Double Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Maxie turned and left Helen alone.

The central thrill of bondage is loss of control and Helen had now lost all control over the simplest of decisions. She simply had to stand here for as long as they chose to leave her. She could not escape or even cry for help and movement was very restricted. All she could do was to stare at the bleak brick walls and ponder on what instruments of torture lurked in all those wooden cabinets. On the very big issue of Reverend Merchant Helen alternated between "They would never let him come here" and "How will I ever cope when he is here looking at me?"

Unfortunately there are certain things which a human body must do and it will do them whether it is convenient or not. As Helen stood there she was becoming more and more aware of a pressure on her bladder and, despite the coolness of the room, she was becoming hot as she tried to hold back the flow. Surely they would come soon and give her a bucket or something but things were reaching a point where it was not going to be possible to wait any longer. When Helen finally lost the battle with her own body it happened quite suddenly; she simply relaxed her strained muscles and breathed a deep sigh as she felt the warm flow run down her legs. Standing there with wet feet and the acrid smell of her own urine filling her nostrils added a new level to Helen's humiliation.

Of course eventually they did come. It was two different men clad in white and one of them carried a bucket of warm soapy water with a flannel floating in it. They made unkind remarks about a dirty girl who had wet herself and they said that they had come to prepare her for her visitor. One man washed her all over with the flannel and, of course, he was none too gentle when he attended to her breasts and pussy. He pressed between her legs in a manner which made her sag at the knees so that the wooden yoke around her neck pressed hard under her chin. She had no control over the deep moans which were clearly audible despite her gag.

When her whole body was wet with water from the flannel and she was standing to one side so that her feet were clear of the puddle on the floor the second man removed her gag causing her to emit a painful "Aargh" as it came free of her face. She still wore the yoke and her arms were still painfully held in place at shoulder height. The man produced a plastic drinking bottle of the sort used by athletes and he pressed the teet to her lips. The liquid was quite thick and tasted of a mixture of milk and cornflower. It was actually a solution of nutrients designed to deliver a healthy meal to patients unable to take solid food.

After the man had poured the whole contents of the bottle down her throat he took from his pocket a small spray rather like an asthmatic's inhaler. He told Helen to open her mouth.

Instinctively she asked what he was going to do and he pressed his hand up beneath her nose which caused sharp pain and made her open her mouth. When her mouth was open he sprayed a long burst of the liquid into her mouth making sure that her tongue received a good soaking. Next her hands were released from the leather cuffs and handcuffed behind her back then the yoke was removed from her neck and the two men supported her as they walked her out of the room, along corridors and upstairs.

Helen's tongue felt heavy and swollen and she tried to ask what the spray had been.

"Yolaaagg, Maagglug."

Her tongue was a dead weight and would not obey her. Fear gripped her and she tried again to speak.

"Gaarg,,Gllammag."

The spray had been a mild muscle relaxant which was absorbed through the surface of her tongue and temporarily knocked out its muscles so that Helen was effectively gagged. They went into a room set up as a hospital room. The floor was the same institutional yellow lino but everything else was white including furniture, paintwork and curtains. The only bedclothes were the pillow and a white undersheet. Helen's eyes took in the leather straps dangling from the metal bed frame. Her handcuffs were removed and she was pushed down on her back on the bed whereupon one man drew a strap over her ankles and another strapped her down with a broad strap buckled above her breasts. A third strap went around her wrists and across her waist so that she was obliged to lay flat with her hands by her sides.

Helen tried to speak but all she could produce was a sort of garbled babytalk of grunts and gurgles. The two men were looking down at her and grinning as they said that her visitor would be here soon and they had one more little job to do. One of them took a small bottle from the pocket of his jacket and, removing the cap, he pushed it between her lips. Helen felt the froth in her mouth as the chemical reacted to chemicals in her saliva and produced a white foam which spilt out to cover the area around her mouth.

Then she was left alone to fret about the possible arrival of Rev Merchant. She was still desperately hoping that this was some sort of bluff designed to worry her but the not knowing was a torture. Of course she writhed on the bed and tried to fight against the straps binding her down but there was no escape. All the squirming around did was to combine with her feelings of humiliation and powerlessness and cause the nerve endings between her legs to once again betray her by beginning to tingle. In fact she was becoming more and more aroused and she dearly wanted to turn over and rub herself into the mattress or to use her fingers to attend to the pressure but both solutions were denied her.

Suddenly the door burst open and a female nurse bustled in with the familiar slate grey suit behind her. Helen froze in her struggles and looked up at her pastor. The nurse was speaking to the minister.

"So sorry you have to find her like this but she becomes very agitated if we so much as try to put a sheet over her and, as you see, we have to keep her restrained for now otherwise she makes a break for the window. It's probably best you don't stay too long."

And with that the nurse left. There was already perspiration shining on Helen's skin and she was red due to her struggles against the straps but now she could feel her face burning. The minister looked down at her obviously taking in her total nudity and the wild-looking froth around her mouth. Helen tried to tell him that she had been set up but all she could produce was an incoherent stream of random syllables. He was her minister but he was also a man and Helen clearly saw the bulge in the front of his trousers before he sat down on a white wooden chair and bent forward to ease the pressure inside his clothing.

The minister spoke gently telling her that he had been told she would soon be back at home if she responded well to the treatment in the clinic. He assured her that he would tell no-one at church any details of her condition beyond the fact that she was being cared for. It is impossible to tell whether it was just Helen's imagination but she could feel his eyes roaming over her naked body and taking in her very erect nipples and her exposed pubis. To make it worse it was just impossible for her to keep still or silent. She was writhing on the bed like a cheap prostitute and she could not suppress the moans and gasps arising in the back of her throat. It must have appeared to the minister that he was dealing with a sex crazed beast who was intent upon arousing him so that he would take her there and then.

As Helen was desperately hoping that her pussylips were not glistening with her juices the minister went on to say that he was pleased to have been assured by her doctor at the clinic that nothing which had happened need interfere with her position with her girls or as a Guide leader. Just before leaving her the minister, seeking to reassure her, told her that Maxie was "doing a wonderful job" in supporting the family.

Helen knew that no normal man would be able to expunge from his memory the picture which the pastor had seen and that whenever he saw her in the future his mind's eye would be seeing her exactly as she was now. Once again alone Helen's mind teemed with the information which she had taken in today. The minister had said that she could return home "if she responded well to treatment". Helen had a shrewd idea of what that treatment may entail and she shivered as she thought back to that bare basement room with its chains and its cabinets containing unknown tools of torment.

12