Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers

"Master, me so horny," she admitted, her mouth pouting. Well, it wasn't exactly the right stereotype, but she was still quite sexy. He gestured for her to stand up, and opened the passenger side door.

Eric wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do with another slave, but he was sure Noor could find something to do with her. She hopped into the car without a bit of hesitation, and he started the car up. Hopefully, things wouldn't be like this all the time. It would be very awkward to have bimbos sprouting up like chesty weeds at school.

When he got back, Noor was waiting for him in the garage, looking amused. She raised an eyebrow at Eric's passenger, but seemed unsurprised.

"Just ran into her, and she sucked my dick," he said, after he'd stopped the car and opened the door. Calli looked confused, as if she had no idea how to open her door. Eric pointed to the handle and mimed an opening motion. She tried it, and squeaked happily when it worked.

"Yeah, that happens sometimes," Noor said, smiling broadly at Calli's antics. "After I got back, you got a call from Lizzie's mom. She'll need you to pick her up from the airport in about thirty minutes."

"That's about what I expected," he replied. "By the way, did you actually answer the phone?"

"Well, our dear Lizzie isn't exactly in a condition to talk to her mother for now," Noor said, pursing her lips. "So I just told her that I was a neighbor, and that Lizzie - sorry, I mean Elizabeth - was in the bathroom. That seemed to work well enough."

Eric was opening his mouth to say something else, but Lizzie bounced out of nowhere and enveloped him in a sweaty, cum-slicked hug. "Eeeee!" she squealed, right in his ear. Caught off guard, Lizzie's momentum carried Eric to the floor. He hit with a thud, the impact driving the breath out of him.

"Off, off!" Noor said, picking Lizzie up from the floor. "Master needs to go pick up a new friend for you guys." Lizzie bounced to her feet and giggled. "Is she, like, pretty, Master?" she asked Eric, who was getting to his feet.

"She will be," he said, tapping Lizzie on the nose. She giggled again, and snuggled up against his chest. Her arms wrapped around him with a surprising amount of strength. Eric twisted out and grabbed his keys before Lizzie could hold him tighter.

"Think you can get them to put together some dinner?" he asked Noor. She nodded, and grabbed Lizzie by the shoulders, holding her in place. Eric waved at his girlfriend-bimbo, and quickly ducked out into the garage.

On the drive to the airport, he pondered his situation. It would be hard to keep up this many bimbos on his boring little assistantship. Maybe he could have Lori or some of the other bimbos keep Lori's shop going. If he converted Lizzie's mother, he'd have a lot more money. But would it be enough to keep them going?

Lizzie's job had been keeping them afloat while he was in grad school. But that now seemed quite untenable. A bimbo like Lizzie was entirely unsuited to thinking about anything more complex than the best way to perform cunnilingus. The people at her office would definitely notice.

So she would send in her resignation by email, and that would be that. Or, rather, he would send in her resignation. At this point, Eric was unsure if Lizzie even knew how to spell "resignation".

Eric's arrival at the airport interrupted his rumination, as he maneuvered through the traffic that always seemed to clog the pickup lanes. He didn't need any distractions right now. Lizzie's mother should be... there she was, waiting next to a huge concrete planter, looking very bored.

He pulled up to the curb and waved at Maria Greene Schulman. She picked up her luggage and started forward. "You couldn't possibly help me with this," he heard her grumble as he rolled down the window. "I can't possibly park," he shouted back. He did unlock the doors for her, which was the very least he could do.

She set down her bags in the empty backseat, and opened the front passenger door. "Hello, Eric," she said coolly, holding out a hand very carefully, as though expecting him to bite.

"Hello, Maria," he replied, shaking her hand vigorously. She winced slightly from the force of his handshake, which seemed to distract her from his impertinent familiarity. Eric grinned to himself as he remembered how many times she'd dicked him around. All the times she'd pretended not to notice him while she called him, in so many words, an uppity peasant.

She shut the door behind her, seeming quite distracted. Her nose kept sniffing the air, as though she'd found some delightful scent, and she wanted to vacuum it up into her nostrils. Eric smiled minutely. "So, how was your flight?" he said, making polite conversation as he waited for her brain to catch up to her nose.

"It was... um, it was good," Maria said, her eyes slowly dropping to Eric's crotch. He pretended not to notice, though he did tug at his pants slightly, as though his dick was a little too large for its container. Maria whimpered ever so slightly.

"Is something wrong, Maria?" he asked innocently. Her lower lip quivered, and her head dipped ever closer to his crotch. "Do you want something?"

"Um... I, I... I want, nooooo... I needed you!" she panted, darting her hand out to pull down his fly. Before she could touch the zipper, Eric grabbed her hand in a firm grip. With his free hand, he pulled over to the side of the road and switched on the emergency lights. That ought to keep them safe for long enough to fit in a quick blowjob.

"What makes you think you deserve me? You don't think I deserve your daughter?" Time was of the essence here, but he couldn't resist a little teasing. Maria pouted and tried to break free of Eric's grip, to no effect. "I was wrong! Soooooo wrong!" she whined. "I jus' wanna 'pologize!"

"All right, then," he said, releasing her hand. "Go ahead and show me how sorry you are." She unzipped his fly before he could blink, and pulled out his dick. Before he could've said, "Go easy on it, I don't want it to get chafed," Maria Greene Schulman had her hoity-toity lips wrapped firmly around his dick.

He wasn't sure what he'd expected out of Lizzie's mother, but Maria had surprisingly good technique. On reflection, though, it might not be so odd. Hadn't Lizzie told him, back when she was smarty-pants Elizabeth, that her father had been several decades older than her mother? Maybe this was how Maria had snared her big, wealthy fish.

Less than a minute later, Eric's dick was unloading itself in Maria's mouth, filling his would-be mother-in-law with some choice seed. Despite the somewhat excessive amount of sex he'd had today, it still made him feel like a real fucking man. The feeling of ecstatic triumph and climax diverted his attention from the world around him for just a little bit.

So when he looked up into the rearview mirror and saw a police cruiser pulling in behind his stopped car, it was a genuine surprise. Maria released her oral hold on his dick, and rolled over a bit, panting heavily as her body began swelling in all the right places. Eric couldn't do anything except pray that he could talk his way out of what was certain to be highly awkward.

The driver's side door on the police car swung open, and a uniformed Latina stepped out, brandishing a ticket pad. For a second, Eric considered reaching down to zip up his fly. But that probably wasn't a good idea, for a variety of reasons. Maybe he could fuck his way out of this problem, too.

He rolled down the window as the officer approached. "Something wrong, officer?" he asked, trying to act as though his dick wasn't hanging out of his pants. The officer started to say something, but the sight of his dick seemed to ensnare her, leaving her standing beside his car, mouth wide open.

"Um... should you... I just, um, I feel weird, and I don't think you should be out here like this," she stammered. Her eyes were wide as saucers, and she drew ever closer to his cock.

"Do you want it?" Eric asked, waving his half-erect dick a bit. The police officer shuddered, and whimpered, "Yes... yes, but I, I, I don't know whyyyyyy... Whyyyyyyyy?"

"You need it, you little slut, don't you?" he said, ruffling her hair. "You need to tell me your name before I'll let you have it." The police officer gulped, and stammered out, "Christina Lopez, mister. Ummmmmm, what's- what's yours?"

"You don't need to know that right now," he said. "For now, you can call me Master." Christina shuddered again and slumped against the door. Her ass stuck back dangerously far, nearly brushing against the cars that sped past. "Yes, Master," she said, giggling. "Do you want to fuck me now, Master?"

"Not here," he said, thinking quickly. He was pretty sure there weren't any security cameras at the vacant lot just off the campus. He pulled a pen and a scrap of paper out of the glove compartment and scribbled down brief directions from the interstate.

"Go to this place and ditch the cop car. Then walk two blocks down the street, and I'll be waiting for you." He handed it to the trembling traffic cop. She nodded and began walking back to her car, panting heavily. How many recruits was that now? It must be at least seven girls, all to serve his and Noor's every need. He was a really lucky guy.

"Can I, like, do anything to help you, Master?" said Maria from the passenger's seat. He looked over at her. Her body had puffed out in all the right places, and slimmed down in all the right places, too. If her bright, broad smile was any indication, she'd gotten a much better personality along with her new body.

"I know what you feel like doing," he said, "but we have to get going." He unbuckled both of their seat belts. "You're going to serve me by driving me, from now on." Maria's face fell, and her smile became a pout, but she nodded all the same.

"But," he said, as something occurred to him. "Maria isn't a very good name for a bimbo. That's a smart girl's name, and you aren't smart, are you?" The bimbo shook her head vigorously.

"What do you think your name should be?" he asked, feeling somewhat at a loss for a suitable name. The bimbo formerly known as Maria wrinkled her nose and whined, "Aw, Master, I dunnoh. Thinking is, like, rilly hard."

Inspiration struck Eric, and he gave a big, toothy grin. "I've got it. Your name is Bambi!" Bambi smiled and nodded vigorously. "Now, let me get into the back, and you take the wheel. Remember, drive safely."

"Okey-dokey!" Bambi replied as he hoisted himself into the backseat. She took her sweet time figuring out how to get into the driver's seat, but once she was there, she seemed to settle in fairly well. Eric crossed his fingers as he buckled up. He had a feeling this would work out, and he would have a bimbo chauffeur, but his stomach kept telling him that he was an idiot who was about to die in a fiery car crash.

Bambi set about starting up the car again, and got everything moving. To Eric's vast surprise and relief, she did not crash immediately as she pulled out onto the interstate. To his further astonishment, she seemed to actually be capable of following directions. In fact, she seemed rather skilled at driving. He hadn't known Maria well enough to say anything about her driving skills, so maybe Bambi just got this from his command to drive.

They arrived at his designated meeting point well in advance of Officer Lopez. Eric took the opportunity to give Bambi a new set of clothes, which fit her better than her old ones. She wriggled out of her too-tight old clothes, and into her new clothes, which were still rather tight. But they were tight in the right places, as opposed to strained and splitting at the seams.

Eric was paying more attention to their surroundings, because this was essentially kidnapping, and he didn't want any witnesses. He'd chosen this place because it was isolated, even though it was in the middle of the city. It was a vacant lot, mostly, but there was a fence around most of the place. If he remembered correctly, there'd been a church here, but he wasn't entirely sure.

Bambi looked back at him expectantly, but now was not the time to put his cock in any of her holes. "Give me your purse," he said, holding out his hand. She pouted, but obeyed, and he dumped its contents onto the seat next to him. The old Maria seemed to have been very businesslike, which might bode well for the state of her bank account. Eric picked up her old iPhone, and pressed the home button.

When the lock screen popped up, he tapped Bambi on the shoulder. "Tell me the password for your phone," he said. Maybe commanding her to remember it would jog her puny little memory.

"Ummm..." Bambi replied, sticking a finger in her mouth. "Uh, I think it's, like, 9 - 5 - 7 - 3. I think." She went back to her prior state of blissful enthrallment with her new body. Eric tapped in the combination, and, sure enough, it opened. He started rummaging through the data that, technically, belonged to the bimbo in the front seat. But she wouldn't mind it if he appropriated it for himself.

"Tell me your bank password, Bambi," Eric said, and the bimbo obediently scrunched up her features, then started reciting it. But the arrival of a small, trembling, uniformed figure made him miss it. "Tell me again when we get home," he said, waving her aside. As soon as she spotted the car, Officer Lopez shuffled into a faster walk, which seemed to be all she could manage at the moment.

Eric swung the door open, and swiveled to face the sweaty, shivering, disheveled police officer. "Before I let you come in," he said, blocking the way, "you're going to hand me every piece of clothing that you're wearing." Officer Lopez looked up at him pitifully, but he remained unmoved.

"Okay..." she whimpered. "Okay, okay." Her hat flew off her head, and into the car, past Eric. She took off her badge, her radio, her name tag, her gun, her belt, her shoes, her socks, and everything she could manage without actually undressing. Eric gave her a pointed look and fiddled with his fly. Her eyes immediately latched on to his fingers, seemingly hypnotized by their movement around the object of her lust.

"Give me all of it," he said firmly. Swearing desperately under her breath, she began unbuttoning her shirt, fumbling with the buttons, trying not to show too much lust for Eric's cock. At last, she had it off, and tossed it into Eric's hands. That left her sports bra, her pants, and whatever lay under her pants.

The bra and pants came off in record speed, but, for some reason, once she was down to her surprisingly sexy panties, Officer Lopez hesitated. "Is this enough, Master?" she asked plaintively. Eric made a great show of considering it, then looked her straight in the eyes and said, "No."

Officer Lopez's last bit of resistance melted, and she stepped out of her panties so fast that they came apart in her hand, falling into shreds of fabric. And there the humiliated, aroused police officer stood in the empty parking lot, completely exposed to the eyes of anyone who might pass by. Eric smiled and said, "Now turn around, slowly." Officer Lopez obeyed, but it was obvious that she was about to collapse from sheer lust.

"Hmm, you do need some work," Eric concluded, "and that's just what you're going to get." He slid aside, and Officer Lopez hopped in eagerly. She clawed at his fly, desperate to reach the promised nectar of his wonderful cock.

"Let's get going, Bambi," Eric said, cracking the battery out of Officer Lopez's cell phone and tossing it into the back of the car. "Find a route where we won't be noticed. Take the long way home."

"And, like, how'm I supposed ta do that?" Bambi asked plaintively. She'd been more concerned with feeding the fever in her crotch, and thereby soaking the driver's seat. Eric had a feeling that was going to become a regular feature of this car, and sighed.

"You're the driver. Figure something out," he said, before he took pity on Officer Lopez and unzipped his fly for her. She fell upon his cock, mouth first, like a starved woman sitting down at a 21 course dinner. He chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. "You're gonna be a real firecracker, I can tell."

So for half an hour or so, Bambi drove around quite randomly while Officer Christina Lopez sucked Eric's cock. Under his tender attentions, she inflated into a curvy, vacant-eyed bimbo covered in semen. In a lull in the action, Officer Lopez informed her Master that her new name was "Chrissie". "'Cause I'm, like, such a bimbo now!" she chirped.

Eventually, the three of them managed to get to Eric's house. By that time, Eric was more than ready to have some dinner. Oddly enough, having a ridiculous amount of sex could be somewhat tiring. He just hoped that Noor and the bimbos had left a few scraps for him.

Bambi pulled to a stop inside the garage, and the door closed behind them. As soon as it touched the ground, the kitchen door swung open, and an oddly familiar tiny blonde bimbo bounced out to greet them.

"Hi-iiii!" she said in a singsongy voice. "You're, like, my Master, aren'cha? Huh? Huh? Mistress said you were, like, rilly rilly hot, and she was, like, so totes right!" Eric just looked down at this new bimbo in puzzlement. Then he looked up and grinned.

"Starting your own collection?" he said towards the doorframe. "A girl needs a few of her own toys, now, doesn't she?" came the answer, followed, shortly, by Noor's appearance. "After all, you shouldn't get to have all the fun."

"Have I met that girl before?" he asked, as he stepped up into the kitchen, trailed by the three chattering bimbos. "Have you turned one of the neighbors, Noor?"

"Absolutely not," Noor said smugly. "She showed up asking for you, saying she was in the class you teach at the university. Said you'd offered to help her out with her term paper."

"Oh, fuck," Eric groaned, suddenly realizing who this new bimbo had been. "Dammit, Noor, Margaret Alexander was the only thing that made that class worthwhile. She was the only person who even bothered to listen to any of the lectures." He slumped down into an armchair. "I think she was even going to go for a history major, that's how good she was."

"Look, I'm sorry that your teacher's pet had to become a bimbo, but she walked in like she owned the place, and Lizzie was sticking it to Calli with a big black strap-on. I kept her from flapping her big fat mouth about how much of a man-whore you are," Noor said, patting the little blond bimbo on her head. "Not that being a man-whore is a bad thing, but I get the feeling you're uneasy about people seeing you that way."

Then she motioned towards Chrissie, who was gawking at her fellow bimbos. "Anyway, you're one to complain about turning random people. What's her story?"

"Imma cop!" Chrissie said, grinning broadly. She waved around a pair of handcuffs and added, "Wheee!"

"She interrupted Bambi's blowjob," Eric said defensively. "I had to pull over because she would've blown me while I was driving down the interstate. And that probably would've caused me to crash. Then Chrissie showed up and I had to deal with her."

"Okay, so we both got surprised. No harm done, then," Noor said. "We'll figure this stuff out eventually." She opened the fridge and took out two plates of food. "No food for her," she said, gesturing at Chrissie, "but I'm sure she can find something to occupy herself."

"Chrissie, go play with your new friends," Eric said, and he watched as Emmy and Kimmy dragged the befuddled Hispanic bimbo into the other room. "You too, Bambi." The pouting chauffeur slouched off, until Calli and Maggie put their arms around her shoulders, and propelled her into Lizzie's arms.

"Does this ever stop?" he asked, as the bimbos started a massive Sapphic orgy in the other room. "I'm not complaining about the sex, but I'm not sure anyone needs this many bimbos."

lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers