E-Mail Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sucked Don's cock I could tell he was about to cum, so I pulled back and just worked the tip of his cock. He exploded a few seconds later, in my face, shooting cum into my hair, eyes, mouth, nose, all over my head. He just wouldn't stop cumming. I was drenched.

Then Darrel pulled me off Don and said "Come here babe, and sit on my lap for a little while." I was like a rag doll after my mindblowing orgasm and covered with Don's cum. Darrel was really strong for a relatively small guy and he pulled me up and over onto his lap. I found myself with his cock sticking up between my legs, rubbing over the lips of my pussy. It just felt wonderful to have a cock there. I shifted and took my hand and guided his cock into me, oblivious to the fact that neither of these guys had condoms on. I worried about that a lot later but, luckily, nothing bad happened as a result. I rode him like a horse as he held on to my tits, squeezing and kneading them. In no time he exploded inside me and I matched him with another mind blowing orgasm of my own.

Both guys were spent as I climbed off of Darrel and sat in my seat. That's when I saw the younger guys sitting where Don and Darrel had been, taking it all in. I just leaned forward, my face and hair covered with Don's cum, Darrel's oozing out of my pussy onto my seat, and my blouse fully open and hanging at my sides exposing my tits to their astonished view. I looked down at the floor, totally embarrassed now that I realized we had put on a show for a group of guys. I pulled my blouse together and tied it as Don told the guys to cool it - the show was over - move on back to their seats. They left grinning from ear to ear.

As we were recovering Don said, "You know, I think I have seen you around campus recently. Yeah, sure, you are in my English Lit class aren't you. I hadn't gotten a good look at you til now but it is you isn't it. Nickie, right? Yeah. Damn, I thought you looked familiar. You are always dressed - I don't know - like you are trying to turn on every guy you meet. Always with a mini skirt and your tits all but falling out of your top. Yeah, I recognize you now. I always thought you were just a little prick teaser. Glad to find out I was wrong."

Now that I looked at his face closely, I knew he was right, so I said, "Yes, that's me. I remember you too." Now I really was embarrassed. I looked, contritely, down at my lap, at the seat between my legs. It was soaked with my juices and Darrel's. "We really made a mess didn't we," I said.

"Yeah, YOU sure did." Said Don as he reached up and smeared some of his cum over my cheeks and back onto my hair, matting it down. He rubbed it under my nose, then sniffed his finger. "You probably want to go home and get cleaned up don't you? Or do you like smelling like a cheap whore."

Well, that really humiliated me - and turned me on more than I had ever been turned on in my life. After making me promise to do this again for them sometime, they got up and left me sitting there. After a few minutes I got up, the movie was still playing, and left. I went straight back to my apartment and, with Don and Darrel's cum still covering me, grabbed my toys and frigged myself to another very tremendous orgasm.

About one and a half months into my training my Master sent me this message. I was very pleased by what he had to say.

"slave - It has now been exactly 45 days since your training began and I am very pleased. Do not expect me to be easier on you from now on but I am greatly encouraged by your journals. They indicate to me that you have adopted the proper attitude of a true submissive. That is that you now receive pleasure by giving pleasure. The true submissive does not, in fact, cannot, receive pleasure unless her male partner is receiving pleasure. You seem to be at that point.

"Let me re-emphasize - your supreme mission in life - in order to satisfy your desire for pleasure- is to be submissive to the male. You must never refuse a man's request for sexual favors. In all things you are to please him unless it involves risk of personal injury. You have taken steps to reduce this risk and I am glad. However, never forget that you must:

Never refuse to fuck a man or men whenever and where ever he or they so desire.

Never refuse to suck any cock whenever and where ever the man so desires.

Never refuse to allow any man to touch you whenever and where ever he so desires

If a man wants you to have sex with a woman, do it. Let either of them use you in any way he or she wants in order to please them both.

If a woman wants to have sex with you, do it.

Encourage the slightest sexual advance by a woman by flirting with her. Most women will test you to see how you respond before making more overt advances. Be open to this possibility.

Always dress to attract, male or female, where ever you are. In this regard, never wear underware of any sort. If you must wear stockings, they must NOT be pantyhose. Your pussy must at all times be accessible to which ever male wishes to access it. The same for your tits.

Never close your legs in the prim and proper fashion of society. Knees must never touch.

Always wear a top that exposes most of your tits in some way, preferably allowing anyone to view them when you lean over.

In this way you will not only attract men and very possibly women, but be able to please them when necessary."

Well - he was correct about me then as he has been all along. And I really did not need all the reminders. I really do not enjoy sex unless my male partner is.

I told you earlier about my friend, the bartender, Dave. Well he is the only one that knows it all. I guess it is true about a person's relationship with their bartender, but in my case it was a matter of self protection. I told Dave that I was really addicted to sex.(I think he thinks I'm a nymphomaniac, and maybe I am). But I wanted his protection in case anything ever went wrong. I knew I was taking some risks, allowing myself to me taken to strange men's rooms, homes, apartments, cars, etc. So I asked Dave to be my insurance policy.

I would usually be picked up at his bar. And before we left, I insisted that the guy(s) show Dave their ID's. Dave would make sure they knew that he was writing down their names and addresses and follow that up with a warning that if anything should happen to me, not only the cops, but he would be after them. And, he told them, he wasn't as nice as the cops.

Now Dave is a big guy. He is black, about 250 lbs. and 6' 5" tall, and all muscle. So this made an impression. Several times, guys refused to do this and I did not go with them. My reputation had become such that, after a point guys just knew that was the procedure. They would actually go see Dave before they came to me. They knew that if Dave had the information, I would go with them - and "perform."

The only problem with this - and it really was not a problem, Dave's a super nice guy - was that he KNEW that I could not, would not refuse any request a man made of me. And he was a man, quite a man. And he extracted payment for his services. And I enjoyed paying that bill.

Dave has a little foreign sports car that we usually drive with the top down. I have taken him to the mall, to Victoria's Secret, with me and modeled some of the outfits I bought, to see if he liked them. I mean, it was a turn on for me to come out of the dressing room wearing only a thong and a skimpy bra, or some brief bikini, or some little piece of lingerie. He would give me a thumbs up or down and I would buy or not on his say so. After I had made my purchases, he would tell me how hot I had made him (me too) and he would put his arm around me as we walked out of the mall, His hand would inevitably either circle my waist then move up to squeeze my tit, or move down to caress my ass, lifting my skirt and showing my bare bottom. To have a guy, particularly a black guy (I'm a sweet southern belle after all), do this to me in public got me so hot I could hardly stand it.

Once in the car I would wait for him to tell me what he wanted. Usually it was to give him head. Dave is not as well endowed as some I have been with, about 7 or 8 inches long I guess, but he is thick. I could usually deep throat him easily and that's what he liked. So, as we pulled out of the parking lot, my head would be in his lap sucking his cock. He would have my skirt pulled up and be fingering me in my pussy or ass. Sometimes he would make me take off my blouse or top, whatever I had on, and just sit erect in the passenger seat, for any passing car to see. This really got him going for some reason. He liked to see me expose myself in public.

Once, when we were on a longer trip, doesn't matter where, he made me take all my clothes off and lie down on the seat with my right leg out the window and left leg on the dash. My pussy was exposed to all the truckers and SUV's that went by us. I would be so wet by the time we got where we were going I would almost attack him.

He is a great guy and a good friend. And he is my insurance policy. It may not prevent me from being physically injured by one of the guys I let pick me up one of these days, but - as I say - it's as good an insurance policy as I'm likely to get.

In the days and weeks following all these adventures, I've had many more adventures with many more partners, some old, many young, some female, many male, some kinky, kinkier, and kinkiest. But I have endeavored to please them all, and, judging from the increase in business at Dave's bar, I think I have succeeded most of the time.

I've taken five guys home with me at the same time and let them have me in every way possible - in the mouth, ass, pussy, tit fucking, etc. At one point, I had all five at the same time, one in my mouth, one in my ass, and one in my pussy while I jacked the other two off with my hands. That was some night. I was covered with cum and pussy juice at the end. They left in the morning saying nice things about me - about what a good cock sucker I was and how good my ass was to fuck and how talented I was to be able to take care of all of them at once. They all said they wanted to do it again. And we have, though not with as many at one time. The last time I was with two of the guys and one brought his wife. A really cute red head, really hot. It was my first time with a woman and I really enjoyed it and I tried to make sure she did too. He wanted her to have sex with another woman and since I had made it clear to these guys that I was open to anything, he asked if I was willing to have sex with her. She was a little hesitant at first but eventually, with me licking her cunt and fingering her she got into it. We kissed and used my toys on each other for several hours while her husband jacked off. But that is another story and this one has gone on long enough.

One last item. my Master finally instructed me regarding my pubic hair. I was to let it grow to a point where my natural color again was showing. Then I was to trim it so that it appeared my natural color, which really is a little darker than the hair on my head. Anyway - I was to then go to a tatoo parlor - there are several not far from here - and have tatooed below my belly button, "ANY MAN, ANY WHERE, ANY TIME." Then I was to shave my pubic hair in the form of an arrow, pointing to my pussy. I have done that - and have had many men compliment me on the artistry of the tatoo, and the message. LOL!

Nickie

**

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed this story and if you have any suggestions for me - want to give me some "instructions" - I'm open - in more ways than one. Just send me an e-mail. (Dont forget Master Kim's offer to train, as mentioned at the introductiont to the story.) Maybe, if I don't actually act out your suggestions, I'll at least include your suggestions in another story.

Janet2