Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustache69
lustache69
304 Followers

Her face brightened, and she skipped ahead of him, and into the house. Eric shut the garage door and followed, smiling ruefully. As he expected, the moment he set foot in the house, he found himself in the middle of an orgy, centered on Noor, who was energetically ramming a strap-on into Chrissie's ass.

The other bimbos were fucking each other all over the place, and the new girls had already joined in without delay. Fanny had her face firmly planted in Calli's pussy, and Kaylee was double-teaming Lori along with Cassie. The redhead had stuffed a huge dildo up the blond's pussy, while Cassie teased Lori's nipples.

"Oh... heh... hey, there, hooph... stud!" Noor said, panting with exertion. "Just couldn't wait... ugh... until you got home." Eric just shook his head and smiled. He could leave the orgy for later. With all these bimbos moving in, he needed to find a new house. Bambi's money would cover a pretty large house, in a quiet enough neighborhood. If he could, he wanted to try for a large plot of land, so that he and his bimbos could have their orgies in a more private setting.

He was just about to duck into his bedroom and close the door for privacy, when the doorbell rang. Most of the bimbos were absorbed in the orgy, but Kimmy was distracted enough to look up. Eric ducked into the foyer and opened the door, before any of the bimbos got a not-so-bright idea in their dim little heads.

A few seconds later, he opened the door, and found himself face to face with two smiling blond women. One was obviously older than the other, and they looked sufficiently alike that the younger one must've been the daughter of the older one. They wore dowdy flower-print dresses, and each carried a very thick copy of the Bible.

"Good afternoon, sir," said the older one. "We're from the New Apostolic Church of Christ (Reformed), and we just wanted to ask you if you've heard the Good News of Our Lord And Savior, Jesus Christ?" The younger one nodded eagerly with her mother.

"I'm sorry, I'm not terribly interested right now," Eric said, hoping they couldn't see what was happening in all the other parts of the house.

"Well, could we just leave some literature?" the older one said. "It has the number for a prayer hotline, where a member of the New Apostolic Church of Christ (Reformed) can help you pray for forgiveness. As the prophet Isaiah says, 'Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.'"

Eric was about to say something uncomplimentary about the historical accuracy of the Bible, when the daughter sniffed the air. "What's that lovely smell?" she said.

lustache69
lustache69
304 Followers