Dustin's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
323 Followers

When her muscles relaxed she collasped on the couch. "Ho-ly Ch-rist." She gasped, pulling it out. "Fuck me. That was ... intense." She lay on her side trying to catch her breath.

"Vicki get on your knees and suck my dick." Andy said as he went to the back of the couch. She moved slowly and knelt on the cushions with her ass to Mike and her face to Andy. "Since her twat is all stretched out you won't get no feeling there, so you might as well bust that cherry ass." Andy told Mike.

"What do you mean - all stretched." Vicki asked.

"I mean your cunt is big enough to park my car in it."

Vicki reached down and put two fingers in her snatch. Then a third and then a fourth. "Oh no. No. It can't be. My husband will know something's wrong. What do I do?" She sobbed. "It's too big."

"Don't worry." Andy laughed. "It'll tighten up again. Hell, if every pussy stretched by a dick bigger than their husband stayed that way, half the women in this town - in this country- would be getting divorced. Just blow him for a day or two."

"Really??? It'll go back?"

"Yeah. But this won't go away on it's own." He said, stroking his cock in her face. "Wanna get your tonsils whitewashed?" Vicki nodded. She opened her mouth and continued with the blowjob she had started earlier.

"Good girl." Andy said, patting her head. He pulled her face forward. Vicki eagerly opened her mouth and let his cock slip in. Andy groaned as she sucked him. Mike moved in behind her and pushed his finger into her asshole. It was like a tiny mouth and it sucked his finger back in every time he pulled it out a bit. Vicki moaned when he put a second finger in. Mike licked her butthole and she wiggled her hips at him. After it was wet enough he positioned his cock at her hole and pushed. She stopped sucking.

"Ooowww. That hurts. Take it out." Vicki cried.

"It will only hurt for a bit until it stretches." Mike said. "It will feel good soon, better than a finger. Just relax." He pushed deeper. She screamed again. "Shut the fuck up." Andy said. He stuffed his dick in her mouth again and held her head. "You better not bite me, bitch." He moved his dick in her mouth. "Yeah baby that's it. Suck it like your momma taught you."

Mike felt the resistance as his cock pushed against her spincter ring. This is gonna hurt, he thought. Her, not me. But Mike wasn't thinking about her. He was thinking about his own cheating, whore wife. He grabbed Vicki's hips and pushed hard. It gave way and his dick slipped all the way in. Vicki thrashed her hips as she screamed. "Maaaaaaaaagggh." It was muffled because she had her mouth full of Andy but there was no mistake that she was not happy. "I've heard the expression - tearing you a new one - but I've never seen it til now." Andy said chuckling.

Vicki struggled with Andy and freed her head. "Aaauuugh. Oooow. W-w-wh-at are y-o-u do-ing to me? It's ripping m-e apart. Ooww."?Vicki had never felt so stretched and full of dick. Her ass was burning.

"It'll get better." Mike said as he kept fucking her ass. "It feels pretty good to me." In fact if felt fantastic. Her ass was so tight, Mike actually had to struggle to pull out. The muscles kept pulling him back in. Andy pulled out of her sucking mouth and came around to watch. "Oh man. We got serious cock in the butt here. Shit that looks like it feels good."

Vicki was moaning in pain but somewhere it changed. "Stop, please stop. It's tearing me up. I can't.... take... it. Ahh. Ugh. Ugh. Mmmm. Oh god. "

"Starting to feel a bit better?" Mike asked. He got his answer when instead of trying to get away, she pushed back against him. He stopped moving and let her fuck herself. Mike smiled at Andy. "I think we got a winner on the who wants a dick in the ass contest."

"I've never felt anything like this. It's so big." Vicki gasped. "Oh christ, fuck me. Fuck my ass you sick bastard." He pushed her against the back of the couch and slammed her hard. He pulled out until he saw the edge of the cockhead and then slammed back in. "Ahh ung ung ung. Cum in my ass. I want you to cum in my ass." Vicki screamed. "Huh huh huh." She panted with each stroke.

"Take it all bitch. Gaaaaaaaa." Mike shouted. Mike pumped hard and exploded into her virgin ass. It took about five strokes and he was done. Vicki still hadn't climaxed but Mike pulled out and sat beside her. His dick was covered with cum and shit. Vicki still had her ass in the air, moving her hips, fucking a phantom cock. Her gaping asshole was still stretched open.

"Make me cum. I need to cum. I need more." She begged. Andy took his place and shoved his cock into her. Vicki sighed and bounced on his dick, "Get up there and let her lick that clean." He said. Mike looked at his dick and shook his head. "Go on, She'll do it." Andy said. "Vicki, suck Mike's cock. Taste your own ass." Mike went to her head and put his cock in her face.

"No. It's smells like shit, I'm not sucking it." She said. Andy stopped fucking and Vicki wiggled her hips. "Awww don't stop."

"Suck it." Andy said and slapped her ass. Vicki looked back at him, then closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Mike put his dick in and she licked and sucked it. Andy began fucking her butt again. After a few strokes Vicki was sucking Mike like she loved the taste. Her hips were bouncing and her hands were pulling her nipples. "Ohhhh yes. That's it. Pump harder. Ooohhh god."

"I cumming bitch. I'm filling your ass. Ughh. Ughh. Ughh." Andy grunted. He drove his cock to the base. "I'm shooting my cum up your pooper."

Vicki screamed. "I feel it. Right there. You got me. Fuck me daddy. Fuck my dirty shit hole. Ooohhhh. fuck me deep, fuck me, fuck me." She chanted. "F-f-f-fu-u-c-c-kk. Aaaaaa." Andy pounded her wrecked rectum driving in as deep as he could. Vicki's orgasm caused her hips to twitch and her whole body spasmed. Andy finished cumming and pulled out. Vicki collasped on the couch but her body kept twitching, like she was having a seizure.

"I heard women can have anal orgasms but I never seen one." Andy said, shaking his head. "Wish mine were that fierce."

"Maybe you need a cock in your ass." Mike said.

"Not in this lifetime." He answered. Then Andy surprised Mike by showing actual concern. "She's still twitching. Think she's alright?"

"I'm ... good." Vicki said gasping like she had run 10 miles. "I ... am... real good. Christ almighty I've never cum like that." Vicki was lying on her side and her asshole was raw and red. She tried to get up but Andy pushed her down.

"I wouldn't get up just yet." He said.

"If you want more of me it's going to have to wait. I am all fucked out and I have to pee real bad." She looked at him and smiled.

"That's not all you'll do if you get up. Just wait." He picked up her shirt. He threw it to her. "You might want to press that against your ass." It took a couple seconds to dawn on her why. She laughed and grabbed the towel. "Thanks. I might have a hard time explaining why I shit all over the livingroom." She plugged her butt and ran to the bathroom.

"Awww. That was sweet." Mike said. "You actually care."

"Fuck that. I just figure we can still have some fun with her but if her husband gets suspicious that limits how much.." He said as they were getting dressed. "Dammit."

"What?" Mike asked.

"My cock is filthy. I should have had her clean it before she left." Andy looked around and finally decided on the curtains. He grabbed a corner and cleaned himself.

"And that won't get him suspicious?"

"You think that pompus wad ever cleans anything, much less cares about the curtains?" Andy said.

"Good point. So what's next for our little sex toy?"

"Are you fuckers talking about me?" Vicki came back. She was transformed into the slut from the other night. "It was like a crap storm in there. And my ass hurts." She had changed into a pair of tight shorts without a top.

"Goddamn woman, will you put some clothes on. Your tits drive me crazy." Mike complained. Vicki smiled and tugged at one of her nipples. She walked over to Andy and put her arms around his neck. "I hope you brushed." He said. She kissed him on the lips. He grabbed her tit and squeezed it. She moaned. Vicki broke the kiss and came over to Mike. She moved in and kissed him as she grabbed his crotch. It was a good kiss. Her tongue danced inside his mouth and she sucked on his tongue. Mike's cock started getting hard again as she squeezed it. She pulled away from him.

"I said you guys were going to kiss me this time." She laughed and sat on the couch. "I never had really good sex since I got married, until you two. I like it. I need it. I want more, but not now. You've got to leave. Give me a couple days for my holes to get back to the size they should be and we can play some more."

"And what about this?" Mike asked, holding the erection she caused.

"Well I guess we have time for a couple quick blow jobs." She said motioning for him to come over. Vicki got so turned on giving him some goodbye head she pulled off her shorts and fingered herself. Andy handed her the cuke again, which she eagerly used. When she was finished swallowing Mike's load, she did Andy. She came again while working Andy's dick.

"Looks like we need to buy little Vicki a dildo." Andy said as he pulled his limp dick from her lips. "You wanna go shopping?"

"Can I come." Vicki asked eagerly.

"I thought you just did?" Mike said.

"Shopping. When you buy the -you know- fake dick."

"You ever been to a sex shop before?" Andy put his hand under her chin and tilted her face to him.

"No." She blushed.

This woman had just taken two stranger's cocks in every hole she's got and fucked herself with a vegetable, but she blushes at the thought of an adult bookstore.

"Could be fun." Mike said.

They left her sitting on the couch, using the cuke on herself again because she got turned on at the thought of a sex store.

"I think we created a monster. A cock monster." Mike said when they got back to the car.

"What do you mean ,'WE', paleface? You started this. Anything goes wrong, it's on you." Andy said.

"Fair enough." Mike laughed. "Hell, a younger, sexy woman that wants to fuck and suck and after, you get to leave and go home. What could go wrong?"

coming soon

DUSTIN'S WIFE pt 3

VICKI'S STORY pt 1

alparker
alparker
323 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
rickjones185rickjones185over 10 years ago
Great story.

I am a bi male. I love getting screwed in my ass while sucking cock. I have done A2M a couple of times. I don't make a habit of it but if I clean out before sex it is not disgusting and does not taste like shit. Some guys like, it most do not. Some people here talk about things they know nothing about. If you have not tried it don't criticize. If you don't like the subject, don't read the story. Don't push your likes and dislikes on others.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
No A2M!

OK. Ass to Mouth is distasteful! It is usually resisted by the 'catcher' and coerced by the 'pitcher!' Any demonstration of power (whether catcher is male or female) is part of erotica, as is the 'forbidden' aspect. But :

A2M is massively unhealthy, now potentially FATAL! So, forget about bad breath. Consider funeral! I would urge LIT to reject stories, even in Anal, unless stories with that aspect are eliminated or modified to address this dilemma!

Yeah, I KNOW it is fiction! But, anyone who believes fiction is not influential is kidding him/herself.

This series is hot (with the exception of the A2M mentioned above)! Sweetie is conflicted ... Not 50-50 conflicted ... maybe more like 70-30 - on the positive side, her rebellion against her Hubby's Total Asshole personality and possessiveness, plus getting satisfying sex from intense partners! On the smaller negative side, the societal norms, probably learned on her Mommy's lap! That tension lets AlParker's Depraved Duo be brutally direct against her bullshit protestations, thus her surrenders become even sweeter - certainly for the reader, and probably for this delightful character!

4*. If the ratings were open!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This really sucked!

Where do these fucked up stories come from? Out of your ass!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
too much

way too much that it become unbelievable, a slower built up to be the slut could be better, from shy housewife to slut in just a cock suck,,,,,just can;t see that happening.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Is Vickie ever going to get bred by you guys?

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories