Earth Day Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
187 Followers

Jade started to scream, her nostrils flaring, eyes wide with surprise, until Steve's mouth covered hers, drowning the cries, his arms like steel bands, holding her wriggling body in place while Dave looked around the cabin.

"Well, there are no conventional weapons here, I don't think their intentions were to maim or kill, but there is a rather large collection of lube, rope, dildos, and leather paddles." he grinned as he held up a rather large and interesting shaped butt plug.

Ionna burst from the forest at that moment and in her sing-song voice yelled, "Honey I'm home and I'm bringing in the bacon!" Dave turned and peeked out the window, "OMG! There's another naked woman with the hugest breasts I have ever seen, and she is being followed by a man in handcuffs."

"This is one hell of a lucky day."

The woman burst through the cabin door, "I see Cassie has beaten me back again..." the words trailed off as she saw Jade in Steve's embrace and as she realized that her hands were cuffed she started to back up towards the door, only to find herself tripping over her man. She went down, landing hard on her ass, the impact causing twin jets of milk to arc out into the room.

Dave jumped on top of her, getting a face full of milk for his efforts and using the last pair of cuffs, captured her wrists quickly. He leaned forward to suckle at her nipple, pulling the warm milk into his mouth and swallowing quickly. He climbed off and stared down, unable to take his eyes off those enormous breasts, teeming with sweet milk.

He turned to look at the cuffed man and chuckled. "I see you too have been 'hunted' by these warriors of Earth Day. What did you do, toss a gum wrapper onto the ground?"

He looked up, still trying to figure out the unlikely scene in front of him and said at last, "It was a can tossed into the bushes that got me caught, best day of my life so far I must admit. Do you have a key, can you unlock me?"

Dave strode forward, standing over Cassie's prone form and unlocked the cuffs, so what is your name, I am Dave and that over there, lip locked is Steve."

"Hello, thanks for uncuffing me, I am Rick."

Steve guided Jade over and sat her down beside Ionna. "Now, what are we going to do with these three huntresses?"

Rick cocks one eyebrow, "Three?"

"Yes, there is one out there in the yard fucking a tree." Dave and Steve chuckled as they led Rick out to see the once leopard lady as she writhed on the cock, her tail twitching with every spasm of her ass.

The three men chatted quietly, deciding what they should do and after a few minutes they broke apart. Rick made his way to Cassie, and pulled the gag from her mouth. He kissed her lips as his hand stroked her back.

Steve and Dave returned to the cabin and brought Jade and Ionna out into the yard.

"Now we will have some fun, won't we?" Dave asked the women, not caring who or if any of them answered.

Rick's fingers grabbed the tail and with a hard yank pulled it from Cassie's ass. Her scream rang out as the throes of orgasm overtook her, her body contorted as they watched and before she could draw a breath, Rick dropped his shorts and drove his cock deep into her bowels. One long fast stroke until his balls slapped at her filled pussy. His strong legs driving him forward. He held still, letting her sphincter muscle tear at his cock, and then he started fucking her.

Steve grabbed Ionna and bent her over, her long hair sweeping the ground as he dropped his own shorts, and let his thick cock stroke her slit, the juices flowing as freely as the milk from her breasts. His cock head spread her cunt, stretching her to accommodate the girth of his shaft and he slid in. Her breathing fast, her hips pushed back at him, urging him deeper, as her pussy walls gripped him tightly.

Not to be outdone, Dave lifted Jade and placed her on her back on the picnic table. With hurried fingers he undid his shorts, letting them puddle at his feet and as he stared at her pussy, he sucked in a hard breath as the lips swelled and parted revealing pink pulsing wet flesh. He buried his face in her sloppy pussy, his tongue expertly seeking her clit and he lapped at it. Gripping it between his teeth, he flicked at the pulsing bud in his mouth. His fingers finding her pussy, slipping two in, he started to rub at her gspot, slowly, then as her moans filled the air, faster and faster.

Cassie, strapped to the tree, her clit scraping on the rough bark came again as Rick's cock pounded her ass. Her cries of ecstasy mixing with Jade's urgent grunts and Ionna's passionate whimpers. The men, smiling as the women came, so much joy juice spilling onto the ground.

The sound of flesh striking flesh rang out sharply, Dave's hand slapping Jade's ass, turning it to crimson, her screams were not ones of denial and as his hand came down hard, Jade's world exploded, her gpsot letting loose, strong muscles contracting, sending forth a geyser of girl cum. Dave' s open mouth reaping a few delicious splashes.

Steve's rhythmic strokes, bringing Ionna to the edge and then, he took two fingers, lubed them with the fresh hot nectar and then drove them deep in her ass. She squirmed, almost getting away from him, but his big strong hand gripped her hair, drawing her backwards onto his cock. Searching fingers pressing deep in her ass as her body rode out the orgasm.

The men pulled back. Dave unlocked Jade's cuffs and after tossing the keys to Steve, pulled her into a passionate embrace.

Steve pulled free of Ionna and stood her trembling body up, unlocking the cuffs, tossing the keys to Rick, he gathered her up in his arms and strode to the nearby river, dunking them both in, letting the water soothe and wash away the evidence of their passions.

Rick, reluctantly let his little fuck doll free, holding her up, her quivering body unable to hold itself up. He lifted her, holding her to his chest and strode into the river, sighing as the coolness of the water washed away the liquid evidence of her orgasm.

Dave grabbed a bucket of water and tossed it over Jade, laughing as he said, "Get in the kitchen and feed us, it's going to be a long Earth Day."

The group of naked people fell into a comfortable camaraderie as they shared some food and some wine. Much laughter rang out and into the evening air. Soon followed by cries of passion, screams of exquisitely delivered pain and the squelching of primal sex.

This was an amazing Earth Day.

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
187 Followers
12