Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers

Despite the cool weather, we also opted for sleeveless v-neck loose fitting tops. Again, with some practice we learned how to hold our bodies and arms so that anyone standing near us could sneak a peek into a sleeve or down the vee, especially if we leaned forward. The cool weather also proved conducive to erect nips.

We, of course, laughed ourselves silly at all the possibilities and permutations we might provoke at the club.

Tom, Dave, and Peter had split up for the afternoon to run errands and attend to their own lives. We’d agreed to meet them at the club at 9:00 p.m.; however, they thought they should not be obvious dates, only acquaintances we probably ran into at the club. This would enable each of us to get into conversations with people we designated as ‘flashees.’ Beth, Mar, and I were the ‘flashers.’

The club was already alive when we walked in a little after nine. We didn’t see the guys, so after checking our coats, the three of us went up to the bar. Before we could even order a tall lanky guy in western cut slacks and boots engaged me in a friendly hello.

“Can I be a little friendly and buy this pretty lady a drink?” He asked in a long Texas drawl that seemed to make the sentence seem more like a paragraph.

I looked at Mar and Beth, but by that time two other hunky guys who appeared to be friends of my Texan were cajoling them with similar pickup lines. We all said “Yes.”

The three of us hiked ourselves onto the bar stools as we’d practiced; only each of us used the ‘no flash’ bar stool mount we’d practiced in my kitchen. Conversation started and soon we were well engaged with Duke, my guy, Steve, Mar’s guy, and Aaron, Beth’s guy. All three were in town from outside Dallas where they worked for the same software company. We started to play who do you know, what do you know, and where have you been. Duke was the only native Texan.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Peter, Dave, and Tom enter the club. They spied us, waved, and sauntered in our direction but took up positions about forty feet away at a different section of the bar. I pretended not to see anyone familiar, and so we kept up our end of the chat with the three guys as we sipped our free drinks.

The DJ pumped up the music a few decibels and made talking difficult. I turned and looked longingly at the dance floor, hoping someone would get the hint. Of course, my turn also made my blouse puff out away from my body. Duke’s eyes about jumped out of his head. I knew he’d already spotted my excited nipples; now he was able to see my entire breasts encased in the thinnest gossamer brassiere that Victoria Secret could sell.

“Ariel, would you do me the honor of dancin’ with me?” Duke asked, his long drawl tempting my heartstrings.

“My pleasure, my knightly friend,” I told him with a smile as I started to slip down off the barstool.

I held one knee just right and also allowed the material of my dress to bunch up on the barstool seat. As practiced, I actually slid to the floor while my dress remained in the seated position. My naked pussy flashed into view.

I acted oblivious to the event, trying to talk over my shoulder to Duke who was actually slightly behind me.

In front of me, however, was a cluster of guys all glancing in my direction so they could watch the dancers. As I faced Mar to tell her Duke and I were going to dance, I caught sight of their gaping mouths. My dress dropped as the rest of me stood, ready to go to the dance floor.

My heart jumped at the moment of excitement. I had just exposed my most intimate body parts to over a dozen horny and testosterone pumped guys. I felt so proud of myself. Somewhere inside me, my inner soul soared and did jumps of joy. Just for those few milliseconds, I recalled the pizza boy. The pizza boy flash was quality, but tonight was about quantity.

Duke was an awkward dancer, but he did like to twirl me around. It took him three spins of my body before he realized that my skirt spun away from my body on each twirl. The faster the twirl, the higher the skirt hem went; on the third spin my pussy again went on display at Purple. I briefly had a daydream of a sign in front of the club: ‘Tonight Only at Purple – Ariel’s Pussy – Beautiful, exotic, erotic.’ I laughed.

Duke blushed when I caught him looking at my nether region after one particularly exciting spin. By now I was aware that three or four others were also watching along with many of the guys I’d exposed myself to in dismounting the bar stool.

From the corner of my eye, I watched Mar do her dismount from her bar stool. As we’d rehearsed, she was looking over her shoulder at Beth. Mar was shorter, so her drop to the floor was longer … and so was the exposure of her pussy to the weather. Even from fifty feet away I could clearly see the details of Mar’s cunt. Her little strip of pubic hair that she’d left as a runway to her pussy flashed the entire club.

Funnier still was the look on Steve’s face as he realized the girl he’d just asked to dance was in full disclosure from almost her navel to her toes. Before his assessment could turn into action, Mar had fully dismounted and was smoothing her dress down as they walked to the dance floor. Mar was stonefaced.

Beth and Aaron were right behind Mar and Steve. Beth slid slowly down the barstool while looking straight into Aaron’s eyes. I could actually see the color rise in his neck as she stopped midway off the stool, allowing him unrestricted view of her pussy. Several other guys saw her too.

Beth raised the bar when she took Aaron’s hand and brought it to her pussy, allowing him to stroke her tuft of pubic hair and run a finger through her slit. I watched her eyes close for an instant as she savored the moment. Then she ended it by standing up. She put her arms around Aaron’s neck and kissed him rather passionately.

I turned and saw Duke’s tongue practically hanging out of his mouth. He too had watched the two women. Now we all started to dance to the music within a few feet of each other.

At the end of a very long set of rock music, a slow number came on. I crushed into Duke’s arms in a move that surprised him and molded my body to his. By plan, so did Mar and Beth. I ground my hips into Duke’s as we swayed to the music. Somewhere in the middle of all this I pulled his head down to mine and we kissed more than danced. I thought of an old sign I’d seen at a fraternity party in college: ‘There’ll be no fucking on the dance floor, and no dancing on the fucking floor.’

After our kiss Duke said to me with a grin, “You girls trying to tell us somethin’? Y’all mighty friendly in these parts.”

I looked at him coyly and said, “Maybe. I like Texas men.”

“I guess underwear’s in short supply in these parts too.”

“Yep.”

We finished our dance and went back to our stools at the bar. Just before we sat I had an idea – a really, really raunchy idea. I intercepted Mar and had a quick whispering session with her, and then with Beth.

I turned to the group and said, “Gents, excuse me a minute. I see a couple of friends from work I just have to say hello to – be right back.”

I wove through the crowd around the edge of the dance floor, resisting the urge to dance again and also repelling a couple of advances from single men.

I slid under Tom’s arm, pulling it around me before I kissed him. I also kissed Dave and Peter as passionately as I had Tom, and for that matter Duke.

“You guys all right? Did you see our little act?”

“We’re fine and yes we did,” Dave said. “So did about fifty other people in this club. Right now you three are the talk of the town. Beth’s little postscript on things really set the place on its side. Even the DJ has a hard-on watching you three.”

I said, “Well, I have an even nastier idea, but you guys have to approve.”

Peter said, “You want to fuck them, right?”

“Sort of,” I answered. “I actually want to have a gangbang with them and you guys. I mean they’re clearly cruising for pussy, but they’re nice guys. I like Duke – my guy; and Mar and Beth seems to have found winners too. We all have an orgy of some kind on our bucket list. We like the guys and I think you would too. Mar and Beth like the idea. I think it’s a rare opportunity.”

Peter, Tom, and Dave all looked at each other with eyebrows raised in the open question.

Peter said, “Condoms a must.”

“Of course.”

“Where?”

“Wait here. I’ll be back.” Before I left, I did a fully body press against each guy, grinding my hips into theirs. I could feel three erections pressing outward.

Tom said, “Remember, this is not only about love, but also thinking with your head.” I waved over my shoulder at his admonition.

As I turned to return to the bar, Duke was watching me. He had a questioning look on his face, really wondering what was going on.

When I got to him, he asked, “Good friends?”

“Very good friends … for the three of us.” Mar and Beth nodded as they tuned into the conversation.

“That’s bad for us, right?” Steve said.

I leaned in and kissed Steve on the lips, running my tongue around his lips in a sensuous manner: “Not necessarily.” He looked astounded at the cross over I’d made from Duke to him. I pushed my hips into Steve’s groin and ground them around a little.

Steve looked at Mar; however, she’d moved next to Duke and pulled his arm around her, making sure that his large hand encased her left breast completely. Given that she wasn’t wearing a bra, the move was undeniably an announcement of things to come.

Beth turned from Aaron and also kissed Steve. “There, I’ve wanted to do that all evening – since we met you guys.”

I moved to Aaron and whispered in his ear: “Did you like feeling Beth’s pussy? Would you like to feel mine?” We kissed, but not before I watched his eyes get as big as saucers.

Duke finally asked, “What would make you pretty ladies really happy tonight?”

Everyone looked at me.

I spoke slowly, “Well, we were hoping to run into our friends over there and make a night of it. We’ve shared before.” I paused for effect. “But then we ran into you three guys and you really turn us on too, and we like you all too. So we were thinking maybe the six of you gentlemen could please the three of us horny women, that is if you’ve got somewhere to take us all – somewhere really nice and intimate.”

Duke, Steve, and Aaron shot glances back and forth. I could watch the approval mechanism even though not a word was said.

Duke finally said, “Why don’t y’all invite your three friends over.”

I gestured to Tom to come over. The three of them sauntered over and joined us. I made introductions and soon an easy rapport had been established between the men.

After about fifteen minutes of idle chatter, Duke said to me, “You know we’re right down the street at the Hyatt – a short walk. We could continue this party down there. Probably get better music off the TV … we could just see what develops.” He stared into my eyes to see if there was any equivocation on my part. There wasn’t.

I grinned at him and then nodded to Mar and Beth. “We’re moving the party down the street.” The other men nodded in agreement.

*

There’s an awkward moment in a gangbang or orgy. It’s that instant in time when everyone has arrived and gotten comfortable with a drink and a comfortable seat. It’s that instant when someone has to make the first move, but no one has been elected to lead the way.

Thus, I took the initiative. I was sitting between Duke and Tom on one of the two queen-sized beds in the room. I reached down with both hands and started to run my fingers up and down their thighs, moving right onto their cocks as soon as I could feel the bulges grow.

I turned and kissed Tom. I whispered to him, “I love you. Thank you for this.” He smiled at me and blew me an air kiss.

I turned and kissed Duke too. I told him more openly, “I’m glad you have an open mind about sex. The three of us girls hope to fuck your brains out.”

With that I started on zippers and belt buckles. By then the ball had started rolling elsewhere in the room.

There were a few minutes in the room as item after item of clothing was removed and deposited in some sort of pile for each person. Soon the girls were nude with the guys close behind.

I thought how I’d heard about parties like this but never been. I’d always felt so left out, and now here I was at the best party ever - in my prime and ready for the fucking of my life.

The actual sex is almost a blur in my memory – something far beyond my wildest dreams, even the dream of the gangbang I’d had the night before Tom and I connected.

I lay back on the bed. Duke started to eat my pussy, and a superb master at the art of cunnilingus he turned out to be. Tom alternated between kissing me and sucking on my breasts, a highly charged erogenous zone.

I talked dirty to the two of them, however, it turned out my other friends were all listening and getting off on my encouragements to the two men. “Oh fuck. Duke, right there! Your tongue is … oh shit, right there again. Lick me. You have the longest tongue. Lick my clit. Tom, suck my tits – just like that. You can make me cum like that. The combination of being eating and having my tits sucked is going to give me an orgasm.”

“Tonight I want to be fucked by every male in this room – and every female. I want my pussy eaten by everyone – no exceptions. I want to tit fuck Dave; I owe him for a nice orgasm this morning.” Duke looked surprised at that comment; he looked up at me from between my legs.

Mar and Beth both ratified my comments when they didn’t have a cock in their mouth or weren’t in the throes of orgasm.

Duke rose and rolled a rubber on his long shaft. I heard things were big in Texas, and Duke was no exception. I worried slightly about handling him, but I was so fucking wet that I doubted lubrication would be a problem.

After adding a little spit to the rubber, Duke pushed slowly into my cunt. Tonight it wasn’t a vagina or pussy, it was a cunt … and I was a slut who was going to fuck everybody she could before the night was out. The feeling of his Texan shaft was spectacular.

As Duke started to oscillate in and out of me, I now had Tom’s cock in my mouth … and then it was Peter’s … and then it was Steve that was fucking me … and many minutes and a few orgasms later it was Aaron … Tom … Duke again … Dave … Aaron again … Steve … and …

I lost count except to note that I got into a zone where I was having a perpetual orgasm. I’d never been in this space before. I peaked into an orgasm with one of the men and never came down from the heavenly feeling – the erotic feeling – the slutty feeling – and I enjoyed them all. I fucked everyone at least twice. Four of the guys came inside me, and three had cum on my face and my breasts. I’d squirted too – several times as I’d been fucked.

Early into the night of debauchery I’d succumbed to having anal sex. Peter’s long narrow prick took my virgin ass. Of course, only seconds latter he rolled us over exposing my pussy as he remained deep in my ass. Steve plunged his cock into my pussy. Thus, I experienced my first double penetration … well, except for the one in my dreams a few weeks earlier.

Mar started vocalizing about then; she too was impaled on two cocks right next to me. I watched fascinated at the act of sex between three people. Later, Beth also broke the DP barrier with Tom and Aaron. I noted how the two women were also covered in cum. Someone sure had a lot of syrup.

Around one in the morning, Duke announced in his drawl from a prone position beside me: “I’m fucked out. I guess I ain’t as young and horny as I used to be. All this pussy and I’m done fer. I can’t believe it. My brain wants to keep goin’, but my body is cryin’ for a rest. You girls win – I surrender.”

I rolled onto his body, my cum soaked breasts mushing against his muscular chest: “You did yeoman’s service this evening, Duke. Thank you.” I turned to Steve and Aaron, and thank you all. This has been a night I’ve dreamed of having, and you made it come true for me – or is that cum true?” We laughed. I drove my tongue into Duke’s mouth once more. I could taste all of us in that cavern – my pussy along with Mar’s and Beth’s, and I think I could even taste a couple of varieties of cum.

I made out with Duke a little, and then said, “I suppose we should get going. We have a few miles to go before we sleep.” On that note, most of us started to search for and collect our clothes. Without stockings or undies I had fewer items than I usually did.

Duke, Steve, and Aaron gave us all their names, phones, and e-mails. They made us promise to get in touch if we ever wanted to carouse again.

It was actually a melancholy moment. Beneath the obvious sexual encounter we’d shared, something else had happened. We’d all fallen in love with the new men … and they’d fallen in love with us. We’d truly communicated on some other deeper level about who we really were and how important we thought each other were in their lives.

Duke whispered in my ear: “Darlin’, you stole my heart tonight. I think we could make somethin’ really special happen if you think you could go fer this agin’ Texan. You just call me and I’ll come runnin’.” He kissed me one last time and then patted my bare ass as I headed for the door.

I heard similar sentiments from Steve and Aaron to Mar and Beth. We kissed everyone goodbye and promised to be in touch.

The six of us walked back to Purple. Dave’s car was parked there and he promised us all rides home. Even at one-thirty in the morning Purple was alive with music and a flow of people in and out the door.

Tom was holding my arm as we walked. He turned to me as we walked past and said, “You want to go in – see if you can line up round two?”

I groaned and pushed him towards the parking lot. The others laughed and we all kept walking.

Mar and I slept with Tom again, and even though the thought crossed my mind we didn’t have sex. We actually went to sleep. In the morning I learned that Dave and Peter had each made love to Beth briefly before they all collapsed on a king-size inflatable bed Tom had bought for the occasion that afternoon.

Sunday morning we were slow to start. Beth was up first. She fixed coffee and the aroma aroused me, then Tom, and then slowly the others. It was ten o’clock. I wore one of Tom’s shirts as did Mar. Beth wore Peter’s sport coat from the night before. We were a sexy lot – lots of leg and a more than occasional flash of tit, pussy, or ass. The guys arrived in boxers, briefs, and t-shirts.

“Well,” Peter said, “Many of our fantasies of yesterday became reality yesterday – and then some. Let’s see, our three young ladies all successfully exposed themselves in a crowded nightclub and didn’t get arrested.”

Mar, Beth, and I each stood and flashed our pussies to the seated group. As I did I noted again that I was a little tender in my vagina and ass; lots of use where there hadn’t been much activity until a week or so ago.”

Peter went on, “Everyone participated in a double up on one of our lovely ladies. You got to fuck some strangers – although even I have to admit that I thought they were really nice guys, and I can be very picky about new friends.”

He paused and then went on, “We had our gangbang that some of you wanted but all of you seemed to enjoy. We had several different three ways, and everyone tried anal sex, even Ariel who said she wanted to wait for that honor. We didn’t get to the incest, the dom-sub relationships, the porn film, or the sex toys. I think there were one or two other things too.”

Dave started to speak very slowly: “You know, I think I know how we can wrap most of the remaining things into one package almost like we did last night when we did so many things in one evening.”

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers