Drawn That Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he did that, he used his right hand to turn Jessica's face towards him. He kissed her long and hard once she was, putting his hand back to her lovely breast and kneaded it as if it were dough. Jessica moaned into the kiss, her tongue becoming entangled with his. She raised her arms and put them behind Eddie's neck before locking them. Then she closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the pleasure that the detective was giving her right now. She didn't know how long she would be able to do that, though. The curvaceous cartoon babe could feel an orgasm coming closer every time Eddie thrust his hard cock inside of her.

Her smoldering, emerald green eyes widened when she felt Eddie's fingers grasp her hard nipples and twist them roughly. Then she felt his cock pulsate a few times inside of her pussy as she hugged it with her soft, spongy walls. Eddie groaned loudly into her mouth before his body stiffened and his cum burst forth from the tip of his cock, filling her pussy up with his essence. The feeling of his gushing liquid painting the walls of her pussy with the force of a tidal wave and the rough twist that his fingers gave her nipples set off her own orgasm. Jessica let out a muffled scream of absolute ecstasy, telling Eddie just how good he was able to make her feel.

It took a couple of minutes before their respective orgasms subsided. Eddie fell to his side, bringing the curvaceous toon with him. He was able to unsheathe his cock from her tight pussy and pressed it in between the firm cheeks of her ass. The feeling of his hard length on her ass made Jessica moan softly. Eddie was still playing with her breasts, despite the position they were in not being the most comfortable.

"That was probably the best sex I've ever had in my life," Eddie admitted to her.

Jessica nodded her head in agreement. "Same for me, stud," She told him with a soft chuckle. Her breasts didn't jiggle because his hands were still busy playing with them, his fingers sinking into her toon flesh with every squeeze. "Have I convinced you to help me find my husband?"

"After that?" Eddie asked back in disbelief. "You could convince me to jump off a bridge and I'd do it."

The busty toon giggled amusingly at his words before she turned her body until her breasts were up against his chest, his cock poking at her flat stomach. "Are you sure I don't need to do some more...talking?" She hissed sexily after she asked the question.

Eddie caught on quickly to what she was getting at. He grinned back at her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her body as close as he could to him. His hands then lowered until they found her pert ass and he began to squeeze her cheeks. "Yeah... I think you do..." He told her back in a husky whisper as his cock started to harden again.

It wasn't long before Eddie had her moaning as he thrust the ten inches of his manhood back and forth into her pussy. Jessica knew that she should've stopped after the first time. But it was simply too good! The way his cock was reshaping her pussy felt wonderful and she was incredibly relieved that she was able to find such a vigorous man like Eddie. Her pent up lust could finally be satiated after all of these years of being in a sexless marriage with Roger. She did feel guilty when she thought of him and she hoped that he could forgive her for being bad just this once. It looks like she had it wrong during her earlier conversation with Eddie. She really was drawn that way.