Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers

With a growl, Eric pounced on the giggling Lizzie, and thrust himself into her pussy without saying anything more. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she chanted.

For the next four hours, Eric and Lizzie fucked all over the house. He bent her over a low bookshelf and fucked her in the ass. She sucked his dick hungrily while he sat above her on the kitchen counter. He rammed his dick up her pussy while she sucked on a lollipop.

At last, they ended up in the living room, where Noor had remained, unconscious, the whole time. Her eyes fluttered open, as Lizzie giggled breathily. "I'm, like, totes pooped!" Lizzie said.

"Get off me, you fucking bimbo!" Noor snarled, pushing Lizzie to the floor. Eric got to his feet, shaking off his own exhaustion.

"I'm so fucking horny, I'm gonna fucking burst!" Noor added, grabbing Lizzie by the hair. "Lick my cunt, you fucking slut!" she told the squealing bimbo. "Lick my fucking cunt, you stupid bimbo piece of shit!"

Noor rammed Lizzie's face into her pussy, ignoring the bimbo's protests. "Aaaah!" Noor said, her face exultant. "That's it, you goddamn bimbo! Fuck me hard, fuck me, you fucking idiot!"

Only a few seconds later, Noor orgasmed with a roar, spraying her cum on Lizzie's face. "Oh, that's a good fucking bimbo," Noor said, dropping a nearly comatose Lizzie to the floor. "You're gonna be so much goddamn fun."

"And so are you," Eric said, putting a hand on Noor's shoulder. "You're going to teach Lizzie how to be a real bimbo."

"Yes, Master," Noor said, dropping to her knees.

Eric raised her to her feet. "You don't need to bow to me. As far as I'm concerned, you're in charge of my bimbos. I'll let you be my equal."

Noor nodded. "But you're still my Master," she said, her eyes down.

"I suppose I am, aren't I?" he said, chuckling. Then he reached down, and picked Lizzie up by her hair again. "Get up, slut. You can sleep some other fucking time. We're going to get some real clothes for the two of you."

For the time being, though, Eric handed Lizzie some of her old clothes. She looked comically misdressed, wearing a cream-colored long-sleeved shirt and a gray wool dress. Neither of them fit her terribly well, with a lot of skin showing all over the place. It made Lizzie look like a parody of a serious businesswoman.

Noor took something similar to wear, but she actually looked like she could be a businesswoman. It had to do more with the way she walked, the way she smiled, like a sexy tiger on the prowl. Even though her outfit was ridiculous, Noor made it work.

"Let's go, honey," Eric said, leading his two bimbos out to the garage. He wasn't even sure which one he'd just referred to, but he felt himself thinking very fondly of Noor. Lizzie was just a bimbo, to his mind, but Noor could think. She could speak intelligently, and not pepper every goddamn sentence with "like".

For all that Lizzie was still supposedly his fiancee, Eric would rather have Noor as his wife. Maybe more things would be changing around here, he mused.

Noor took the wheel, while Lizzie struggled to figure out how to buckle her seatbelt. "Think of my cock going into your pussy," Eric said over his shoulder. "Yay!" Lizzie said, as her seatbelt clicked into place.

"I know just the place to go," Noor said, turning onto a long, tree-lined road. She turned so suddenly that she sent an SUV screeching into an oak tree.

The tree seemed to be fine, but the car was less well-off. Noor pulled over in front of the crash site, rolling her eyes. She started practicing her "not my fault" face. "Noor, be careful," Eric said, putting a hand on her knee. Lizzie just hummed tunelessly as she masturbated.

"What the hell was that about, you fucking bitch?" yelled the other driver as she stepped out of the SUV. She looked like she might've been hot when she was young, but now her face was quite wrinkly, and her boobs were just a fucking mess. On the passenger side, a slim young woman, who looked very much like the driver, stepped out.

"I'm very sorry," Noor said, stepping out on her side. "Really, I am. I was just so distracted." The other driver's jaw dropped as Noor drew closer. "Uh, it's, uh, no problem at all," the woman said. She sniffed, and seemed about ready to faint.

The passenger, who was clearly the driver's daughter, seemed less affected. "Yes, it is a problem," she said, as Eric stepped out of the passenger's side. The younger woman took a deep breath at the sight of Eric, and gulped. "I mean, isn't it? I think, um, it's a, uh, some kind of, um, problem."

"What're your names?" Eric asked, taking the daughter's hand. "Th- th- that's my mom Gianna," the girl said, "and I'm Emily." She whimpered a bit. "Please, sir, I don't know what's, what's going on?"

"You want to suck my cock, don't you?" he said softly. "That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Y- y- yes, yes, I want it soooo fucking much!" she shouted, and Eric glanced around to see if anyone else was watching. Without further ado, he unzipped his pants, and released his cock. Emily fell on it like a dehydrated hiker finding a pool of water in the desert.

Her mother looked on with mingled horror and lust. Noor folded her arms around Gianna, pressing her enormous breasts into Gianna's back. "You want that, too, don't you?" Noor whispered into the mother's ear.

"Oh, I- I shouldn't," she whimpered. "But I, I just have to!" Eric shot a load of cum into Emily's mouth, and the teenager swallowed it immediately. She fell off to the side as Gianna rushed over and latched on to Eric's cock.

While Emily burbled and muttered gibberish, her mother was feverishly sucking on the cock of a man she barely knew. Emily's breasts swelled, as her mother slid her tongue down Eric's shaft. "Oooooooooh," Emily muttered while Gianna received another load of cum.

The two women lay next to each other on the side of the road. Emily's moaning trailed off as her body finished its transformation, and she sat up, looking puzzled.

"Like, why's that lady all, like, moany and stuff?" she said to Eric, pointing at her moaning mother. "She's, like, not as hot as I am."

"And what's your name?" Eric asked, a knowing smile on his face. He had a pretty good idea what the new Emily was feeling like.

"Oh," Emily said, giggling. "You can, like, call me Emmy. And, omigod, you're, like, so hot!"

Eric's smile widened. "Do you know who that is?" he asked, pointing at Gianna, whose wrinkles had all melted away. Emmy scrunched up her face and shrugged.

"Let's wait just a little bit, and maybe you'll recognize her," he said, helping Emmy to her feet. She giggled and snuggled up against him. He felt her boobs while they waited for Gianna to finish.

Gianna's moaning subsided, and she slowly sat up, looking around herself. She was practically a mirror image of Emmy now. Both had enormous boobs, long, straight brown hair, spectacular figures, and adorably huge noses.

"Omigod!" Emmy shrieked. "I, like, totes know you! You're, um, you're, like, OMG, you're, like..." She paused to think. Then she perked up. "You're, like, my twin Kimmy!"

"Oh yeah!" Kimmy said, taking Eric's hand. "Like, where've you been, Emmy?" The "twins" jumped into each other's arms, and bounced up and down. They chattered at each other in high-pitched voices.

"Okay, girls, that's enough," Eric said, interposing himself. "We need to go to the store to get some good clothes for everyone here. Kimmy, Emmy, go ahead and get in my car, and we'll deal with yours later."

"That's, like, our car?" Emmy said incredulously.

Eric sighed. "Just get the fuck in the car," Noor said, filling her words with vitriol. Emmy and Kimmy obeyed with pouts plastered on their faces.

Noor walked over to the smashed-up SUV, turned the lights off, and took the keys out of the ignition. "Do you know who owns the woods around here?" she asked Eric.

"I think it's some old codger in a nursing home," Eric said. "Stubborn old bastard who refused to sell this land, whatever the price."

"So, no one's around here?" she said, wiping the glass off the driver's seat.

"Probably not," he replied. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

She nodded. "Probably. I think it kind of works that way." She put the keys back in the ignition. "Let's see if this piece of junk works anymore."

The engine coughed to life, and Noor carefully backed it away from the tree. "I'll follow you," she hollered over to Eric, who nodded and ran back over to his car.

He hopped into the driver's seat, and started it up again. A quick glance in the back showed him that Lizzie was eating out Emmy while Kimmy masturbated. As long as they weren't messing things up, that was perfectly fine.

The two cars moved in slow formation, a little ways up the road, until Eric spotted a good place. He waved Noor over, and she nodded back at him.

She pulled off the road, and up the slope a little ways. It turned out to be a small rise, small enough to climb, but high enough to block casual onlookers. Eric followed in her wake, rearranging the groundcover to cover up the car tracks.

Noor turned off the engine and took the keys out again. "You know somewhere we can put this for the long run?" she asked. Eric thought for a second, and shrugged. "We'll think of something, I'm sure," he said.

By the time they got back to the car, Lizzie, Emmy, and Kimmy had covered the backseat with a noticeable layer of cum. A few sharp orders from Noor got all three of them sitting down in their seats, pouting. This time, Eric took the wheel.

"You're going to be the navigator," he said. She gave him a hurt look, but got in on the passenger side nonetheless.

Half an hour later, without a single further accident, they arrived at a small, seedy-looking shopping center. The main store seemed to be a sad, deserted old pharmacy. The parking lot was festooned with wide fissures, lined with surprisingly green grass.

They were more interested in the shop at the other end of the shopping center. It was hard to see if you didn't know where to look, but Noor had been here before. "Marilyn's Naughty Boutique", read the faded sign above the door.

"It's a starting point, I suppose," Eric said, a giggle of bimbos following in his wake. "How did you hear about this place?"

"Dr. Joseph kept a list of shops like this," she said. "He hasn't used this one yet, so it should be completely fresh."

Eric wanted to ask what exactly "completely fresh" meant, but that was the moment he reached the door. Rather than saying anything, he put his game face on and pushed the door open.

"Hello, and welcome to Marilyn's Naughty Boutique," a tired-looking blond woman said. She might've been good-looking if she'd lost a few pounds. Or if she'd bothered to put on any makeup. Or if she'd given any thought to how bad she looked.

She started as the bimbos came in behind Eric, chattering inanely. "Oooh, look at the pretty clothes!" Lizzie cooed. Emmy and Kimmy squeed loudly at a rack of tiny pink thongs. Noor just licked her lips and set off for the store's sex toys section.

"Can... can I help you?" the blond woman said again. She looked a bit dizzy. Perhaps she wasn't used to so many customers at once. Perhaps she'd already gotten a whiff of Eric or one of the bimbos. Perhaps it was both.

Eric flipped the OPEN sign next to the door to CLOSED, and locked the door. "Hey..." the woman protested weakly, but Eric had covered the ground between them before she could say anything more. Her eyes seemed to go a bit vacant as Eric stepped around to her side of the counter.

"I- I shouldn't be..." she said faintly. "This is so... oohhh..."

"What's your name? Is it Marilyn?" Eric whispered into her ear. The woman nearly fainted. "Um, it's, uh, I mean, um, I am, uh, Marilyn, but that's, um, not my real, uh, name."

"Tell me what it is," he demanded. She gulped and replied, "Um, Lorraine?"

"Well, Lori, why don't you get down on your knees and suck my dick?" Eric said. He opened his fly and his dick sprung out like a flesh-colored jack-in-the-box. A less distracted part of his brain noted that it seemed to larger than he remembered.

Lori looked down at Eric's dick, then slowly lowered herself to the floor. She looked at it again, then opened her mouth wide, and stuck his dick into it.

Compared with Lizzie's frantic lust, Noor's calculated expertise, and Emmy's and Kimmy's inexpert enthusiasm, Eric would put Lori's technique firmly in the middle. It probably wasn't her first time giving a blowjob, but it probably wasn't something she did on a regular basis. He had a feeling that she was going to get a few lessons on dick-sucking in the near future.

Regardless, it didn't take very long for Eric to climax, and deposit a load of cum in Lori's mouth. She looked like she was going to spit it out, but Eric shook his head. "Eat it," he said, holding her head tightly.

Obediently, Lori swallowed it all down, and Eric released her head. She sat back on her haunches, looking confused. "Like, what was that all about?" she said in a high-pitched voice.

She started, and looked around for whoever had just spoken. It took a few seconds for her to realize that she'd been hearing herself. "Like, OMG!" she gasped. "I'm, like, talking all, like, like, like!" Apparently that made sense in her mind, because she beamed as if she'd just leapt across the Grand Canyon in a single bound.

For the next two hours, Eric inducted his latest bimbo, while Noor directed his other bimbos in their shopping. He was more focused on (literally) fucking Lori's brains out, but Eric could definitely appreciate Noor's work wrangling his bimbos. She was a keeper, that was for sure.

When Noor and their girls arrived at the counter, Lori was sprawled on the floor, drenched in Eric's cum. Her hair, in the non-cum-stained parts, was curly and platinum blond. Her new breasts had long since erupted from beneath her frumpy old shirt, and her hips and ass flared dramatically, before settling down into a much thinner abdomen.

Her eyes were completely devoid of intelligence, and her lips had puffed up so much that her mouth seemed to be constantly open. Between that and her wide, vacant eyes, it looked like she was constantly in a state of shock.

"I think she'll give excellent blowjobs from now on," Eric noted, looking down at the latest addition to his collection. Lori was currently occupying herself with a hearty round of masturbation, oblivious to all else around her. Noor just looked amused.

"A few hours ago, that could've been me," she said, taking the bundles of clothes and toys from the bimbos' arms. She smiled at Eric. "I'm so glad you set me free, dear," she said.

Eric smiled back. "I'm so glad I found you, dear," he said. "Don't worry about her, I can ring all this up." He tapped at a few keys on the cash register, and the cash drawer sprang open. Its contents were surprisingly bountiful, and he took all of it with him.

"You don't need money any more," he told Lori, who giggled. "Don't worry about a single thing but how to please your Master and Mistress." Lori nodded her head.

"Now, let's get out of here," Eric said, tossing a latex skirt and spandex top at Lori. She wiggled out of her old, ruined clothes, and put on her new, sexy clothes. When she was finished, she giggled and wriggled her sexy ass at Eric.

He slapped her on the ass, and led his bimbos out of the store. They all piled in, and an orgy immediately broke out in the backseat. Noor and Eric sighed simultaneously, and he got the car moving.

They arrived at home without incident, and dropped off the bimbos inside. Eric gave a silent blessing for the garage, which allowed his cavalcade of tits and ass to spill out of the car without making the neighbors stare.

"Lizzie, Noor and I will be right back," Eric said. "In the meantime, I want you to put some food together. Don't fuck up the house too much. And whatever happens, do not answer the door or the phone."

Lizzie nodded happily, and Eric could only hope she'd actually understood what he said. He opened the garage door again, and backed the car out. "Now we have to deal with your little accident, don't we?" he said to Noor.

She sighed theatrically and pretended to be shocked. "Oh, well, I suppose so." They sat for a bit without saying much, until Eric slapped his forehead.

"Fuck, I totally forgot about that!" he said. "Lizzie's mom is coming to town tonight, and she's such a fucking bitch!" He growled in a surprisingly intimidating fashion, and punched the top of the dashboard.

"No need to worry about her," Noor said. "What's she look like?"

"Umm," Eric said, trying to picture Maria Greene-Schulman. "She doesn't look much like Lizzie - or, at least, what Lizzie used to look like. I think Lizzie got her looks from her father. Overall, she's kind of, well, bleh."

"No, I mean, how big is she?" Noor said. "What color's her hair? Do you know anything about her natural sizes?"

"Why does that matter, if we're going to make her into a bimbo?" Eric asked. "I think that's kind of a simple proposition."

Noor looked pensive for a minute, then said, "You know, I suppose it doesn't. Dr. Joseph always wanted to know that kind of stuff, but if we're just going to have her give you a blowjob, we don't need to worry about that."

"Let's focus on the things we need to worry about," Eric said, pulling off to the edge of the road. "Like what to do with this damn car."

They stepped out of their car and walked up the rise to where they'd left Emmy and Kimmy's old car. On second thought, there wasn't much damage to it at all. Most of it seemed to be cosmetic, so Noor carefully retraced the path she'd taken into the woods, and took off down the road, back to the house.

Eric stayed behind to cover the tracks, and he took the time to ponder all the weird things that had happened in just one day. What the fuck had happened to him and Lizzie at the dentist's office? Was it something he could reverse? Did he even want to reverse it?

He was so caught up in his thoughts that he completely missed the jogger, until the two of them collided. With an oof, he fell to the ground, and the jogger landed on top of him.

"Watch where you're going!" she said, plucking out her headphones. Eric was fairly certain she lived somewhere in the area, but he didn't really know the woman. She was a tiny, thin, young Vietnamese woman, with her black hair drawn up behind her head.

"I wasn't the one with headphones in," Eric pointed out, picking himself up. He dusted himself off a little bit, and held out a hand to the jogger. She took it, but didn't get up.

"That's... that's true, isn'it?" the jogger said, slurring her words. She looked right at Eric's crotch, and inhaled deeply through her nose. "Gosh, something really smells good," she said.

"What's your name?" Eric asked, gently chivvying her behind his car. "Uh... my name is Callista... Callist- uh... Traaan..." He unzipped his fly and let his erect dick slip out.

Before he could even say anything, Callista had taken his dick into her mouth, and begun sucking on it. Eric had been about to suggest the same thing, so he just relaxed and focused on fucking this chick silly.

Yesterday, the number of times Eric came in her mouth would've surprised him. Today, though, it seemed perfectly normal to cum seven times in ten minutes. It was no surprise whatsoever when Callista swallowed every last drop of his cum, then leaned back with a satisfied sigh. It was an absolutely unexceptional occurrence when she burbled and shook, transforming into a much, much curvier bimbo.

"I think we can call you 'Calli' now," Eric said, regarding his newest bimbo with a certain amount of pride. She beamed back up at him and clapped her hands together.

"Master, uh..." she said, suddenly looking hesitant. "Yes, Calli?" he said.

lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers