Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

The more I thought about it, the more I felt like I was going to be in for a major disappointment. Maybe she wasn't ready for this. The way her spectacular body had reacted told me she was ready. My God, if there was ever a woman that was built for sex, it was my mother. I thought about those beautiful legs of hers, so tantalizingly full at the thighs and calves, yet so trim and dainty at the knees and ankles. And her ass, that plump round heart-shaped ass. It looked like it was made to bounce on a mattress all night long. I pictured her wide motherly hips and trim nipped-in waist and how incredible she had looked in the form-fitting clothes and lingerie. That womanly hourglass figure had left me sweating with desire, wanting to see what levels of pleasure I could derive for both of us from that tremendous body of hers. Her face, her pretty face, those soft delicate features highlighted by her sultry blue eyes and pouty red lips, all framed bewitchingly by her lustrous brunette hair. Those features were all so incredibly beautiful, but they all took a back seat to her spectacular tits. Her mammoth 32Gs were simply breathtaking. The round heavy orbs spread fully across her chest, a testament to their sheer size and weight. Her areolae were huge, the pebbly pink skin calling out for a luxurious tongue-lashing. And her nipples, those long thick nipples that felt like a stiff fingertip in your mouth. My mouth was just watering as I thought about those rubbery red buds coming alive under my tongue. Altogether, I had never seen a more perfect set of breasts in my entire life.

I didn't know how she could deny herself the rapturous pleasures her body was showing her she was capable of. I thought of how sensitive she was, how swiftly her body responded to my touch, whether that touch be with my fingers, lips or tongue. I remembered how quickly she could cum as I sucked on those swollen nipples, or how her body had twisted from side to side in delight as my fingers had slipped deep into the welcoming slick tissues of her cunt. And then her clit, that fiery spire at the apex of her sex, the stiff sentry that was the sensitive trigger for one shattering orgasm after another. I thought about how instantly she'd react as I touched nearly anywhere on her body. It was like her whole body was one blissful erogenous zone, just waiting for the sleeping eroticism that had lain dormant for so long to be awakened and bring her the cunt-gushing pleasure she deserved.

I shook myself out of my daydream as the elevator arrived at my penthouse. I rushed in and set to work, getting a few things ready, in case my mother's decision went my way. I had thought about this day and what it might entail, and I'd planned accordingly. I was anxious to see if my mother would allow my dream to come true.

I had just finished turning the lights on next to my bed when my phone rang, signifying my mother's arrival. I looked at the soft amber glow bathing the bedroom, then out to spectacular view of the Vegas evening skyline twinkling below. "Perfect", I thought as I buzzed my mother up.

"Mother," I said, keeping a non-committal expression on my face as I met her at the elevator. It was nice to be the only occupant of this floor, the elevator opened right into my condo.

"Hi Andy," she said softly as she stepped up to me and kissed me tenderly on the cheek. Her bewitching perfume wafted into my nostrils, stirring my senses. I could see that her eyes were misty, that whatever decision she had come to had not been an easy one for her. She stepped back from me and I was happy to see she had shucked her old clothes and had donned one of the new outfits we'd picked out together. It was a black wraparound dress that molded itself provocatively to her shapely hourglass figure. It had a deep plunging neckline that displayed the upper swells of her ample tits and the enticing line of her deep cleavage. The right side of the dress wrapped over the left at the front and the vertical edges of both sides were emphasized by a brilliant strip of white material about ½" wide. The same white strip occurred at the hem, which ended a few inches above her knees, and at the ends of the sleeves, where they terminated just below her elbows. The flattering outfit was accentuated by a slim black belt that not only drew your attention to her wasp-like waist, but emphasized the thrusting shelf of her tits above.

"Mom, you look great," I said as I looked her up and down, my eyes now taking in the final pieces of the whole ensemble. Her neck was adorned with a chunky black beaded necklace, the sweeping curve of the jewelry pulling your eyes downward toward the voluminous swells of her breasts. I looked down past the teasing hem of her skirt. Her legs were once again bare, the glistening skin of her dimpled knees and full toned calves shimmering warmly. On her feet she had one of the new pairs of high heels we'd picked out, black open-toed sandals with a single narrow strap over the toes and an equally slim strap circling her ankles. All this on top of a sexy 4" stiletto heel.

"Thanks," she said bashfully. "I hoped you'd like this."

Like it was an understatement—it looked great. Seeing her in one of the outfits we'd selected together gave me a surge of hope. I figured if she was going to turn down my ultimatum of whether it was going to be me or the church, she wouldn't have worn something like this.

"I love it, Mom. You look beautiful in that dress," I said as I stepped over to her and hugged her tightly. I put my lips next to her ear and whispered softly. "I'm so glad you're here. I've missed you terribly this week."

"I've missed you so much too." I could feel her body trembling as I held her close. We both knew what was coming was going to be a life-changing event for both of us—whichever way she decided to choose.

"C'mon," I said as I took her hand and led her into the living room. "Would you like something to drink, some tea, some wine?"

"No, I'm fine, thank you." She sat on the couch as I plopped myself into an easy chair opposite her.

"So, your work this week. That emergency project at The Luxor, it went well?"

I could see that in trying to make small talk like this, she was attempting to build up her nerve to talk about what she had really come here for. "It went very well. We finished in advance of our deadline, which is always nice." I paused for a second. "The only thing I hated about it was how it kept me away from you."

I could see her get teary again as she looked at me, my loving eyes letting her know how much I cared about our possible new life together. Her hands came together in her lap and she nervously wrung her fingers. She glanced down for a second before looking up at me once more. "Andy, I felt so bad after you left earlier. I couldn't stop thinking about all those things you've said to me about the people at the church. I don't really know if the reason I didn't want to believe you was because I'd been brought up that way—to believe in the goodness of the church, or just what it was. And then I thought about what's happened between us over the last week. It made me warm all over when I thought how good I feel about myself when we're together, and when I'm wearing the kind of clothes you want me to wear." She paused and gestured down to her new dress. "I so look forward to our time together now. I miss you so badly when you're away from me—I never want to let you go. You make me feel like a real woman, not just a wife or a mother." She paused again, seeming to gather up her strength once more. "I think I always knew you were right about the people at the church, I just don't think I had the strength to make that decision on my own. After what you said to me, I looked deep into my very soul and I realized...I realized the truth—that I love you more than anything and I'll do whatever it takes for us to stay together."

My heart soared as I listened to her speak. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I just had to make sure of one final thing. "And by saying you'd do anything, you do know what that means, right?" I made sure she was watching as my eyes flicked down to her midsection.

"Yes," she replied. "I'll do whatever you want, Andy." Those were exactly the words I'd hoped to hear my mother speak.

"Come with me." I got up and offered her my hand. She reached forward and slipped her dainty hand into mine as I helped her to her feet and led her towards the bedroom. Her fingers feathered their way between mine as she walked at my side, her warm sensual perfume washing over me. As we entered the bedroom, I stepped to the side and pointed towards the bed. "I have something special for you."

"What...what is it?" she asked excitedly as she looked at the large white box wrapped up with red ribbons sitting in the middle of the bed.

"It's a present befitting an occasion like this. Something special I picked out, just for you on a special night like tonight." She reached forward to pull at the intricate bow before I stopped her. "Un-uh. I want you to take it into the bathroom and open it in there. You'll understand once you see what's inside."

"Okay." A warm smile spread over her face as she turned and lifted her lips up to mine. "Thank you for everything, Andy. I love you so much." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, my lips seeking out hers. They tasted warm, soft, and incredibly delicious. I teased the tip of my tongue along the simmering crease of her lips before sliding it deftly into her mouth, her own tongue circling mine and rolling sensually across the hot wet membranes. I pulled her close as we kissed, her huge breasts pressing hotly against my chest. I slipped my fingers beneath the overlapping fold of her dress and hefted one enormous bra-encased tit, blood flowing instantly to my midsection as her heavily-structured bra felt sinfully warm beneath my cupping hand.

"You better go and check out your present before we get carried away," I said as I reluctantly withdrew my hand from inside her dress.

My mother's wet lips and lust-filled eyes looked up at me as she straightened her clothes. "I think I need to freshen up a bit too." Slinging her purse over her arm, she lifted up the beribboned box and entered the en-suite. As she closed the door behind her, I stood still, my heart racing with anticipation of the night ahead. I took a deep breath to calm myself, turned down the covers on the bed and then stripped off everything except my fitted boxers. I went to the walk-in closet and checked to make sure what I had placed there earlier was still on the hook behind the door—yep, perfect. I then opened the top drawer of my dresser and pulled out a long slim box. Popping the lid, I looked down and smiled to myself before closing it and setting it down. Just as I did, I heard a sound behind me and turned to see my mother emerging from the bathroom.

"Oh my God," I said to myself as I looked at the most intensely erotic display of feminine pulchritude that I'd ever seen in my entire life. I was dumbstruck with awe as I simply stared, my jaw almost hitting the floor as my eyes took in every glorious detail.

I'd asked Jessica at The Cat's Pajamas to show me some bridal lingerie, and after much discussion, I'd finally decided on the outfit my mother was now wearing. Jessica had agreed that for someone blessed with 32Gs, this outfit would no doubt make an impressive statement—and what an understatement that was. Everything she wore was brilliant white, and my eyes were immediately drawn to the main part of the ensemble, a spectacular merry widow. Jessica had shown me the substantial amount of underwire that had been sewn into the fabric to give it the factored support required for someone with breasts the size of my mother's. The garment was amazingly designed, with all the wires deftly hidden in strips located at the various sections sewn together. The vertical ribs wonderfully enhanced her already nicely defined hourglass figure—nipping in nicely at the waist and then flaring out at the breasts and hips. The parts of the sexy piece of apparel supporting her huge tits were barely more than half-cups, the underwire in the cups pushing her voluptuous boobs together and up, resulting in her ample cleavage looking even deeper than usual. The lacy top edge barely covered her areolae, the upper swells of her tits all but spilling over the edge. Thin satin straps ran up and over her shoulders, and I noticed the tension in the shiny straps as they fought to contain the huge load they were holding.

My eyes drifted down to the lacy bottom edge of the corset-like garment, more satin ribbons stretching down in the form of garters, the delicate clamps biting tightly onto a pair of sheer white gossamer nylons. The hose fit high on her full thighs, the tops decorated with an intricate lace pattern where the garters gripped them, before giving way to her smooth toned thighs above. My eyes followed those enticing thighs up to the inviting V between her legs, snuggly covered with matching white lace panties, cut extremely high on the hips. I remembered Jessica showing them to me, and the wicked twinkle in her eyes as she showed me how to undo them. There was a little Velcro tab in the skinny little waistband at the thinnest point over each hip—just a quick flick of that hidden tab at the right time, and off they'd come. I gulped as I thought about it, knowing it wouldn't be long before my fingers would be seeking out those wicked little tabs.

I then looked down, following the attractive lines of her toned legs, the nicely-defined columns sensually encased in the sheer nylons before giving way to an incredibly sexy pair of white patent leather sling-backs with an extremely pointy toe and sky-high stiletto heels. Oh man, those were definitely a pair of 'fuck me' shoes, that's for sure.

I finally looked up to her face and saw her smiling at me provocatively—I'm sure she knew how good she looked in the outfit she was wearing. As she'd said, I could see that she'd 'freshened up' after putting on the new outfit. She'd touched her eye makeup up a little bit, her eye shadow and mascara looking a little more daring than she normally wore, but looking naughtily appropriate for what she was wearing right now. With the same idea in mind, she had fluffed her hair out, her lustrous brunette locks framing her face wildly, giving her an erotic promiscuous look. She'd also reapplied the lipstick I'd previously picked out for her, her full sensuous lips now a brilliant glistening red slash that just seemed to beg for a hard cock to slip between them.

As a sexy accessory to the whole incredible outfit, I'd had Jessica stick in a pair of white opera-length gloves, which I saw reached almost to my mother's shoulders. The gloves looked fantastic, and with everything in brilliant white, it made her look like a cross between a virginal bride and a sex-crazed dominatrix—just the look I was going for. There were only two more accessories she needed to make the ensemble complete.

"Mom, I love it. You look amazing," I said as my eyes continued to roam up and down her dizzyingly erotic form.

"I love it too. I feel so...so..." she stammered, as if searching for the right word.

"Sexy?"

She positively beamed. "Yes—sexy."

"You look beyond sexy, Mom. I can honestly say I've never seen a more beautiful sight in my entire life. Everything looks perfect."

"I don't really think this necklace goes with it." She pointed to the chunky black necklace she'd been wearing with the dress she'd arrived in. "I didn't have anything else with me, but I thought it needed something."

"I think I can take care of that for you. Step over here." She came over and stood next to me, facing the mirror located behind the dresser. I reached up and undid the clasp at the back of her neck and set the black necklace beside us.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you, okay?"

"Okay," she replied, and I saw a little grin come over her face as she closed her eyes. I reached down and opened the little box I'd brought out earlier. I took out what was inside and slipped it around her neck, my fingers working beneath her shimmering locks as I fastened a similar little clasp.

"Alright," I said as I withdrew my hands and stepped back to watch.

Her eyes lit up with delight as she looked at herself in the mirror, her fingers coming up to touch what I'd placed around her neck. "Oh Andy, it's so beautiful. I love it." I smiled as her fingers ran over the glittering band of the rhinestone choker circling her neck. It was a little over an inch wide and sparkled enchantingly as her fingers ran over the endless number of shining stones. Again, it had the diamond innocence befitting a bride, yet the tight-fitting design as a choker gave it a wickedly nasty look that I just loved.

She turned and lifted her lips to mine, kissing me endearingly. "It looks perfect with this outfit." Her gloved hands went to her neck again, her fingertips running over the glittering stones. "I love it so much—just not as much as I love you." She kissed me again, her arms circling my neck as she pressed herself against me.

"Just one more thing," I said as I forcibly held her back at arm's length. I smiled at the look of disappointment on her face—obviously now that she had made her decision and surrendered herself to me, she was looking forward to the next lesson in her education. I stepped past her and opened the door to the walk-in closet, grabbing the item I'd placed over one of the hooks on the back of the door.

"Oh Andy," my mother whispered under her breath as I stepped back to her and placed a white hair band on top of her head, then reached behind her and leaving one piece of the fine gauze-like material draping over her shoulders, I drew the other filmy piece of the veil forward to drape over her face. I stepped back and looked at her, the winsome veil making the final perfect adornment to her wickedly sinful bridal attire. She looked at me through the veil, her eyes misty with love. We both knew what the veil symbolized, and I could see the same rapturous bliss glowing from within her that I felt within myself.

I stepped closer to her and reached forward, my fingers lifting the edge of the veil. I raised it slowly, knowing we'd each remember this moment for the rest of our lives. I lifted the delicate fabric higher, before finally draping it back down to rest with the other piece atop her shoulders. I brought my hands to her face as she looked up at me, her eyes teary. "I love you, Mom...always." Her gloved arms came up to circle my neck as I lowered my face to hers, our mouths meeting in a deep passionate kiss—the kiss of lovers.

"Mmmmmm." We moaned into each other's mouth as our tongues rolled teasingly in a slow sensual dance. I felt my throbbing member stiffen as it pressed against my fitted boxers, the extending slab of meat pushing impatiently against the confining fabric. I reached up, grabbed her arm from around my neck and guided her hand down to my groin, pressing her palm against the growing bulge.

"Oh Andy," she mouthed breathlessly as she pulled back slightly and looked down. With her hand still on the outside of my underwear, her fingers wrapped themselves around the protruding cylinder of flesh. Her hand slid slowly from the base all the way up to the pronounced head, the engorged rope-like corona standing out boldly against the stretched fabric. I saw her lick her lips instinctively as her fingers closed and pumped provocatively along my surging erection.

"Take it out," I whispered softly. She took her other hand and pulled my underwear down. The elastic waistband got hung up for a second as it caught on the enflamed helmet. She tugged harder and I shimmied my hips as they came down in a rush. I kicked them aside as my unfurled manhood sprang forth, freely thrusting upwards, the damp red eye already glistening with precum. I heard her gasp as she looked down at the menacing truncheon that would soon be finding its way deep between her legs, the thick veiny shaft bobbing threateningly with each powerful beat of my heart. She reached forward and circled my prick again with her fingers, filling her hand with over 8" of solid throbbing cock.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers