All Comments on 'Driver'

by parawa

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely Story

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very enjoyable.

Interesting premise, reads well, a touch of lyricism--in short, I really like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Somewhat unusual scene and premise, but enjoyable. Not very erotic; "pleasant" would be a better description

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
interesting concept

parawa, my congratulations on you imagineering a believable addition to the all too tiresome cliches of the BDSM genre.

The character details are spare but personable. The sparse dialogue adult. Which is an important detail for me.

It would be interesting to see if you could build additional chapters onto this small foundation. As inspiration smacks you one.

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago
I expected no less from you

Your stories are unique and always well crafted, and this one is no exception. The stark need to please and be used was powerfully and erotically depicted. I agree with the previous commenter that it works as a great foundation for other stories to build from, whether about these characters specifically, or the House itself.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
I agree with fanfare and justahole.

Well done and an excellent base for more. I would disagree with the anon who felt it merely 'pleasant' and not erotic. It had a quiet subtlety that was especially appropriate to the cultural setting.

I firmly believe that in the basic appetites of food and sex, if one only ingests the most intense of spices the ability to appreciate subtle natural flavors is lost. And that is a sad thing.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Me too

I loved its subtlety rather than full on description. The eroticism and need to serve a powerful but caring man shone through without the need for adverbs a plenty.

Well done

parawaparawaover 9 years agoAuthor
Wo shu fu

Your feedback keeps me doing this. I am humbled by your comments- if the worst I am called is 'pleasant', that's not so bad, eh? There's more afoot...

FindmywayFindmywayover 9 years ago
Agree...

Parawa, I have come to love all your stories....there is nothing that I can add to what's been already said. Simply lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous