Dracula's Halloween Orgy, 2003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mystery of the missing vampires and their daisy-chain ways was solved. The Transylvanian weather was so uncharacteristically mild this final night of October, that the winged fangers had eschewed the confines of Dracula's ballroom for the open air and the dark, starlit mountain skies. As they'd done last year, they were indulging in their favorite lusty act, their aerial daisy chain antics. And likewise as before, they were linked to one another by tongues and penises in an unbroken circle of passion. Only when individual participants became too tired or drained to continue did they plummet, smiling, to the earth below. One of the noises the couple had heard was the thud of limp vampire bodies slamming satedly to the ground from their previously lofty altitude.

Below the moaning, wing-flapping, climaxing undead creatures, the scene was no less bizarre. The warm temperatures had resulted in a low-hanging fog...an unfamiliar Transylvanian mist in the usually clear, crisp air of the chilly mountains. It crawled along the ground like a thing alive. Perfect atmosphere for the eerie graveyard it blanketed. Along the perimeter of the castle's southern tower lay the Dracula ancestral graveyard. Though usually grimly, deathly silent, this night it was anything but.

Frolicking in that misty cemetery haze were a myriad of dead and undead creatures alike. Zombies humped each other atop gravestones. Resurrected victims of the succubi - which Larry and Lorraina had seen earlier wandering the main hall when they were hastily departing the ballroom - had found their way to the graveyard, presumably in search of others of their kind...and had found them. Corpses rose from graves, jumping each other and humping like hormonal youngsters. Many of the overripe occupants of the graveyard were too decayed and fragile for any strenuous fornication, but they tried anyway...which more often than not resulted in crushed chest cavities or dismembered limbs. But still they humped on and on, gleefully ignorant of the consequences and obviously never feeling a twinge of pain. Ahh...there's just something magical about Dracula's castle on Halloween!

In the midst of it all - that creepy cavorting - a familiar cackling voice, cheered the dead and undead on to greater heights of sexual depravity. Sitting atop a stone slab, bony legs dangling, a female corpse happily slurping his rancid crank, the moldy old Cryptkeeper giggled and cackled, squirming from the pleasure the decrepit lass was giving his throbbing joint. He was apparently so thrilled with the hummer he was receiving, that he was too speechless to voice even one of his twisted puns. All he could do as his moldy old eyeballs rotated in their bony sockets was give the bespectacled Herbert West, grinning nearby, a hearty "thumbs up" by way of thanking him immensely for his gift. For it was Herbert's syringe full of glowing green elixir that had resurrected the horny, famished lass. The proud reanimator hurried off to inject others...so they, too, could enjoy Dracula's incredible hospitality!

"Wow," Lorraina said in awe, "even dead bodies can get laid at Dracula's parties, huh?"

"Yeah," Larry agreed, then added with a sly wink, "just ask Norman's mom."

Lorraina slapped him on the shoulder, but giggled nonetheless. "Is all that tum-bumping making you horny again, wolf of mine?"

"Grrrrrr....you bet, my hot wench," Larry fired back, ears twitching and eyes glowing.

"Well, then," Lorraina whispered into one twitching ear, "you gonna give me some more lovin' or is that wolfy dick of yours too pooped?"

Larry made it to the bed in three quick strides. He threw Lorraina down on her back and jumped on top of her. But she turned the tables on him. She caught him by surprise and flipped him over, then straddled him. Seeing that his penis was already inflated and ready, she lifted herself and then sat on it, feeling it slide deep into her. They sighed in unison. And the hopping and wiggling and thrusting began all over again.

Their howls again carried down the corridor, through the main hall, and even into the ballroom, where the merriment and debauchery was still in full swing. The skeletons - still labeled, ironically enough, as "boners" even though they had no genitals - were finding new ways to tease and torture the help. Though they couldn't have orgasms themselves, they found no end of pleasure in disengaging their hands and feet and shoving their fibulas and tibias and whatnot into various orifices of Dracula's party favors, both male and female. Two boners even had a poor, unfortunate maid naked and impaled as if on a spit. They were playing a rousing game of what they called "Tibial Pursuits" (The poor boners could be excused their twisted sense of humor. Not having genitals, it was all they really had going for them.) One boner had his leg bone a foot deep in the lass's colon while another did the same trick to her wide stretched mouth. They laughed with perverse glee as the poor girl moaned and squirmed, held aloft between them like a roasting pig. Standing beside the poor girl, a third boner used his bony fingers to turn her on the improvised spit, copping feels with each rotation. Beneath her, a fourth boner tweaked her nipples and clit as they passed by, also with bony fingers, which proved perfect for pinching those tender targets. Although the protruding tibial knob was irritating in her throat, the corresponding knob in her vaginal canal led to some delightful sensations. The faster the boners turned her on her "spit", the more lubricated she became, to the delight of her skeletal captors. Despite her pain and humiliation, she juiced repeatedly around the boner's intruding leg bone, her moans of perverse pleasure muffled by the calcified plug in her mouth. And the faster they rotated her, the more she came. What rousing fun!

Finally, several orgasms later, the boners tired of their captive and sought new blood. Snickering, the two end boners yanked their bony appendages from her mouth and anus, dropping her still orgasmically convulsing body to the floor with a dull thud. They laughed loudly, hooting, cheering and high-fiving one another. Then, just that quickly, they snatched up another beauty, hoisted her up on a newly formed "spit" and continued their game. Apparently, there was no scoring involved...just perverse fun. Under the circumstances, it seemed that a gleeful time was had by all, both boners and victims.

Across the large ballroom, the invisible man was as mischievous as ever, employing one of Mr.Hyde's latest potions to riotous result. The solution in question had given the invisible man temporary control of his invisibility, in that he was able to make himself visible or invisible at will...or even just parts of himself. He had complete control of the visibility of every inch of his body...but only for a specific amount of time. And he was using this boon to wonderfully humorous, and erotic, good. As he ran about the room, all the other guests could see of him was, at times, his naked, jiggling ass. At other times, depending on his whims, only his erect penis could be seen, floating about the room, bobbing and engorged, seeking soft female petals to part and plunder. Funniest of all was seeing that searching cock closely followed by ass cheeks as the mirthful invisible man cavorted about the great hall, pinching butts and copping feels. And when he captured a female prize...oh, what fun! A receptive maid lying on her back, moaning and sighing, her body rippling from invisible lust, groped by unseen fingers, and all that could be seen of her horny suitor was a thrusting, clenching ass and a relentlessly plunging hardon! It made for some hilariously memorable images that would be savored by all long after Dracula's latest party was but a fond, fleeting memory.

The Frankensteins were doing it doggie style. Dracula was happily playing with his three freshly bathed brides, fingering the clits of two of them while he sat on the face of the third, his penis exploding into her hungry mouth and his testicles bruising her chin. The Phantom's ingenue was belting out three different classic arias, switching from one to the other depending on whether her ribald instructor was soundly humping her ass, squeezing her pert little nipples or strumming away on her burning clitoris with his fingers or his wand. Succubi had tired of draining men of their sperm and their lives, and had apparently decided that only a succubus could please a succubus, and nearly a dozen of them had formed a daisy chain of blissful, lesbianic pleasure. The spider woman was sitting on several faces and cocks, reveling in the various rates of the hardworking tongues and thrusting penises as she had her multiple tits sucked and licked by the prettiest of Dracula's maidservants and most virile of his stable hands, all the while shoving several of her feet - toes freshly painted by panting foot boys and girls - into the dripping wet pussies of moaning servant girls. Her favorite perverse pleasure, however, was her newly pedicured big toe on one foot deeply embedded in the puckered sphincter of one of Dracula's studly young stable hands. The look on his face was precious as she invaded him with her mercilessly burrowing, wiggling digit. His blushing face made her want to toe-fuck him for hours on end. Which, grinning sadistically, she thought she just might do.

Harpies fucked gremlins. Demons fucked ghouls. Zombies fucked anything they could get their dried up dicks into. The shrinking man had found a fun pastime in shrinking himself down to doll size and climbing into the panties of various women, both human and inhuman, and dining on whatever opening he was nearest to when the urge struck. He'd spent nearly the entire night as a sticky, dripping mess....and loved every second of it. Talosians had surreptitiously entered the party, keeping to themselves in one corner.....fucking with each other's minds. Norman Bates had brought mom to the ballroom, introducing her to everyone there. He'd cleaned her up some, however. She'd become rather sticky in several places from his repeated...attentions. But he'd had to bathe her in a sink with a lathered washcloth. You see, Mother doesn't like showers.

The mummy and Ananka had joined the festivities, too, and were performing some Egyptian dance or other, having humped themselves into sexual exhaustion for the moment. The fire-skinned demoness trio had also arrived, bitch boss keeping the other two on leashes as they walked beside her on all fours. Occasional whacks with the long-handled paddle kept them chomping at their bits. The invisible man had had his fill of nookie for the nonce and was collapsed on his stomach on the stone floor. His deflated, dribbling wanker and sweaty ass cheeks were all that could be seen of him, aside, that is, from the huge, disembodied smile he wanted the world to see. He was too tired to move, even when mischievous gremlins nibbled his ass and lapped at the wet spot by his shriveled cock. A lonely zombie eyed the crack of his ass with interest, but shuffled on when the Invisible Man rolled over onto his back. Once the puckered temptation was gone, even a mindless zombie could see that a peg wouldn't fit into another peg.

Things seemed to be winding down. Humans and monsters alike had humped themselves into a stupor. Even the Golem had ended his rump ravaging and was propped up against a wall, smoking a foot long cigar. This lack of energy on the part of his fellow partiers bothered Mr. Hyde. He wanted action...not just his own, but from everyone around him. He pondered. His already twisted face contorted with the magnitude of his concern. And then it was decided. He was forced to take action once again. Finding his cumbersome cloak amidst the piles of discarded clothing and crumpled human disguises, he reached deep inside an inner pocket and pulled out two stoppered bottles. He grinned. He was planning to only use one of the bottles, but he felt now that this party needed more. The first potion, when mixed in the various punches and other drinks in the many bowls scattered about the ballroom, would do the same thing it did last year...make everyone horny...again. But this second brew, that would be special. With an evil grin and stifled laughter, the redoubtable Mr. Hyde again spiked the punch. He then looked at his golden pocket watch and gauged in his mind when the effects would kick in.

But, first, he'd have to get the winding down partiers to partake of the potions. He gathered up whatever of Dracula's servants he could who were still standing and who hadn't been debauched to the point of not being able to function any longer, and gave them instructions to give all the revelers a drink. He said to make sure that ALL had some punch...no exceptions. But this was especially true of the men. If any of them refused, they were to be told it was Dracula's decree and it was not to be refused. Dracula was the lone exception....for his libido NEVER slowed...not even for a second. And just that quickly it was done. Drinks were passed to all, even those lying in semicomatose states. Just to be sure the drinks were drunk, when everyone had cup in hand, Hyde proposed a toast.

"Here's to our wonderful host, Lord Dracula, King of the Undead and Host Extraordinaire!" He knew no one would snub a toast to Dracula...and no one did. He smiled. NOW this party would kick back into gear, he thought. Again he looked at his watch, beside himself with monstrous glee.

Back in their private love nest, the Talbots were again exhausted. The sounds out in the graveyard, even the Cryptkeeper's incessant cackling, had all but stopped. Dead and undead alike lie flat on their faces in the unusually warm mountain mist. Some breathed, some didn't. All were just taking a break.

"I'm starving," Larry said to Lorraina, who had just lifted herself off his massive penis for the third time, and was rubbing her sore crotch.

"Why? You ate me twice. Isn't THAT enough?"

"Excuse me," Larry retorted, "I believe it was THREE times. Give credit where it's due."

Lorraina looked skyward for a second, deep in thought. "Why, yes," she sighed, "I believe you're right. Forgive me, my hungry little wolfie. But isn't that all the more reason you shouldn't be hungry?" She grinned mischievously down at him.

"I need sustenance, babe. Your pussy tastes wonderful, but eating it won't stop the growling in my stomach. If that was all it took, I'd gladly eat you again." He winked up at her.

"All right, wolf o' mine...what say we wander back to the ballroom and see what's happening at the party. Then we can get you some sustenance. Come to think of it, I'm hungry, too."

"Good deal," he replied, sitting up and stretching his tired limbs. "We can eat, then come right back here and play some more after we see what's going on at the party."

"Um....wolfie?" Lorraina seemed at a loss for words. Her eyes danced over their naked bodies.

"Hmmm...I see what you mean," Larry sighed. "Our clothes are pretty much gone, huh? And we don't even have any idea what room our things were sent to. Next time we really have to check on that before we go ripping each others clothes off." His lips curled into a wry smile.

"So?" Lorraina smiled, "what the hell....let's just go as we are. Who cares? Hell, we had an audience the first time we fucked in here, so....why not?"

Larry laughed a hearty laugh. "Yeah...what the hell! It's not like anyone's gonna notice, is it? Everyone else here is bare ass naked, anyway! Let's go, you sexy thing. Let's go naked to Dracula's orgy! I'm too damn hungry to worry about clothes anyway."

So, off they went, traipsing down the dark corridor au naturelle...Lorraina's soft footfalls beside Larry's heavy ones. But they hadn't gotten twenty steps when another mad scientist type came limping down the hallway, dragging a heavy club foot with each limp.

"Heh...good evening," he said with a sweaty grin as he passed, a twisted laugh following those two short words. As he limped by, Lorraina noticed something that immediately got her wet all over again.

"Did you see what that man was carrying?" she asked Larry, her eyes wide, excited.

"Um...no....I missed it. What was it?" he asked.

"Not IT...THEM! He was carrying all sorts of....toys....fun stuff. God, I'm hot all over again!"

"Holy shit, hon....c'mon, I'm hungry. We can find out what room we're in after we eat and then I'll break out some of our own toys, okay?"

"Oh, c'mon, Larry...he had whips, handcuffs, things that looked like HUGE dildoes, masks, gags, ropes, all kinds of chains. Ohhhh...I'm getting wet just thinking about it! Let's follow him and see what he's up to. C'mon, Larry....let's!"

Larry wanted to protest. He really WAS hungry...and just a bit curious to see how much trouble his old friends in the ballroom were getting into. But that horny look on Lorraina's face won him over. Lorraina in heat could keep him from getting interested in almost ANYTHING other than her. And he knew that if she saw some kinky shenanigans involving bondage and some hot D/s....well, she'd be fucking him into a month long coma in no time! That sold him. His hunger was forgotten...or at least put on hold for now. With a huge grin, he squeezed Lorraina's tits and ass, then said, "Lead on, woman of mine. Follow that mad scientist!"

And follow him they did.

After trudging deeper and deeper into the bowels of Dracula's musty castle for what only SEEMED like hours - hours that could've been spent in blissful sexual union instead - Larry was getting just a bit perturbed. It didn't help that his keen eyes were watching Lorraina's naked, bouncing boobs jiggle heartily as she tried to match his lupine gait in the only occasionally lit gloom.

Every now and then Larry tried to feel up his lovely wife, hoping a little fondling would get her interested in a stop along the way for some horizontal Lambada. But when Lorraina had her mind set on something, especially something SEXUAL, nudging her off the track was difficult at best...more likely damn near impossible! But Larry just HAD to try.

"Stop that, Larry!" she hissed in a loudly echoing whisper. "We're going to lose that scientist guy. And I soooooo want to see what he and his fellow mad doctors are being so secretive about. From what I saw this last guy carrying, they're into some really kinky stuff. And you KNOW I love that whips and leather stuff."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.....yadda yadda," Larry said, dejection clinging to every word.

Lorraina stopped short, and Larry, who had lagged behind a bit when she'd chided him, slammed crotch first into her bouncing bottom, his semi-erect penis burrowing between her cheeks. The sudden warmth, and the realization of where his glans had just found itself, nearly made him swoon dead away on the floor. He latched onto Lorraina's shoulders, sinking against her, shuddering deeply with desire for her.

"Some big, bad werewolf YOU are, Larry," she laughed, "All it takes to turn your big, hairy legs to rubber is that hard cock of yours accidentally poking my ass." She stopped kidding when she saw the heated look in his eyes, his flaring nostrils and his elongating, twitching ears. She knew it was time to cool him down again, before he ravaged her right there in that dank corridor.

"Larry...honey," she cooed, scratching under his chin, "trust me, I'm going to let you have me again in no time. But just think...think how horny I'm going to get seeing some kinky fun. If we find these nerdy scientist types and catch them doing deliciously pervy things, just imagine how hot I'm gonna get...how much I'm going to NEED you. Hmmm? Isn't that WORTH the wait?"

"And what if they're NOT doing anything kinky? What if they're just doing....SCIENCE...stuff? That's gonna be one helluva bore," he grunted back at her, his hands growing larger as he gently pawed her shoulders.

1...456789