Down by the Riverside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kissing is very active with our heads jarring from side to side and our tongues demanding attention in each others mouths. As the kissing intensifies I lift your, water heavy dress, over your head, and throw it to the beach. Irresistible to me now, I pull your naked body against myself and grip your hamstring with one hand wrapping your left leg around my back. Among other sensations the water just happens to be at your pussy level and the gentle lapping of the water there, warm, attentive and soothing feels very good. My other hand is behind your back and you tilt your head away from mine as I flick water at your puss from my hand stationed at your hammy. I lean down and take, a very alert, nipple between my teeth and gently begin to grind my teeth to the degree I know your body loves.

After a couple of minutes of your 're warming' I stop the splashing and reach around under your hammy and bum, making contact with my fingers against your lips. While all of my long digits begin stroking the length of your wet and slippery slit, gradually entering further between the tiny, hot and hospitable flesh curtains with each motion, we kiss. My mouth re locating from your wanting breasts to your eager response with tongue and lips. My jeans are becoming uncomfortable and heavy as the extra horny state you have put me in is placing the delicate and sensitive skin around the head of my cock hard up against the inside zip of my jeans.

"I hope this water isn't too hot I say..." and you tilt your head back and raise a curious eyebrow in response. "If these jeans shrink at all I could get a serious injury" I continue and you laugh aloud....

"I'd better help with that problem then," you add and gently undo the button of my Levis and slowly begin to lower the fly...

You subconsciously lick your lips, as first the shiny red, turgid head appears and then springs free almost like a 'jack in a box.' I give an exaggerated sigh of relief and you smile and encircle the recently released head with your fore finger and thumb.

"Mmmmmm," I mutter, while pulling your nakedness against my newly exposed self. With my jeans tightly around my knees I lean toward you and we tilt then fall... you backward and myself on top. Your hand drops from my cock and wrap your legs around my back and as we kiss, our heads submerge beneath the sweltering water. The feeling of the hot water, my cock pressed up against your crotch, your tits sealed against my chest and our underwater kiss is too wonderful for words....

The underwater experience can only have lasted under half a minute before we bobbed up and our heads again broke the surface and we breathed, but the newness of weightless, airless, raw sexual contact lent to feelings of a lot longer. I have never felt closer to a person and it was almost like air wasn't necessary with you - the need to breath completely forgotten.

From your expression as my feet hit the bottom and I cup your bare ass cheeks, easily holding us still in the pool, it looks like you have experienced something similar.

"Mmmmmm" I repeat and we laugh.

I pop you down for a while and you laugh as I make efforts to remove the rest of my clothing and need to duck under at times to get the clingy wet denim and shoes etc. I know the process looks very ungainly but feign offense when I am finished – dropping my bottom lip I pronounce "I could have drowned..."

You laugh before you, your self comment "Oh poor boo – I could have found a way to use you as a stiff" and pull me toward you for mutually desired friction and attention. Both of us laughing.

It isn't long before I am holding your light weight form wrapped around me, I slowly start to take steps around the edge of the pool. Through familiarity and experience with you, I can feel exactly where the tip of my cock is, in relation to your very captivating and recently aroused pussy hole. The great temptation as we are moving is to slightly adjust the angle of my hips and cock and plunge my shaft into you.... I can tell you are wondering my intentions and your arousal is matched by my own.... The hardness you can feel against you under the water, betrays any other likelihood.

The slow but very pleasurable journey around the neck deep circumference of the pool is filled with banter and fun and of course an almost unbearable level of anticipation. You wonder what comes next and I hope I can hold off my own first climax and perform the teasing and satisfying I want too first. You know how you attract me and how my will power flies out the window at times but I want your first experience at the 'secret spot' to be unforgettable. We seem to have made a good start...

We eventually reach the water fall end of the pool and you look at me questioningly as my smile is elevated to a new level.

"All will be revealed very shortly" is all I offer as I lower you onto a little shelf at the base of the pouring water. I ask you to lean back against the water fall and relax.

"If I relax any more I'll turn into the water," you comment lazily and I smile at your comfort and wit. Your shoulders rest comfortably against the rocks and your back melts into the hot, soothing, fast flowing water. I am standing in the pool at the very base of the water fall and having raised you upward, now have an eyeful of your distinctive and inviting pussy. Slowly I angle your knees upward and outward. In a stroke of luck nature has provided two perfect foot rests. I guide your first foot onto an exposed tree root and immediately you adjust the position of your ass on the little shelf and a little moan of contentment escapes from deep inside you as the water massages your shoulders. Your other foot is guided to a smooth little outcrop of rock and rests there nicely. The occasional trickle escapes over your shoulders and snakes its way down the front of your body. Each time a different path and I gaze for a few moments, past your glorious pussy. Over the toned and fit belly and the perfectly formed and sensitive breasts entranced as the water hypnotizes me in combination with your body.

Though we are outside neither of us has given a thought to being discovered and I have never seen any sign of other people having even been to this place. I am extremely comfortable in my turned on and naked state while it would appear you have quickly adopted this condition also.

Easing back to a less distracted state I ease my hands onto thighs. Placing pressure there and pushing your legs outward into a tight but erotic pose, I lean slowly in and kiss your pussy lips. You gasp at the new wet suction like kiss and the renewal of very sensitive parts being attended to again. I am neck deep in water and kissing your enticing 'slit' lips. My hands are intermittently scratching your hamstrings and occasionally exploring up your waist as far as your tits, which I can just reach. Most of my focus is in my tongue which is eagerly complimenting the occasional trickle and trying to gain access between your tight flesh gates. My tongue is extended and probing, the warm water is slightly quenching and ticklish for you against the crease where your leg meets your waist inside the hip. I note the taste of the moisture changing as your excitement adds a greater ratio of your musty juices to the wetness. My enthusiasm grows and feeling the gap at your core submitting to my mouth I scratch my nails on my right hand down your belly and onto your thigh. The playful friction feels good on your skin and beneath.

My other hand joins it, leaving its station attending to a very pointed nipple and breast and making a similar trip south.

I place my palms against your hamstrings and push your legs back against the strain of your stretching tendons. You groan and lean back, it feels good as the sinews within your legs extend. Your mound presents itself beautifully and I stay latched on and licking. The strain of your muscles and your well attended pussy are starting to provide you with warm and increasingly pleasant sensations.

The water, which on occasion slips over each shoulder and down your toned and lithe body is providing massaging, tingling type sensations and this is even maintaining the arousal or your pert titties. As I glance up from time to time I can see your clenched smile between the two fleshy mounds with the delightful nipples stationed there and spectacularly on the alert.

Leaving your right leg braced against the tree root, I allow your left thigh to rest on my shoulder. I am very nuzzled into you and your taste is turning me on no end. I concentrate mainly on gliding my tongue between your lips and trying to sense the bud of your rising intensity. It is very tricky to latch on to any one position in you and I though I can feel your clit and note your reaction, raising your hips against me, I can only brush and lick it at times. These times are all good though and I can tell that you are enjoying the slow erotic, sensual build....

Pointing my forefinger and the ring finger of my spare hand I slowly locate them to near my mouth.... And more importantly, near the yearning of your sensitivity center. I feel you tense slightly as my finger tips rest at the edge of the entrance and flicker slightly. Slowly I push between your welcoming lips and feel the heat of the inside of you as my fingers protrude. You lift your hips a little at the new feeling and throw your head and shoulders backward, sharply taking in breath. With my fingers in you I can brace myself better under the water and lock my own lips over the tip of your vagina. My flicking tongue is now more accurate and I can feel the bud begin to grow ever so slightly beneath my licking friction. I increase the tonguing speed but maintain a pattern which seems to be hitting the right places. My hand is operating very slowly however, with the rhythm of a slow pendulum, my fingers extending fully into you, before withdrawing to the tips and starting over. Your wet slit, outside and in, is becoming more and more accommodating and after only a few minutes I can tell your excitement levels are increasing to near uncontrollable levels.

A mildly repeated "oh yeah, right there, fuck me with your fingers...." Is occasionally added to with "God, oh god this... and this place is amazing.... Oh fuck!"

I take little moments away from your juicyness to tell you "god, your pussy is hot... I can feel it over the water" and other encouragement like "I want you to cum soon, cum like a river in the river girl!" and you moan a little in reply.

The finger fucking intensity and sensations improve as I slip my third finger into you. Your moan is a mixture of pleasure and pain as your adept body stretches to enjoy the extra penetrating. My tongue is going mad on your turgid clit and your wonderfully located beauty spot looks back at me and bobs slightly up and down as if offering encouragement.

The extra finger inserted has you not far from the edge and somehow thrusting against my free hand you force my fingers deeper inside. I hold you against the wet rock face however and attentively suck and lick as I feel you begin to lose control... The smallest tremors within your fit body give way to greater surges and waves. Holding on like a limpet with my lips to the most sensitive part I can find I pump my fingers rapidly into your gash.

The surges and waves get bigger and I am temped to let my lips leave yours and cry out..... "yeah, go on.... Ride me, you sexy feline animal you... fuck my hand with your hips."

I don't and hold position as you start to lunge. The strength of your pushing is unbelievable and your whole torso and thighs tighten to what seems like and as it happens are unsustainable levels.... Your first release of your body is chorused by an "Oh Oh Oh Arghgggggghhhhhhh God....!" Spasms begin and it is all I can do to stay near you in the pool. My mouth is thrust away by your uncontrolled movements but I continue thrusting my hand into you, watching as your body rides a bumpy and unguided journey to pleasure. In the throws and middle of your orgasm your foot slips away from the tree root and gravity - lessened by the density of the water, lowers your body onto my hand. Me, deep inside you and your legs pointed downward into the water you continue to cum, suspended like a skewer but not particularly caring how you appear. The orgasm continues to shudder through you and I slowly descend my hand until our eyes are level. We kiss as the spasms diminish and slowly leave your body.

We are face to face and you can feel how turned on I am as my cock rests against your crotch. I so want to do you then and there, but I wait.

When your breath has returned to a normal...ish level and your heart I can feel beating against my chest slows to a reasonable pace, I carry you toward the shore.

Much as before with my hands cupped under the tops of your legs and the water making you almost weightless, I wander slowly along the pool bottom.

When the water shallows I let you drop your feet to the sand. I unlock my lips from yours and say "It's my turn now...."

You smile and comment, "can I join you to help in any way."

I laugh and tell you "I want you now... on the beach."

"I want to see your beautiful ass leave the water and get ready for me."

You raise an eyebrow in that sexy way and I smile at you. Glancing at the beach I continue "why don't you walk up the beach and rest your head for a while... you can use your dress as a pillow if you like, rest your head beautiful... but I want your ass in the air."

"Hmmmm, yum." You comment licking your lips, "I think I could do with a rest."

You run your hands down my body before stepping back, turning and heading toward the shore. I watch transfixed as your feminine form emerges from the water, seemingly an inch at a time. You appear to be moving in slow motion and I lick my lips to remind myself that I am actually conscious and not in the midst of an incredible wet dream. Your shoulders, back then ass crack and cheeks reveal themselves before the length of your legs emerge and suddenly you are only ankle deep.

"Mmmmm yum, god that's beautiful," I mutter just above the noise of the water as I watch you walk away from me.

Looking over your shoulder and catching my agog eyes you stand very proudly before melodramatically bending over and then dropping to your knees. It seems your pussies hole briefly opens toward me and I am primed with raw ancient horn filled energies again. How could I not be? I remain paralyzed in the deeper water. I can feel my cock surging as the blood forces into the limited vessels – it feels to me like an untouched drum beat going on underwater.

I watch as you kneel on the sand and slowly lower your chest and head toward the cold and wet dress lying there.

As I watch you reach backward and clasp your legs with each hand at the skinny part, just above the ankle. You arch your back and raise your ass, looking somehow like a cat displaying itself.

Suitably with the cat similarities, your wet pussy gleams with the moisture from the pool and your own juices combined – it seems to "meow" at me silently. You are chest down on the beach and your sex is drawing me in like a huge magnetic field. Your center is irresistible and my cock is fit to burst as it breaks the water like a submarine periscope. I make my way toward you through the water...

By tilting your head you glance back at me with a 'what are you waiting for?' cheeky look and smile. You wiggle your ass a little and my pace from the water increases.

I am trying to maintain a level of control but almost burst into a run wade through the water.....

I lunge at your hips, my hands locking desperately onto the curved smooth flesh that protrudes slightly giving you the feminine width and curves that so appeal. You moan a little as our contact is remade and commencement of good things about to start. I kneel between your sand stained lower legs and run my fingernails up from the crease behind your knee to the point at the peak of your ass. I am trying to behave in a slow and measured way which teases you again, but can not resist the desire of your feminine parts being exposed and wanton... My hand slides around and I feel the oily textured moistness in contrast to your, still damp skin. Your still body betrays it's excitement at this point where your pussy is practically dripping from the pointed and swollen lips of your beautiful and eager gash. I run my longest finger along your opening and note you begin to rock slightly, trying to hurry things along. My finger just slides into you and disappears to the hilt of my hand and your moan changes its tone as you bite your upper lip. Knowing where you are now and how juiced your body is I remove my finger and crawl through the sand to press my groin to your yearning and eager rear end. My over enthusiastic and extremely turgid cock, prods once, then again at the soft flesh near your opening. We both gasp as at the third approach, the head of my penis finds its target and slides into your saturated pussy. I hold your hips like my life depends on it and you push back toward me. The first several strokes are amazing but uncoordinated.... We are so eager and overwhelmed by passions and animal urges it doesn't matter. We want to be entirely within each others bodies and lust and the fervor have dizzied and inebriated our minds. All that matters and is real is right here. It is happening, I am pounding into you doggy style, your back arched and your face resting on your hands in the sand. The rocking motion makes a strange design in the beach sand but neither of us is to notice this for some time....

My cock is ready to explode and your voice has changed to a animal like grunting whine with each lunge we make. Our rhythm is much better after the energy and need of the first penetration and the sensations are beautiful. I can tell from the urgency in your tones that you are close to the edge again and nothing will stop me from soon squirting a torrent of come into your wet and silky tunnel.

You lose it first, but the gasp and moans you release and the collapse of your waist combined with the sudden loss of rhythm sends me over the edge a nano second later...

As I pump my torrent into you, I throw my head back and howl. To share this place with you, in this way is beyond anything I imagined. I've never come like that, the volume the intensity almost took me over the edge into unconsciousness. I slide my cock out as the last few spurts land on your tailbone. The remnant of my best ever orgasm.

While you gasp and recover I regain some composure and my head spinning, star seeing, head seems to be returning to a manageable level.

I don't know what led me to do it, perhaps a noise, the instinct of the mating primitive man or perhaps a glint of reflected sunlight caught my eye. Perhaps it was pure luck but I turned and looked over my left shoulder.

Realization and shock hit me like iced water.

Across the river was a man, with some sort of camera and tripod.

***********************

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

Please vote and/or comment. It's the only reward - or guide to performance.

12