Drawn That Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see, Eddie?" Jessica asked as she looked down at the detective, her tone heavy with seduction.

"Hell yes..." Eddie uttered out without realizing it.

This made Jessica's sensual smile deepen. "Good," She purred. "Maybe we could make a deal, then. If you help me find my husband, I can show you even more. And not only that..." Her eyes lidded slightly as she let out a low, sexy hiss with her teeth. "I can show you just what a toon like me could do to a man."

Eddie suddenly grew much more coherent. "We can't do that..." He told Jessica. "You're married to Roger, my client. It wouldn't be right." The tone he was quiet and somewhat weak, doing nothing to convince the sultry toon.

Jessica gave a small sigh, her breasts jostling nicely when she did this and catching Eddie's attention once more. "No, it wouldn't be..." She started. "But it would feelsogood, Mr. Valiant. You know it would. Look at me..." Jessica raised her right hand and slowly held it a few inches away from her prodigious bust before she trailed it downward to gesture the rest of her body. "My body was drawn to make a male crazy with lust. And I know how to use it to satisfy you in every way possible. You just have to help me..." She uncrossed her legs and spread them slightly, showing her thin, lace lingerie that barely covered her sex. "And then I'llhelpyou."

By now, there was a very prominent bulge in Eddie's pants. Jessica noticed it would move every now and then, telling her that he was throbbing with need and just waiting to be free. The sight of just how large the bulge was made her lick her lips, anxious at seeing just how big the detective was. Not wanting to wait for Eddie to give her an answer, she used her right hand to grab the tie he was wearing, just below the collar of his shirt. She then gave a firm pull just like she did at the Ink and Paint Club, making the detective stand up. The toon wife spread her legs wider, letting her thighs hug his hips when he got up against the desk. Her huge breasts pillowing out on his chest, nearly making his pectorals disappear in softness. They were staring into each other's eyes, both of them breathing heavily as their lips were close to touching.

Jessica made the first move. She used her free hand to go to Eddie's head and take off his hat, throwing it to the side since it wouldn't be needed. Her lidded eyes closed shut as she pursed her red lipstick covered lips and moved her face towards the detective's. "Mmm..." She moaned when their lips made contact with each other. Eddie froze in shock when this happened; knowing that he should push her away but couldn't bring himself to do so. Pleasurable electricity spread throughout his body as soon he felt her lips against his and the blood in his veins coursing at a rapid speed. He placed his hands on her wide hips and pressed the bulge in his pants right up against her moistening pussy. Eddie then closed his eyes and let out a deep and masculine groan that reverberated inside his throat, sending a small vibration that traveled to his lips before it transferred over to Jessica.

She took that as a sign to begin moving her lips. A loud smacking sound echoed throughout the room every time their lips separated before they were pressed against each other once more in order to feel each other's pressure once more. Jessica smirked as her lips continued to dance against his, knowing that her seduction of Eddie was complete. All she had to do now was to let the rest happen naturally and explore each other's bodies as they sought pleasure.

Their tongues were entangled as the detective and the busty toon continued with the debauchery they were both committing right now. Neither of them seemed to care right now, though. Eddie was too busy experiencing what a toon woman's tongue felt like against his own for the first time. The unique texture that he felt every time he pushed his sinewy appendage into her mouth was just incredible, spurring him to keep that motion up so he could continue in feeling her tongue against his. However, after a couple more minutes, Eddie found that he wanted more.

He pulled his head back and separated his lips from hers. Jessica stared at him in confusion, seeing him breathing a little hard at the moment. Most likely from the prolonged amount of time they had been kissing. She wasn't breathing as hard as Eddie, but welcomed the air she was breathing nonetheless. Suddenly, Eddie leaned his upper body forward with one, quick motion, reconnecting their lips once more. The detective moved his hands from her wide hips and placed them at the middle of his desk. He let out another groan when he felt her breasts on his chest again as he made Jessica have to lean back a little.

To make sure that she didn't lose her balance, she placed her hands on his broad shoulders. She had been surprised for a couple of moments at the sudden action of the detective but it didn't take long before she was trying to fend off his tongue with her own. The onslaught that he was giving her was very tough to defend against. His movements were unpredictable but were precise at the same time, intent on touching every single inch of her mouth. Jessica had never been kissed like this before. The pleasure that she was experiencing was nearly numbing her mind. She had no idea that Eddie was so good at this. She let out a sexy moan when she felt him grind his covered length against her, wondering how long Eddie could keep this up.

That turned out to be another five minutes before Eddie forced himself to pull back. He was breathing deeply and heavily as he tried to refill his lungs with some much needed oxygen. Jessica was also breathing like this, which astounded her to no end. She'd never had to breathe this heavy after a kiss. Nor had she ever felt so good while kissing. Eddie was surprising her more and more. Excitement ignited inside her as the sultry toon smiled sensually at the detective, wanting to know just how much more pleasure he was able to give her.

"Oh my god..." Eddie said in between breaths. "That was amazing."

Jessica giggled sexily at him as she trailed her tongue across her lips. "Same here, Eddie," She said and rubbed his shoulders with her hands. "I didn't know that you could be so voracious." His shoulders felt very tense as she continued to rub them. "You must have a lot of pent up stress. I'm sure we can find a way to fix that. And I think I'm going to make it special for you for that wonderful kiss you gave me."

Eddie wasn't going to try and stop this anymore. He didn't see the point in doing so. Jessica was simply too hot for him to resist and her body was absolutely stunning. It felt so soft and malleable when it was up against him, as if it was contorting to the shape of his body. The only thing that was controlling him right now was his lust for Jessica. And that wouldn't be sated until he got to see everything she had to offer.

"Yeah?" Eddie asked as he trailed his hands across her flat stomach until they were just underneath her massive breasts. "And just what were you going to do to make it special?" He went to cup her breasts but Jessica stopped by putting her hands on his wrists. Eddie groaned in disappointment but didn't try to force himself.

Jessica gave him a seductive smirk and gently pushed him away from her so that she could stand. Once she was, she placed his hands on her hips while she put hers on his shoulders. Her breasts were once again mashed up on his chest as she stared down at him. "I'm going to put something on for you, stud," She told him with a low hiss.

Eddie snapped out of his lustful daze and gave the toon wife a confused expression. "How are you going to do that?" He asked.

Jessica smiled knowingly before answering. "I'm a toon, Eddie," She replied. "Changing clothes when no one is looking is one of our main gags." What Eddie didn't know was that she had the classic toon hammerspace ability. Hers was located between her breasts and only worked when they were pressed up against each other and formed a delicious line of cleavage. All she had to do was reach deep into her cleavage and she was able to pull out whatever she needed. Jessica carried around many things for any situation she might be in. It was out of pure luck, that she happened to have some very sexy clothing to put on for the detective.

"Do you have a bed here, Eddie?" Jessica asked while looking around.

"Yeah," He replied and nodded his head to the wall of file cabinets that were lined against the wall deeper into the apartment room.

"How about you go get that set up while I get dressed for you?" Eddie reluctantly stepped away from her, already missing the softness of her body against his. Then he gave her a nod, causing her smile to deepen. She traced a finger along his jaw. "I'll be right back, handsome," Then Jessica went around the desk and went toward his bathroom, her hips swaying all the while and making his eyes watch them intently. Once she was inside, Jessica gave Eddie a smoldering gaze over her shoulder just before she closed the door.

With his view gone, Eddie faced himself to where he kept his bed and headed over to it. He grabbed the handle of one of the middle cabinets in the top row and pulled. He kept doing this until his bed was set onto the floor securely. Then, he began getting out of the overcoat he had over the long sleeve shirt underneath it. Eddie didn't care where it was so he threw it in a random direction before he loosened his tie and began unbuttoning the last article of clothing on his upper body.

He then untied his shoes until they were loose enough to where he could kick them off. After that, he unbuckled his belt and slipped out of his pants. He threw them on a nearby chair that was near his bed. Eddie then took off his socks and put them on the chair as well. Thinking that he was ready, Eddie stood in front of his bed, staring at the door in anticipation, wearing nothing but his boxers. He felt the cold air of his apartment hitting the naked portions of his body. The warmth that he felt from Jessica's body when it was against him was slowly fading.

Just then, the familiar seductive cadence of Jessica was heard from the other side of the bathroom door. It was slightly muffled but he could still hear her quite clearly. "Are you ready, Eddie?" The question wasn't answered because he heard the door knob rattled before it cracked open. Eddie swallowed whatever saliva he had in his mouth as he waited for Jessica to show herself.

Jessica poked one of her long, slender legs out of the crack, letting Eddie take in just how perfect it was. It was truly a perfectly drawn piece of art in his opinion. Ideally curved and toned with muscle that would make any man want to caress it. He noticed that she was stilling wearing one of the red pumps on her foot. The feeling of anxiousness began to grow as he wondered just what it was that she put on for him. The door then swung open as soon as her foot touched the floor and she stepped out entirely. Eddie was reminded of the first time he saw her at the Ink and Paint, only she used a door this time and not a stage curtain.

However, his thoughts were blown away when his eyes saw what she was wearing. Jessica had forgone the red, sequined dress that hugged her voluptuous body tightly and showing her every curve. It was now replaced by a very small and very red bikini. The straps of the top were digging into the cartoon flesh of her shoulders due to the size of her breasts, struggling to contain the luscious mounds. Not that he couldn't see enough of them already. The only part of the bikini top that was doing their jobs in keeping her breasts from view were the two red triangles stretching across the expanse of her smooth skin. There was a very prominent protuberance on each one and Eddie knew that they were her hardened nipples. The bottom portion was also very small on her, barely keeping her sex from being seen, and the straps of it were riding high on her broad hips. The last thing he was able to notice in his lustful daze was that was she was also still wearing the purple opera gloves that went all the way to her bicep on her arms.

Eddie was barely able to bring his eyes upwards after they were done with their ocular investigation of Jessica's incredible body. This was when the toon redhead began walking towards him, her gloved hands on her hips and her pumps clicking against the floor. Her breasts bounced inside the top, gravity doing very many pleasing things to them. She stopped when she was just in front of him, another sexy hiss coming through her teeth.

"What do you think?" Jessica didn't let him answer before she thrust her chest against him, her breasts pillowing out and creating an impossibly long, cavernous line of cleavage. Again, his ears heard the low, seductive beat of a bass drum ring out upon contact. Eddie groaned as he was able to truly feel her breasts on him since he didn't have a shirt to separate them this time.

Pillows wouldn't even be able to come close to compare to how soft they were. Eddie couldn't wait to see what they felt like in his hands, wanting to thoroughly investigate her breasts with them. He couldn't help himself from looking down and seeing them pressing against his chest. The view that he got could beat any tourist attraction. Her cleavage looked deeper than the Grand Canyon and it gave him the urge to shove his face right into the enticing line. The bulge in his boxers that had been growing since he saw her walk out of the bathroom was now forming a very large tent, poking against her flat stomach.

Jessica had an amused expression at seeing Eddie completely enamored with her large bust. "Don't worry, Eddie," She told him with a purr. "You can do whatever you want to them." After she said this she felt the bulge rub against her stomach. She lifted the detective's chin with the index finger of her right hand and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Mmm... but I want to see what's behind these boxers."

She began to slide her body down, dropping to her knees. Her breasts followed along with her and left a trail of softness all over his body. His hips bucked when they slid against his covered length, making Jessica giggle amusingly before she gave herself some space. The busty toon beauty hooked her gloved fingers on the waistline of his boxers as she stared up at the detective.

"Just so you know, Eddie..." Jessica spoke with a low, husky tone. "I like watercolors." Without further ado, she pulled his boxers down and freed his cock, letting it spring forth from its prison. It surprised her by lightly smacking against her forehead, causing a gasp to escape her sumptuous lips. Jessica moved her face away in order to get a better look at the unexpected monster that Eddie possessed. Her usually hooded eyes widened and her mouth opened widely in shock as they followed the girthy, ten inch pole of Eddie. There were a few prominent veins that ran along the shaft, pulsating with his blood and causing the whole of cock to bob slightly in front of her. It was tipped with a large mushroom shaped head, a small amount of precum leaking from it.

"Oh, Walt!" Jessica whispered, tentatively bringing her right hand up and softly gripping the shaft of his length, noticing that it was extremely hard. She stroked it a couple of times and his precum became more copious. Her green eyes looked back up, seeing that Eddie was watching her with rapt attention. "You're full of surprises, Mr. Valiant." The hand that she had wrapped around his length gave a gentle squeeze. "And you're so hard..." Jessica then lowered his cock so that the tip was positioned right in front of her lips. "I've justgotto suck your cock..." Eddie groaned from the heated breath that brushed against his tip with every word she spoke.

Jessica puckered her pillowy lips and moved her head closer to the tip, giving it a soft kiss when they finally touched. She didn't move her lips against him, merely letting his precum gather over her lips. There was a smart smack when she pulled back, a single strand of his copious fluid the only thing that kept his tip connected with those wonderfully plump lips of hers. The redheaded bombshell poked her tongue out of her mouth and licked her upper lips slowly, tasting his precum and finding it to be rather good. Eddie let out another groan when he saw that her lips had left an imprint on the tip of his cock, the red color of her lipstick contrasting nicely with his fleshy head.

The redheaded toon bombshell smacked her lips a couple of times as she kept on tasting him, finding his cum to be rather good. She felt his cock throb in her hand, another dab of precum dripping out of it. Not wanting to let it escape, she opened her mouth wide and began to take his cock into her mouth. Jessica made sure to not let her lips touch his shaft as inch after inch of his length entered her wet orifice, her hot breath surrounding the whole of it and causing the detective to groan. Once she got to the seven inch mark, she chose to stop and look up at Eddie, who was watching all of this happen with rapt attention. This was when she closed her eyes so that she could let herself focus, closing her lips around his cock in a soft, tight seal.

"Mmm..." She moaned, sending a pleasurable vibration throughout his cock. She hollowed her cheeks inward before she pulled her face back slowly, hugging the sides of his length with them and enveloping it with a heavenly, moist warmth unlike anything he'd ever felt before. Her lipstick formed a ring as she dragged her lips across his dick, smearing it with the color of red. Eddie let out a long groan, throwing his head back as Jessica began to give his cock some much needed attention.

So, he was extremely grateful that he was able to feel the benefits of a beautiful woman using her wet, eager mouth to suck his cock. Eddie placed a hand on the top of her head, letting multiple strands of her luscious red locks tuft between his fingers, guiding her mouth up and down his length. He looked down and saw Jessica's green eyes boring into his, a slight glint in them. Eddie took this as a suggestion for him to make his cock go deeper, right into her throat. Not having a problem with that, the detective pulled her down further while he thrust his hips. This action caused his entire length to be buried into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh, fuck..." Eddie groaned out as Jessica did this without any problem, taking him all the way down to his root. Now, his cock was completely covered in her lipstick as he continuously pushed and pulled her head up and down his cock. He thrust his hips at the apex of each stroke, his cock going as deeply into her mouth as possible.

Jessica put her hands on his hips and added even more suction, hugging his cock firmly with her cheeks as it was plunged in and out of her mouth. A lewd, slurping noise came from her lips, showing just how good she was sucking him. The minutes passed as this continued, Eddie's groans becoming increasingly louder while Jessica did her best imitation of a vacuum so that she could taste his essence. Then, with one final thrust, Eddie buried his cock down her throat once more before his cum spewed forth from his tip, sliding down her throat at a vicious velocity and thick volume.

Her cheeks bulged due to the amount but she didn't want to let any of it escape from her. She started to use her throat muscles to swallow each shot of his liquid as it continued to gush out of the tip. Jessica had lost count of how many shots he fired, the delicious taste of his seed becoming the only thing that she thought about. It was so thick and it felt so good drinking it down her throat. When he was done, Jessica drew her lips back and releasing his cock from her mouth with a loud pop, swishing the last remainder of his cum inside her mouth with her tongue before she lifted her head up and making a show of her swallowing it.