Down Under Dee Ch. 01

Story Info
A man's fantasy about her comes true.
3.2k words
4.34
71k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

(A sexy story by Alan - for Dee)

**NOTE** - In response to all the emails, my pictures are here.

Once he’d made up his mind, it was easy.

He’d booked the flights online and made all the other arrangements within an hour of the decision. And really, when he thought about it, it was that last picture she’d e-mailed that had done the trick.

In her flaming red, what had she called it .... oh yeah ... her “cum fuck me” outfit. A cherry red PVC corset that zippered in the front, the red thong panties with her to-die-for ass reflected in the mirror, her flowing blond hair, the red fingernail polish, the glistening red lipstick ... and that smile. That, “I know you want me and don’t you wish you could crawl through your computer screen to get me” smile.

When he’d first opened the picture it had taken his breath away. And then, as he looked more closely, he could see the globes of her gorgeous ass reflected in the mirror, her painted fingernails resting lovingly on her perfect thighs and ... the faint outline of her pussy lips through her red satin thong panties.

Before he knew it, his fly was down and he had his throbbing cock in his hand. He was gently stroking it as he stared intently at the vision on the screen when his phone rang, and he nearly pulled his pud off as he jerked to attention and picked up the receiver.

“Yes, Angie, what is it?” he asked his secretary.

“Your 10 o’clock appointment is here Mr. Clarkson ,” the young woman told him.

“Um ... okay, give me a minute and send them in please,” he said as he quickly jammed his member back in his pants and adjusted his clothing. “Christ,” he thought to himself, “you’ve got to be more careful ya’ dirty old man. That’s all I need is my best client to stroll through the office door and find me jerking off.”

He had quickly composed himself and greeted his client. The meeting was short, and he soon ushered the happy client out through Angie’s outer office.

Alan Clarkson’s import/export business was booming. He had more prospective clients than he could realistically handle. “Gonna have to hire someone to help out soon,” he thought as he headed back into his office.

After closing the office door, he instantly was back at his computer. His hands shook slightly as he raced to pull the e-mail back up. Soon, the vision in red was swimming before his eyes again.

He imagined being there in that bathroom with her. The swell of her breasts under the corset was so tempting. “Let’s just ease this zipper down a bit and have a look at those fantastic tits.” They spilled from their confinement and into his eager hands. He kneaded her breasts, gently, then more firmly squeezing her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

His dick was back out in his hand now as he lost himself in his reverie. He lowered his lips to her left breast, taking first the nipple and then as much of her tit as he could jam in his mouth. He pulled his cock gently, imaging he heard her emit a small moan ... then another. But ...

He hadn’t imagined that noise – it was too real. He spun his swivel chair around quickly only to find that Angie had stepped into his office and was frozen in the middle of the room staring at him, mouth slightly open.

Fuck ... how long had she been there! He instantly began to try and slide his fully erect cock back in his pants.

“I, uh ... um, ... I’m sorry Angie,” he began to say, feeling his face flush from the extreme embarrassment of being caught, dick in hand. But he noticed that the young woman continued to stare, her eyes slightly glazed as they shifted between the image on the screen and Mr. Clarkson fumbling with his zipper.

And her right hand, which he now noticed was between her trouser legs, was gently stroking her own crotch ... and she wasn’t stopping.

“Looks like you could use some help,” she said, her eyes fixed now on his crotch as he continued to try, unsuccessfully, to sheath his erection.

Angie Matthewson was a petite 20-year-old, about 5 feet 3 inches tall with long, straight raven hair, dark black eyes, and a nicely proportioned figure with smallish hips and medium-sized breasts, whose nipples now protruded a good quarter of an inch from her low-cut white blouse.

Alan had hired her only about two weeks ago after his long-time secretary, Mrs. Rogers, had retired. Angie, clearly the best and best-looking candidate, was attending college in the evenings and was thrilled to get the job in order to help with her rent and tuition.

He was thrilled to hire someone attractive after having worked with plump, frumpy Mrs. Rogers for the past five years.

Angie’s eyes flashed back to the screen, her left hand took over rubbing her pussy through her pants as her right hand rose to massage and tease her right nipple through her blouse and bra. “Who’s the hottie,” she asked, continuing to stimulate her own body, seemingly untroubled his actions.

Alan leaned back in his chair. He watched Angie carefully as her eyes returned to him and he slowly eased his straining cock from its place, half-hidden in his pants, back into his right hand. “A very hot, very horny Australian gal I came across on the Internet. Her name’s Dee. We’ve been exchanging e-mails,” Alan said, as Angie’s eyes remained fixed now on his angry cock.

“I see that,” she whispered as her own hands picked up their pace.

Alan waited for a full 30 seconds, weighing his next move, as her gaze never left his cock.

“I was imagining undoing that sexy corset of hers and getting a good look at those fabulous tits,” Alan said, watching to see what effect, if any, his words would have on Angie. She moaned again and pinched her own nipple, hard.

He waited two beats.

“But, since I can’t see hers, why don’t you show me your tits,” Alan asked, holding his breath and half-waiting for her to come to her senses, shriek and run from his office.

Her eyes snapped to his. Then, a wicked smile crossed her lips.

She stopped stroking herself and straightened up. Angie slowly turned, so that her back was facing Alan. Gently, slowly she began to sway her hips, as if in rhythm to unheard music.

Though her back was to him, Alan saw her hands rise to her blouse. Continuing to sway, he watched as her hands worked in front of her, slowly moving from her neck down to her waist. Using both hands, she eased the blouse away from her body, then the hands returned, one to each breast. Her head tilted back slightly and low moan again escaped her lips.

Angie swiveled her head around slowly to look at him, and her tongue slid over her lips.

Then she spun around quickly to face him. Her fingers were rolling and pulling hard on her protruding, large-pencil-eraser sized nipples, her bra pushed below her tits so she could have free access. “Well,” she asked, “what do you think,” Angie asked coyly.

Alan rose from his chair, cock still in has hand. “I think,” he said as he began to move around the desk toward her, ”I need a closer look.”

As he approached her, Alan’s head sank instantly to her right breast, suckling and biting her hard nipple, while his right hand rose to her other breast kneading and squeezing it hard.

“Oh yes, suck my tit ... that’s it, bite my nipple. Uhhhhh,” Angie grunted as he mauled her breasts.

Meanwhile her hands had found their way to his cock. Using both hands, she stroked the length of it several times, then reached down with her right hand to massage his balls.

Since Alan was already worked up from his earlier stroking while fantasizing about Dee, and now the partial strip by Angie, he felt his balls tighten and a drop of precum oozed from his cock slit. Angie felt his dick twitch and her hand went instantly to his tip where she rubbed the cum along his shaft. Then she lifted her fingers to her mouth and licked them off, slowly, while staring him in the eye.

Their lips slammed together as they grabbed each other, their tongues swirling into and out of the other’s mouth. His hands roamed over her breasts and ass, his fingers reaching over her ass and rubbing against her slit, her panties already damp through to her pants. She continued stroking his cock, now licking his neck and ears as her other hand reached around to fondle his ass.

He broke the embrace and led her toward his desk, turning her to face the computer screen with her back to him. He pulled her blouse off her shoulders and undid her bra, his hands reaching around to grab both her breasts. He kissed the back of Angie’s neck and licked her ears as he rolled her nipples between his thumb and fingers.

“Doesn’t she look delicious in that outfit?” he whispered, his hands continuing to pull and squeeze her tits. His hands slid down her torso and undid her belt and the top button of her trousers. “Can you see her pussy lips outlined against her panties? I bet her sweet pussy is shaved clean and smooth. What do you think?” Alan asked her.

She moaned again, soft and low.

“Will you show me your pussy now?” he asked her as his hands slid down her belly and inside her now drenched panties. He rubbed his right hand along her wet slit, diving a finger inside her and then up to cover her clit with her own juice.

“Yes,” she said. “But I want to be on the other side of the desk so I can keep looking at her. I wish I could see her ass better ... it’s so perfect,” Angie said.

Alan maneuvered her around the desk, kicking his swivel chair out of the way.

“Wait here,” he said, and leaning her ass against the desk he spun around to the computer. In a few seconds another picture of Dee was on the screen. She was in the tub, her back to the camera, her gorgeous ass, in all its glory, glistening, the thong bikini tan lines perfectly defined.

“Oh my God,” Angie said as Alan turned back to her. She leaned back against the desk and slid her slacks off her hips, down her legs and kicked them onto the floor.

Then, still staring at Dee’s picture on the screen, she leaned her butt against the desk, lifted her legs, placing her feet on the desk and spread her knees. She pulled her panties to one side with her left hand and let the fingers of her right hand wander along her wet pinkness.

“I would LOVE to lick that ,” Angie said as she plunged two, then three fingers into her sopping pussy.

“And I would love to lick THAT,” said Alan. He closed on her and, getting down on his knees (to get a better view of her pussy and in order not to block her view of the computer), he reached up and ripped her panties off.

Angie gasped and looked down as he used both hands to spread her pussy lips wide. Then, slowly, teasingly he licked his way up her thighs ... first one side, then the other. He continued to just hold her pussy lips spread, and, not being able to take it, she rubbed her clit furiously and then jammed three fingers inside.

Alan pulled her hand back and held it there, still teasing her thighs with his tongue. Finally, he plunged his tongue into her cunt, back and forth, her juices covering his lips and chin as he worked it in and out, in and out. Then, after wetting his index and middle fingers in her wet love hole, he slid them back and eased them both quickly into her asshole.

“Yes,” she screamed as she climaxed, her pussy juice flowing freely onto his tongue as she bucked and moaned through her orgasm.

Alan lapped up her juices and continued his assault on her asshole.

Angie reached down and cupped his face in her hands, urging him off his knees and into her embrace. She kissed him feverishly, licking her girl cum from his lips and chin.

“Now it’s my turn,” she said as she slid off the desk and turned him around so that his butt was against the desk. She undid his pants and eased them and his underwear off his hips and down his legs. As she did, he took off his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and threw is aside.

As she dropped to her knees, Alan had a perfect view of Dee standing naked in her tub. Angie grabbed his cock with both hands and started lightly kissing up and down his shaft. His hands rose to his mouth, and wetting his fingers he massaged the small, sensitive nubs of nipples on his own chest.

Angie began her assault on his cock in earnest, sucking first the head of it and then most of the shaft into her eager mouth. Alan leaned his head back and moaned. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of the young woman swallowing his tool. In his mind’s eye Dee was in the room with them, encouraging Angie to suck more of his cock down her throat.

“Oh shit, that is so good,” he told her as her right hand massaged his balls and her mouth continued its attack. “I wish Dee was here, watching,” he told her. Her pace quickened.

“I bet she’d be under you eating your sweet pussy in a heartbeat while you suck me off,” he said. He noticed Angie’s hand stop massaging his balls and drop to her lap. She rubbed her clit hard and soon had three fingers plunging in and out of her cunt while she continued to blow him.

Alan felt himself getting close and reached down to grab her head. He eased her back, and looked in her eyes. “I want to fuck that sweet pussy of yours,” he told as he helped her off her knees.

“But first,” he said as he returned to the computer once more, “I want you to see this one.”

Angie wandered back around the desk again as he pulled up the picture. It was Dee again, still with her back to the camera but wearing a sexy black lingerie set, complete with lace stockings, black garter and stiletto heels.

But best of all, her right hand was moving aside her thong panties to begin an assault on her own asshole.

“Oh fuck,” said Angie as she stared at the screen. “That is SO hot.”

Alan had eased his way back around the desk and her leaned down to lick Angie’s pussy and asshole from behind. After only a few good licks Angie said, “Get up her and fuck me now.”

He wasted no time getting up off the floor. He grabbed her hips and jammed his cock completely into her hot, dripping cunt in one hard thrust. She screamed and pushed back hard against him. Alan eased his dick all the way out and then all the way back in slowly several times.

Angie continued to stare at the picture of Dee, her hands rising to her breasts where she pinched and twisted her nipples as Alan picked up his pace.

“She likes all kinds of sex, you know,” Alan told Angie. He raised his right hand to his mouth and thoroughly wet his index and middle fingers.

“Multiple partners ... Dee once took on her own husband and her best friend’s husband while the friend watched ... and taped it,” Alan told her as he continued slowly fucking her. He started to use his wet fingers to massage her back door entry.

“They took turns fucking her mouth and pussy. Then the wife asked them to fuck her in the ass and the pussy at the same time.” As he talked, he picked up his pace and slid the first digit of his fingers into Angie’s ass.

She moaned and pushed back against his cock and probing fingers.

“Yeah ... she loves it in the ass,” Alan told her as buried his two fingers up to the knuckle.

He felt Angie’s hand drop between their legs and begin rubbing her clit.

“I bet you’d like to take a big, cock-shaped dildo and jam it up her ass wouldn’t you,” he asked, his cock and fingers now plunging in and out of her pussy and asshole in rhythm.

“Oh yes ... I’d love it. And I’d lick her pussy, too,” Angie panted.

Alan pulled his cock and fingers from her and she gasped.

“Well, now I’m going to fuck YOUR sweet ass ... while you fuck your pussy with your hand.”

“Oh yes,” she yelled. He placed his cock head at her anus and pushed. She was already loose and his cock slid part way into her ass easily. He could feel Angie’s fingers working their way in and out of her cunt while he held his cock in her asshole.

He pulled back when he felt her anus relax enough and began to slowly drive himself in and out of her ass.

“Oh shit ... fuck my ass ... it feels so good,” Angie said as he quickened his assault.

He pounded her as they both stared at the picture of Dee on the screen, both imagining themselves with the hot Aussie. Alan was plunging his cock into Dee’s fine ass ... Angie was getting fucked up the butt while she licked Dee’s pussy and assaulted her ass with a dildo.

Soon, Alan felt his load rising in his cock.

“I’m gonna cum,” he warned her.

“Yes ... cum in my ass,” she screamed.

He felt jets of cum shoot from his cock – first one huge squirt, then three more smaller jets of jism flooded Angie’s ass. Angie continued plunging three fingers into her pussy as he came and soon she was screaming. “Oh God, I’m cumming.”

Her whole body shook as she had a gigantic and overwhelming orgasm.

They clung to each other for many minutes, each still staring at the picture of Dee.

Their mixed juices began to leak from Angie’s ass and pussy onto the floor.

Alan spun Angie around, embraced her and kissed her deeply. She was weak from her powerful orgasm but kissed him back passionately.

He pushed her gently back and looked deep into her dark eyes.

“How’d you like to take a little business trip with me,” he asked her as he stroked her face. She looked back at him, confusion in her eyes.

“We’re going Down Under,” he said his hands sliding down to her still erect nipples. “How’d you like to pay a little visit to sweet Dee. A surprise visit ... where we fuck her silly,” Alan said.

Angie’s eyes flashed, and she kissed him deeply.

“Oh yes,” she said. “I’d love that.” She laughed a strangely sinister laugh. “I’d LOVE to fuck her silly.”

**NOTE** - In response to all the emails, my pictures are here.

TO BE CONTINUED...........................

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers