Drawn That Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie was panting slightly as he recovered from the mind-blowing orgasm. He felt his knees buckle, the effort to stay standing becoming slightly difficult. Before he simply fell down, he stepped backwards as best as he could until the back of his knees hit the edge of his bed. He sat down on it and spread his legs to make himself comfortable, leaning against his arms that were now placed behind him on the mattress of the bed. Each breath he took was welcomed greatly as he tried to regain it. He had no idea that a toon woman could make his cock feel so good! If he did, he most likely would've done this much sooner. Like Jessica said earlier, he had a lot of stress that hereallywanted to get rid of. And who better to do that with than Jessica Rabbit, the most beautiful and sexy toon he'd ever met.

Jessica saw him do this and waited until he sat down. When she saw him lean back, she noticed that his still hard cock became even more prominent and enticing to her. It seemed Eddie didn't know that he was giving her quite the show. She was also surprised that he was still that hard. It was still throbbing and bobbing slightly as it was covered with her saliva and lipstick. The other human men that she'd been with were always too tired to continue after she sucked them off. However, Eddie looked to be still ready to go. She haddefinitelymade the right choice in seducing the detective. Deciding to give him some extra treatment, she crawled over towards him, her breasts swaying from side to side in a very tantalizing way. Eddie was able to look down just in time to see her doing this and his mouth opened wide in shock. He didn't think it was possible for Jessica to become even sexier than she already was with the bikini. But seeing her crawl like that while she eyed his cock with a hungering desire made the toon so erotic that he nearly blew another load. A sudden image of her being showered with his essence popped into his mind, making his cock throb even more.

Once she was in front of him, Jessica licked his cock from the base all the way to the tip, raising herself on her knees while doing this. Eddie groaned again at the contact. When she made it to the tip, she gave it a soft, loving kiss. She then gave Eddie a sensual gaze as she let his cock rest itself against the slopes of her breasts, nearly becoming wedged into her cleavage.

"Looks like I was right, Mr. Valiant," Jessica's tone was low and heavily laced with seduction. "Youreallyneeded this. Even after I sucked on your huge cock, it staysthishard..." She raised one of her gloved hands and gave his dick a nice squeeze.

"I can't help that," Eddie groaned out at the feel of her hand on him again. "It's been a long time since I last had sex. My girlfriend and I haven't really been as close as we used to so it's been a few months for me."

Jessica raised one of her delicate eyebrows. "Are you talking about that woman that interrupted us before?"

"Yeah," Eddie replied.

"Why on earth would she let such amonsterlike this go without attention?" Jessica put her free hand to her upper chest when she asked this, genuinely surprised at hearing this. Then she began to move the hand she had on his cock up and down, stroking it with the velvet-soft material of her opera glove. Eddie sighed in pleasure at the texture of it. "If I were your girlfriend, I wouldn't leave this alone for that long. I would make sure that it was drained properly every day." The sultry toon licked her lips after she said this.

"Right now, the sound of you being my girlfriend is really appealing," He admitted before returned his eyes to hers. "But you're married to Roger. I shouldn't have even let this go so far."

"Are you saying that you don't want to continue, Eddie?" She asked him with a sensual smirk, already knowing the answer to the next question she was going to ask. "You want me to leave?"

Eddie groaned again as she continued to stroke him while she talked. "N-no..." He was able to utter out, his hardened length throbbing in her hand.

"Good," Jessica replied with genuine happiness. "Because it's been a while for me as well and I could really use this long, hard cock of yours."

Eddie wasn't really surprised to hear this. "Roger doesn't satisfy you? I thought he was a little... screwy but I didn't think he was an idiot. Well... not completely."

Jessica chuckled at hearing his opinion of her husband. She thought he was also a bit whacky but it was one of the quirks she liked about him. It was one of the reasons why he made her laugh. "It's hard for us to have sex when he faints with just a simple kiss on the cheek. We haven't even consummated our marriage yet because of that."

"Really?" Eddie asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Just what do you see in a guy like that?"

The busty toon gave him a deep smirk before she answered. "He makes me laugh," She said before she lowered her gaze down to his cock. "But I'm going to be usingthis..." She paused as she squeezed it with her hand. "To make me moan." Jessica then looked back up to the detective, noticing that he was staring at her breasts again. This caused her to giggle. "You like my breasts, Eddie? You seem to be paying a lot of attention to them."

"God yes..." Eddie answered immediately.

Jessica giggled before she raised her breasts higher until they were hovering right over his cock. "Then I'm sure that you'll enjoy this very much." With that, she lowered her level and allowed his cock to sink into the deep cleavage of her bikini-clad breasts. Eddie let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure as he felt the warmth of her huge jugs envelope him. For what felt like forever, he felt her breasts drag along every side of his cock until he felt them on his thighs and a slight chill hitting his tip.

"You're lucky, Eddie," Jessica spoke and he could feel the vibrations that came from her chest when she did. "I've rarely been able to do this whenever I was with a man. Letting their cocks sink in between my big, soft toon tits. I bet you've never had a pair this big around yours have you?" Eddie shook his head rapidly, his ability to speak quelled by the feeling of her breasts surrounding his cock. "Then you're in for a real treat, especially since you're with a toon like me. So why don't you give your hips a nice thrust and fuck my huge boobs?"

Not wanting to wait, Eddie did as he was told and reared his hips back as far as he could before he gave a hard thrust into her cleavage. This caused the erotic drum sound to ring out as Jessica's breasts bounced upward, effectively stroking his entire cock with them during the ascent before they soon fell back down, bouncing and jiggling until they were once again resting against his thighs. Eddie's mouth was open wide as he watched all of this happen as if it were in slow motion. Jessica's eyes glistened with lust as her sumptuous lips curled up into a sexy smile. Eddie didn't hesitate as he gave another thrust, her breasts having the same effect, her toon flesh rippling from the impact.

The detective was reminded of the way her breasts had moved with he had bumped against them with his head. The motion of their bounces and the way they jiggled so nicely around his cock nearly caused him to explode already. However, he summoned up enough willpower to keep that from happening so that he could continue fucking Jessica's huge tits. No one would blame him for doing so. If a guy was lucky enough to have Jessica wrap her breasts around his cock, then he better do his damned best to last long enough to give her soft, round toon tits a good fucking before he came all over them. That was what Eddie planned on doing as he kept his hips moving, sliding his cock back and forth in her cavernous cleavage. At the zenith of every thrust, his tip would poke out from between her breasts before it disappeared once more as they bounced upward with the hypnotic drum sound following soon after.

Eddie was so focused in keeping up the motion that he didn't notice Jessica dip her head down and poke her tongue out of her mouth to lick the tip every time it popped out of her cleavage. The soft, warm breasts of the toon wife, the continuous sound of a low bass drum, and her wet tongue licking his tip caused Eddie's cock to throb as all of his blood went straight to it. Very prominent veins appeared along his length with the added blood. Eddie was in his own world as he titfucked the busty redhead, his sense of hearing being the only thing that worked as the drum sound invaded his ears.

He hung his head back and let out a loud sigh of pleasure while his hips continued as if they were a machine that was programmed to keep thrusting into Jessica's large, bouncing breasts. The detective wanted to keep doing this for hours, loving the way her breasts snugly wrapped around him and how soft they felt when he rushed it back and forth. However, his cum began to boil in his swollen balls, waiting to be shot forth from his cock and spray the sexy toon with his essence. Eddie was doing his best to keep his cum from spraying out but the need to do so was becoming harder to keep at bay as the minutes passed. Then, finally, Eddie had reached his limit.

The drum sound was heard one last time with her breasts still bouncing and jiggling around his cock before Eddie groaned loudly and his cum once again shot out of his cock. This time, though, the speed and volume of his cum was much faster as it splattered across her breasts and her face. Jessica cooed happily as she extended her tongue out further so that she could taste his essence again. Rope after rope of his thick fluid blanketed the slopes of her breasts, coating her toon flesh with his cum. It wasn't long before his cock stopped shooting his cum on her breasts, giving Jessica the chance to begin licking it off.

Jessica leaned her head down to the slopes of her huge mounds and used her tongue to scoop the viscous liquid into her mouth and swallow it down her throat. As she did this, she rubbed the rest of what she could reach with her tongue into her breasts with her hands. Eddie watched in surprise as his cum disappeared on her breasts, now having a nice sheen to them. It was almost as if she was rubbing his cum onto her skin like it was lotion. The sight of seeing this happen amazed him to no end.

Once she was done, Jessica leaned her head back and stared into Eddie's eyes with her own. A sensual smile forming on her lips before she spoke. "How did you like that, Mr. Valiant?"

"I've never really been much of an artist," Eddie said. "But I think I just painted over a masterpiece right now." His hips gave one last thrust into her tits, sending them bouncing once again and the drum sound resonating from the cartoon mounds. "I've never felt so good in my life!"

Jessica smirked before raising herself on her knees and releasing Eddie's cock from the comfortable prison of her breasts. He let out a groan of complaint that amused Jessica greatly. She didn't know that the detective would become so addicted to her breasts. Then again, maybe she should've expected it. After all, she's been using them all day to seduce him. Pressing them against his chest so that he knew the sound a toon's breasts made when they did that, showing off her cleavage with every possible chance, and then using them on his cock to give him a nice, long titfuck to make him cum.

She stood up in front of him, her flat stomach right in front of his face. "You up to do some more painting?" Her left hand traced down her smooth flesh until it reached her barely covered mound. "I've got just the place that is in some dire need of a new color for the walls."

Eddie surprised her by grabbing her hips and pulling her down onto his lap. She placed her knees on each side of his hips as she straddled the detective. Then he put his face right in between her breasts, his mouth wide open before he closed it, his teeth gripping the strap of the bikini top that was between her breasts. He pulled his face away from them with an animalistic growl. The top had been straining against her bosom since she put it on and it was on its last legs after Eddie titfucked Jessica with it still on, so it came off with little effort. It hung out of his mouth before he turned his head to the right and spat it out onto the floor. He then turned his head back so that he could look in front of him and saw her breasts bounce enticingly at their freedom.

There were no words he could use to describe how utterly perfect Jessica's breasts were. Their size was incredible and he could already attest to their softness. They rode high on her chest without even the slightest hint of sag. He doubted that they ever would since she was a toon and age didn't really apply to them. They would be just as soft and supple as they were right now in fifty years. And then there were her nipples...

He knew that they'd been hard but he couldn't gauge just how much until he saw them. Her nipples were a bright pink, the nubs very prominent as they were surrounded by the diameter of her areola. No one would blame him for opening his mouth and covering her left nipple with it, sucking on it with fervor. Jessica moaned at the sudden action, loving the feeling of having her nipple sucked after a very long period of no attention. She purred at the detective as she wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him deeper into her breasts and allowing him to cover more of them with his mouth.

Eddie pulled back, his cheeks hollowing with her nipple still inside his mouth, showing just how much suction he was using on it. It made a small bounce before it went back to its original position. He then turned his attention to the other one and began giving it the same treatment. Her breasts surrounded his face every time he sank it into her soft, toon flesh, as he played with her hardened nub using his dexterous tongue. He pushed it in every direction possible and circled his tongue around her areola while he continued to suck.

Jessica had been wet before but she was absolutely gushing with the attention Eddie was giving to her breasts. Not being able to wait anymore, she pushed his head away, his mouth not letting her nipple go but after a certain distance, it popped out of his mouth before jiggling back into place. Jessica then moved the small part of the bikini bottom that hid her pussy from view to the side, letting Eddie finally see it and just how wet she was right now. Without a word, she began to lower herself, the puffy lips of her pussy splaying outward when his tip touched it. His tip wasn't visible for much longer as it slowly entered her orifice. The both of them moaned loudly when this happened, but Jessica knew that it wasn't over just yet. She still had the rest of his ten inch beast to devour with her pussy.

She kept going down, sinking his cock further into the depths of her pussy. Her walls pulsed around it, wanting him to go deeper. And he did as Jessica soon sat down all of the way on his cock, her firm ass resting comfortably on his balls. The toon beauty and the detective both moaned out loud from the feel of each other. Jessica relished at having her pussy filled with his big, fat cock while Eddie tried to adjust how tight she felt. Her pussy was like a comfortable, warm and moist vice, the walls hugging onto his shaft as if it were trying to milk him.

Eddie used his strength to lift Jessica, noting that she was very light to him. He figured that weight was just another factor for toons to worry about. When only his tip was still inside of her, that was when he brought her back down, plunging his cock back into her with incredible force. Jessica threw her head back when he did this, nearly screaming from the immeasurable pleasure that he was giving to her. Eddie groaned when he felt her pussy tighten even more around him, but it didn't deter him with his goal of doing the redecorating that Jessica said she needed. So he repeated his motions, lifting up her incredibly light and voluptuous body so fast that her pussy was gliding up and down his cock. Her breasts swung up and down delightfully as he did this, giving him a very nice view whilst he fucked her.

He continued doing this for a few more times before he turned his body and pinned Jessica to her back on his bed. She squealed in delight when he did this, enjoying the dominant side of him that she didn't know that he had. Eddie was still buried inside her pussy and was positioned in between her legs. He began to rock his hips back and forth, driving his cock in and out repeatedly into her pussy at a rapid pace. Jessica kept on moaning with every insertion of his girthy length. She locked her ankles around his waist, not wanting to let his cock out for any reason, eager for him to cum. Her breasts heaved up and down as the detective picked up the pace.

Once again, Eddie was mesmerized by them. So without abandon, he slapped his hands on her huge, soft toon tits and squeezed. He groaned when he saw his fingers sink into her cartoon flesh, her hard nipples scraping against his palm. They felt so incredibly soft and firm that he was having trouble in keeping his hips from thrusting so that he could focus on fondling the large breasts in his hands. However, he was able to multitask after all, keeping his hips going at the same pace he was going at before and continuing to thrust his cock deep into her cunt while he squeezed and played with her bouncing breasts.

Eddie was actually surprised that Jessica was taking the speed of his thrusts so well. If he were to do this with a human woman then she would tell him to slow down. God knows how many times Dolores had told him to do that on the few times they had actually had sex. But with Jessica, she was taking this and the lustful glint in her eyes told him that she could take more than that as well. That was just another benefit to copulating with a toon, he guessed. Jessica's body didn't have the same durability because she was a toon. Who knows just how hard he would be able to fuck this sexy wife?

So, without any fear, he increased the speed of his thrusts even more, going as fast as he could. Jessica seemed to appreciate this as she lifted her hips as high as she could and met his thrusts with her own. Every time his hips collided with her soft, cushioned ass, a loud wet smack echoed in the room. Neither of them heard this, though, as they were simply too lost in the furious fucking that they were participating in.

Suddenly, Eddie extricated his cock from her tight pussy, which confused Jessica for a few moments. She then let out a surprised squeal when Eddie flipped her over onto her stomach and raised her hips with his big, strong hands. The detective reinserted his throbbing length back into her pussy with one, hard thrust. Jessica moaned out loud when he did this, welcoming his cock back while she gripped the sheets on the mattress with her gloved hands, her eyes widening at how rough Eddie was being with her. She loved every second as he continuously fucked her with all of his strength. Jessica raised her upper body using her arms; her previously flattened breasts were now swinging back forth. A different type of drum sound emanated from them as they did this.

Eddie heard the sound and noticed that it seemed to be a softer version of the sound they made when she pressed them against his chest. With a loud groan, the detective felt himself throb inside of her pussy, knowing that he was going to blow very soon. Before that happened, though, he made his hands travel across her slender back before making them circle around to her breasts. They then grasped the bouncing, jiggling mounds and squeezed them roughly. He heard Jessica moan in delight when he did this, but he wasn't done there. Using her giant boobs as handles, he pulled his arms back so that he Jessica's upper body was lifted from the bed. Eddie kept going until her back was to his chest, the position allowing him to play with her breasts all he wanted as he fucked her.