All Comments on 'Drink or Dare'

by NearMiss

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Thoroughly enjoyed this.

If this was your first effort it's even more impressive. You definitely need to stick with it.

I also didn't notice any glaring issues proofing wise and with some of the readers around here that's always good. Editing adds more than spelling and grammar of course but they're the first things the commenters (anonymous) usually notice.

Again, great story.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
Excellent. For A First Story...

...just amazing. Character development was very well done, it was easy to really care about Jim and he certainly had an incredible night! I loved that the caring aspects were highlighted and loved the girls turning the tables on Jim's abusers. Overall your writing is spot on, little editting is needed, but I would be glad to help if you wish. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story, and PLEASE write more!

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
What can I add?

Josie has said it all in her usual well worded comments.

You have written a first class story but if any editing is needed you could do profit from her help for your next effort, She's a master.

But you have already won 5 stars from me.

MuskratSamMuskratSamover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I'm a professional editor. I hesitate to volunteer to edit literotica because I'm used to telling authors "that's just not going to happen", and literotica sometimes requires just a little more suspension of disbelief. Which is the case here—I really don't believe this happened, but I WISH it happened :-)

I can see quite a few places where I'd make minor corrections—mostly typos or punctuation (e.g. quotations that don't end a sentence don't end in a period: '<i>"I can't wait till you move to town." I replied.</i>' "town" should be followed by a comma, not a period) but your story is good, characters mostly believable, and your pacing excellent.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow just WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

thats a great story. made me horny as hell.

thank you very much!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

THE STAR COUNTER WONT GO PAST 5! OH MAN WHAT A HOT STORY! FAV!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A really good effort

The only place where my suspension of disbelief went off the rails was when the girls (a) had brought extra clothes and (b) had brought toys and a gag. Were they already planning on teaching the boys a lesson? (Why?)

The only other thing I would suggest is cutting the drinking game waaaay down. I know it sets up some of the premise, but I just wanted to get past it.

Those things being said, I really did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Actually good. Usually unbelievable or the man is turned into a sissy. The one had a happy ending for everyone

pinkpanteez247pinkpanteez247over 10 years ago
OH MY!!

Great story. I've fantasized that many times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Refreshing twist

I don't usually like sissy stories because the main character is usually portrayed as a pathetic wuss who could never hope to satisfy a woman because of his little dick. While the story lost its believability towards the end, the idea in itself was pretty cool.

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 10 years ago
Stunning

Also one of my many fantasies.

Xxxxxx

Sissy Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great first story

Even though it was long (longer than most Literotica stories) I still read it all and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would love to be Tiffany and have hot sex with both women and men. I too love to cross-dress and I'd love to have men like Dale & Jay regularly feed me their cocks and fuck me. Please tell more adventures of Tiffany -- maybe shorter stories but a few of them so that we can all enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it.

I usually don't love long stories, and I don't usually leave a comment. But this story turned me on, and I also read it because I ended up enjoying the story as just a story. I gave it 5 stars.

LizzyinNCLizzyinNCover 10 years ago
Awesome

Although it may not be very realistic, it was hot as hell. I would love to have that happen to me. I have been dressing for most of my life and never had anything like that happen. Love it. Keep them coming and please let me know when you have new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
'Beautiful'

Is the only word I can use to describe that story. The underdog layout of the story had me good. The fore-shadowing, perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Wow !

That was an incredibly hot story. I could not stop reading. I found myself fantasizing that I was Tiffany. I am still hot and hard!

Wow!

bootneckbootneckover 10 years ago
Loved this story,

I loved this story, even better that it was longer than most a great first story and I look forwards to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
greta Job!

i really enjoyed that story! As long as it is, as wonderful it is!

babasluvbabasluvover 10 years ago
Well Done

Now that you've gotten over your insecurities you can write more. I look forward to your next effort.

Dawn262Dawn262over 10 years ago
Five Stars!

Well written. Keep up the great work, and let us all hear about how Tiffany is doing now that she is comfortable in her own true skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I so want to be Tiffany

Oh wow what a great story. Just the thought of it will keep me happy for weeks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A long trip to a mutually satisfactory CLIMAX for all parties

Good descriptions of evolving bi-behavior. Very erotic and sexy in places. Your writing got me hard.

I think you would like the story "Giving is Receiving: A Bottom's Story." It's about an older man who is emotionally driven to desire male passion, even though, all his life he did not like the sight of naked men. S/he wants to dress in silky lingerie and fantasized about pleasing a man. She receives an unexpected offer by a tall, handsome man in a discount story, when caught secretly fondling panties.

I look forward to you next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just love bi stories

I was Tiffany, all the way. Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story EVER

I totally want to play Drink or Dare with Tiffany, Jenn and Lucy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved This

This has got to be one of the most well written stories I have ever read on here. Every detail is made to be believable and makes you feel like it could be you. My cock is way up for this one.

AceofSpiesAceofSpiesover 9 years ago
Excellent work

Got to agree with the other comments about the quality of your writing - very high.

The story flows nicely and, whilst fanciful, the plot and characters are credible. There are some clever twists too, for instance, the girls were clearly resolved to take Dale and Jay down a peg or two anyway and Jim's participation just seems to aid their plans. That all the fear, homophobia, misogyny and bullying are resolved in a way that benefits everybody is a real treat.

I was a bit worried about the volume of alcohol consumed if only because I know I'd have been out cold by round 10. But then it does relax inhibitions ;)

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years ago
Smoking hot and wicked clever!

This is one of those stories where the ingenious plotting overwhelms any eye-rolling I'd usually have about believability. Way too good to be true, but so much fun there's no reason to quibble. I'm tempted to call b.s. on this being your first story, but it's true that some people are natural talents at things ... like Jim/Tiffany and cocksucking. : )

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stuff and a little disappointed there are only 4 submissions on your page right now ... keep adding more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NearMiss

This was no near miss, pardon the pun. I really thought it was brilliant. Thank you for your awesome work!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
Foreplay and get drunk!!

Hard to imagine that many "wannabe's" with more willingness to get blotto to get the courage to exercise the freedom to do what comes naturally. It had to be tiring for the author. Maybe my life would have progressed faster into these varied erotic pleasures if I started drinking. Very good first posting, glad to be a regular supporter. Tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG!!!

Best story Ive read year to date . Made me very titillated excited. and made me laugh. You deserve a writters prize ! So visual and in the moment and contrloll while writtng , unless it took a few session to be creative and not be caught up in the stirring much like other attempts by other writters.VERY Good . Im definately going to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just really good!

Gotta say NearMiss this was exceptional. Very well paced and plotted as well às being a hot piece of tale.. As an aside I really like your nom de plume as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So happy the guys got what was coming to them, I hate it when a sissy gets humiliated and taken advantage of. And I loved the fact that Tiffany ended up embarassing the guys by pleasing the girls as well. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy

This story took me back to my teens when I would dress as a girl and fantiziz about sucking and fucking a guy. I would wear my mom's, sisters or grandmother's nylons. One of my sister's old bra's and make a skirt/blouse or dress. I would love to have a girl or guy make me dress as a female and service them. Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Reminded me of my teenage year's I would wear one of my grandmother's old dresses, seamed nylons, garter belt, old pair of mom's heel's and fantasize that I was a female looking for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it !

it's worth 6 stars !!

EroticReader1986EroticReader1986almost 5 years ago
Intensely erotic

Fantastic job and read. Would love to hear more of Jenn and Tiffany's adventures. I'm also so jealous of Tiffany l wish I was her.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 4 years ago

Though maybe not the most plausible, this story is a guilty pleasure I've visited a number of times. I love the notion that people could discard their preconceptions and just give in to pleasure.

robin48robin48over 4 years ago
good story

CD had lots of fun.

Me too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVED This!

It totally turned out differently than I thought it would! great story, with an interesting plot twist! Thanks for sharing your talents.

Jodie Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh my sissy cock is so hard

To have a hot hard throbbing cock thrusting deep in my wet sissy pussy while another one shoots a massive hot load of cum all over my slutty lips is so fucking hot!!!!

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineover 3 years ago

Totally amazed that I hadn't marked this story as a favorite the first time I read it. I know I'll be back to it often.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Fun and sexy! Great work. I hope one day you will write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good story, I have dreams of being in a group of people who are transsexuals and enjoying their hard dicks cumming in my ass and throat. I have never been with a man and I have a need to get some good fucking and sucking in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great! i couldn't keep from jerking my cock while reading. Though i don't want to dress as a girl, i would freely offer my mouth and ass to men like Jay and Dale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fckng amazing story!! I came 4 times. I loved the characters and when Jim stepped up and ate the girls out he was 10 times the man those big dicks try to be. Woohoo😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. I wiuld like to be Tiffany. Spit roasted by both men and have my holes full of man seed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was clever and funny as fuck, whether it was intended to be or not. Brilliantly comedic, especially how the girls used the boys arrogance against them, hysterically. Funny, sexy, and genius in its conception. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just remove the pegging

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tiffany is a lucky gurl and I would love to be owned by Lucy and be tied up and fucked by men. Myself I would love to be tied up and gagged and have a transsexual own me in Pennsylvania 717 451 7783

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 1 year ago

Damn impressive and hot story! LOVED IT! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God that was a story I wish I knew some around to do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the BEST....

cdman55cdman55about 1 year ago

Amazing! Nice story and you nailed it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Once lost a drinking context , also had to put on a girlsdress. Felt very stupid at first but, never been so horny as at that moment. Thong was to small but loved the nylons. My friend was sadly to drunk to make it perfect

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock9 months ago

Super hot story! Those girls were awesome!

2mucky2mucky9 months ago

Super hot! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it fun for one and all!!! 😍!!!!!

QwixelQwixel4 months ago

Great story!

mic1980devmic1980dev3 months ago

nice tricking, please more, so hot

more bros should crossdress their bro and fuck him in mouth throat ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous