Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

We rearranged our group. I didn’t like the junior high look to the six of us – guys lined up on one side and us girls on another. Soon we alternated and mixed up how we stood together at the bar. The guys didn’t seem to notice.

We chatted about this new restaurant and what we thought we’d order for dinner. Tom also said he had a surprise idea for all of us to consider. I would have bet it had to do with sex.

Mar suddenly grabbed my arm and looked deep into my eyes. She pulled me close. “Oh, fuck, Ariel. I’m right on the edge. He cranked up the intensity. I think I’m … going … to … Oh fuck, it stopped.”

“You mean the butterfly?” I asked.

“Yes, the fucking butterfly,” She responded. She turned from guy to guy to guy. “If you ever want to get your cocks in this pussy again, you’d better make me cum or quit all the game playing. I’m about ready to rip the fucking butterfly off my clit and jam it up someone’s ass.”

Unfortunately, Mar spoke loudly enough that a half-dozen other patrons at the bar turned and stared at Mar – and then at the three men.

After a long silence, we went back to speculating about what Tom’s surprise ‘idea’ was.

A foursome next to us was called to their table. One gorgeous middle-aged woman paused as she walked by Mar. I heard her whisper to her, “Darling, keep the butterfly on. You know you’ll cum sooner or later, and the fucking afterwards is so much better.” She grinned at Mar, and then followed the rest of her party into the main dining room.

Mar looked surprised at the woman’s comment, but then turned and winked at me. She said, “It’s always nice to get the opinion of an expert.”

Shortly after that, the maitre d’ collected the six of us and led us to a table right beside a huge window that looked out over the harbor. Dusk had set in and the colors were soft. A tugboat was muscling a large tanker into the harbor terminal across the bay providing some entertainment.

My butterfly fired off. “Oh my God,” I muttered aloud. The vibration had started at low intensity but then increased. I looked from Tom to Dave to Peter; however, each had his hand in his pocket.

Beth began to buzz. She was seated across from me. I watched her eyes roll up in her head as she slumped into the chair. She folded the menu across her chest. One hand went to her crotch, no doubt pushing the device into harder contact with her clit.

At the other end of the table from me, Mar was prattling on about how she could eat a dinner comprised of nothing but appetizers. This was not her time.

Then I watched as Tom pulled his hand from his pocket to flip a page in the menu. In that brief move I eliminated him as one of the men that had my controller in their pocket – it was either Peter or Dave. Tom probably had Mar’s butterfly controller. Two seconds later, my stimulation stopped and so did Beth’s. In just that small fraction of moment, I decided that Dave was my controller.

The waiter came to the table and read a list of specials. Tom ordered us two bottles of wine: a Sancerre and a lovely Merlot. He also took our orders.

I feigned watching the tugboat out the large window when I saw Tom gradually place his hand in the side pocket of his jacket. Neither of the other men moved. Mar suddenly gripped the edge of the table with both hands and closed her eyes. She slowly layback in her chair and raised her face to ceiling. The look on her face was one of expectant ecstasy. Then the stimulation must have stopped. Mar’s eye’s popped open and she looked at each of three men.

I caught Mar’s eyes and then subtly gestured at Tom. She acknowledged my speculation with a quivering smile.

Beth was the next to succumb to a bout of stimulation. Like Mar, she grabbed the edge of the table and shut her eyes and raised her face skyward. The waiter arrived with two of the appetizers we’d ordered to share. He placed the order in front of Beth, however, her attention never waivered from the stimulation she was receiving.

The waiter asked, “Is she all right?”

Tom spoke, “Oh, she’s better than all right. She’s just prone to have sudden orgasms in public places. Hopefully we won’t make a scene.”

The waiter took in that data; looked stunned as he understood; and then hurried away from the table.

Beth’s breathing changed. I could tell she was right on the edge … but then the stimulation stopped. From the corner of my eye I saw Peter’s hand slip from his jacket pocket. Now I was certain about who controlled whom.

I saw Dave’s hand slip to his pocket and I locked eyes with him. I smiled as he touched the control. The stimulation started, and I blew him a kiss. Then my eyes shut and my entire focus was on the nubbin of nerve endings just outside my vagina called my clitoris. I dreamed a dozen men were all rubbing me there with their dicks, and they were all bringing me to a climax, a climax that would happen right about …

The stimulation stopped and my body backed away from the edge of the erotic precipice I had just been on. I actually delighted in the sensation of approach and sliding away.

I opened my eyes and stared again at Dave. He smiled back at me in a most loving way.

Dave leaned across the table to me and said, “Ariel, I love you. I love you in every way you can imagine and I want to bring you nothing but pleasure and happiness.” I leaned in and we held hands across the table.

We passed the appetizers around and we each sampled. Tom then spoke, “I have an idea, but first I want to start with a question for each of you. How much are you paying in rent, mortgage, or condo fees right now?”

We went around the circle and everyone commented on their payments. The rent or lease numbers ranged from $1,200 to $3,200 per month. Several of us commented about other ‘special’ payments, assessments, or fees. Tom jotted down each number and then commented, “Collectively we’re paying about $16,000 per month for housing.”

He leaned forward in a conspiratorial manner and said, “What if we were all to pool that money, and we all moved in together – in one home. What if we made the jump from single to group, from alone a lot of the time to together a lot of the time? What if you really buy into the philosophy of love and group – polyamory, and put it in practice with each other?”

There was a long silence at the table as we all looked at Tom. It wasn’t that we disagreed with anything he said. We were all processing the idea in our heads.

Tom went on, “One of the guys I work with, his parents actually, owns a large house in Niland Springs. They’re moving. It’s got seven bedrooms and baths, all sorts of out building, and I’m guessing about five or six acres – even a pond. The house could even be expanded. I think we could get it for a really good price if we act fast, before they get agents involved.”

Beth asked, “Could we see it? Would we need all that space?”

Tom responded, “If you are up for it, we could see it tomorrow afternoon. As for the space, here’s another thought for you. We like how we’ve all come together – there’s a feeling of love and a willingness to reach outside yourselves to each other. Well, what if we expanded our circle, for example with children or others we love?”

I asked, “Did you have a dream?”

Tom stared at me: “Yes. Yes, I did. I don’t understand it. The six of us were there, but so were a dozen others – at least. We were all very successful, but best of all we were all very loving. I sound like a hippie of forty years ago, but it was sort of my dream.”

We started asking Tom questions about the land, his friend, their parents, and his dream. We had to give some credence to the dream; after all, the six of us were together because we’d had dreams – the same dreams in some cases – about us being together.

Throughout the discussion, our dinners arrived and one by one each of our butterflies triggered off at random intervals. Somehow, none of us came, but the stimulation was enough to not only remind us we were wearing the little sex toys, but also keep each of us on the edge – right on the edge – of a colossal orgasm.

The meal was actually divine. Tom had arranged for a small birthday cake. About a half dozen of the waiters and waitresses paraded to the table and serenaded me with the birthday song. Everyone applauded, including people at the adjacent tables.

Birthday cards and few small presents materialized from nowhere. There were even things there from my parents and my brother. Somehow, despite the periodic triggers to my clit, I managed to open everything, be appreciative, and not explode in an orgasm.

The waiter was serving coffee when my butterfly started to vibrate at a low level. The light hum against my clit went on for a minute. I was now conditioned to expect it to stop, but it didn’t. Instead, the intensity increased slowly.

I again locked eyes with Dave. He winked at me and then said one word: “Satisfaction.” The intensity jumped again. I jumped at the jolt.

The young waiter glanced at me. I know I was flushed. “Coffee? Ma’am, are you all right?”

I started panting. The intensity indexed up again. I moaned aloud. My eyes closed. I could feel my loins throbbing. I clenched my legs together to tighten the pressure of the butterfly against my clit.

The intensity maxed out. I didn’t think it could go any higher.

I reached beside me and grabbed Tom’s hand. I clutched it to my breast and leaned into his shoulder.

I came. I came and came and came and came. My cunt exploded with a million sensations. My body writhed with the joy and love of that orgasm. I apparently let out more than just a subtle moan as the pleasure swept over me.

Tom cradled me to him, stroking my shoulder and kissing me. Sometime in there the stimulation ceased.

As the moment passed and I entered the afterglow phase of the joyous moment, my eyes fluttered open. There stood the waiter, slowly pouring coffee onto the floor.

To be continued.

List of Characters
Men

Tom Ransom – 36 – Handsome. Dreamlover?
Peter Winslow – 32 – Scandinavian
Dave Wescott – 31 – Smart. Gentle.
Duke – 40 – Texan. Bar pickup
Aaron – 35 – Texan. Bar pickup
Steve – 32 – Texan. Bar pickup

Women
Ariel – 29 – Story teller.
Marcella (Mar) – 29 – Ariel’s best friend from work
Beth Cariola – 32 – Ariel’s friend from work

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers