Dragon and Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dragon, that was wonderful. I never knew that humans had such a depth of feeling." Her smile widened. "How long until you're ready again?"

"Dear, Sweet Unicorn, I never thought you would be insatiable. That was beyond all description. No wonder love is the strongest magic of all." He paused for a moment, stroking her hair while taking assessment of his new, human body. "I'm not sure how long it takes a human to get ready again, but if you ask me again in a little while, I just might have an answer you'll like."

Unicorn giggled at that and they continued whispering sweet nothings to each other, still unmindful of the moon. By now its rim was just touching the tips of the hills on the western horizon. Dragon was the first to notice something wrong. His new body didn't feel right and had started to twitch in a strange manner. Unicorn lifted her head, worry evident in her golden eyes.

"The moon!" She gasped. "It's setting. What did the Wizard say?"

"He said we only change during the full moon." Dragon's transformation was increasing in speed. "But I didn't think it would be over so quickly."

The moon continued its descent, setting below the horizon as the two lovers, Dragon and Unicorn, transformed into their previous bodies. Dragon lay back dazed, his huge wings spread out on the grassy meadow. Unicorn was perched on his scaly belly, her legs splayed out and hanging down his sides. She struggled for a moment, unable to get any footing to move and afraid of damaging Dragon's wings. Dragon had to help her down, gently lifting her in his claws. She stood completely still, her eyes fixed on the last sliver of the moon as it slipped below the hills. Then she began to quietly weep, large unicorn tears dropping on the grass.

Dragon righted himself and folded his wings properly. Noticing her tears, he was at her side in an instant.

"Unicorn, what is it?" His voice was full of concern. "Did I hurt you? What's wrong?"

"No, no, I'm not hurt." She leaned against his strong, scaly side.

"What is it? Unicorn, what's wrong?"

She turned to look into Dragon's eyes, her golden ones shining with moisture.

"Oh Dragon, I just realized," she wailed, "it's going to be a whole month until the next full moon!"