All Comments on 'Dream Vacation Pt. 09'

by Xenolan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thank you

I have to say in my year of reading articles on this website, this "Dream Vacation" was perfect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
it has to be real

where, oh where is a resort like this! I need it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
strange ending

but honest to the point of almost being shocking. loved the whole story.

by the way - you might want to do some research on lucid dreaming. with a lot of practice, it works. trust me

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

This was the best story I have read in this site, and the only one I have ever commented on. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous

Words fail me. It is a perfect gem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dream of a story

Well Xenolan,

thank you for a wonderfull storie ... with a very interesting end. I read the whole series and loved every page of it.

Very sensual, very well told, very interesting characters and even the topic of guilt is very well covered.

Keep on writing .. and all the luck to you and your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

It has taken me over two years to read this story in full, page by page, late at night in between completing my degree falling in love and buying my first flat.

Thank you very much for the experience, you really have a talent. If all the stories on this website were a fraction as good as this one I might never find time to do anything again!

I will keep looking for other stories by you Xenolan hopefully you will keep writing now you are satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dream Vacation series

This is the best story I have read on here in the 3 years. It has a story line that is well crafted, vibrant characters, and well written, classy sex scenes that were always erotic & never vulgar or coarse. The author put a lot of thought & effort into this series which really makes the whole series a joy to read. I gave it 5 stars & encourage everyone who has the time to read it right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous