Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

As I was considering her words we arrived at her building. I found a discreet parking space and came to open her door. She wrapped herself around me again, the softness and warmth of the blanket was pleasant in the cool of the early morning garage. I offered her the hooded cape, but she declined and nestled closer.

I carried her back to the lift and waited for it to chime. Her arms clung to me and she seemed to be trembling. By the twentieth floor I knew she was crying, silently and desperately. There was no-one else around, so at the forty-second I walked to her door. I fumbled for her hand and pressed the palm to her door, which swung open. Lights came up as we entered, I left my shoes by the door.

I carried her towards the bathroom, but she said, "no, the bedroom, now, please. I need to feel dirty with you." I complied and placed her on the large soft bed. In Cantonese she said "lights out" (the apartment darkened) and pulled me down beside her onto the bed. Her hands worked to strip my trousers and shirt from my body in a very short time. She turned herself to place her body within the curve of mine, spoon-fashion and I felt she was about to go back to sleep.

Her voice was low with desire as she said "I give you total freedom to use me in any way while you are here with me. I will need to sleep soon but I would love to give you pleasure. What would you like?"

I ran through many ideas, some of which I had done since taking this job. What an offer! My erection was pressing her backside, with the chemical help still evident.

I eventually said, "I want your deepest, most passionate kiss, then I want to fall asleep with my cock buried in you."

She turned to me and opened her mouth and seized mine with vigour, her tongue was like an eel and she was very focused on my sensations. I fancied I could taste a little of Colette's cunt flavour on her lips, which is the closest I would ever get, probably, to the real thing. After a long time she kissed my cheeks and eyes, murmured "a good choice", then turned to face away from me, slowly impaling herself on my cock. Her cunt muscles gripped me and continued to massage my erection for a long time until I discharged myself deeply within her.

My phone alarm beeped in my pants pocket and I reluctantly opened my eyes to the growing dawn at the windows. She woke quickly, to take my hand and lead me to her bathroom. She ran the shower while I emptied my bladder, then took me by the hand, leading me into the cool water. She expertly licked my cock clean, then soaped me all over, rinsed and massaged my shoulders. Her hands felt great as she washed my hair. She shut off the water, dried me with a fluffy towel and led me back to the bedroom. She made me stand still while she put on my trousers, buckled the belt and buttoned my plain shirt.

"Thank you," she said. "I had forgotten what joy kissing a man could be. Thank you also for staying with me. I needed to be held and you were perfect." She kissed me again, long and deeply, then reached for her handbag by the mirror. Taking a card, she wrote swiftly on the back then gave it to me.

"There you have my private number and WeChat contact. I would love to see you again soon. I will understand if you make a different choice, but I will be sad. Please don't speak about it now, wait until you have reflected for a while. Now you should go back to your life. Thank you once more." As she finished speaking she slipped to her knees on the floor and turned her face up to me.

I left her with my mind racing and emotions on fire. She didn't even know my name.

parawa
parawa
59 Followers
12