All Comments on 'Dreams Ch. 03'

by fairlyagilex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
too long the wait

too short the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

its 'staring' not 'starring'

'woman' not 'women'

apart from little mishaps like that every things fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

tooo short

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
wow

How in the world did I miss this story?

Yes it is too short but well worth the wait for updates :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
is that all ppl can say?

this has been the longest chap yet..everyone needs to relax. so far so good, give us more soon loving this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Okay

I can see you're trying, and I'm fronting you one more five, but I really hope you get that editor and spend more time on this story. I'm sure you have it in you to turn this into something really good.

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago

this is still good and captivating. however, it's still too short.

lili82lili82over 13 years ago
whoa!

i just read all three chapters and im trying to figure out how the hell i missed this story! you are now one of my fav authors! update soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Way too ahort

And the plot line is still not strong enough...It reads like a first time effort..which it is.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Good

This is pretty good for a starter story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good effort !

Hoping for more chapters to come soon though I hate Jason cheating on his wife. Natalia is such a sweet girl and I definately want to see Jason having to go through a tough time proving that he is worthy for a second chance back into her heart !

FaeezahFaeezahabout 13 years ago
I usually never read

Cheating stories because they piss me off but I really like this one.

continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Been waiting

for more. Please update soon and don't disappoint your readers by giving up on such a potentially good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Haters

People can be such haters and flamers! Ignore it and update soon. Loving this story SO much

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

It would be good to get an editor. There are several mistakes that make it hard to follow like you say Jason walked away and you meant james and then you mentioned their blow up at Nick's and I think you meant the one at Jay's where she was staying but maybe there was another. I still hope to learn more about who they are. We know Jason has money and she didn't but how did their relationship start? What kind of people were they before they got married? How were they as a couple. She alludes to alot of mistakes by him and hard times to work through and it would be good to explain briefly how he's screwed up in the past. He really sounds like an ass. He acts like she owes it to him to forgive him. Hope she hangs tough despite the pain.

fairlyagilexfairlyagilexabout 13 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the reviews, be it positive or negative, it still means you are following the story :)

Cannd: Thanks for your feedback! I believe the beginning of the chapter introduces their history. "Elizabeth was one of the interior home designers Natalia worked with. Not only was Liz Natalia's co-worker and cousin, but she was the woman who introduced Natalia to Jason in December of 2006...." and so on. This is not extremely detailed, but more about them will be revealed as the chapters go on. Thanks for pointing out some things to me, such as the reference to Jay/Nick, but I'm I'll be sure to edit & resubmit the material. Thanks again :)

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Good Story

But you take to long to get to the Point. with James and Jason in Proximity to each other there should be a Little flexing and maybe jawing between them as Jason seems to be full of himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous