Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers

"Luisa, come along with me. You'll be just fine where we're going," he said, over his shoulder. She stood and came up behind him, with no expression on her face. He very much hoped that the disk thing would keep her enthralled until they reached Dr. Joseph's place. Or, at the very least, until they reached the car.

He carefully stepped out into the hall, surrounded by his women. No one else stirred along the hall, and Eric took that as a cue. He rushed out of the office, trying not to make too much noise, acutely aware of every sound around him, including those caused by the women behind him.

Fanny started to say something, but Eric turned and glared at her. She wilted under his gaze, and he put a finger to his lips. She nodded, a big pout on her face.

Nothing more disturbed their walk to the elevator, and, once inside, Eric was tempted to heave a huge sigh of relief. Then he remembered that they still had to make it to the car. One gauntlet to run before he could shut all of them in the car, where they could chatter to their hearts' content.

The moment the elevator doors opened onto the ground floor, Eric urged his herd of bimbos and future bimbos forward. All he could do was hope the halls would be fairly clear. Confidence would carry him through any obstacles. At least, he hoped it would.

As it happened, the halls were clear. There were no offices that opened directly into this part of the floor, it seemed. It was much more like a lobby. And there seemed to be no one else passing through at this time of day.

The parking garage was similarly deserted. But Eric wasn't about to relax when he was still this exposed. He chivvied his girls down a few hundred yards of parking spaces, until they reached his car. It was going to be a bit of a squeeze, fitting all of them in, but he was going to do it.

Cassie got the middle seat in the back, because it was unlikely she'd complain. He had Kaylee get in on the right-hand side because it would be easier for him to refresh her trance without much fuss. He didn't expect the trip to take that long, but who knew how bad traffic could get?

Fanny made a move for the front passenger-side seat, but Eric steered her towards the remaining rear seat. If there was one thing he didn't need, it was a horny bimbo trying to fuck him while he was driving. Luisa was a much better choice to ride shotgun, because she wouldn't be nearly as distracting.

With all of the girls settled in, Eric hopped into the driver's seat and started up the car. If he remembered correctly, it wasn't that far to Dr. Joseph's office. It had been twenty minutes or so from home, and home was about twenty minutes from work. Hopefully, it would be about the same distance from work to Dr. Joseph's office.

The vagaries of traffic and traffic lights, unfortunately, conspired to trap him in the car with two horny bimbos and two blank girl-shaped mannequins for at least forty minutes. Cassie wasn't nearly as rowdy as Fanny, but both of them seemed to be leaking from their pussies. The smell of their cum stoked his dick to a ridiculous erection, but he gritted his teeth and focused on the road. No time for fucking around, for now.

At last, he arrived at Dr. Joseph's office, in its quiet little suburban strip mall. With a big sigh of relief, he parked the car and stepped out. He scanned the parking lot around him. It seemed unusually empty. How come Dr. Joseph's office wasn't crammed full of men and women seeking bimbos? They should've been lining up for miles for the chance to get an appointment.

"Everyone out," he said, shutting the driver's side door. Kaylee and Luisa obeyed without much fuss, and Cassie followed suit. But Fanny seemed to be having some problems.

"Me stuck," she whined. "How me get out?" She tugged at the seatbelt, then slumped back in her chair, a big pout on her face.

Eric sighed and pressed the button on the buckle to release the seatbelt. Fanny giggled and clapped her hands together in delight. "Master so smart!" she said, giggling again. She rose to her feet, her enormous ass jiggling with every movement.

"Go on inside," he said, "I need to get something first." Fanny looked around confusedly, but Kaylee and Luisa seemed to know instinctively where he wanted them to go. "In there," he said, pointing at Dr. Joseph's office. "Ohhhh!" Fanny said, and jiggled off, followed closely by Cassie.

With the bimbos out of his hair, he popped open the trunk and pulled out a duffel bag. He'd had Noor put it together last night, during a lull in the orgy. Most of it was clothes suitable for bimbos, but there were a few tools inside. Fanny, in particular, needed some work, and these tools would really help.

He shouldered the bag, shut the trunk, and locked the car. The bimbos had all disappeared inside Dr. Joseph's office, but he thought he could hear some kind of racket. He hustled across the parking lot, and burst through the door.

Fanny was squawking, in her high-pitched bimbo voice, at a much better-dressed woman, who was definitely not a bimbo. Christ, this was just a fucking mess. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Crystal, frantically wringing her hands, apparently unsure of what to do.

"Get me Dr. Joseph," he hissed to her, out of the corner of his mouth. She nodded, relief spreading across her face, and pressed a button on her telephone. Fanny was still mouthing off to the unknown woman, while his other girls had quietly taken their seats.

Eric crossed the room in two strides, and pulled Fanny down into a chair. "Sit down and shut up," he whispered in her ear, and she obeyed. Her face was pouty and pleading, but she obeyed. "Terribly sorry about that, ma'am," he said to the stranger, who was smoothing her expensive-looking gray suit. She still wore an extremely offended look on her face.

"Um, Ellie, you can, like, go on in now," said Crystal, consulting the monitor in front of her. The stranger rolled her eyes, and said, "My name is Elise, damn it." Crystal just nodded, and replied, "Well, you're in room 1, Ellie." The future bimbo rolled her eyes and passed through the door that led deeper into the office.

For a few seconds, the waiting room descended into silence. Then Crystal looked up again, and said, "Dr. Joseph will see you now." Her voice seemed much deeper than normal, as she added, "You may take your women with you to his office."

Eric blinked. "Um, okay," he said, and waved to his gaggle of women. "Go on through, and behave yourself, Fanny." Cassie and Kaylee went through the office door, with a sulking Fanny trailing after them. But Luisa just stood next to an empty chair, swaying slightly on her feet.

"I... I feel weird," she said, blinking and looking around. "Where am I?"

"Oh, fuck," Eric muttered, and took Luisa's shoulders. "Careful there, Luisa," he said, in a louder voice. "Don't stand up too quickly. You're at a doctor's office." Technically, that was actually true, he noted to himself.

"But... what?" she said tiredly. "Why?"

"Have you been feeling a little under the weather lately?" he asked, steering her towards the office door. "You fainted while I was talking to Dr. Jiang. I checked your vitals, and you seemed mostly fine, so she asked me to drive you over here."

"Oh..." she moaned, rubbing her head. "I, um, maybe... I just feel really weird right now." Her eyes blinked open. "Where are we... um, going?"

"We're going into the doctor's office," Eric replied, guiding her towards the door labelled "DR. JOSEPH'S OFFICE". The difficulty wasn't in how big she was. His bulked-up muscles could easily handle that. It was more about not crushing her with his strength. He needed to be careful to exercise restraint, in the future.

With a mental sigh of relief, they reached the door, and Eric pushed it open. He found Kaylee sitting rigidly in a chair, while Fanny knelt behind Dr. Joseph's desk. Cassie also sat rigidly, but she was impossible to mistake for Kaylee, given Cassie's lush bimbo-doll body.

"Ahhh, it's so good to see you again, Mr. Desjardins," said Dr. Joseph, who looked very composed for a man in the process of receiving a blowjob. Then again, he probably had a lot of practice. "And so soon," he noted.

"I brought you what you asked for," Eric said, pulling Luisa into the room. Dr. Joseph nodded. "So you have, so you have. Brazilian, eh? Never got around to those parts. A fine choice, young man."

"Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to take my girls and go home," Eric said, putting a possessive hand on Kaylee's shoulder. Dr. Joseph nodded, and said, "Of course, once I finish heeeere..." He trailed off, and shuddered a bit. Had that been an orgasm?

A few seconds later, Fanny's head poked above the desk. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were alight with excitement. "Fanny sucky-suck much good!" she burbled. "Me sucky-suck, Master?"

"Not right now," Eric replied, propelling Luisa forward towards the desk. She still looked bewildered, but one snap of Dr. Joseph's fingers fixed that. A blank look settled across her face, and she stepped over to stand next to a file cabinet.

"If you feel the need to fuck this new one," Dr. Joseph said, pointing to the equally blank-faced Kaylee, "I'll let you borrow a room. Unless you'd like to take your chances on the road?" He tossed a silver disc, very much like the one he'd given Eric, in the air and caught it.

Eric stuck his hands in his pockets and rummaged through them, finding only his keys and his smartphone. Dr. Joseph smiled at him. "Just tying up loose ends," he said, tossing the disc into a drawer in his desk. "It's only got one charge left, anyway. You'd hardly get any use out of it."

"I've just got a few questions, Doctor," Eric said, leaning forward, over Cassie's brilliantly red hair. "Why me? And how? How do you do all this? Am I ever going to be able to go anywhere without random women wanting to fuck me? How come no one's noticed any of this?"

"Number 1, because I can," Dr. Joseph said, a smug look on his face. "Numbers 2 and 3, also because I can. As for number 4, yes, the effect will wear off. Society would collapse if I turned every woman into a sex-obsessed bimbo. And we couldn't have that."

He stood and walked over to the motionless Luisa and stroked her black hair. "If I wanted to take over the world, I would've done so long before now, when there were fewer people to take over. This is much more enjoyable. I get all the rewards and none of the responsibilities of ruling the world.

"And question number 5... well," Dr. Joseph grinned. "I'd like to keep a few secrets for myself. But you simply don't need to worry about getting caught. Just accept the fact that most people are less observant than they think they are, and go about your life.

"Anyway, I believe you have another girl to handle," Dr. Joseph finished, casting a look at Kaylee. She didn't seem to have moved, but Eric suddenly became acutely aware of the time limit on her passivity. Let's see, he'd zapped her right after coming out of Fanny's old office, and he'd zapped Luisa right before he went in. How long had he been in the office?

"You can use the next room over," Dr. Joseph said, interrupting Eric's train of thought. He pointed to his left. "I keep it for on-the-job entertainment purposes. Take however long you like."

"Oh," Eric said lamely. He waved at Fanny, and she stood up from where she'd been squatting. Cum ran down both legs, and her tattered clothes barely covered a single inch of her skin. He felt aroused at the sight of his bitchy advisor transformed into a bombshell bimbo, even as a tiny voice inside pointed out all the terrible things he was doing.

With a sigh, he pushed the duffel bag strap onto his shoulder and said, "Alright, Fanny, Cassie, Kaylee. Let's go." Cassie and Kaylee stood without any comments, but Fanny whined a bit. Eric shot her a withering glare, and she shut up. He really wasn't in the mood for their bullshit.

As he turned to leave the room, something occurred to Eric. He turned back and said, "One last thing. If Noor is actually from late 18th-century Egypt, how did you even meet her? Wouldn't she have been shut up in a harem?"

Dr. Joseph quirked an eyebrow. "Who said she was a she back then?" he replied. "I don't take kindly to people who cross me, Mr. Desjardins. Not in the slightest."

"Oh," Eric said again. That made enough sense to be true. If he could transform women like this, who was to say that he couldn't turn a man into a woman? But the thought of that actually happening was... ick.

"Well, I'll handle my business and get out of your hair," he said, trying to pretend that he hadn't been thinking what he'd been thinking. "Thanks for everything, I guess."

"You're quite welcome, young man," Dr. Joseph replied, as Luisa began undressing herself robotically. "Go out and enjoy yourself, while you're still young."

Eric tried not to look relieved as he finally left the office and walked over to the other room. Fanny was already bouncing around impatiently, eager to get about the business of fucking. Cassie looked as impassive as usual.

"Wait your turn, Fanny," he said sternly, trying to get back into the proper mindset for fucking bimbos. "I need to get your new sister Kaylee fixed up, and then I'll deal with you." He cast a careful eye towards Kaylee and discovered too many worrying signs of independent thought. She almost looked like she was becoming conscious of where she was.

Fanny pouted, but she drew back, giving Eric the space to set down the duffel bag. "Look," he said, opening the bag. "While I'm fucking Kaylee's brains out, you can play with this." He took out a ridiculously long and wide dildo and tossed it to Fanny. "You can use it on yourself, or on Cassie if you like. Just don't interrupt me."

He ignored Fanny's enthusiastic nodding, and turned back to Kaylee. A muscle in her cheek, right below her right eye, seemed to have started twitching while he was dealing with Fanny. Her eyes showed some actual signs of intelligence, and her hands were trembling violently.

"Shh, shh, Kaylee," he said, beginning to unbutton her top. "In just a little bit, you won't have to worry about a thing. Just relax, honey, and let Eric take care of you." She whimpered slightly, and Eric moved in closer.

"You smell me?" he whispered into her left ear. "Do you smell that wonderful scent? That's me, Kaylee. I'll bet you want to fuck me right now, Kaylee. All you have to do right now is take in that scent and listen to what I say. Just do what I want, and you'll get to fuck me." Sweat began to form on Kaylee's forehead, and she whimpered again.

With her top unbuttoned and hanging open loosely, Eric moved down, to her pants. He unbuttoned and unzipped them with alacrity. Whatever that disc had done to her, it seemed to be breaking down now. It was very important that he fuck her before she realized what was going on.

Her panties were fragile enough that Eric could rip them apart, and that was just what he did. No time for finesse or politeness. Kaylee's cunt lay before him, already dripping wet. Excellent. That meant he wouldn't be going in dry.

Without further ado, then, Eric grabbed Kaylee's shoulders and thrust his dick into her cunt. He shut his eyes, ignoring her gasps of pain and pleasure, and started visualizing his ideal bimboized Kaylee.

Perhaps it was just the association he'd made between her and school, but Eric pictured Kaylee as a bimbo schoolgirl. Her lovely brown hair, long and soft, would be perfect for two huge pigtails, one on each side of her head. Huge boobs, obviously. She could keep her glasses, because that would fit the look he was going for. There was definitely a sexy schoolgirl outfit in the duffel bag that would totally fit her.

He orgasmed and shot a string of semen into her cunt with very little ceremony. There was a brief squeal, and Eric opened his eyes. Kaylee looked exactly as he'd envisioned her, except for the clothes. And that would be easy to fix.

There was a quiet squelch as Eric pulled his dick out of Kaylee's soaking wet cunt. "Wheeee!" she chirped, her eyes wide. "That was soooo fun, Mister Eric! Can I stay after school every day for extra tutoring?"

Eric gave a quick smile, flashing it on and off in the blink of an eye. "We'll see about that, Kaylee. For now, why don't you get dressed so we can get going?" She nodded, so he fished around in the duffel bag, and came up with the sexy uniform. Fanny was desperately fucking herself with the dildo, in a corner of the room, her last shreds of clothing falling to the ground like leaves in fall. Cassie just stood next to an old desk, saying and doing nothing.

He tossed Cassie a random top and bottom and said, "Put these on so we can go." She squirmed out of her torn-up old clothes, and squeezed herself into the black latex top and neon pink microskirt that he'd given her. Taken as a whole, Cassie looked like a redheaded Barbie, if Barbie were a complete slut.

"Come on, come on," he said, gesturing impatiently. "We don't have all day for you to put your clothes on, Fanny." She looked up from her dildo, which she was now licking dry, and pouted at Eric. "But Maaaster!" she said. "Me fuck much, no want go!"

"Get a fucking top and a bottom on right the fuck now," Eric said. His eyes flashed with anger, and his voice demanded obedience.

"Fanny much sorry, Master," the Chinese bimbo whimpered. "Fanny obey much quickly." She slunk over to the duffel bag and grabbed an outfit. By chance, she managed to pick out two halves of the same outfit, a pink, flower-covered vinyl tube top and microskirt.

Now that all the bimbos in the room were dressed, however scantily, they were all ready to go. Eric zipped up the duffel bag and handed it to Fanny, who still wore a big pout on her face. Then, without a word, he opened the door and stepped out into the hallway, expecting his bimbos to follow him. Which, of course, they did.

They passed Crystal on the way out, and she said something about check-ups, but Eric was done with Dr. Joseph's place. He'd find a different dentist, even if he had to drive miles out of his way. He almost wished he'd stayed clear in the first place, except that that would've meant so many fewer bimbos in his life.

Eric took the driver's seat again, since he didn't trust any of these bimbos to drive. Bambi might be a pretty decent chauffeur, but Fanny was too excitable, Cassie was practically a robot, and Kaylee might have the body of a slutty twenty-something, but she didn't have enough brains to fill a teaspoon. So it was up to him to get the four of them home safely.

"Cassie and Kaylee, you can sit in the back seat. Feel free to fuck each other all you want," he said. "Fanny, you'll sit in the front passenger seat, and I want your hands on the dashboard at all times." Fanny pouted again, but she obeyed, after tossing the duffel bag into the trunk. She was quite enthusiastic about being a bimbo, but she definitely needed some discipline, if Eric was going to get any use out of her.

The drive home was uneventful. Cassie and Kaylee brought each other to orgasm several times, while Fanny pouted up front, her hands resolutely separated from her cunt. There might've been a few people who honked at the four of them, or the occasional goggle-eyed stare, but at least no one crashed. Although one unfortunate jogger did run into a telephone pole while gaping at the bimbos inside the car.

At last, they reached home, and Cassie and Kaylee popped out of the backseat, their inner thighs dripping with cum. That seat was going to require a lot of cleaning, if this pattern kept up.

Fanny followed sullenly in Eric's wake, still pouting. "Oh, just fucking stop it," he muttered over his shoulder. "I'm not going to keep you from ever having sex again."

lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers