Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Tim didn't decided to do anything like leaving her after their long talk. He would take his time and think everything out. He realized that all of this was actually his fault, he had started it. But he knew he really needed to talk more with Dot and get her to stop it. He still felt it was time to stop all this. But with this Wednesday night and the weekend without Lee, Tim felt she was moving in the right direction again. Tim decided to give Dot everything she wanted. He would stop trying to jerk off or removing the cage unless she did it for him. He would eat her pussy until she couldn't stand it any more. He would fuck her as good as he could possibly do it and he would use the vibrator on her to get her off. She would give him a weekend a month and have Lee every other Wednesday. It would be good for him and her. He would do everything she asked him to do even if it was extremely humiliating or degrading or embarrassing. He felt he loved her enough to do it and she felt he would enjoy it. They would wait and see what happens and talk again in three months.

Tim seemed to understand what she said about it took time to get her to fuck Lee that first time and then the next few times after that. Then she was use to it and started to really enjoy it and now she wanted it. He rationalized that it would take time to get her to stop. She told Tim that she had come to love Lee's big cock and looked forward to having it over the weekends and on Wednesday nights for so long. He knew she would take time to stop. She didn't want to or was going to stop cold turkey. It made seemed to him at the time she told him and it would give him time to continue his cuckolding too. Three months wasn't that long.

Until then Tim seemed to resolve himself to his duty as a cuckolding husband. He would do what Dot told him to do when Lee was around. He told her they would have to talk again and until then he accepted what she told him. She was the one who asked him to give her three months and then they would talk again. That seemed fair to Tim since Lee would only be there with them on the weekends and then once a month the weekend would be for the family. She wouldn't see Lee that weekend and spend all of it with him. They agreed.

But he told her he still felt he was loosing his self-respect and she was feeling nothing but pity for him but that was the cuckold training she told him. Tim loved her very much and accepted what she told him. She then took the cage that she held in her hands but didn't lock his cock back up again. She let him feel the freedom. She wanted him to feel how good it felt without the cage on his dick. She was hoping he would enjoy it and not want to jerk off and take the chance of having it put back on for a long, long time like she had indicated she would do if she caught him jerking off.

When they had finished talking she took Tim's hand and told him to come into the bedroom. When they got there she told him to sit on the bed and wait for her. She then took a very long shower. She cleaned herself as best she could and made herself look as good as she could for Tim just like she did for Lee. Once she was fresh and clean she walked out of the bath and got into bed with Tim who was waiting eagerly with a hard cock in his hand.

As promised she kissed him as saw his cock standing hard as he saw her fully nude body. His little cock jumped and grew harder very quickly. She smiled at him and took his cock into her mouth. She began to lick around the shaft on all sides and than she took the head back into her mouth. As she sucked and played with Tim's cock it took only seconds for him to get so hard the skin around the cock head was stretched so tight it was hurting. He was horny, as horny as he had ever been in his life.

Dot moved into a 69 position and Tim saw her shave pussy move over his face and head. When she lowered her hips down onto his face Tim began to lick her with his tongue running it around the opening and then pushing his tongue deep inside the hole. He felt her arched her back as she began pushing her pussy down into his mouth. He loved how she tasted and smelled and began to really go at it to try and please her. He was scared and really wanted to make her love what he was doing. He wanted her to want him more than Lee if that was possible. She took his cock head into her mouth and slowly lowered her head all the way down until his pubic hair was touching her face. She took his cock all the way. It wasn't that difficult since Tim's cock wasn't that big.

Dot always did this with Lee so she was sure she could do it with Tim. Her husband moaned feeling his cock touch the back of her throat and felt her breath on his balls as her tongue licked out under the shaft. She pushed her tongue out and licked them as she sucked his cock. Tim knew she had learned that trick from Lee but he wasn't protesting now it felt unbelievable to him. He moaned and she felt his cock jump and jump. As she held his entire cock shaft in mouth and her throat for a second longer and he buried his tongue into her pussy. His nose was touching her ass hole now but he didn't care she was freshly washed and smelled like flowers. Slowly Dot lifted her face back off his cock and she turn and looked at him as he was laying back enjoying the pleasure she was giving him as well as eating her wet pussy as she pushed it into his mouth. He lapped her cunt like a cat does milk, very fast but very lovingly.

Dot said. "That's it baby lick my hot pussy. Oh Timmy. Suck it now. Suck my pussy, Oh yes baby! You're so good at that. Suck me Timmy. Suck it for me and make me cum again this morning. And I'll suck you and make you cum too."

Later that day they were with the kids in a store then they took them to the park. It was a full day and she fucked him like a tiger that night. All that week they fucked every time Tim came home. She would send the kids to their rooms to play and lock the bedroom door and unlock his cock cage. She fuck him hard and fast until he shot his load. Then after dinner when the kids were in their bedrooms ready for bed Dot would take Tim into the bedroom again, unlock the cage and they would fuck until they fell asleep. It was a great on Monday and Tuesday.

When Wednesday came around and Lee didn't show up, Dot gave Tim a super blowjob and then sex for 2 hours. Taking him in her mouth to the point of cumming and then backing off. Over and over again her mouth worked his cock until he finally shot a huge load in her mouth. Dot drank it all just like she had done for Lee. Then she laid back and opened her legs and said, "Your turn."

Tim worked on Dot's pussy for a very long time making her cum three times. Finally she was just to sensitive and pulled him out from between her legs. She held him and kissed him and told him how good he had made her feel. She really did love his mouth and tongue! He ate her pussy better than Lee or anyone she ever had do it.

She sucked his cock hard again and then they fucked. He shot off and she was left with a need he didn't satisfy with his cock. Tim had resolved in his brain that he would do what he needed to do to make his wife happy. He relieved her with his mouth again. He licked his own cum from her open pussy but he made her climax hard and very long as she held his head between her legs and fucked his face, mouth, tongue and fingers. Then as they walked hand in hand into the shower, she washed his face and he washed her pussy. She told him over and over again how much she loved him. She even thanked him for eating her messy pussy.

They actually licked each other again in the shower and he shot off again in her mouth and she did the same in his mouth. Then they finished washing and came into the bedroom again. As Wednesday night slipped by they held each other and slowly played with each other's body like loving couples do. Dot almost fell asleep before she sat up and took the cage off the nightstand. She gently placed it on his cock as he moaned and turned but didn't wake up. She locked it and kissed the very small cock head and then she kissed Tim's mouth. She lay back down and took his arm and pulled him to her as they spooned and slept.

Lee knew how lucky he was to be fucking a beautiful white woman and he would give her time to calm her husband down from what happened the last time that they had cuckold him. As he watched the film again seeing Dot moved around and straddled her husband's body and began to sink down on his little pink dick he smiled knowing Tim would never satisfy her again like he could do. They began to fuck each other and Lee watched as she milked Timmy's cock and drained it inside her pussy in less that three minutes. Lee times it. Tim could not complete with him when it came to fucking Dot. He was bigger thicker and lasted longer than Tim did.

Lee had the camera set up in their bedroom perfectly. Dot knew about it and had grown accustomed to Lee filming her. He had filmed her in his place that first night they had gone there instead of the festival she told her husband she was going too. He had also filmed her as she fucked his brother Alex and then was double penetrated by both of them. Dot knew it was part of the plan Lee had to keep Timmy in line permanently.

Dot had become a very talented woman in bed now that Lee had seen to her training. She really knew how to work Tim up and please him more than ever before. Again she and Lee both felt it was amazing how she could bend Tim to her will. Lee was also amazed about how his black body and her white one felt together especially after a three-week absence. He was waiting and filming her fucking him and Alex and now Timmy. Soon he would have enough to have her put part two of their plan in motion. Soon he would be able to have her body whenever he wanted her and whenever she wanted him. And soon Tim her husband would have to accept it.