Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers

"Oh Andy, that's great." I saw a wave of relief wash over Bob as he smiled for the first time all day.

"Okay, now I'm going to go home and change while those guys are working. I'll be back in less than an hour."

"Great. Thanks Andy. That's great."

I rushed home and changed into jeans and a t-shirt before packing a bag with enough stuff to do me for the rest of the week. I called my mother from home and told her what was happening. She was sad that I wouldn't be coming back today, but she understood. I told her I loved her and couldn't wait until I saw her again.

"I love you too, Andy," she said tearfully. "I love you more than you could ever know." She hung up and I think I felt just as sad as she did.

For the rest of the week, everybody worked day and night. Chet and Doug were great, working like slaves as they took turns getting some rest in the suite I'd arranged for them. I had one to myself and basically just used it to sleep, shower and change. We ate our meals in the systems room while we continued to work. Things really started to come together on Wednesday afternoon and it inspired us to work even harder. Those guys were heavily into the Red Bull, but I stuck to the nectar of the Gods, Dr. Pepper. I lost track of the number of bottles I drank, but the empties were scattered all over the meeting room we'd made into our control center.

We finally finished just before noon on Friday and metaphorically turned the keys over to Bob at lunchtime, well in advance of our end-of-the-day deadline. We called him into the meeting room where we were sitting having one last drink together to celebrate—even if it was just Red Bull and Dr. Pepper.

"Andy, I don't know how you did it," Bob said as he handed me my check, "but you really saved my ass this time."

"It was no problem, Bob," I said. "It pays to have some great help." I looked around at the other guys who were exhausted, but smiling like boys who've just lost their virginity to a sexy MILF. They all nodded in agreement as we shared high-fives all around. I wrote checks for Chet and Doug and shook hands with Yamal before we all went our separate ways, everybody in dire need of sleep.

I squinted as I carried my bag outside to my car, realizing I hadn't seen the sun in days. Before I started the engine, I phoned Jessica, the clerk at The Cat Pajamas who always helped me, and asked her to prepare a selection of new items I planned to pick up on my way to my mom's.

"32G, right?" she asked, a mischievous tone in her voice.

"That's right, 32G. I think you know my taste by now. And this time, I think we'll try something a little more daring as well." I pictured my mother in some sexy open bras or bustiers, her huge tits projecting invitingly over nothing more than a supportive shelf.

"Alright, I think we've got some things that I think you'll love."

It didn't take me too long to arrive at the shop, and Jessica's taste didn't disappoint me. I paid for all the goods she had ready for me, plus I purchased a few more articles I considered a 'must have' for all the sexy games I had planned.

Not wanting to waste another second, I raced over to my mother's. Between the hectic rigors of trying to get that job done under the deadline, I had managed to call her a couple of times. She told me she was missing me terribly but she understood why I had to stay and do what I was doing. She'd been working at the library part-time but she'd also told me she'd had a bit of a run-in with a woman at her church. It wasn't Alice Palmer this time—I guess she'd taken my hint to lay off my mother. This time it was another woman, somebody named Mary something-or-other that I'd never heard her mention before. I'd told her on the phone to forget about it and not to let it bother her. She had said she'd try.

"Mom, I'm here," I called out as I breezed into her house. I found her in the living room, sitting on the edge of the couch crying, a box of tissues on the cushion next to her. I was surprised to see her dressed in a loose-fitting sweat shirt and sweat pants. "Mom, wh...what's wrong?" I asked as I sat next to her and took her hand.

"I went to church today to help get things ready for Sunday school this week and Mary was there." Just saying the woman's name had her sobbing again.

"The same woman you had words with yesterday?" I asked. My addled brain wasn't sure of anything right now. I was exhausted and I knew my tolerance level was at an all-time low.

"Yes, it was the same woman. I wore one of the new outfits you'd got me—that first one, with the nice purple sweater and black skirt." She looked at me to see if I knew which outfit she was talking about. As if I could ever forget—I remembered how fantastic she'd looked in that outfit, and how quickly my cock had become an iron bar in my pants as I'd taken picture after picture of her with my phone.

"So what happened?"

"Yesterday she'd been on me about how it was the duty of someone in my position to make 'positive contributions to the church', as she called it. I did like you'd suggested and just sloughed it off. I don't think she liked that because today, she started picking on me about my clothes."

"What did she say?"

"She said they were the devil's clothes and that God was looking down on me with scorn. She told me I should leave and wasn't welcome in the church until I learned how to dress accordingly. She said it right in front of everybody else. The only one who looked sorry for me was Alice Palmer. Oh Andy, I felt so bad. What am I going to do?" She followed her story with more sobs. She dabbed a tissue to her nose as she looked at me, her eyes swimming with tears.

I shook my head in dismay. I couldn't believe the pettiness and ignorant jealousy of these women. But then again, this seemed like the same type of conversation my mother and I had been having forever. In my frazzled and sleep-deprived state, I snapped. "What you're going to do is get as far away from those people as you can."

"Andy, but I...I...," she stammered as she looked at me, uncertainty in her eyes.

"No buts," I said as I got to my feet and paced back and forth in the living room. I stopped and pointed to what she was wearing. "Is that why you changed into those clothes, because of what that woman said?" She nodded, the tissue once again dabbing at her nose. I felt the fury in me building, and I knew inside that this moment had been coming for a long time, however, I did my best to remain in control. After all, it was the church people I was angry at, not Mom. Despite that, from the look on my mother's face, I guess the disappointment I felt with her now was evident. I thought this was a pivotal moment in our relationship, and I didn't want that 'Mary' to mess everything up between us. Still, something needed to be done about it.

I pulled her to me and hugged her until her sobs subsided. It took her a few minutes to regain some composure, but I'm sure the fact that she was in contact with me after so many days helped to relieve the pain and sadness she was feeling. That convinced me further the necessity of what I was about to do in the great scheme of things. I lifted her chin up and looked tenderly into her eyes.

"That's it, Mother. I'm sorry but I'm not going to listen to this any longer. We've been over this again and again. Those people don't respect you. They just look at you as a bank account they can draw from whenever they want. I don't care what you do with your money, but I do care about you not being treated the way you deserve." I picked up my car keys that I'd dropped on the coffee table. "I've had a rough week and I'm sorry, but I've had enough—you have to make a decision—it's either me or the church. I can't do this anymore."

I had to make sure the church's influence on my mother was totally severed. I admit I was being partially selfish, but I was totally convinced that the new path I had envisioned for her would make my mother much happier than she had ever been. So I continued in an understanding yet firm tone, "Actually, the real choice is: do you want to remain the woman you were up until dad left or do you want to become the woman I've recently shown you that you can be? And do you know who that is? That's a truly beautiful woman, who dresses the way she wants to dress, who's willing to eagerly try the wondrous experiences her inner self is willing her to do, who loves to feel the joyful pleasures and blissful happiness that life is capable of giving her, that's who that woman is."

I could see in her eyes that she already knew the answer to that question. She just had to come to terms with the implications. It was clear to me I had to be proactive. My mother needed someone who knew how to take charge in any kind of situation, so I needed to step up my game too. It only took me a fraction of a second to decide what was the appropriate course of action I should follow. I leaned down and kissed her forehead, then stood up and turned around, heading for the door.

I heard her gasp, but I didn't even look back as I turned and walked out the door. I knew that right now I was so tired that I was about to lose it, but I knew inside me that at some point I had to give her that ultimatum to shake things up. Now was as good a time as any.

I hopped back in my car and drove home, knowing I needed sleep in order to think straight. My new relationship with my mother may be coming to an end, and that was something I was going to have to deal with too. I hoped if I put her in this spot she'd see things my way, but you never know. I figured if we were going to break it off, I might just as well try to look on the bright side.

As soon as I got home, I made a call to my best friend, Connor, to see if he wanted to grab a bite to eat at Gabriel's. I needed something like that to take my mind off her. I got his machine and left a message, but he called back just as I was about to take a shower. He said some plans had fallen through and he'd be able to make it. We agreed I'd swing by his place and pick him up later.

Stripping off my clothes, I luxuriated in the blissful heat of a steaming shower. After the long brain-wracking hours of the last few days, it felt wonderful to put my head beneath the pelting spray and let the driving pellets of water wash away my worries. I leaned against the shower wall for a long time, letting the steaming bullets beat down upon me.

I set my alarm clock and dropped into bed, instantly succumbing to the sleep that I so desperately needed. When the alarm went off I awoke, deliciously refreshed by a little over four hours of blissful slumber. I showered again to wake myself up and then headed over to Connor's. I called him when I was a couple of minutes away and he met me outside his place as I pulled in. I was happy to see his sexy neighbor Margaret was outside. She was a definite MILF, that's for sure. She looked great, standing on her porch with a glass of wine in her hand, her mature body nicely on display.

"Hi Margaret, how are you?" I asked as Connor walked towards my car.

"I'm great, Andy," she replied as she stepped of her porch and walked over, wineglass in hand. She was a tall buxom woman approaching 50, but she looked incredible. Today she was wearing a pair of red stretchy shorts that showed her long tanned legs and wide womanly hips. On top of that she wore a white and red floral blouse that was knotted below her tremendous set of tits. It showed off her breathtaking flat stomach and sexy hourglass figure.

"So what are you two boys up to tonight?" she asked as Connor slid into the passenger seat next to me. She leaned forwards against the frame of the car door, giving both of us a spectacular view inside that teasing blouse of hers. I gulped as I looked at the massive swells of her huge tits, my eyes searching deeper where I caught glimpses of a scintillating white bra, which seemed barely adequate to contain the sizable load it was being asked to carry.

"We're gonna go out and grab a bite to eat, maybe have a couple of beers," I said, using all my willpower to drag my eyes away from her full voluminous tits and look her in the eye. She seemed to enjoy the attention as she flirted with us for a few minutes. The conversation she had with Connor seemed very suggestive (see 'The Face-Painter' Chapter 6) and I wondered if something was going on between the two of them. We eventually said our goodbyes and headed to the restaurant. I asked Connor about Margaret and if he was tagging that, but with a dismissive wave of his hand and a shake of his head, he said she just liked to flirt.

It felt great to be at Gabriel's with my friend. After this crazy week at work and with what was going on with my mother, I needed a break like this. As I took a nice long drink of beer, I felt some of the anxiety of the past few days ease out of me. Gabriel's two daughters were both on duty, which was nice to see. I noticed Silvia immediately, and knew if things didn't work out with my mother I'd be happy to try dating her. Her older sister, Marta, was our waitress for the night and it was fun to see her and Connor teasingly flirt with each other (see 'The Face-Painter' Chapter 7). They had a fun little bet and it ended up with Connor and me promising to take the two sisters out to dinner sometime.

As usual, our meal was great and I loved the way the conversation flowed freely and naturally between Connor and me, just like it always did when we were together. Things took a turn though when I asked him what was new with him. He answered that nothing was new but I'd known him long enough to know that something was up, that he was keeping something from me. With a little prodding, I was shocked to hear that he'd posted an ad to be a professional escort, and that he was going by the name "The Face-Painter". It was fantastically exciting to hear about his first client, but I was worried for him at the same time. The sex trade is a pretty scary place, with all sorts of whackjobs—both male and female—out there. I told him I didn't know whether to think of him as my hero or whether he was totally insane. He laughed but I made him promise to be careful.

"You got any more customers lined up for this weekend?" I asked.

"No. The e-mails have been quiet the last couple of days. That's okay though, I've got something else going tomorrow night."

"What's that?"

"I was asked out on a date."

"Oh, that old blind toothless woman again?" I said playfully, as if that was the only type of woman Connor could get.

"No, believe it or not, an attractive older woman asked me out?"

"Your neighbor Margaret?" I asked, excited now at that possibility as I remembered the recent incident with her in my driveway. Connor just shook his head.

"Too bad. Okay, c'mon, who?"

"My mother," he said with a smile.

I was shocked, but I think mostly because I knew the feelings I had for my own mother. Connor's mother Victoria was gorgeous. She was a beautiful blonde woman with a tremendous set of tits and gorgeous features. Connor and I had even discussed with each other how much she reminded both of us of Wifey, the internet porn star. I knew anyone would be thrilled to have a date with her, even her own son—especially if he felt the same way about his mother as I felt about mine.

I listened intently as he told me his mother hadn't been out on a date since his father had died a couple of years back and wanted to see what it would be like to be 'back in the game'. She'd asked Connor to take her out to see how she'd do in that kind of environment again. He was a little nervous when he talked about it, and it set me to thinking about my own recent situation. I could see the same anxiety in Connor's eyes that I knew I'd felt myself. We always told each other everything, so I pressed a little to try and see what he was thinking. We talked a little about what might happen and then I asked him a question.

"Okay, let me ask you this. Let's say your date goes well, you have a nice dinner, share a bottle of wine, maybe go dancing...then you take your mom home. Do you kiss her goodnight?"

"Well, I guess I'd give her a kiss on the cheek."

"Is that the way you kiss all your dates goodnight? I thought your mom wanted to see what the real date experience was like again?"

"Well...I...uh...I guess you're right," Connor replied nervously.

"So tell me honestly," I said slowly, looking at him intently. "What if, as you're saying goodnight, your mother turns her face up to yours and gives you that 'I'm waiting to be kissed look', do you do it?"

"I...I don't know."

I looked around to make sure no one was listening before turning back to him. I leaned over the table and spoke in a confidential whisper, "I can tell what's on your mind. And let me tell you, my friend, if it gets to that time, you kiss her...and it's beautiful."

He looked at me...absolutely in shock. I could see him getting agitated and angry before he asked, "You...you've kissed my mother?"

"No...of course not," I replied with a dismissive wave of my hand, letting him know it wasn't his mother I was talking about.

"Then...then who?" he asked.

I just sat back and stared at him as he thought about what I had said. As I looked at him calmly, I could see the truth hit him like a frying pan to the face.

"Your...your own mother?" he asked. I nodded slowly. "You've kissed your own mother? Like a real kiss?"

"Since it seems like a night for confessions, yes, I've kissed my mother like that."

"And was it...was it..." he stammered, unsure of what to say next.

"It was absolutely amazing," I replied.

"What...when," he asked, just as my cell phone rang.

I dug my phone out of my pocket and brought it to my ear. "Hello."

"Andy, it's me," my mother said, her voice somewhat anxious.

"Uh-huh."

"Andy, we need to talk. But can...can we do it at your place? I'm sorry, but I just don't want to talk about this here in the house you grew up in."

"Okay."

"Oh good. I just have to get changed and then I'll come over."

"When?"

"I should be there in about half an hour. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes...yes," I replied, my heart starting to race as I knew she'd reached a decision. "Okay, I'll be right there."

"Speak of the devil," I said as I put my phone away.

"Your mother?"

"Yeah." I reached into my wallet and started pulling out some bills. After the big bonus I'd received today, it was only fair that I paid for our meal. "It looks like she's reached a decision on that ultimatum I gave her. She wants to come over to my place and talk about it. I've gotta go."

"But...but," he stuttered.

"Sorry. Hey, dinner's on me tonight." I threw down some more cash and got to my feet, anxious to get home.

"Andy," Connor said firmly. I pulled up short and saw him looking at me, a serious look on his face. "I think now we both know how we each feel about our mothers, right?" He paused for a second as I looked him in the eye. "There's no point in trying to put up a fake impression for each other. I think we both know deep down what we'd each like to do to them."

I looked around once more to make sure nobody was close by. "Yeah, I could tell by the look on your face that you feel the same way about your mom as I do about mine."

"Okay," he said, looking relieved that the truth had been aired between the two of us. "Before I go out with her tomorrow night, I'd like to hear more about what happened between you and your mom. How about coming over for lunch tomorrow?"

"Okay, sounds good," I said, relieved myself that my best friend and I could confide in each other about this. "It'll actually feel good to talk about it. Now, I've gotta go. I want to hear what she has to say."

"Great. Around noon then?"

I nodded and hurried out, wanting to make sure I got home before my mother arrived. My mind was racing on the short drive home, wondering what she'd decided and why she wanted to talk about it at my place. My mind was filled with feelings of dread. Since her recent education in the ways of sex had taken place at our family home, if she was in agreement with what I wanted, I thought she would just want to continue with what had happened in the past few days—and that had been right at her very own house.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers