Dracula's Halloween Orgy, 2003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Hyde's potions notwithstanding, everyone collapsed. Even the hardiest and horniest sunk into sweet oblivion. Every cock in the room - even Dracula's just from seeing the amusingly erotic scene before him - was still at full attention. And each one - except for Dracula's - had a hopeful female still attached to it in some way. But all eventually succumbed to sleep.

The moon swept across the sky. The sun chased it below the horizon. Dracula once again proudly strode off to his secret boudoir, taking his fawning brides with him. The daisy-chaining vamps high above the misty graveyard had likewise shambled blearily off to the safety of earth-lined caskets.

Sunlight beamed in through the windows, slowly crawling across the unmoving bodies, drying the puddles of sticky discharges. Bodies stirred. Arms and pseudopods stretched. Mouths, maws and suckers yawned. Life returned to the living, unliving and nonliving. Females already laid claim to the still erect muscles they clung to, glaring about menacingly to ward off claim jumpers.

The rumbling started innocently enough. Walls shook, stone cracked and wood creaked. Unlike last year, however, no footfalls were heard. The exhausted partiers had slept through all that. No one was the least bit excited, either, when the familiar moans and gasps of the Fifty Foot Woman, and the chest pounding nonsense of the one and only Kong signaled their usual late arrival at the party, and their heated, overzealous fucking. But when a new sound was heard, a garbled, choking growl that sounded somehow familiarly inhuman, the guests did more than just stir. Curiosity had captured them, one and all.

All manner of eyeballs were rubbed by all manner of appendages as the groggy guests slithered, crawled, loped, hopped, shambled and flew to the windows to peek at the carnal goings on on the Carpathian mountainside. Aside from engaging in their own favorite fornications, this group enjoyed nothing more than peeking in on other creatures' erotic proclivities. Voyeurs all. Even Larry and Lorraina had already proven that earlier.

What greeted the mass of bloodshot, but leering eyeballs, was a sight for the ages. Yes, there was Kong giving it to the Fifty Foot Woman, and rather heatedly, too. The force of his thrusts into that oversized cooz was enough to topple trees and cause several medium size rock slides. In the graveyard outside the castle, where even the resurrected dead had awakened from their post-orgasmic slumber, the poor decayed occupants of that misty cemetery could barely stand as the ground shook and buckled from Kong's heaving. The Cryptkeeper took immediate charge, however, ushering his charges to safety in a singularly sturdy mausoleum. From the iron door, however, dozens of voraciously interested heads - the Cryptkeeper's at the forefront - popped out, eager to watch the fun but fearing for their brittle, cadaverous un-lives.

Apparently last year's bitter rivalry between Kong and the Amazing Colossal Man had been quite forgotten, and even a blissful pact enacted. Realizing that Dracula's hospitality is not to be trifled with, and that there was plenty of the Fifty Foot Woman to go around, the battered Colossal Man and the hirsute Kong decided to SHARE her....with HER blessing, of course.

Kong drooled on himself, happily banging her from the front, his large ape nostrils flared and sucking in her scent as his wide mouth took her entire breasts inside it, one at a time. He had fun taking each full, lush globe into his hungry mouth, sucking on it joyfully, and then letting it spring back out with a resounding "POP!" He carried this on for some time, back and forth, boob to boob...POP! POP! POP!

While Kong ooked and jibbered around Fifty's tits, the Colossal Man, not one to let opportunity pass him by, took her from the rear. It seemed the very tall lass was not unaccustomed to anal sex, as the Colossal Man's eight foot penis slid through her sphincter and deep into her receptive colon with no problem at all. She wiggled and squirmed around his thrusting tool with great enthusiasm. Dracula's party guests stood in awe of this oversized three way hump. But then things took a turn toward the dangerous.

Kong's carried-away hopping about and glazed-eyes gobbling of Fifty's mams soon had the trio teetering on the brink of losing all balance. Taking it from both the front and rear, the giddy giantess was in her own ga-ga land, and had no clue of what was happening except for the plundering of her ass and pussy and the hot sucking of her breasts. Her eyes were rolled up in her head, unseeing, as nuclear freak and giant ape screwed her senseless.

Though he was also erotically juiced, the Colossal Man was the only one who still had even a semblance of conscious thought in his oozing brain. As his ramming schlong drilled Fifty's hot air balloon sized ass, he alone noticed that the fused group was hopping and bucking toward a rocky decline. But his besotted mind couldn't react fast enough.

With his back to the approaching forty-five degree descent, Kong's eyes popped open wide when his foot slipped and subsequently felt no support. Then his other foot likewise stumbled. Unable to secure any solid support, gnarled ape toes grasped futilely at empty air. Refusing to let go of his all too rare nookie, he held firmly to the Fifty Foot Woman as he tumbled backward. She fell forward on top of him, her left tit still firmly in his mouth and his throbbing ape-woody deep inside her pussy. The Colossal Man likewise refused to let go of the lass, and he in turn tumbled on top of her, making damn sure his rod never moved from between her clenching cheeks.

Down the hill the fornicating trio rolled, over and over, Kong on top then Colossal Man on top, down, down, down the hill. Inside Dracula's fortress, the partiers laughed and snorted, only too happy that the rutting trio had fallen AWAY from the castle, sparing their monstrous existences. A collective sigh of relief rose from the throng as they watched the gigantic, downhill bouncing humpers.

To their fornicating credit, Colossal, Fifty and Kong never once stopped thrusting and heaving against one another. As they rolled and rolled downward, gaining speed and momentum, they kept fucking. The two sets of male hips kept plundering the sighing Fifty Foot Woman. They knocked down trees, sent boulders careening down the mountainside, and reshaped the ages old terrain. But it didn't put a crimp in their sex.

From atop the mountain, safe inside the rock walls of Dracula's keep, the amused partiers watched the climax of the plus-sized humpfest from afar. Fiftty, Colossal and Kong had tumbled some two hundred yards before coming to a jolting stop against the base of a rocky, jutting cliff. Colossal Man hit it first, the momentum causing him to slide halfway up the side of the cliff before slowing and sliding back down to its base. The jarring impact ripped Fifty's comfy ass from around his member, but by then the desired result had been achieved. Colossal's exploding cock shot gobs of thick, sticky cum at least forty feet in the air. Back up the mountain, a round of applause raced through the admiring crowd.

Kong likewise had his poker loosed from Fifty's well-oiled nest. He flipped up and over her back, landing atop the precipice of the cliff, straddling the jutting point of it...cumming like a Fourth of July fireworks show. His slightly tanner volleys crisscrossed with Colossal Man's as they sailed in a perfect arc through the early morning sky.

Fifty had also flipped in the air, which had caused Kong's cliffward header in the first place. As she spun in tight, acrobatic circles, sailing about halfway up the height of the cliff, her gushing pussy sprayed a spiraling mist of cum in every direction. The spray was halted abruptly however when her free-falling rump landed with a loud, wet "goosh" on the Colossal Man's startled face. The force of that cheeky impact shoved the back of his head several feet deep into the face of the cliff, leaving just his startled face protruding conveniently from the earth. Fifty liked very much where she'd landed, and made no effort to get up off her comfy new seat, adjusting herself only slightly to maximize the benefits of this unexpected boon. After her advantageous adjustment, Colossal Man had no objections, either. He let her sit and squirm and continue to gush on his lapping smile.

Kong felt left out. So, grasping a sturdy tree, he hung from it's lowest, thickest branch, his body dangling over the cliff just far enough for his dribbling, hairy penis to hover in front of Fifty's face. She snatched it up eagerly, shoving it deep in her mouth and sucking it hard. Kong's long ape fingers clutched the tree limb for dear life, hoping it wouldn't snap on him until after he'd gotten his meat thoroughly gobbled. And there the unperturbed trio sat, once again engaged in carnal activity. Kong was getting a hummer. Colossal had a tasty pussy snack he could savor for quite some time, now that all the downhill tumbling was done. And Fifty had a tongue in her pussy and a cock in her mouth. Happiness all around once again. And the sticky mist of their initial orgasms drizzled lazily to the rocky mountain soil around them, the mingled moisture creating a colorful rainbow that began above their oversized heads and drifted slowly to the unusually warm earth below. Overall, a spectacular show...appreciated by all.

Having seen a dazzling orgasmic display of spurting giant cum, the revelers in the castle hooted and hollered their approval of the show. But since the giant trio had gotten back to basics after their entertaining mountain tumble-and-spurt, it was time for the guests to once again resume their naps. The males all stretched and yawned, hoping to lie on the floor once again and close their weary eyes.

But the females at the party had other plans. Hyde's potion still had every penis in the room at full attention. As the men turned away from the windows - and the oral display down the mountainside - each erect cock was once again latched onto and fiercely claimed by a female guest. The men were dragged to the floor, but not for sleeping. Throbbing muscles, as before, were gobbled, stroked and humped. Females of every possible monstrous species giggled with joy and played with their chosen meat. The men, though exhausted, grinned and sighed....but not a one of them fought. They simply smiled and let the women have their way with them. And the fun began all over again. Only the sun-hating vampires were missing.

Larry nuzzled Lorraina's neck, whispering in her ear, "Everyone's fucking their brains out in here, I believe. What say we head back down to that nifty dungeon and play all by ourselves again, hmmmmm....?" He then slipped his hand between her legs, knowing what he'd find. He was absolutely correct.

Feeling Larry's persistent fingers sliding around in her wetness, Lorraina replied with a grin, "Sure, Wolfie, but this time I get to tie YOU up, remember?"

"Sure, babe....bind me as tight as you like....long as you fuck my brains out."

"Oh, beastie boy...that I will. That I most surely will."

They once again stepped over writhing, moaning bodies, avoiding spurting fluids and flailing legs...and the unwanted advances of horny creatures. Working their way slowly and carefully to the ballroom door, they were finally able to exit the quickly "moistening" room. Just as they made their getaway, Larry reached down and picked something up from atop a pile of wriggling bodies. He laughed a dirty laugh.

"Now I've got you," he said to Lorraina.

Screeching with glee, she ran from him, heading down the very familiar corridor, with Larry in hot pursuit, brandishing his odd toy. He caught up with her as she ran. Turning the crank on the rotating eggbeater, it ground round and round behind her as she ran.

"Who on Earth brought THAT thing to the party?" she giggled, speeding just ahead of him.

"Who cares?" Larry chuckled, continuing to crank the handle. "I'm going to whip that tasty pussy of yours up into a really sweet, creamy treat."

"I thought it already was a...." she began, just as Larry caught her. Then she sighed.

Round and round the beater turned between her legs. She stopped running and gasped, then shuddered. Then Larry lifted it from her tender flesh and held it up to his mouth, licking it suggestively.

"Mmmm....tasty as ever," he smiled.

"Oh, Larry, let's get to that dungeon and fuck ourselves to death!"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" he growled, following the snarling words with a howl.

Tossing the eggbeater in an arc behind him, Larry whisked Lorraina up in his arms. Hair was sprouting up form every inch of his skin. His eyes blazed. His ears elongated and twitched. He sniffed Lorraina's hair, neck and shoulders as he loped along the stone floor. He growled from deep inside his chest.

Kissing passionately, their hormones began to churn inside them yet again. Only one thing mattered to them. Fucking. Sexual union and orgasmic release....and anything and everything that led up to it.

"To the dungeons!" Lorraina screamed between bouts of tonsil-hockey.

"Yes, MA'AM!" Larry growled.

It was the fastest Larry had ever run. They made it to the dungeon in minutes. When they got to the end of the corridor and the imposing door, Larry slung Lorraina briefly over his shoulder, just long enough to open the door. Then he once again carried her, like a groom carrying his bride across a threshold.

Looking about, they both shrieked with pleasure. Empty...the entire dungeon was empty. All the lovely devices were vacated...all the pretty toys abandoned. Everything theirs for the taking.

"Put me down, slave boy!" Lorraina bellowed, her voice echoing in the empty room.

"Yes, ma'am," Larry repeated, beginning to slip snugly into character.

"Now get over to that rack over there. I'm going to bind you up good and tight and tease you mercilessly. Then I'm going to do whatever I please to you. Move, boy! Hurry...don't keep your Mistress waiting!"

"Wooohoooo!" Larry cheered, rushing to the rack.

"Thank you, Lord Dracula," Lorraina whispered as she closed the door to their private playpen. When the door was completely closed and latched, she grinned and turned toward Larry, who sat eagerly on the rack, his right hind paw thudding the floor excitedly.

"Now, I'm going to show you how I treat bad boys," she grinned wickedly. Walking toward him with a seductive, dominant swagger, she stopped only to pick up a whip and two sets of manacles.

"Heel, doggie," she smirked.

Larry's tail wagged and he panted like a puppy who expected his belly to be rubbed.

"God, I love Dracula's parties," he sighed quietly as Lorraina approached, toys in hand.

END

"Dracula's Halloween Orgy, 2003" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2003

1...456789