Double Switch Ch. 19

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
1.6k words
4.76
11.3k
1
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a full length novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. So it will take a commensurate time to read. It is erotic in places but not on every page or even in every chapter. So, a little patience is necessary. It is a love story, actually three love stories. I hope you will be rewarded for your time and trouble.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, the Epilogue you see here will be listed as Chapter 20.

Epilogue

The four sat on the patio of the lodge, reliving the events of twenty-nine years before; events which took place only a mile up the lake in the little cottage, now long gone and replaced by modern condominiums.

Sue continued relating the tale of what had taken place that weekend, a subject not discussed by any of them for nearly thirty years.

"Remember, after we decided we needed to catch up on things rather than play bridge, Sally and I sat out on the swing on the little porch, talking and finishing off the daiquiris. We started reminiscing about how we used to fool people as to which one of us was which, and wondered if we could still pull it off. Besides Frank, ever since I had heard Sally brag about you, I had fantasized about you." She failed to mention the short peek she snuck of Frank's equipment she had managed in the back seat of the car so long ago, fearing it might upset her husband.

"I must admit to having been curious about you too, Ernest", Sally broke in.

In the darkness, they didn't observe Ernest's countenance redden, as it was inclined to do years before. But, he could feel the blood rushing to his face.

"So," Sue continued. "We decided we'd play a little joke on both of you, and satisfy our fantasies and curiosities at the same time. We were both still on the pill, so we concluded there would be no consequences."

"Let's just come out and say it", Sally broke in. "We switched bedrooms on you two that night."

Both Frank and Ernest gasped in unison.

"It was dark in the bedrooms, and neither of you ever knew the difference" Sally added.

"How did you manage that?, Frank asked, still breathless. "You weren't dressed alike. How did you get through the living room, without us noticing?"

"We would have noticed you going into the wrong rooms," Ernest added, forming his words with difficulty. "Besides we kissed goodnight!"

"As drunk as we were, we thought of that," Sue replied. "We changed clothes out beside the cottage, before we came inside. Then we came inside, kissed the appropriate husband, and went into each other's bedroom. Then, we got undressed, turned out the light and got into bed."

"And waited", Sally added, with a giggle.

"I must say, I got my money's worth. Frank, you were superb, just as I had always fantasized you'd be," Sue injected. "Sally's a lucky girl - not that I'm complaining."

"After all these years, I can say the same thing about you, Ernest. I told Sue the next morning she was a lucky girl indeed."

"We're both lucky girls", Sue added. "Although I don't think the term 'girls' describes us any longer. After all, Iam a grandmother. And, I'm sure it won't be long before Sally is too. But completing the story, the next morning, we talked it over and swore to never do it again."

"We also decided we'd never mention it to you guys," Sally added, which we didn't for all these years. But now, after twenty-nine years, and in the spirit of getting together and talking over old times, we've finally broken our oath of silence."

"I guess you could say we're finally coming clean," Sue concluded.

Frank and Ernest exchanged looks, which, to both sisters seemed odd in the light of the information they had just imparted. They might have expected looks of shock, disbelief or even disgust. But, what they saw was more like relief, even mirth. Frank's reaction didn't seem like him at all. And, the two twin sisters were particularly surprised Ernest would take such news in the manner he was.

Moments later, both brothers erupted into uproarious laughter.

"What's so damn funny?", Sue inquired as their laughter began to subside.

"Yeah, we thought you would be shocked or angry or something, not rolling in the isles," Sally added.

"Well," Frank said, finally composing himself. "The joke's onall of us."

"Whatda mean by that?" Sally asked. "What're you talking about?"

Ernest just sat stunned, but Frank pressed on to explain. But first, looking straight at his brother's wife,

"I gotta ask. Did you have sex in that bedroom that night?"

"Why would you even ask such a question, Frank?" Sue responded. "You know very well we did. And, as I said before, your were superb. Don't tell me, you found me so un-memorable that you have to ask such a question. That's what we set out to do - to sample each other's mate."

"And we both did", Sally broke in. "You were delightful, Ernest," she added with a snicker.

Frank and Ernest shot each other more looks that the two wives could not interpret.

"Frank, you never said anything happened," Ernest said in an almost pleading tone.

"I'll remind you that you didn't either, little brother."

"You merely said we should never discuss the matter again," Ernest quickly responded. "I was happy to agree."

"What are you guys talking about?" Sue asked, showing increasing interest in this developing conversation.

"What I'm saying," Frank finally said, "is that Ern and I played the same trick on you, that you played on us that night. We decided you had gotten away with confusing people too many times and the time had come to give you a dose of your own medicine. But, unlike your nefarious plans, we didn't plan todo anything - merely sleep. Then, we were going to tell you the next morning that you had slept with the other's husband and didn't even know it."

"But when I went into the other bedroom," Ernest broke in, I tried to get into bed very quietly, but I was practically raped. In spite of myself, I couldn't resist. During that past year, after meeting and marrying Sue, all my normal male reactions, I had repressed for a long time, had finally come to the fore. So, in spite of myself, I couldn't help but go along with what was happening, though I knew it was wrong. I thought I was with Sally and I didn't want to admit to Frank the next morning, that I'd had sex with his wife. The memory of that night has haunted me for past twenty-nine years!" Ernest concluded.

"I had exactly the same experience," Frank injected. "I wasn't about to tell Ern that Sue and I had actually done anything. I merely said I had changed my mind about telling you two of our little joke the next day. Instead, I advised him that we never speak of it again. I was a little surprised when Ern agreed so readily. But, now I know why. Or maybe, I wasn't surprised. I had to talk him into the whole thing. Shy little brother here, almost backed out at the last minute."

"Now, I'm glad I didn't," Ernest broke in.

"That means, we're not 'swingers' after all", Sue said. "I've always felt a little guilty about that night too, and now I find I was swinging with my own husband, and sister Sally was doing likewise with hers."

"But, think what would have happened if Ernhad backed out. Wewould've been swingers."

"I still can't believe it," Sally responded. "Through all those years, I've always been a little ashamed we did anything like that." I would think about it a little, every time Frank and I made love."

"I've thought about it a lot," Ernest said. "I was really upset with myself for actually doing anything like that. But, as I said, I couldn't resist, and I was afraid to say anything. I concluded that I'd never be able to explain why I was in the wrong bedroom. I've been ashamed of myself ever since."

"Well, no harm done," Sue said, "except for the varying degrees of guilt all of us have carried all these years.

"But, we seemed to have lived through it," added Sally. Between us, there are seven lovely children to prove it"

"Say," Sue exclaimed. Since we didn't succeed the first time, want to try again?"

"Not a chance," was the chorus of three that met her suggestion.

"I didn't think so," she said. "Just kidding. I guess all of us are long past any such antics."

Frank and Sally exchanged looks, and started to get up from their chairs. "See you in the morning," Sally announced. "I think Frank and I will head for bed," she added taking her husband by the hand.

I don't know what you two are going to do once you get there, sister and brother-in-law dear, but I'm going to take my sexy husband up to our room and fuck his brains out.

"Come on, Ernie dear."

As he rose from his seat, Ernest blushed.