destroying our marriage Tim not me. But be advised the children won't know anything about this problem and situation. If Lee moves in here we'll do some remodeling first and it will fix everything."

Tim said, "Remodeling? What fucking remodeling?"

She said, "First we'll have the connecting wall to the spare bedroom and our bedroom, well this bedroom busted out. We'll have a doorway put in between the two rooms. You can put the kids to bed each night when that happens and they'll see you going and coming into this bedroom where I'll be too. They'll see you come out and leave the next morning from this bedroom and I'll be standing in the doorway to wave goodbye to you."

Tim said, "So?"

She smiled and said, "Well Timmy, meanwhile Lee will go into the other room on those nights when he comes over and they're around. We'll tell then that Lee is a good friend of ours or a good friend of mine anyway who is staying with us once in a while. Then when they are in their little beds and their doors are closed and our doors are closed and locked, you'll just switch beds with Lee."

Tim said, "What?"

She said, "You can go into the spare bedroom and watch us fuck and jerk off to your heart's delight. Lee can come into this bed and fuck me while you're playing on the PC or watch us. You'll get off night after night. But so will I Timmy, but it will be Lee's big cock that will be making me cum baby, not his hand, or mouth or tongue or even the vibrator, unless we want it included in our sex. But mostly it will be his big black cock fucking me. And you can watch and listen to us and jerk off. But you won't get my pussy again, never again."

She looked at Tim and he didn't say anything. So she continued, "Or if you won't leave this bed and I want Lee's bigger cock and you know I will, I'll just move to his bed and we'll begin to sleep with each other every night. Every night I want him to give me the better sex, I'll have it Tim be sure of that. And if you won't make the necessary changes to the house for that to happen without the kids knowing we have problems, then........"

She hesitated before she said, "Then I'll just leave you and the kids on those nights I want Lee's big dick. I'll come home sometime during the day after the kids and you are gone. You can put the kids to bed and get them up in the morning and tell them where their mother is on those nights I'm not here. That will be up to you. See it all has been worked out Timmy. Lee and I have talked and agreed we are sick and tired of hearing your threats and moans and groans about this arrangement when you were the one who wanted it."

Again Tim didn't say anything he just looked at her as if he would kill her. So Dot figured, "What the hell I have gone his far now might as well finish this with him since he is already really pissed off."

She told Tim, "It will be fair to everyone Tim. You'll get to have your little cock cum in your hand and Lee gets my body and I get the fucking I want. That sure sounds fair to me Timmy. You can keep your little cock in your hand cumming all over it and I'll have this wonderful big black monster of a cock in my pussy satisfying me more than you ever did or will. We'll live together for the kids' sake or you can leave. I would hate to see you go and so would the kids Tim. But if you do, you I can't stop you. If you stay and we decide to do what I just said we'll both get what we want Tim. The kids will be OK since they'll have dad and mom around. You'll be able to spend as much time as you want on the PC or watching porno movies and jerk off until you can't do it any more. But while you are enjoy the sex you want, I won't be here in this bedroom waiting and wanting to have sex. Lee will be here filling me with this lovely big dick and I'll have the sex I want."

She held up Lee's big hard cock and showed it to Tim. Then she finished by saying, "But understand this Tim, if this happens you and I will not have sex again. Never again Tim, and guess what we'll both be sexually satisfied. Here take the keys. Leave if you want or just sit there and take the cage off and jerk off to your heart's delight. I'm tired of your mouth and your little cry baby ways."

She threw the smaller chain with the letter "L" and the two keys to him. He caught them and held it in his hand looking at it. He watched as Dot turned and moved back over Lee who was lying there on his back stroking his cock. She straddled his hips and came down on his cock again. Tim saw it go right up into her. "Fuck me Lee. Fuck me hard and long" she said.

Lee pushed back and she took all of his huge cock deep inside her. As they held each other they pumped over and over again and Tim watched for a while. Then he heard her cry out as she began to cum now. She had beaten Tim down and won again. Knowing that she had won again and feeling that big cock fucking her gave Dot a huge orgasm, which swept over her. She started to cum and it went on almost continuously now as she rode and rocked and pumped on Lee's big hard cock. Back and forth she moved feeling his cock deeper inside her than anything she had before Lee.

The pleasure was overwhelming along with the feeling and knowledge that Tim was again trapped and beaten. It was pure rapture for her and it filled her sexual and mental needs completely. Never in her life had she felt anything close to what Lee gave her and now how she felt about cuckolding her husband. It also made her sexual feelings better somehow. It gave her even more pleasure knowing she had Tim where she wanted him. If he became a rebellious slave from time to time, which was expected according to Lee, she had just decided she wouldn't have any of it. Tim would learn his place and duties and what he could and couldn't do now. He was no longer in charge of this part of her life or the fantasy any longer. It was very simply; Dot would treat her husband very well when he did what she told him to do and treat him badly when he didn't.

But with Lee's cock deep inside her pussy now she didn't give a fuck about her husband sexual needs at the moment. Dot had spent to many nights so frustrated knowing and hearing him jerk off to photos and videos he watched when he could have been with her having her body and her love. Now she had Lee and his big cock was like a magical tool she needed. He really knew how to use it to bring her off over and over again. Jesus she loved his cock, wanted his cock, needed his cock, had to have it now! Like she was training her husband, Dot too was being trained as a slave too. She would be a slave to Lee's big dick. Lee knew he was making them both slaves to his sex. Dot was being a slave with her body and Tim was being one with his brain. He would love to have Tim leave so he could move in and have Dot all to himself without any of this dumb ass white man cuckolding of Tim's. But he really didn't want that. He didn't want kids or a full time woman. He had Dot where he wanted her and he knew he could have her now whenever he wanted her. She was his bitch now and she loved it.

Dot moved her ass slightly adjusting her pussy tunnel with Lee's long shaft. It was so deep inside her now it felt like he was fucking her womb. She was sitting on his lap with his big balls under her ass and the big cock head lodged fully inside her pussy past her cervix. She rotated her hips and ass around again and again trying to please Lee as much as he was pleasing her. She took every inch of Lee's cock as she looked back at her husband and saw Tim still standing there watching her being fucked. He still had the key in his hand but he hadn't taken a step.

She was enjoying Tim's frustration almost as much as she enjoyed Lee's big dick. Lee was fully inside her pussy hole and Tim stood by the bed with the keys in his hand watching as Lee's black cock appeared and then disappeared inside his wife's pussy hole again and again. As she rode him and fucked him she did it with her eyes closed, her head thrown back and her mouth opened. It felt so beautiful and good. She didn't care what her husband did now. All she wanted to do was cum and have the orgasm that was building inside her body. Then she wanted to feel Lee's cum spew deep inside her. She knew she would climax again when he did it, she always did.

As Dot faced out towards again now facing her husband, Lee was still holding one of her full tits in each hand as he reached under her arms and was squeezing both of them as she lay back against him. He pulled her body back against him tighter and held her as his hips pumped his cock in and out of her pussy hard and fast. Her body was toned and her hips were centered like she had been taught to do as she sat on Lee this way. All of these things help to maintain her position as she slid up and down on his cock and he rammed it into her giving them both the fucking they wanted.

Dot had Lee's cock deep inside her pussy as she turned around again on it and faced Lee now. Tim watched as they worked together to turn her. It was very apparent that they had practiced this move a number of times. She placed her hands on his chest and bent forwards hanging her tits down towards his face as she began to move just her lower body using her hips and thrusting her ass as she slid her cunt up and down on his cock. Faster and faster she pumped herself up and down his large black cock. Tim wondered how long it took her to learn how to do that to Lee's big dick? She looked so natural doing it like she was doing it that he knew she had been fucking him a great deal more than he figured she had. But it was different now she pumped up and down without any fear of Lee's big dick coming out of her. She pumped and thrust her pussy riding his thick rod harder and harder. Tim heard both of them moan..

Dot was moaning as Lee started to arch his hips up to meet her downward push. As he did he was sending his cock deeper and harder into her pussy. Faster and faster and faster her hips pumped and his hips thrust as he pushed she rode her cunt on his big cock. "God I love this big dick", she cried out, "Oh yes! Oh yes Oh God yes Lee! Harder baby! Fuck me harder Lee! Fuck me harder baby!"

Dot's tits were now hanging down in Lee's face again swinging back and forth as she fucked him. She didn't have to tell Lee what to do with them. He held one of her large full breasts in his hands and squeezed them together so he could lick both nipples. He licked and sucked on both of them for a long time before she moved back into a sitting position again. Their hips never stopped moving and he drove his cock into her hole pumping it. With each rotation Dot made above him Lee could feel her pussy clamping tighter around his shaft. He moaned this time and said. "Oh shit Tim. Your wife's pussy gets better the more I fuck it! That's it baby. Ride my big black cock. Move that little white ass and make me cum inside you. By the way Tim have you given Dot her birth control pill today? If not I suggest you go get her one right now because I'm about to cum long and hard and very deep inside her. Oh and you better leave that cage key with us buddy if you don't want to get into trouble."