Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dot knew he was right she couldn't remember when she wasn't thinking about Lee's cock even when she had been fucking or sucking her husband's cock while Lee was away. He said, "You can't can you? You can't remember, it's been that long. You have taken all the joy away for me Dot all of it. And now it seems like you love to punish and humiliate me more every day. You're cruel and nasty and I'm not sure it wouldn't be worth it to just walk away."

Dot started to get upset. She wanted Lee's big cock to fuck her but she didn't want to loose her husband. It all started with his fantasy to be a cuckold but when she found out Tim was jerking off so much he wasn't giving her the needed attention or the sex she wanted. And it just seemed to get out of hand. Lee saw the conflict on her face and said, "Leave Tim! Go! Go ahead and leave her and when you do I'll move in the same day you're gone. I'll have her all for myself and I'll bed her more than you can image while you're gone. Take my word for it buddy, Dot won't miss you a second because I'll work hard to make her happy and keep her sexually stimulated all the time. And Tim I can satisfy her needs so much better than you can and you know it. So leave....please.."

Tim said, "Well what the hell would be the difference? She's only fucking you now anyway. If I left the only thing she would miss would be me taking care of the kids while she gets her cunt filled by your cock. And........and my support, my income, and the chance to make a fool out of me. That's all, nothing else."

Then Tim just turned and left the room. When Tim was gone Lee said, "I think you better take the cage off of him today and let him have some sex with you. Make up with him before he does something we will all be sorry about."

Dot said, "You're right I'll have to do something. He's going to walk if I don't."

Dot was very upset and Lee knew it. He was thinking and finally said, "Look here's what I have been thinking you should do."

He explained his plan and she agreed to it. Then he said, " I'll leave as quick as I can this morning. Tell Tim you want to spend the entire week with him without me. Fuck him as much as you can Dot but when you're not with him having sex; make him wear the cage. Keep it on him."

She said, "I'll miss our session."

He said, "Well baby, how about if I meet you at my place on Thursday during the day? It's my day off remember? Once old Timmy and the kids leave for work and school you come over and we can have our little session then. I can't go an entire week without your tight little pussy either. Look, call me and let me know when you can come over Thursday and how long you can stay.

She smiled and told him OK. She agreed with everything Lee said and they decided to give Tim a break from his cuckolding. When Lee left she kissed him goodbye at the door and turned to see Tim sitting in the living room looking at her.

Tim said, "We need to talk Dot. We need to talk now? I mean really sit and talk like husband and wife and not like we usually do as a woman with a lover and a cuckold husband"

She smiled at him and sat on the arm of the chair and said, "Sure baby, we can always talk what is it you would like to talk about?"

He said, "No come sit here next to me. This is extremely serious to me and I hope to you too."

She moved next to him and sat there with her short robe open showing all of her body to him including her well-fucked pussy. He could see the red marks on her inner thighs and breasts! He reached for her and closed the robe and tied it. She smiled and asked, "Don't you like to see my body any more Timmy? What's wrong baby?"

He sighed and said, "Everything is wrong, wrong with us Dot, with us. OK! Listen and don't interrupt please. I know when this all started with Lee I was the one who pushed you into it and urged you to fuck him more and more."

She started to say, "Yes and I want to thank...."

He stopped her and said, " I know it and I'm sorry for doing it. It was a big, very big mistake as far as I'm concerned now. I should have never started this."

She said, "You don't have to be sorry Timmy I love it sweetie. Thank you. It was so lovely for you to offer me Lee's cock to fuck. He makes me very happy and completely satisfied. I want his big....."

He cut her off again and then said, "Dot! Please! Let me finish. Look could you take this damn thing off."

She said" Oh Timmy I don't know if I should!"

She smiled at him and said, "OK! But you don't leave my sight, right? If you do it goes back on first."

She took the chain off from around her body and Tim saw her pussy and tits when she opened the robe. She used the key to unlock the cock cage. She slipped it off and began to take his cock in her hand." He stopped her and said, "No Dot not right now. No sex right now. I have to tell you something and I need to do it with a clear brain. So stop, sit and listen."

She held the cage in her lap and sat up and looked at him. He said, "I want to stop all of this Dot. I want to stop this cuckolding and wife sharing with Lee. I promise I will do whatever you say if you'll stop seeing and fucking Lee. I'll wear the cage and I'll come to bed with you at the same time you do and we'll have sex whenever you want it as often as you want it. I'll really try. I won't jerk off I swear to God I won't only please! Please! Stop this with Lee. You're killing me and hurting me so much I can't stand it any longer."

She looked at him and didn't answer him at first. He said, 'Well? Please say something to me."

She took his hand and kissed it. Then she said, "Timmy listen to me. I know you were really upset before and I know sometimes that I push you to hard or humiliate you to much as I try and move to cuckold you better and better. Sometimes I move to fast. But I also know you enjoy seeing me fuck Lee and you know I really enjoy doing it now."

Tim didn't answer her but he knew she was right about him watching her fucking and being fucked by Lee. She said, "You also know at first I was scared and afraid and didn't want to do it. I told you it would hurt our relationship and you told me it wouldn't. You made me try it with Lee that first time and I thank you now so much for that sweetie. Believe me I thank you every time I'm with Lee because it opened my eyes and now I actually want it and look forward to having his big cock fucking me. I have also been stretched to accommodate him easier too. You know that. And I know at first you wanted me to fuck him more and more in fact you wanted him to visit us or me visit him and for him to fuck me all the time. You wanted me to come back and tell you about it and fuck you afterwards. And I did it. I did it for you Tim. But now I'm doing it for me too baby. It is the best sex I have ever had. By doing it so much with Lee, it got to the point where I can't really feel much when you're inside me now baby. I'm sorry but you don't satisfy me now Tim and it's not really your fault that your cock isn't big enough. You were born that way baby. But we still had some great sessions in bed sweetie and I know I'm not as tight as I was before you let me have Lee. I'm right Tim you know I'm right baby."

He shook his head and said, "Yes Dot, you're not as tight as you use to be and that's my fault too. I should have never done all this to you. But once you stop with Lee you'll go back to being tighter and I'll be able to please you again."

She said, "Well to be honest Tim, that' not all. You see sweetie your little cock will never please me like I will remember Lee's cock pleasing me. But yes if I stop having sex with Lee I'm sure I'll shrink back and you'll make me cum......sometimes. But your mouth always makes me cum Timmy, always. And my pussy while larger still makes you cum doesn't it?"

He told her it did. She said, And not as fast as it did when I was really tight. Right?"

He told her again she was right and that he did last longer now because the friction inside her pussy tunnel wasn't as strong. She smiled and patted his hand as she said, "Well it would have been OK Tim I might had stopped fucking Lee soon enough to deal without him. Except I caught you jerking off again and knew you were doing it so much, almost every night. Then it got to the point that you couldn't or wouldn't give me what I wanted, needed and waited for sexually because of your masturbation. Even when I told you that I needed you to bed me, you didn't stop beating off your cock. I don't and didn't understand why."

Tim tells her he didn't either it became a very hard habit to break. She said, "So I started fucking Lee more and more to get my satisfaction too Timmy. And now, I love fucking him and won't stop it. I'm able to take him all the way inside me now and it feels fantastic. And I have learned to suck his cock like that too, all the way down my throat, I can deep throat a big cock now Timmy. I love that too I almost cum when I'm doing it. But now with you baby, I mean now it's mainly with your tongue that you please me Timmy. To get off me off and make me cum you have to eat me. Your small thin cock can't do it any more."

He said, "Well you did have orgasms when we fucked while Lee was away. Didn't you?"

She smiled and kissed his hand again and said, "No Tim. I have been faking almost all of my orgasms with you for a long time now just to make you sexually happy. But I'm not Timmy! I'm very sorry but your cock just doesn't make me cum any more sweetie! I'm sorry but it's the truth."

Tim sighed and looked like a beaten puppy dog as he sat there with his head down. Dot said, "But.......but Tim, I am still able to make you cum baby. You know that. You cum every time we make love and you fuck me.....every time. Right?"

He shook his head. She smiled at him and then said, "But baby I don't. Even when I threaten you that you had to stop jerking off or else and work with me, you didn't stop Timmy. And every time you did it I heard you or saw you and it hurt me and it kept you from really even trying to satisfy me. So I was thinking about Lee more and more and the way he fucked me more and more. So I went to Lee more and more and you didn't know it. And after he fucked me and did satisfy me I told him exactly what was going on."

He said, You told him all about our lives? That I was jerking off rather than having sex with you?"

She said, "Yes, I told him everything baby. That you were jerking off rather than having sex with me, that when we did it you didn't make me cum any more and that I loved his big black cock because it did. Everything Tim, he knows everything about this situation with the two of us. And after talking with him, we agreed you needed this cage. We also agreed that he would satisfy me with his cock any time I needed it and he does Timmy. Oh God he satisfied me more now than you ever did. Now I'm not saying that to be nasty, it's the truth baby! I love you and your mouth does please me baby but I love Lee's cock more than yours now."

Tim was almost crying with he head still hanging down and finally he said, "Yes I know that Dot and I'm scared that he is slowly and deliberately trying to take you away from me. He's doing it with that great sex and satisfaction he gives you. You haven't been with me for so long I mean really been with me Dot making love to me without thinking of him. Even when I'm eating your pussy or trying hard to fuck you, your brain is with him. I know it and you do too. That's why I want it to stop Dot. I'm loosing you to him even if you can't see it, I do."

She said, "Well first off, I don't believe that Tim, I would never leave you for him. But if I leave this cage off of you I know that sooner or later you'll start to jerk off again. You still need this cage Tim. You need it as much as I need Lee's cock to fuck me. You know damn well you'll jerk off sometime if you are not watched or don't have the cage on. And that the same with me Timmy. You know if you tell me not to see Lee and I know you are really serious and not upset or just jealous I won't see him any more. Oh, I'll be OK for awhile but sooner or later Lee will chase me and come to me and talk with me and tease me and.......and just like you baby, sooner or later I won't or couldn't resist him. I'll want his big cock again and when you find out, as you will eventually because I won't be able to hide it from you any more than you can hide your jerking off to me. When you do Tim I know that will be the end of our marriage. When you find out I been lying and have been with him and fucked him, Tim I know you wouldn't deal with it. It wouldn't be a cuckolding any more or even swing, it would be cheating and I know you. You wouldn't put up with that. Oh God I don't want that either baby! I love you."

So Tim asked, "So what are we going to do Dot?"

She kissed him and held him and said, "Well, first off you have to wear the cage for me and then........"

He said, "OK! If I agree to wear the cage will you stop fucking Lee if I wear it."

She said, "Well that's not all Tim. Listen to me. It's not that simple any more sweetie. Look I love you very much and there's no chance of Lee taking my away from you for good. Unless........"

Tim said, "Unless what Dot?"

She sighed and said, "Unless you just give up on me on us. Look, I have had a lot of time over these past months this has been going on to think about all of it Tim. I know for sure that if you walk away and leave me I would die. But I'm not sure what will happen between Lee and me. If you leave me I know Lee will want to move in and have us ;live together. Sooner or later he'll talk me into it, I don't seem to be able to tell him no. If Lee moves in and takes your place 24/7 he will take me more and more. He'll push and push and push and he'll fuck me much, much more and we'll be together all the time doing things that only you and I do now. Then Tim it could happen. Lee could take your place all the time. Understand?"

Tim told her not exactly. So Dot said, "Well let me say it this way Tim. Right now he's here on most Wednesday's nights and the weekends and you and I are together all the rest of the time. We do things only a husband and wife does together. It builds our love taking care of the kids and shopping and vacationing with all of us as a family. We have sex and it's good, not great but it makes you happy and well your mouth and the big fake cock makes me happy enough. Those things and others like them make our love stronger. So our real true love is reinforced during the week even if we do or don't have great sex. And on the weekend before and after he leaves we are together and usually do the things husbands and wives do together sexually. So right now Lee is still just a big cock to me and for me to fuck and that's all he is. Oh sure he's a friend and we talk while he's here and on the phone but he's not a real loving person in my life. I don't love him Tim and I'm sure he doesn't love me he loves my body and I love his cock. But please baby, don't walk out and leave me alone with him. If you do I'm not sure what will happen if I begin to live with Lee full time. And you know he will want to move right in if you move out. When he is fucking me I'm too weak to say no to him, I'm his then only his. And he knows it so he'll take advantage of me more and more. He'll want to fuck me or have me suck him all the time. Sooner or later things will change between you and my feelings for you. And..... it might change my feelings between Lee and me. And they'll change faster with me and Lee if you're not here."

Tim didn't know what to say he held his head and said, " My fucking brain feels like it will explode Dot. I don't know what to do. I want more than you are giving me right now, I know that for sure. I have to have more Dot. I want more sex and want more love and I want to hold you and have a weekend with you and me and the kids so we can be a family again. Do you have any idea how long it's been since we have done anything together, all of us as a family? Five months Dot, it's been five long months. It's like you're not here ever! I'm with the kids and we do things and you lay in bed and fuck Lee all weekend. I work, spend time with the kids and watch you fucking Lee that's my life now, and my weekends are pure hell. And I can't stand it any more. Things have to change."

She said, "Well you made me think earlier Tim and I was going to tell you later on today but I might as well tell you now. I asked Lee not to come over on Wednesday nights any more and I asked him not to come over this upcoming weekend either. We can take a week of vacation or just a few days and have the entire time all to ourselves Timmy. We can do anything you want during the day. And then at night it will be just you and me baby. We can do anything you want. I'll give you my body completely just like I do with Lee. But you have to wear the cage when we're not together. I mean it Timmy; you have to wear the cage. If you jerk off and I catch you or know you have done it, I won't be happy and neither will you. But Lee will be. You understand what I'm saying to you?"

He didn't smile when he heard her say that. But when he heard her tell him that Lee wasn't come over this week or this weekend he said, "That's great I really wanted this Dot. But...but what about the following Wednesday and weekend? What about them?"

She held his hand and patted his face as she said, "Well right now Lee is scheduled to be here then. Or, I could go to his place if that would help you. But then you wouldn't get to watch. Look Tim it took a while for me to get used to Lee being here and fucking me so much like you wanted. You can't just expect me to cut him or me off from that now I mean the sex is just too great. You know how good he makes me feel. I'm going to have him with me until I get my fill of it. I'm sorry Tim but that's really partly your fault. But I promise you right here right now, we'll have more time together."

He said, "How much?"

She said, "I don't know Tim, but I'll make sure you and I have each other more than we have been. I'm very sorry I have denied you from time to time but you haven't worked with me much. You have tried to upset the meetings I have with Lee. I told you not to do that. If you hadn't, you would have had sex with me every weekend when Lee left. I didn't let you because you have to know when Lee is here; it's for my pleasure more than yours now. You like to watch me fuck him but I love being fucked by him. And Tim he loves fucking me while you watch. It makes him feel superior he's fucking a white woman while her husband sits and watches. It makes us all happy baby. But when you disrupt that, I get upset with you and so does Lee. When I'm mad at you I'm not about to give you my body or any sex with you. Hell I never did that before we knew Lee. But baby work with me and I won't deny you again, I won't cut you off. You and I will have sex each weekend too Timmy. As long as you wear the cage and let me have sex with Lee without telling me you're leaving or going to see a lawyer we'll be good baby. You scare me when you talk like that! We may not do it every Wednesday night or on the weekends if Lee leaves to late or makes me to sore but I promise you we'll be together more."

Tim asked, "You promise? You swear?"

She smiled and said, "You come to bed with me each night when I go to bed and we'll take that cage off of you and make love every night when Lee isn't here, if you can get it up every night. And sweetie I'll help with that too. You know I can really suck a cock now Timmy you saw me do Lee and you should thank him for showing me and training me on how to do it. You should enjoy a blowjob a couple times a week, before you get to fuck me, don't you think?' He told her he did. Then she said, "But two things Tim, very important things too. First, please Tim, please don't jerk off again without me saying it's OK. It will be very upsetting if you do and I find out about it. And, secondly, always remember that when Lee is here, I'm with him not you. I might say things that will seem like I love him or upsetting to you but it's just a game with him and me. You have to always remember Timmy and know for sure regardless of what I say to him or tell him it's not love baby. He's only fucking me, we never make love. I only do that with you my sweet husband."