Dream with Kim Comes True?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,149 Followers

With Kim's permission, the guys recollected some of the events of the previous parties in which she let herself get seen naked. If Kim wasn't the center of attention before, she certainly was now. A couple of the guys were just staring at her, as if they were imagining her naked. And the whole conversation was focused on her and her nakedness. Kim, for her part, certainly appeared to be enjoying all of that attention. Kim even volunteered that our neighbor Alex had seen her naked.

"We had taken down our curtains for a couple of weeks while we were repainting our bathroom. I didn't even think about someone watching me undressing and showering for several days until one day I saw some movement in Alex's office. Even then I really wasn't sure that he was watching me, until I kept seeing movement a couple of days in a row."

"So what'd you do?" Phil asked.

"Nothing. At that point he'd seen everything he could see. And it wasn't like I could tell him not to look out his window. It was only a few more days until we put the curtains back up so I just tried to ignore it."

"So you continued to undress and shower there, knowing he was watching you?"

"Yeah..." she answered. It took her a moment to realize that her answer might have seemed strange and needed further explanation. She continued, "If I busted him for watching me it might have made being neighbors awkward. It wasn't like he was going to see anything he hadn't seen before. Even now, I sometimes forget to close the curtains and I just don't see it as a big deal if he happens to catch a glimpse of my boobs."

There was a lull in the conversation and several people got up to refresh their drinks. I ended up in a conversation with a couple of guys in the kitchen while Kim was chatting away with a larger crowd in the living room. Suddenly Kim came into the kitchen to talk to me.

"Honey, the guys suggested that we give Alex a treat and invite him to the party, so I'm thinking about going over there to invite him. He probably won't even be home or want to come over if he is, but what do you think about inviting him?"

I must not have had enough to drink yet, because to me it didn't make a lot of sense. I said, "It's your party, but we do have to continue living next to him. Do you really want him to see you strip off your clothes in front of a bunch of guys?"

"It's not like he hasn't already seen me naked. I just thought it might be fun to actually see his reaction to seeing me naked," she said.

"Remember that he's our neighbor, but whatever you think," I said. I was actually trying to dissuade her but I know it didn't really come out that way.

Kim went next door to invite him and returned a few minutes later with news that he'd be over shortly. Before long Alex arrived and Kim introduced him to everyone. I don't think he knew anything about the planned show when he first arrived, but it didn't take long for word to leak out. Not surprisingly, he made no dash for the door.

I looked at the clock and thought about the fact that in just 45 minutes everyone would be expecting Kim to strip for them. It was an odd feeling. Previously, whenever Kim was exposed, it just sort of happened spontaneously and unexpectedly. This was different. It was like there was a countdown and everyone knew what was going to happen when we hit zero.

Inevitably, 11 PM arrived. I set up the stereo to play some dance songs Kim had selected while everyone else arranged furniture in the living room give Kim some open floor space with seating around it in the form of a semi-circle. Some of the guys sat down, but most simply stood awaiting the show. As Kim prepared to start she certainly looked a bit nervous with a dozen guys all positioned to watch her. But she also had a smile on her face and was clearly feeling the booze that she had been downing all night. Then she gave me a nod, instructing me to start the music.

Kim started swaying to the music as she warmed her way up to dancing. She seemed to be a bit self-conscious dancing alone with all eyes on her, but the guys started cheering her on and she began to loosen up. She reached for the bottom of her blouse and gently pulled it up and down, exposing her stomach. As she danced, she pulled the blouse higher and higher, exposing more of her stomach and eventually the bottom of her bra. She turned away from the guys and pulled the blouse over her head and tossed it to the side. And then she turned around.

The guys cheered as she danced before them in her bra, a tan lace number that was fairly see-through although the lace pattern did conceal her nipples. Obviously she knew that she would be stripping and had worn sexy underwear for the occasion. Most of the guys in the room had never seen her in anything but her apparently casual work attire and were eating up the present view.

Kim continued to dance with a lot of side to side movements that made her entrapped breasts sway enticingly. When she reached down to the button on her jeans it was clear what was coming off next. Kim quickly pulled them down and began dancing before the crowd of guys in just her revealing underwear.

Not surprisingly, the guys loved it as their eyes feasted on her body. Kim was clearly enjoying it as well. I could see her looking from guy to guy, spending a few moments focusing on each as she danced. What was interesting was to see the changes in her expressions. She appeared to be somewhat shy dancing in next to nothing while focusing on guys that she didn't know very well socially, like her manager Scott and our neighbor Alex. But for guys that she knew better, like Phil and others from the previous parties, she seemed more confident and appeared to enjoy teasing them.

Kim reached to unclasp her bra and panic rushed over me. The feeling wasn't logical but it was there nevertheless. I tried to relax by telling myself that it wasn't a big deal, they were just boobs and several of the guys had seen Kim topless before. The arguments didn't really work to calm me. Instead, I watched with trepidation as the bra cups slid down her tits and then fell off her chest completely.

The guys let out a large cheer as her tits were revealed to them. Kim laughed and even turned a bit red from their reaction. For me, I found it surreal. I mean, I knew this was the plan and her being topless in front of them was no surprise. But to actually see it, to see her breasts fully exposed in front of all of these guys was still hard to process. All of the guys could see her nipples and the curves of her tits as they bobbed around. And Kim was just dancing before them, letting them take in the view.

For the next few minutes, Kim danced around the room giving all of the guys close-ups of her tits. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and their reactions to having her bare breasts right before them. When she completed her circuit, Kim hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled teasingly on it. And then in one move she squatted to the floor and slid her panties to her ankles. She glanced and smiled at the many faces eager for her to proceed. I could tell that she was still embarrassed to be stripping in front of all of these guys, but she was also enjoying their expressions of anticipation.

Then she stood up, kicked the panties to the side of the room, and continued to dance. There were hoots and smiles all around the room as everyone got to see Kim completely naked. She turned and danced for a bit with her back to her fans to let them see her butt. But mostly she danced facing the guys, letting them see her bouncing tits and her recently-trimmed beaver. And their eyes simply soaked in the sight of my naked wife.

After a few minutes of dancing before the guys, she used the ending of one song to stop dancing. The guys cheered and applauded her performance as she skipped to the side of the room and grabbed her drink. I assumed that she'd want to get dressed right away, so I started walking around picking up her clothing to bring to her while Kim sucked down her drink and caught her breath. But as I gathered her clothes someone called out, "So, how about that lap dance?"

Kim answered right away, "sure, but give me a moment to catch my breath."

I was floored. I hadn't heard anything about lap dances and it certainly sounded like Kim had already agreed to give someone a lap dance. And this looked like it was going to be a nude lap dance. I was in such disbelief that I figured that I must have misheard the word "lap". But that was not the case.

I realized it was Jon that had requested the lap dance as he pulled a recliner into the center of the living room and sat down. Still in my state of disbelief, as I finally made my way over to Kim I could only ask, "lap dance?"

She smiled big and replied, "yeah, he asked me for one earlier so I teased him and said 'maybe'. I'm just gonna have a little fun and perhaps let him touch me a little bit. I'll be good."

With that, she put her drink down and slowly danced towards Jon. Not surprisingly he was all smiles as she approached him naked. She positioned herself about a foot in front of his knees and started dancing seductively in front of him. Then she turned around, backed up, and sat down in his lap.

She instantly started gyrating her hips, grinding her butt into his crotch. It was such a strange and confusing sight, seeing my Kim intentionally rubbing her naked body into this guy. Jon quickly reached around and put his hands on her stomach as he pulled her into him tighter. Kim just kept smiling, clearly enjoying exciting him.

I should have known it was coming but I still found it shocking when Jon slid both hands up and cupped her tits. And Kim just kept smiling, like she was proud to be a bit naughty. All these coworkers of hers and even our neighbor Alex were watching her grind her naked body into Jon and watching him play with her breasts. I was watching too. In fact, I couldn't take my eyes off of them. I kept watching his fingers press into her breasts and occasionally pull on a nipple, and his hands squeezing and lifting her tits.

Then as if in slow motion I watched as one of his hands let go of a breast and slid down her stomach to her crotch. She seemed legitimately surprised when his hand reached her pussy and quickly grabbed his wrist to pull his hand from her crotch. She said something to him that I couldn't hear and he brought his hand back up to her tit.

She stayed in his lap for another half-minute or so before pulling his hands off her tits and standing up. Jon thanked her and she just smiled back. Jon stood up with an obvious erection and immediately Larry sat down in the chair and proclaimed, "I'm next!"

Kim blushed and quickly answered, "okay, but give me a sec."

Several guys cheered that Kim was going to give another lap dance as she quickly took several gulps from her drink. And then she approached Larry in the chair.

Again she sat down in his lap and his hands immediately went to play with her tits. He seemed to be a bit more aggressive than Jon. While Jon was content to let Kim grind into him, Larry was clearly thrusting into her as he forcefully grabbed her tits. About a minute in, Larry removed one of his hands from her breasts and dropped it to her crotch. I expected her to remove it right away like she did with Jon, but she didn't. She just left it there. I couldn't see from where I was sitting what that hand was doing but it didn't take much imagination to guess. But then, after maybe 20 seconds, she finally tugged at his wrist and he pulled his hand away.

After another minute she extracted herself from Larry and stood up. Several guys immediately started claiming 'next' and Kim just stood there, naked and smiling, watching them eagerly try to get the next dance. Then someone suggested that Alex should go next, even though he hadn't been clamoring for a dance. As a special guest, it was deemed that our neighbor should be next.

Alex didn't resist. He sat down in the chair like the others and readied himself for Kim. Alex didn't appear entirely comfortable, which I suppose is reasonable given the situation, the crowd and my presence, but it was noticeable compared to everyone else at the party. At the same time, Kim was looking more and more confident and self-assured. She strutted over to Alex, pushed him back in the recliner, and sat down on his crotch facing him. Her display of dominance was sexy and several people cheered.

Alex didn't immediately grab at her breasts so Kim took his hands and placed them on her tits. He then started squeezing and playing with them as Kim thrust into his groin. In a way it was hard to watch Kim riding him on top and facing him, I suppose because it resembled fucking that much more. But it was also that much more arousing. My eyes kept darting from their crotches to his hands playing with her tits to their faces. Kim was clearly enjoying herself, not necessarily sexually, but I could tell that she liked being the center of attention, liked being lusted after, liked being the naughty one. And Alex still seemed a bit dumbfounded, but was certainly enjoying the opportunity to have her naked body on him and to wrap his hands around her tits. He must have imagined touching her and fucking her while watching her undress from his window. But he surely never expected to have a chance like this.

As I watched the action, Kim suddenly slid her body towards his feet a bit, reached down and started unzipping his jeans. I was in shock but everyone else seemed to cheer the development. A moment later his briefs were showing and Kim's right hand dove inside. In an instant, the lap dance had turned into a hand job as she started pulling on his cock and he continued to play with her tits.

It was such a strange sight to see her fingers wrapped around a foreign cock. And it was strange to see her eyes looking down at it as she concentrated on the rubbing and pulling. Alex stopped playing with her boobs as he rested his head back and simply enjoyed the sensations. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I couldn't believe that she was sitting naked on our neighbor and actually jerking him off.

And then it happened. He spasmed and Kim directed several squirts of cum onto his shirt.

Kim wiped her hands on Alex's shirt and stood up. In contrast to the confidence that she had just displayed, she now appeared a bit embarrassed. She walked into the kitchen, presumably to wash her hands while Alex began extracting himself from the recliner. I started to follow Kim into the kitchen but there was suddenly a lot of commotion regarding who was 'next'. And I just kind of froze. I couldn't believe Kim had let things go this far, stripping naked in front of everyone, giving lap dances and even jerking off our neighbor. Part of my brain was saying 'enough already', but I was also mesmerized by the action. Even watching the guys fighting for the next lap dance was strangely arousing.

Kim returned from the kitchen and somehow Phil had won the right for the next lap dance. "You're next, huh?" she asked as she walked up to the recliner.

"Uh huh," he said, but then added "but wait."

Phil quickly stood up from the chair and pulled off his jeans, revealing a pair of red-stripped boxers. Then he pulled those down too and hopped back into the chair bare-assed with a semi-hard dick.

Kim seemed a bit taken aback by the forwardness, but played along. "What am I supposed to do with that?" she teased.

"Whatever you want to," he answered.

Kim stared at Phil for a few moments as she thought about what she was going to do. Then she stepped in between his legs and brought her crotch right up to his dick. She reached down and put her hands on his thighs, and then started slowly lowering herself until she was kneeling, with her face just inches before his cock. It suddenly appeared, to me and surely everyone else in the room, that she was about to start sucking him.

Instead, Kim raised herself up slightly, brought her hands to the outsides of her tits, and wrapped her boobs around his dick. She then began to lift her tits up and down, tit-fucking him. Phil quickly hardened as he leaned back into the chair with a big smile on his face. Every time she slid her tits to the base of his shaft his dickhead got real close to her face. As Kim continued to rub his cock between her tits, it started lightly hitting her in the face. It wasn't clear whether she was leaning down more or whether he had just engorged further, but it was quite a sight to see his head bouncing off her cheeks, chin and even sometimes her closed lips. I had to wonder whether she was about to open those lips and suddenly take him in.

But before that could happen, Phil stiffened and shot one, two, three thick streams of cum onto Kim's face. It just happened so fast and everyone seemed to be in a bit of shock that it had happened. Kim froze in place with her eyes closed and Phil's throbbing member still between her tits as cum slowly rolled down her face. As we all stared at Kim, somebody was thoughtful enough to grab some paper towel and hand it to her so she could wipe his spud off her face. The first thing she did was wipe her eyes so she could open them. Then she wiped her lips as it was evident that at least one of the streams had hit her in the mouth area. And then, to my surprise, she opened her mouth and spit out some cum onto the paper towel. I hadn't really seen where he had hit her, but it was now clear that she had taken one of his shots at least partially in the mouth.

Kim hurried upstairs and I quickly followed. In the privacy of our bathroom I could tell that Kim was not upset. She was more embarrassed that everyone had just watched her take a face-full of cum.

As she cleaned up, I headed back downstairs. When I got there several guys asked if she was okay, as it was clear that it was not intended to go this far. I told them that she was and that she'd back down in a few minutes. Phil came over and personally apologized, saying that he didn't mean for that to happen. It was an awkward few minutes.

When Kim came back downstairs, she was fully clothed and it was clear that the sexual activities were over. It didn't take long before people started saying their goodbyes and hitting the road. When the last guest left, I was relieved and Kim was exhausted.

On Kim's final day of work, I felt an unexpected mix of emotions. Sure, I was glad that it was over, that she would no longer be having interactions with this group of guys, interactions that were clearly getting quickly out of control. But at the same time, I knew that Kim enjoyed both the comradery and the opportunities to be the center of attention and I felt bad for Kim that she would be losing that.

When I got home from work, Kim was already home and quickly greeted me at the door. I was expecting her to be a bit sad, but instead she seemed strangely excited. And then she broke the news.

"Hey, you'll never guess what happened today. They offered to promote me to Manager if I want to stay! What do you think?"

*****

I anticipate that this is the finale of the Kim saga. Thanks to everyone who sent public or private encouragement throughout the series. -DBBQ

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,149 Followers
12