Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

We all looked at him with interest. Dave wove a slightly complicated scenario for us that just might work.

*

Making a porn film hallmarked Dave’s idea for the satisfaction of the rest of our goals. In the film Tom would get to be a dom while I played his sub. In another part of the film Dave would be sub to Mars dom role. We’d all fuck and suck and apply all the skills we built at our orgy night.

It took us a month to film the footage, and it took the guys another month to edit the video down to something that looked modestly professional. The whole DVD was ninety-five minutes long and consisted of five short skits. All six of us appeared in various roles in most skits. Most of the time the plots, what little there was of it, led to a lot of sex.

Dave told us he achieved some degree of satisfaction as Mar’s submissive. She took to the role of dominant too well. For the skit, he wore a collar and waited on her hand and foot, catering to her every need. At one point in the film he procures a ‘real’ man for her to fuck as he is apparently forced to watch as the resident cuckold. Mar really played the part and wouldn’t let him touch her that entire weekend, although she had him doing all sorts of seductive things for her. She fucked the daylights out of Peter as Dave watched to end that skit.

I played the submissive for Tom. Our skit started with him ordering me to dress more seductively for him, particularly as he had some friends coming over – Peter and Dave. As they arrived and started to watch a sports game, Tom had me wait on them and then start to deliver small erotic favors to them – like kisses, and then French kisses, and then letting them cop a feel or showing a tit. Soon he had me give his friends blowjobs and then fucking wildly with them – even doing a DP again.

For our third skit, we duplicated the scene with the pizza deliveryman again, only this time Peter played the pizza guy. Also different from what really happened, Beth apparently couldn’t find the right change, so we had to invite the pizza guy in a pay him with sexual currency. Mar, Beth, and I fucked and sucked Peter to a heaven he’d never dreamed about.

The fourth skit we shot at work one night after we all signed back in for ‘catch up’ work. We waited until after the char staff had cleaned up and then stationed ourselves in one of the conference rooms. Mar was the star of this skit. A mock business meeting took place, and then turned into a fuck fest. Mar got fucked by three guys and eaten out by two women as each gal got fucked by one of the guys. There was a lot of changing partners.

In our last skit I played a timid and sexually starved housewife. Tom and Dave come to the house to do some repairs her absent husband has ordered. Rather quickly the scene develops into a two-on-one sex scene. I conveniently forget that my girlfriends are coming over; they arrive and soon we’re all fucking and sucking. My ‘husband’ returns home to find this orgy going on. Instead of getting angry he decides to join in and fuck my girlfriends, something he has apparently wanted to do for a long time.

The film was choppy, but on the scale of the few porn films I’d scene it wasn’t the worst and it wasn’t the best. After editing, we each got a copy of the DVD.

*

Josh, my brother was a year older and worked a hundred miles away. He was a new lawyer specializing in real estate and distressed properties. He came to town every few weeks and usually stayed overnight – alternating between a hotel and my apartment depending on my schedule.

Josh texted me that he’d like to stay over the next Wednesday night – two nights away. I replied immediately, “Come on – can’t wait to see you.”

He showed up as expected about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday after working most of the day at the local law offices. A few minutes later and I’d pulled his tie off, opened his shirt, and pushed a glass of wine into his hands. He looked beat.

We talked for a bit as I moved between my living room and the kitchen preparing dinner. I did an eggplant parmesan dish that I knew he liked and plied him with some more wine. He even commented he was glad he didn’t have to drive.

I stuck the TV remote in his hands along with the control for the DVD player. A scan of the DVD cases around the TV would reveal that I apparently had the newest release of Avatar – the new hot special effects movie that was supposed to outdo Star Wars and all the other fantasy films.

I cleared the table and crossed my fingers. The bait was in place.

I heard the TV click on, and then heard some other adjustments to sound and such being made. Turning on the DVD would result in our homemade DVD being loaded. It would start playing just where Tom asks me to give blowjobs to his two friends. Josh switched to the DVD player.

I heard Tom’s order to me echo through the hall to the kitchen: “Baby, you need to be nice to my friends. Why don’t you show each of them how good you are at oral sex.”

My answer on the DVD was: “Yes, Master.”

I stood in the kitchen with my eyes closed and counted to twenty slowly – at least I thought it was slowly. I knew the scene well. I ran some water, rinsed some dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

Several times I heard Josh mutter, “Holy shit!” “I can’t fuckin’ believe this.”

After five minutes I walked back down the hall, making sure my heels clicked on my hardwood floors so Josh would hear me.

As I neared the living room I could hear the fuck scene on the TV. I started to run, coming into the room. I looked horrified, of course. I said to Josh, “You weren’t supposed to find that DVD. That’s personal.”

Josh killed the sound but his eyes remained riveted to the screen. He said, “I’d say it was very personal. You in a line of work you haven’t told me about?”

I stood in front of the TV set to shield his view of my DP scene, but I didn’t do a good job of blocking the screen. “No. That was just something a few of us did for our amusement.” I noted that Josh’s cock was all but ripping the seam from his zipper away.

I added, “I’m proud of my body and like to show it off sometimes. We did five little skits on this film – I’m in four of them.”

“I want to see all of them,” Josh pronounced in a tone that left no room for argument.

“OK, but you can’t tell anyone else about this – ANYONE!” He promised.

I picked up the remote and indexed the DVD back to the opening of the scene he’d just been watching. I said in a husky tone, “At least if you’re going to watch one of the skits, start at the beginning. They’re short.”

I sat down on the sofa next to Josh. At first, he barely noticed.

As the skit played out Josh asked me, “Are you really that guy’s submissive?”

“No, it was just for the weekend we did the skit. It was fun to do. I didn’t mind. Besides the sex was great. I love him very much.”

Josh was leaning forward towards the TV set, a posture I’d counted on. I pulled my skirt up slightly as I sat next to him and started to masturbate as the skit played out, going from my blowjobs, to wild fucking by each guy, and then to the DP scene.

Josh’s cock was hard as a rock and sticking straight up inside his boxers and slacks.

The pizza skit started. There I was engaged in sex with Beth and Mar when the doorbell apparently rang. I pranced to the door to discover the pizza man. Soon the three girls are pulling the guy (Peter) into the apartment; we strip him and start to suck and fuck him.

Josh started to surreptitiously rub his cock through his pants. I could tell he needed relief.

I became more visible in my masturbation, now pulling my dress up above my hips. I was totally exposed to him as my fingers tugged and teased at my clit and pussy lips.

Josh turned with the start of a question: “Are you bisexual or … ?” He looked at me, and his jaw dropped open.

I said to him, “I can see you’d like to masturbate as you watch this. Go ahead. We can both be happy.”

He hesitated a moment. I shifted forward, still exhibiting my pussy to him. I reached into his lap and slowly pulled the zipper down. I could feel the hardness with both hands.

Josh did nothing to stop me. He actually turned back to the TV where Peter happened to be fucking me doggie style. My breasts were pendulous and swaying in tune with Peter’s thrusts. The camera angle highlighted the cock thrusting in and out of my pussy as my breasts swayed. It was hot!

I fondled Josh’s cock as I brought it into the air. There was already some pre-cum leaking from the glans. I rubbed it around, and then much to Josh’s surprise I dropped down on it and gulped his shaft into my mouth and throat.

Josh moaned, “Oh sis, are you sure we should be doing this?”

I just kept going, my hand around the shaft as my mouth gyrated up and down, my suction at its highest, and my tongue doing great things to his mushroom head. I hummed, “All right,” to him just to let him know I’d heard his question.

Josh’s body eventually turned towards me so he could use his hands on me. I was braless so his foray into my top was immediately gratifying for him – and for me. Now I moaned in pleasure as his palm found my breast and nipples.

Less than a minute later Josh’s outer hand zeroed in on my pussy. He fingered my slit as I spread my legs wider for him. I could smell my sex and knew he could too. We watched the skit in the conference room where Mar got tag teamed, and then Beth and I got fucked.

The last skit started on the DVD. I was the slightly dumb housewife about the have sex with two contractors. I felt Josh harden in my mouth as the scene got underway and the direction it would take was clear as I started to suck the two guys on the DVD.

I pulled at Josh’s belt. He got the message and pushed his pants down his legs. I knelt next to him on the sofa and shed my peasant blouse and skirt. Now I was nude. I lunged back onto his cock, not wanting to lose the momentum I’d built.

Josh protested. “My turn, Babes.” He pushed me back and burrowed his head into my pussy, his tongue going wild as it found my slit and then my clit. My brother was an accomplished lover. I moaned and groaned, and actually had a climax.

“Come over me, Josh. Please! Now! I need you in me. Make love to me. Let me make love to you.”

And then in one smooth forward thrust he buried his muscular cock deep inside his sister – me! I loved it. I’d dreamed of this for years, and now I was making my dream come true.

Josh’s long cock stroked into me over and over. I told him all the dreams and fantasies I’d had since I was a teen of him making love to me. He shared the same fantasies with me.

We made love three times that night and then fell asleep in each other’s arms in my bed. In the morning we made love again, and then pledged that we’d always be there for each other. We both loved each other.

*

It’s amazing how the same ploy can work over and over again. Mar had a nearly identical experience to mine with her brother Walt..

Beth’s experience was little more carefully crafted and executed; after all she wanted to seduce her stepfather, Bill, and use him to open a sexual relationship with the entire family. She asked him late one night if he ever watched porn, and he confessed he did once in a while.

She then volunteered to show him a DVD, but only if he’d watch it with her. She gave him some nonsense about not wanting this special DVD to get lost or in the wrong hands – a truism in some ways. Beth started the skit with the pizza scene, watching his reaction as he saw his stepdaughter’s lithe body and long blond hair flopping around as it got fucked and she sucked a long cock.

Beth laughed as she told us, “His first reaction was ‘Oh fuck;’ and then it became ‘That’s hot.’ She went on a told us how he finally woke up to why she was showing it to him. Bill asked her, “Do you want me?” Beth told him how she felt and what she wanted.

“I blew him through the fourth skit – the one where Mar gets fucked by everyone, and then Ariel and I get fucked. He kept groaning and saying ‘Oh, yes!’”

She said, “He thrust his cock into me just as Tom did in the last skit when I was your girlfriend and caught you fucking the two contactors. It was great and beyond my wildest dreams.”

“After we fucked, I told him I wanted Brian, my brother, and my mother involved. I described the incestuous family I wanted us to be. A half hour later Debbie, my mother, was with us and we did it again. She sat on my face and I ate her pussy as Bill fucked me and kissed her. Oh, my God, it was so mind-blowing. A half hour after that Brian was in my cunt and then in Mom’s cunt and then back in mine. He came three times that night.”

“It was just fucking amazing. I mean I had dreams about being in that situation, but never knew how to make it happen, and then, along comes Dave and his wonderful idea for a porn flick.”

Beth got up and went over and kissed Dave. Dave looked suitably rewarded. We all went over and kissed him, and then we started to paw at his pants and clothing. Soon the three of us were working him over sexually as Tom and Peter watched and laughed at our antics.

Dave rather liked getting fucked by three women at the same time. “Lots of openings to satisfy and so little time,” He said.

Soon Peter and Tom shed their clothes too and joined the fray, struggling to plug up at least some of the openings in the female anatomy in the room.

*

Late one Saturday afternoon, after errands and shopping, we all started to congregate for coffee in Tom’s living room. When the last of us came in, Peter again commanded our attention: “Well, we knocked off the porn film, three cases of incest, a conference room fuck at work, and two dom-sub relationships over the past couple of months. There was one other thing on our list that we’ve neglected.”

“Toys!” three of us yelled out.

Peter smiled and reached behind the sofa and pulled out three large paper bags with handles on them. He carefully deposited one bag each in front of Beth, Mar, and me.

We dove into them like it was Christmas all over again. In fact, the packages were even wrapped carefully. We started opening as though it was all a rush to get everything out in the open.

Peter went on: “These are actually for all of us from the three of us guys. It seems there’s more things to use on girls than on guys, however.”

Tom, Dave, and Peter all looked so happy as we opened each toy, raving about a dildo or egg or butterfly or vibrator or butt plug. There were even some two-headed dildos, and a few other toys designed for lesbian play.

“What’s this?” I held up a box that was labeled ‘Fleshlight.’

Dave answered, “Oh, each of you have one. That’s actually one of the few guy toys. It’s a pussy we can fuck if one of yours is unavailable.” By that time I’d opened the box and removed the cylinder. One end was clearly a woman’s vagina – a very fuckable vagina. Dave said, “If you want I’ll demonstrate later.”

By the time we were through we had the room filled with wrapping paper and toys. Moreover, I think most of us were horny and highly desirous to try our new toys, or to have them tried on us.

“What shall we do first?”

Tom held up his hand and said, “I’m going to play my dom role again. I want all three of you to go put the Butterflies in you throngs – they’re supposed to end up right on your clits. Bring the remotes back to the three of us.”

We looked at him with studied seriousness. He was serious. He added in a very authoritarian tone, “Now go!” We all jumped at his command.

Five minutes later amid giggles Beth, Mar, and I came back into the living room. We were wet and horny, but we relinquished control of our Butterflies to the men. Tom took all of them and then passed them out to the guys at random.

Tom told us, “We’re going out to dinner tonight – the Elegant Crab down on bay front. The occasion is Ariel’s birthday.”

I blushed. I didn’t know anyone knew I was due to cross over the line.

He continued, “If I calculate correctly she is reaching the big three-oh – thirty! So to carry her over this significant hump she needs all of our help. Now each of we men has a control in our hands. It electrifies a butterfly right next to one of our loved one’s clits. There are two controls on the remotes – on/off and intensity. Except for a short test in a moment, I would like us to go to dinner and experiment during the evening with the remotes and the effects it has upon the woman of your dreams. Of course, your first task – after our test – will be to figure out which woman you control, and which of us is controlling you. Questions?”

I asked incredulously, “You mean you might bring us off in the restaurant? During dinner?”

Tom said, “That’s a distinct possibility.”

Mar asked, “But sometimes I squirt when I cum – you know, in a messy way.”

Beth added, “And I get noisy – moaning and groaning. Well, you all know that.”

Tom reiterated, “A distinct possibility.” He paused and then said, “Now the three of you turn around – face the other way.”

We turned.

He said, “Gents. Turn the intensity on your little devices down to the lowest setting. Now, turn them on for about five or ten seconds.”

I felt my butterfly come alive under my jeans. I jerked alert.

Tom said, “All right, test over. Did everyone get a little stimulation? You can turn back now.”

We nodded and told him we’d each gotten a little jolt of pleasure from the buzzers by our clits.

“Good. Now go get ready to go out. Our reservations are for seven.” He turned back to us as he started to walk towards his bedroom and said, “Oh, and ladies. We might experiment a little from time to time before and after dinner as well, so keep your butterflies in the right spot.” He grinned devilishly and walked away.

Beth picked up a novel she was reading and moved to the big chair by the west-facing window. “I have a few minutes before I have to dress. I’m going to read.” She sat, and then Mar and I watched as her back stiffened and she sat up.

“Oh, fuck,” She said. “This may be a very long night. Someone just dialed me in. Oooooooooh fuck.” Then just as suddenly the vibrating assault on her clitoris stopped.

I whirled around and there stood Tom, Dave, and Peter watching the scene before them. They all had mischievous smiles on their faces and their hands in their pockets. As they turned away the butterfly against my clit fired off. Mar’s was going too – I could hear it from between her legs.

The two of us held each other and then Mar and I kissed. If I was going to cum I wanted to be kissed. I whispered to her, “My guy turned the intensity up.”

She said, “Mine too. If it stayed like this I’d cum.”

Suddenly, after a full minute, both vibrators ceased. I looked at the men and they continued to study the two of us as we clutched each other.

Ninety minutes later the six of us walked into the Elegant Crab. Unlike so many restaurants, this venue had managed to continue to host a clientele where the women dressed up, and the men wore jackets and ties. Added to the nouveau art and the rest of the décor, the place came across as very upscale.

Tom checked in with the maitre d’ and then led us into the bar for our kickoff drinks. Just as the bartender passed me my drink, my butterfly went off. It took extreme concentration for me to reach over the bar and pick up the glass of Merlot he held out for me. After that my eyes rolled around in my head.

Beth got hit shortly after she took the first sip of her Chardonnay. One of her hands grabbed my arm for support. I heard her mutter “Oh fuck” under her breath again.

Looking at the men told us nothing. All three held a glass of wine in one hand, the other hidden in a jacket pocket.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers