All Comments on 'Down by the Riverside'

by Daflinger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bad

Why tell a story about what you did to the person who did it with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Needs some serious editing

Has that makings of a good story but the writing is so "all over the place" that it detracts from the story. Some of the descriptions were hilarious but I'm not sure if it was supposed to be humorous or serious...?

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 10 years ago
Not right

I very much like the idea of a 'secret place' and, despite the irritating first person present tense, was hoping this would deliver - but it did not for me. I liked the description and conception of the particular place but it became very secondary to the sex; almost as a painted backdrop which was a pity. The early idea of it being an underwear free zone set up the idea of somewhere naughtily different nicely but it was not carried through. Quite an amusing twist at the end but I felt it jarred - probably because it spoilt any remaining mood of it being a secret place!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaflinger@Daflinger
Mutual Enjoyment is what it's all about I enjoy reading the stories, writing the stories... an occasional innocent chat ... I love long walks on a sunset bathed beach... by moonlight... with a glass of red wine... beside a roaring fire...whilst holding hands and linking pinki...