Duncan and Erin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew what she wanted and, driven to the edge by her teasing, he was more than happy to give it to her. A hand on each side of her head, fingers wrapped a little more tightly in her still damp hair, he pulled her forcefully toward him. She put her hands on his thighs and pretended to try to push away but he yanked hard on her head and thrust forward with his hips. His hard cock plunged into her mouth. Still holding her head, he thrust his hips against her face and she grunted hungrily. After just a few pumps of his hips she dropped all mock resistance and forced her own face up and down his rock hard cock with even more force than he'd delivered. She looked up at him, the site of his cock disappearing into her mouth not nearly as arousing and the fierce, worshipful look on her eyes. There was nothing more on earth she wanted at that moment than his dick in her mouth and his cum in her throat and her eyes said it all.

Duncan put his head back, eyes closed. He could hear his blood rushing in his ears and his head swam, after all the earlier action and in the current situation it wouldn't take long. Erin reached up, one hand milking his cock in concert with her expert mouth and the other cradling and lightly toying with his tender balls. His hips thrust to meet her wet lips with every bob of her head, an easy rhythm quickly established. He bit his lip to keep from groaning too loudly as she did her best to minimize the frantic sucking and slurping sounds. If his eyes had been open he would have seen Jane suddenly standing in the kitchen doorway, having come to see what was taking them so long. Iowever, Erin's eyes WERE open and she immediately made eye contact with her beautiful friend. Jane paused a moment, stunned by the scene before her, then began to turn away. Erin's hand left his balls and snaked out to grab Jane's wrist. The younger woman stopped in her tracks and looked back down, transfixed at the sight of her "big sister's" mouth wrapped around Duncan's cock. Erin maintained her grip on her wrist to prevent her from leaving before the show was over and her other hand reached around to firmly grasp his ass cheek, lightly digging in her nails.

The moment drew near, she pumped him harder with the hot, wet suction of her mouth and his body clenched. The first hot, salty blast shot into her mouth and she pulled her head back, replacing her mouth with her fingers. Without missing a beat, her tight fist stroked his hot cock, shooting blast after blast of his seed into her open mouth and onto her face as she continued to share a gaze with gorgeous Jane. She kept at it until every last drop was drained from him. Jane's head swam with lustful awe as she watched her beloved "big brother" shooting his load into Erin's wanton mouth. Jane glanced at Duncan and suddenly realized he had no idea she was there watching. She quietly withdrew back to the couch in the living room. She sat there stunned, the vision of what she'd just seen replaying over and over in her mind. A bit of sweet sticky warmth began to gather and dampen the front of her panties. Through the material of her jeans she gave her aroused womanhood a squeeze, she couldn't help but touch herself even if only briefly.

After a moment to quietly regain his composure and catch his breath he looked down at Erin. She had a several streaks of his cum across her face but much of it was in her mouth. She held it open for him to see his seed rolling around her tongue for a long moment before gulping it down and swallowing it. He grabbed her upper arms and pulled her up off her knees. They kissed passionately, tongues probing. She tasted of his cum. He looked into her loving eyes, kissed her again, then licked the cum off her face. He opened his mouth and showed it to her, then she licked it all off his tongue.

He wanted nothing more than to grab her and throw her on the rug in front of the fireplace and put himself inside her again. Then he suddenly snapped back to reality and remembered Jane sitting in the other room, he would have to wait.

12