All Comments on 'Earning His Mark'

by kira9871

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wounderful!!!!!

I really did feel the emotion and feelings for the woman. But as good as it is, I wanted to at the end feel the closer that having his wark would be for her. To have that and know the relationship was at a new beginning. Other then that, voice, image, and tempo were nice. Please write another part, to finish off the trilagy properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You Need Professional Help

I sure hope you don't do that for real, cause if so you deserve to be a nothing..maybe this sicko Dom would kill you when he gets bored..and as dumb as you are you'd like it..Sick little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
... you just blew my mind.

I could write an exceptionally lengthy comment, detailing my opinions and what points in the story I liked best... but I will say only this- I am amazed. I kid you not when I say your writing made me cry in the last paragraph. I felt so close to Master's slut. She deserved His mark. Thank you for such wonderful writing. It's the best story I've read on Literotica.

Mel_Loves_JessMel_Loves_Jessover 15 years ago
Woah

wow, what a long story, but it still made me wet, aside from the golden showers and anal play, which doesn't really do anything for me, detailed, loved the humilation aspect. Can't wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a shame....

I was compelled to read to read to the end hoping that some part of this story would make this dominant human, but alas I found him to be nothing but a true pig. He abused his power as a dominant and had no care for his submissive at all.

akitten99akitten99almost 7 years ago
??

Not good at all... he's obviously pushing her limits farther than he should and too often. He's just using her for his own pleasure and not making sure she is okay. I never saw any instance where he made sure he had her consent, in fact, she revoked it at one point and he continued!!! I couldn't even read the whole thing. Please educate yourself on how a REAL Dom acts.

InfinitiesDemonInfinitiesDemonover 6 years ago
Whatever

Get off your high horse. There is no 'true way' to Dominate anyone. I've been both a caring Dom and a hardcore abuser in the lifestyle for 10 years. Ive had ppl agree and disagree with my methods but that is because there is no set way to Dominate. I evaluate the sub I am talking to, discover strengths and weaknesses and take her on the direction I feel will truly release her potential. As he says in the story 'he knows her better than she knows herself' and this is how I operate.

You don't like it? Stick to Mills & Boon stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous