Dracula's Halloween Orgy, 2003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within the darkened room, bathed in the light of a single flickering candle, two figures were indeed enjoying each others bodies to the fullest. The woman lay on her stomach on a small bed most suited to single occupancy. Her legs were bent up in the air at a seemingly most painful angle. From her bouncing hips they bent BACKWARD, her knobby knees bouncing rhythmically on the shoulders of the blissfully humping man behind her. She seemed not to notice this, nor feel what must surely be excruciating pain.

Behind her, the man held her down on the bed with the palm of one hand planted securely on the small of her back. Her hips, rump and crotch hung over the foot of the bed just enough for him to shove himself inside her and pound her continually with his engorged member. When her belly lifted off the bed due to the ferocity of his thrusts, it made her twisted position seem all the more painful. Yet, still she didn't complain. And even though she seemed to creak and squeak with each series of hip thrusts from the horny man, the words she spoke were strictly of pleasure and joy.

"Oh!" came the breathless, crackling voice of an elderly woman, "such a....good boy....MY....good boy!"

The man replied, equally straining to breathe, "Oh, God, Mother! Oh, God!"

"You don't...need those...filthy whores!" The creaking woman yelled, "You've got...your loving...MOTHER!"

"Oh, yes....Mother! Those other....women....mean NOTHING! You're the...BEST....Mother!"

"Yes...Norman, dear....only a...mother....truly knows....how to please....her son!"

"Yes, mother! Yes...only you! God, Mother...oh, God! I'm going to......CUM! Cum, Mother....CUM!"

"Oh, Norman....NORMAN....CUM FOR YOUR MOTHER! MAKE MOTHER....CUM...TOO!"

"YES, MOTHER...YES!"

Larry fell back from the door, sprawling on the cold, damp floor, his body racked with laughter. Lorraina continued to watch awe, mesmerized, shaking her head. Norman Bates was having a grand old time with Mother. His lips formed first his own words, then replied with skilled precision in his mother's dried leather voice. Mother's body bounced and creaked as Norman slammed into her like a bull moose on mating day. Her predominantly fleshless head turned toward the door, Mother's toothy grin almost seemed to convey the sexual joy Norman's twisted brain was imparting to her. One could almost imagine that Norman's intense pounding of her dried, leathery vagina had made her eyes pop out of those hollow sockets....as Norman's ecstatic ones were in danger of doing.

Norman came. Screaming "OH, GOD, MOTHER! I'D NEVER EVEN....HURT A FLY! I LOVE YOU... SO....MOTHER!" he pumped harder and harder into her, sweat streaming from him. Any of it that landed on Mother was quickly sucked up by what remained of her dessicated skin. Norman was the deranged son that only a mother could love. And thanks to his warped psyche, she certainly did love him...over and over again, in fact. And presumably, would do so forever...or, at least until Norman was as dead and decayed as she was.

Lorraina pulled away from the door, forcing herself to yank her eyes from the twisted tableau. As she closed the door slowly, just seconds before she quietly latched it shut again, she heard Norman speak in Mother's voice again.

"Now get down on your knees and lick Mother's pussy good, Norman. C'mon, hop to it! Lick that juicy pussy all up nice for me. Be a good boy for Mother. DOWN, BOY!"

"Oh, yes, mother. Oh, I want to make you soooo happy, mother!" His voice trailed off into a series of muffled moans and liquid slurps from that point on. One last peek made Lorraina shudder, but laugh nonetheless. That final vision of Norman's lapping face down between those dried, cowhide thighs was the last straw. Closing the door completely, making sure it was securely shut, Lorraina sank to the floor next to Larry and writhed with accompanying laughter. Together there on the cold stones, they laughed til they cried, convulsing uncontrollably.

Scurrying footsteps roused the rolling couple from their raucous fit of laughter. Even in lupine form, Larry never moved so fast. He was up on his feet in a heartbeat, wiping the tears from his eyes and the smile from his face. Lorraina was likewise up in a flash, her face flushed for several reasons - arousal, great mirth, and embarrassment at possibly being discovered for a voyeuristic pervert.

Luckily, the corridor was so long that footsteps echoed loudly, and could be heard long before their maker could be seen. The owner of those footfalls didn't come into view until several seconds after they'd gotten themselves up off the floor and even dusted themselves off. It appeared that their peeping secret was safe....for the time being.

Down the hallway, from the direction of the main hall, came a mumbling, babbling figure - TWO figures, actually, thought the second figure, very much smaller than the one creating the echoing footsteps, barely made a sound on it's tiny, furry feet. Or, were they paws? As the hunched larger figure approached, it's downward bent head lifted up for just a moment, grinning behind coke bottle glasses that made its eyes seem several inches wide beneath them.

Coming close enough now to see it more clearly, the figure turned out to be a mad scientist type..."mad" certainly fitting him most perfectly. He clutched something close to his chest, hidden suspiciously beneath his stained, off-white labcoat. He salivated and licked his lips constantly as he hurried by, babbling rambling thoughts such as "gonna get it inside onea them....heh heh heh..." and "yeah, it's gonna really feel good...gonna love it." Spittle dangled like melted cheese from his chin, which he wiped with his sleeve without disturbing the prize clutched to his chest. He chuckled to himself, as if continuously laughing at jokes he'd told to himself. But he still had the civility to nod graciously as he sped past Larry and Lorraina. Rushing alongside this obviously insane fellow, the smaller entity proved to be some sort of small, bounding animal. It hopped alongside the jacketed madman, gibbering and chittering like a monkey, but looking more like a diminutive, slightly out of proportion human male...except for the glowing yellow eyes, the fishlike lips and the hairiest little ass Larry'd ever seen...outside of his own, of course. And - which Lorraina took special note of - a cock easily four times as long as the biggest tool she'd ever seen on ANY normal sized male. It dragged along on the floor, even when the monkey-man creature was at the apex of its hop. It appeared totally flaccid. Two things struck Lorraina. First, how long must that penis be when erect? And second, it had to hurt to drag it along on the cold, hard stone floor. When she saw the grimace on Larry's face, she knew he must be thinking the same thing. All told, it took the geeky scientist and his hopping companion less than fifteen seconds to zoom past the gawking couple and disappear into the darker end of the corridor.

Larry and Lorraina blinked at each other. "Wow," Larry said, "Drac really invited some weirdoes this year."

"Hey, who are we to talk, wolf of mine? Here we are spying on demon chicks and poor, psychotic Norman Bates. What makes us any better than that nerdy lab doc?"

"Good point," he agreed. "And speaking of which....door number three?" He winked at her and pointed toward the next door, back on the opposite side of the hall.

Again snickering like naughty children, they ran up to the closed door to peek in on others' erotic shenanigans. Once again, the sounds of love could be heard. And also once again, Larry could hear what was happening with the door firmly shut...long before Lorraina could hear so much as an orgasmic bellow. His eyes got wide and he grinned from ear to ear. "Well, whattya know," he said, "no wonder we didn't see him in the ballroom. You dirty devil, you. I didn't know you guys were back together."

"Who didn't we see?" Lorraina asked, a bit agitated. "Who's a dirty devil? Who's back together? You know, Larry, this is really not fair. Sometimes those damn sharp ears of yours really piss me off!"

Larry laughed. "Open the door...you'll see. And say hi to an old friend. You'll recognize him right off."

Curling her lips in an exaggerated sneer at her sharp-eared hubby, Lorraina for the third time opened a door, violating the privacy of others involved in the most intimate of occupations. Immediately she recognized, as Larry said she would, one of the occupants of the room.

The room was so choked with circulating dust that for a few seconds Lorraina had to quietly close the door and cough several times, blinking her eyes to relubricate them. Then she peeked back in and peered through the clouds. She did indeed recognize the wildly animated male form who humped his honey missionary style. Narrowing her eyes to see better through the billowing dust, she nonetheless could not recognize the female. But, in just a few seconds, the mummy would reveal the name to her, if nothing else.

"By the great and powerful Anubis! You are the most heavenly of fucks, my princess!" the mummy screeched loudly to the heavens.

"And you, my faithful Kharis...you have the fat, powerful cock of the most sacred elephant! You fuck with the force and fury of a thousand well hung kings!"

"Oh, Ananka, my Goddess on Earth....I am about to cum into thy heavenly portal!"

"Yes, my large staffed prince....empty thy magic scepter into me!"

"May the tana leaves preserve me! I am cumming, my princess!"

"Fill me, my loyal prince!"

The two semi-bandaged forms became a flurry of writhing limbs and thrusting hips. They had apparently become engaged in their timeless fornication in a hurry, at the spur of the moment perhaps. This was evidenced by the fact that neither had completely removed their musty bandages....hence the cloud of choking, ancient dust. Only Ananka's head, bouncing breasts and scepter-swallowing pussy were devoid of bandages. Likewise Kharis, mummified centuries ago because of his forbidden love for Princess Ananka, had removed his head bandages and those around his plundering spear. As they fornicated with all the energy and desire of hormone-enhanced adolescents, their partially unwrapped bandages flew in the air about them as if blown by some powerful fan or cyclonic force of nature. The more animated their lovemaking became, the more the bandages flapped about, and the more the room became choked in centuries old dust and floating fragments of cloth. But the lovers noticed not. They simply fucked as never before, their time ravaged bodies never once showing any lack of passion or enthusiasm.

By the time Lorraina slipped the door silently shut, she was in awe of the mummy. At last year's party, he was the"butt" of many a distasteful joke when he'd become a flatulent windstorm upon receiving an unfortunately reversed blowjob from a comely maid...thanks to untimely - and mischievous - interference from the invisible man. Now, all things considered, he seemed to be a most capable lover, despite his brittle, moldy appearance. His receptive Princess sure seemed to think so, at any rate. She was sighing like a newborn babe and cooing like a dove as Lorraina left them to their privacy.

After the door was fully closed and latched, Larry offered, "Good for ol' Mumsy. He's quite a guy. I'm glad to see he won back his lady love. They've been hot for each other for centuries. I never could figure out why they split up."

"Well, they seem pretty happy now," Lorraina said, reaching her hand out to take Larry's. "And I think it's time we stopped being voyeurs and got into a little mischief of our own, don't you agree?" She batted her eyes at him and snuggled up to him seductively. She kissed him hard on the mouth and whispered, "I'm ready now. You want me or not? C'mon, big boy, tear off my clothes and show me the wolf in you."

Larry's eyes glowed again, and his breathing quickened. She saw his ears twitching ever so slightly, and not from anything he heard beyond one of the huge, splintering doors this time. She was sure that if she reached her hand down into the back of his pants, she'd feel a tail growing and wagging energetically down there. She could already feel the hardness at his crotch as she pressed against him. And it made her feel oh so good.

"All right then," Larry replied, "door number four is for US!" A low growl started in his throat, and she knew he was beyond the point of return. If they didn't enter a room NOW, they WOULD fuck right there in the cold, dank corridor! They'd throw caution to the wind and hump each other 'til the sun rose on the cold, Carpathian Mountains!

They raced from door to door down the long corridor, hearing various sounds of lovemaking and hedonistic pleasures, but they were no longer in the mood to listen or watch. They continued scurrying from door to door, until they found an unoccupied room...and they hurried inside for privacy. At least, that was their intention.

Lorraina didn't have the door fully open yet, the flickering torches of the damp corridor barely creating a small, dancing pie slice of light a few feet into the gloom of the room, when she felt Larry clawing at her clothes. Full moon or no, he was already undergoing the change. Thanks to one of Hyde's potions, Larry could now change at will. But in this case, will had nothing to do with it. The change often overcame him when he was extremely horny...which made for some very sticky situations if he and Lorraina got frisky in public. They had to be very careful of that, as one might imagine.

Before the door was fully open, Lorraina's peasant blouse and heavy skirt were in shreds and tatters. Her bra had been sliced neatly through in the front and it sprang away from her no longer incarcerated breasts like a leaping frog, hopping with glee into the middle of the corridor. Neither Larry nor Lorraina gave the escaped bra a second thought. Someone would undoubtedly find it lying there on the cold stone and smile at how it might've gotten there. Just another pleasant memory of Dracula's latest Halloween orgy.

As the cumbersome door swung fully open and crashed into the inside wall of their new love nest, Larry was snarling and tearing at Lorraina's panties. By the time his hairy paws were through with them, there wasn't enough left of them to stuff into a thimble. They'd been ripped to atoms. Other than a few meager threads, all that remained of the dainty white panties was a cloudy haze of silk that slowly settled to the ground...indistinguishable from the castle's centuries of dust, other than the fact that it was slightly lighter in hue. When Larry's claws slashed into high gear, they could be quite thorough. What had happened to Lorraina's sandals was anyone's guess.

Lorraina was completely nude before Larry had carried her, her back against his hairy chest, a half dozen feet into the dark room. She squirmed in his arms...squirms of excitement and glee. She giggled as she realized her totally naked, vulnerable position. And she got wet...very wet - a warm, steamy beginning in the wispy hairs adorning her pouting, panting portal.

Larry's keen lupine nostrils smelled her arousal. Holding her wriggling body tightly in his strong, hairy arms, he hoisted her up by her hips until her firm, round ass was just above his navel. He then reached down with one paw and clawed at his pants, ripping out the clasp and zipper with one quick slash, careful - even in his heated state - not to damage any precious anatomical parts.

In a blur of motion, the arm that had still been around her hips threw her three feet into the air, at which time that now free hand zeroed in on a bouncing breast just as the sailing woman began her descent. His other arm quickly curled under one of her thighs, preparing to catch it. Paws thus poised to snatch his lady from the air, Larry stopped Lorraina's earthward plummet in a threefold manner. His strong paws caught her by one thigh and by her bouncing bosom, but allowed her to continue her speedy descent until she was firmly impaled on his pounding erection. She let out a wail of both shock and pleasure as her wet opening was instantaneously filled to its limit with that quickly invading, swollen surprise.

Her wail instantly became a howl of lust as Larry began bouncing her up and down on his thick, wolfy hardon, thrusting his hips maniacally as he continued to walk into the dimly lit room. It took him several minutes to reach the center of the room, at which point the meager light from the torches outside began to disappear. It didn't matter to Larry, who's animal senses were sharp and keen. He could see everything in the room in spite of the darkness. Lorraina likewise didn't care, but for other reasons. Her mind's eye was seeing all the bright, colorful lights it needed to see, for her eyes had rolled up into her head and were watching the orchestra of erotic flashes exploding in her brain.

Larry didn't want to stop his energetic humping for even a second, so he merely stopped in the center of the room and held Lorraina securely by her rib cage and one thigh, rutting her as he stood there in the shadows. She bounced in his strong arms, gasping and sighing, as he took her from behind and mauled her breasts with determined yet careful fingers. Together they howled at the moon.

Thirty minutes...forty...forty-five...they fucked there in the center of the room. Lorraina had already come several times, but Larry refused to stop thrusting into her. He'd had several orgasms himself, but it just felt so damn good! It was almost an hour since he'd thrown her up in the air and caught her on his engorged cock, when Larry finally began to tire. Lorraina had long since turned to jelly, flopping in his arms as he continued to pummel her ravaged sex. Nonetheless, she smiled as she flopped like a rag doll in his firm grip. Her tongue hung limply out of her grinning mouth, bouncing in unison with her jiggling breasts and flopping arms and legs. It felt to her as if she were riding a jackhammer...a pounding jackhammer that jarred her spine continually as it bored incessantly into her liquefied core. When Larry's libido went into hyperdrive, all she could do was ride it out. But even when she was all "orgasmed out", drained of fluids, it felt good.

Finally, Larry released her, letting her slide slowly down the front of his body until her feet touched the floor. She wavered there on wobbly legs as he slowly inched his way out of her. She gasped with a combination of relief and disappointment as he slipped free of her quivering flower. Larry began kissing her neck and shoulders tenderly, belying his somewhat bestial appearance and his previously animalistic plundering of her.

The two of them were just about to collapse to the floor when suddenly the room was flooded with sound, sound which originated in the hallway beyond the still opened door. Turning slowly and sheepishly toward the entranceway, Larry and Lorraina saw a host of grinning, chortling, whistling faces. A dozen pair of applauding hands, and other odd appendages, were showing their approval of the sexy show they'd just been treated to.

Norman Bates was there, his mad eyes leering at Lorraina and Larry, his insane hands clapping Mother's hands for her as he held her up from behind, his hips rocking gently as he invaded her leathery bottom. Impaled on her still living son's throbbing penis, Mother's legs flopped similarly to the way Lorraina's had when Larry was soundly banging her. But with Norman and Mother it just looked...humorous. As he applauded the Talbots' incredible show of stamina, Norman cheered in first his own voice, then Mother's, though Mother didn't TOTALLY approve.

Kharis and Ananka were there, arms around each other's waist, hugging sweetly. Cheek to cheek, they cheered the Talbots' marathon sexual display. As they stroked each other lightly, bits of centuries old bandaging crumbled to dust or fluttered lightly to the floor. Turned on by what they'd seen, they didn't stick around long, as they were eager to continue their own erotic endeavors.

123456...9