All Comments on 'DVD Night'

by StoryScott

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
As is the norm

She fucks around but not husband, never let him have any fun.

As an aside, I do wonder is the marriage license that shrinks all the men's dicks to size of a baby carrot or is it writing stories? Not passing judgment here nor on this story in particular, but have you noticed that almost all husbands here are tiny dicks and that any old person off the street is SO much bigger. Maybe getting married you loose one to two inches then when you/your spouse writes you loose another one to two inches. Just wondering.

I mean if I was to get married and write a story about that I would only have nine to ten inches left. :-) (That is a joke to, humor to all those who did not get it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

So why was "Mick" supposed to be okay with his wife fucking another man? I will never understand brits. Apparently, all british men are closet fags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a crappy cheating story.

As if there wasn't enough posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a great Loving Wife story

There aren't enough of them on here.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
well-told story

Difficult to imagine a first time happening so easily and without recriminations of any kind the following day. Of it's kind, however, it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well

i read your two stories and my opinion is your brain dead with an I.Q. of six but i'm an easy going guy and i'm sure most people wouldn't be as kind as me and they are i'm sure right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Every one has .....

Everyone of us have has the right to voice his or her comments likes or dislikes . I can not speak for anyone but myself . Most of these stories are just that . Stories . You don't have to read them . At my age and the way i was brought up as far as the sharing of a wife goes and watching her with another man . I could never do that .I could not respect her if she did . I believe the men and women that do enjoy this type of life style don't care one way or the other if there marriage lasts . That is why it is so easy for them to do it . Like at the end of this story . Mick smiled and placed his hand on hers . She knew it would be alright . That says it all . Just a thought . How in the hell will Mick ever enjoy Violet's pussy again after she took 2 cocks up it ? Talk about loooooooooose . Wow . Fisting here it comes .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He has a

Fuck pig with several slut attachments.but just a fuck pig

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

Story..keep it going. Dont.listen to these idiots u wrote this so.goof

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Nothing erotic about this. Only wimpy assed faggots get turned on by shit like this.

69plus169plus1over 11 years ago
Attention to detail

Please learn the differencfe betwen MMF and MFM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
really fun!

Ignore the insecure haters! I liked the character development and the mutual respect. Maybe you could have written a few more sentences about Violet's first orgasm though. I came here, but I wanted a little more of hers to feel. All in all, super sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking loser using the "hater" tag.

What a moron. He's probably gay.

TinasheTTinasheTabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed this one, I am going to look for other stories you wrote in this category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous