All Comments on 'Down the Stairs'

by hardnose

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuck that...

Those clueless bitches deserve payback in the worst possible way. I hate stories where the main character just up and suddenly accepts rape without a reason. It makes the entire story, the suffering, everything completely pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

I don't really understand why other people complain so much... Some people actually want to be raped in this way. I kind of regret that there aren't more women like the ones in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
They raped him

How could your story possible end without him going to the Police and putting them in jail? They're animals and deserve whatever revenge he could put on them. Disgusting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Believable. Right on the edge. Part of him wants to go to the police, but part of him doesn't. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not another one ...

not easy to believe in this story line .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
F-You

They fucking raped him, kidnapped him, gotten the wrong guy, and in the end he's civil, cool with it. And not going to the police, and not sueing those fucking disgusting bitches. Including on not getting justice against the bitches who wronged him and not going to destroy their FUCKING MISERABLE LIVES until either those BITCHES submit defeat or until their last days in Maximum Prison. The reason why 99.9994586% of everyone doesn't like this and wouldn't except the ending and many/some parts of the story is explained in this example: Holocaust Survivors saying to Adolf Hitler before his death that they love what Hitler & his supporters had done to them in those Concentration Camps especially Auschwitz. Bullshit ending & story needs a 200% editing revision to at least make your story and ideals to see believable. I'll give you 2 Stars would give you 1 or 0, but I'm taking pity on you and if you revise then this story can became somthing else something bigger. For others to at least see from your perspective/POV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Everyone in the comments screaming about it not being believable are so fucking stupid. It's a fetish story on a website for fetish stories, if it's not your fetish then don't fucking read it. Not that hard. Coming on here expecting to read something written by Stephen King or some shit just shows your stupidity, it doesn't reflect on the author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous